Heroes of Might and Magic Community
please log in.! Register | Today's Posts | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile

<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes

Heroes 1 (Heroes 2 (Heroes 3 (Heroes 4 (Heroes 5 (Heroes 6 ()

Login:     Username:     Password:    
Heroes Community > Heroes 3.5 - WoG and Beyond > Thread: Additional adjectives in front of creature names?
Thread: Additional adjectives in front of creature names?
greek_god_su...
greek_god_superman


Famous Hero
Bringer Of Light
posted February 08, 2005 03:47 PM

Additional adjectives in front of creature names?

Is there a script or something what adds additional text in front of some monsters names and possibly boosts their attributes as well? Some time ago while I was playing a map there came up a month of fertile nightmares. After that, every nightmare horde on the map was shown as "fertile nightmares". Today, when I played, I saw "dangerous" naga queens. So is it a script (I havenīt found out what script) or what?
Nothing wrong there, I just want to know.
____________
After all, marriage and murder are not too different - one ends your life and the other is a crime

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Fnord
Fnord


Promising
Famous Hero
posted February 08, 2005 08:19 PM

Quote:
Is there a script or something what adds additional text in front of some monsters names and possibly boosts their attributes as well? Some time ago while I was playing a map there came up a month of fertile nightmares. After that, every nightmare horde on the map was shown as "fertile nightmares". Today, when I played, I saw "dangerous" naga queens. So is it a script (I havenīt found out what script) or what?
Nothing wrong there, I just want to know.


Yes, the Emerald Tower script. But I recently learned that it has a bug in the 3.58f version (not in 3.58) that prevents the towers being visited every week as intended and they can only be visited once per game. This bug will be fixed.


____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
DoddTheSlayer
DoddTheSlayer


Promising
Famous Hero
Banned from opening threads
posted February 26, 2005 05:03 PM

Ah thats ineresting. I never considered that this once per game was a bug since it is so powerful, i thought it was intended.
Then again with having to lose between 1 to 3 level 7s each time you wouldnt wat to use it too often.
Incidently. Is it a bug that if i am asked to sacrifice 3 Diamond Dragons for a new special when i take a pack but am only asked for 1 dragon if i only take 1 and ask for the same ability.
I found also that if i boost my lvl 7s that any AI that have the same town as me gets the boost also which i found a little annoying. Is that meant to happen?
____________
Retaliation is for the foolish. Silence is wisdom

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Fnord
Fnord


Promising
Famous Hero
posted February 26, 2005 10:02 PM

Quote:
Ah thats ineresting. I never considered that this once per game was a bug since it is so powerful, i thought it was intended.
Then again with having to lose between 1 to 3 level 7s each time you wouldnt wat to use it too often.
Incidently. Is it a bug that if i am asked to sacrifice 3 Diamond Dragons for a new special when i take a pack but am only asked for 1 dragon if i only take 1 and ask for the same ability.
I found also that if i boost my lvl 7s that any AI that have the same town as me gets the boost also which i found a little annoying. Is that meant to happen?


The number of creatures asked for should be the same for that type, regardless of how many you bring with you so if you're sure this is the case, then yes it is a bug. I haven't seen it happen before but I'll make a note to check on it.

The enchantment is global and applies to all creatures of the same type for whoever owns them, so yes, the AI (or any other human players too) is supposed to get the same benefits if it uses those same type of creatures.


____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
FireSpirit
FireSpirit


Famous Hero
posted March 12, 2005 03:09 PM

Can the boosts come by themselves? I was once playing a Medium map with no Emerald Towers, and recruited Crystal Dragons. To my surprise, they were Quick Crystal Dragons.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Fnord
Fnord


Promising
Famous Hero
posted March 13, 2005 02:05 PM

Quote:
Can the boosts come by themselves? I was once playing a Medium map with no Emerald Towers, and recruited Crystal Dragons. To my surprise, they were Quick Crystal Dragons.


No, they can't. The script only activates if the Emerald Tower object is visited.

Are you certain there wasn't an Emerald Tower somewhere that you didn't see but that the AI may have visited?


____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
FireSpirit
FireSpirit


Famous Hero
posted March 13, 2005 02:08 PM

Well, Iīm pretty sure they were none. Can "week of crystal dragon" give that power to them?
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
< Prev Thread . . . Next Thread >
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0439 seconds