Heroes of Might and Magic Community
please log in.! Register | Today's Posts | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile

<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes

Heroes 1 (Heroes 2 (Heroes 3 (Heroes 4 (Heroes 5 (Heroes 6 ()

Login:     Username:     Password:    
Heroes Community > Heroes 3.5 - WoG and Beyond > Thread: New interface for WOG
Thread: New interface for WOG [ This thread is 47 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 (18) 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ]
T2_2112
T2_2112


Supreme Hero
posted June 27, 2010 09:34 PM

Quote:
T2_2112, i think later i can try to create the Skin in this style (chains, figured gems, steel fragments itc.) How do you think?


Sure, one reason make this mod going too fast is free for all, you can do anything you want, ppl can choice they use that or not

Quote:

no, the pictures I have not been created
i take the pictures from bj and build this so that you take it as background


BJ do not public this one coz till many work need to do, you can build all buildings you will know what i mean

Quote:
You are right...

And I love your work so far, but I think that changing town backgrounds is unnecessary, really...

Sure, unnecessary, but they can do what they can, i think we will try finish one nearly complete Rampart from Morn, then we can see the result, depends on it, we can think again we will change more background or not

Quote:
The menu of playing of start videos (I do not know the exact name in WoG, prompt...)

It is more beautiful if the corner you use some decor, so we can not see the puzzle pieces.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
sheldenzaire
sheldenzaire


Adventuring Hero
posted June 27, 2010 11:21 PM
Edited by sheldenzaire at 23:22, 27 Jun 2010.

omg, i think theres a problem with my editing process, coz everytime i tried my edited frames, i see unwanted dots and the resolution is so low nad very bad... pls some1 explain to me what will be the start of the process? what im doing is im just using the orig frame file then just overlaying the King Bounty resources.. or maybe send me psd file for me to used it as my basis.... more power to all of u..

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
T2_2112
T2_2112


Supreme Hero
posted June 27, 2010 11:29 PM

Quote:
omg, i think theres a problem with my editing process, coz everytime i tried my edited frames, i see unwanted dots and the resolution is so low nad very bad... pls some1 explain to me what will be the start of the process? what im doing is im just using the orig frame file then just overlaying the King Bounty resources.. or maybe send me psd file for me to used it as my basis.... more power to all of u..


Try to design in PS 1st, leave the PSD alone, when it look good in 24bit, RBG then send them to FC1st or DANZA, they will change it to index

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
sheldenzaire
sheldenzaire


Adventuring Hero
posted June 27, 2010 11:47 PM
Edited by sheldenzaire at 23:49, 27 Jun 2010.

that's what im doing right now,im experimenting the properties at indexed color but i cant find the right options:


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
T2_2112
T2_2112


Supreme Hero
posted June 28, 2010 12:05 AM

Quote:
that's what im doing right now,im experimenting the properties at indexed color but i cant find the right options:




Like i do, i try use extract (Palette), Forced (Custom) to add special color. But even that, some time do not work

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kreegan
Kreegan


Known Hero
Winged Anquietas
posted June 28, 2010 07:11 AM

Quote:


Download


NOW you see that change background is not all...
I have some similar troubles in AR... and more...
Make some 'upgrades' for STRONGHOLD first and then work on other towns... It schouldn't be visiable previous background... and that means you SHOULD remake a little defs...
____________

nick: Irhak

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
ww13
ww13

Tavern Dweller
posted June 28, 2010 07:36 AM

Quote:
Quote:


Download


NOW you see that change background is not all...
I have some similar troubles in AR... and more...
Make some 'upgrades' for STRONGHOLD first and then work on other towns... It schouldn't be visiable previous background... and that means you SHOULD remake a little defs...

I want to do this

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
T2_2112
T2_2112


Supreme Hero
posted June 28, 2010 07:41 AM

Quote:

I want to do this


Many work to do, even autumn rampart, we do not finish it yet, when Morn have a very good start for us. You will need some ppl t help you if you do not want your work never reach the finish line

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kreegan
Kreegan


Known Hero
Winged Anquietas
posted June 28, 2010 11:09 AM
Edited by Kreegan at 11:11, 28 Jun 2010.

Quote:
Quote:

I want to do this


Many work to do, even autumn rampart, we do not finish it yet, when Morn have a very good start for us. You will need some ppl t help you if you do not want your work never reach the finish line


We? What 'we'?
If someone want to help with AR - contact with ME... I could send a list 'Animation to do', but to be honest there is much to do... e.g. complete Centaurs' dwellings animation (I have only 1 pic of it...), and if we want to do really beatiful AR there should be animation of EVERYTHING that CAN BE ANIMATED...

And I'm planning to take at least 2 other towns... Castle and Inferno...
____________

nick: Irhak

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
T2_2112
T2_2112


Supreme Hero
posted June 28, 2010 11:45 AM
Edited by T2_2112 at 11:46, 28 Jun 2010.

Quote:

We? What 'we'?
If someone want to help with AR - contact with ME... I could send a list 'Animation to do', but to be honest there is much to do... e.g. complete Centaurs' dwellings animation (I have only 1 pic of it...), and if we want to do really beatiful AR there should be animation of EVERYTHING that CAN BE ANIMATED...

And I'm planning to take at least 2 other towns... Castle and Inferno...


You and gnollking, i will try to help with castle if i can. Give us the list need to do, who have time will do what part he can

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kreegan
Kreegan


Known Hero
Winged Anquietas
posted June 28, 2010 12:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:

We? What 'we'?
If someone want to help with AR - contact with ME... I could send a list 'Animation to do', but to be honest there is much to do... e.g. complete Centaurs' dwellings animation (I have only 1 pic of it...), and if we want to do really beatiful AR there should be animation of EVERYTHING that CAN BE ANIMATED...

And I'm planning to take at least 2 other towns... Castle and Inferno...


You and gnollking, i will try to help with castle if i can. Give us the list need to do, who have time will do what part he can


I'm making AR with gnollking? First hear... I did discuss nothing (as I remember...) with him and give him nothing except that *.wog file posted here (but ALL got it...) an retrive nothing from him... Of cource you might saying about hero portrets... If yes, then... nevermind

Here is list of animation to do (obligatory ones):
A) Centaurs' dwelling - rotaion of the lamps
B) Elves' basic dwelling - light from window near the roof
B) Elves' upgraded dwelling - crystal animation
B) all of Dendroids' dwellings - animation of the trees (light flying in them)
A) all Hall buildings - swinging/rotation of the lamps

Animations 'A' - there's no other pics of animations of this...
Animations 'B' - building/animation from D2:RotE...

Here's list of non-obligaory animation:
- Grail - flashing glow
- all lamps/lights that isn't animated - flashing lights...

I know it's much to do and it's all in AR... for Castle I have something special in mind but not now... First AR, then maybe other towns...
____________

nick: Irhak

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
ww13
ww13

Tavern Dweller
posted June 28, 2010 12:26 PM

IŽve finished the roc building
IŽll do this with the magic guild tomorrow

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
FCst1
FCst1


Known Hero
Here I am.
posted June 28, 2010 12:35 PM

sheldenzaire, send me the picture in RGB. I will correct.
____________
Sign up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kreegan
Kreegan


Known Hero
Winged Anquietas
posted June 28, 2010 12:54 PM
Edited by Kreegan at 13:10, 28 Jun 2010.

Quote:
sheldenzaire, send me the picture in RGB. I will correct.


It's at least 3 DEFS... so you could take out them from h3sprite.lod by some kind of programm, e.g. ResEdit and then use DefTool or it and DefEdit(DefView)...

But do what you want...

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
FCst1
FCst1


Known Hero
Here I am.
posted June 28, 2010 02:16 PM

Kreegan, I write about this image:
Quote:



____________
Sign up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kreegan
Kreegan


Known Hero
Winged Anquietas
posted June 28, 2010 02:25 PM

OK... sorry then...

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
T2_2112
T2_2112


Supreme Hero
posted June 28, 2010 08:43 PM
Edited by T2_2112 at 20:58, 28 Jun 2010.

Quote:

I'm making AR with gnollking? First hear... I did discuss nothing (as I remember...) with him and give him nothing except that *.wog file posted here (but ALL got it...) an retrive nothing from him... Of cource you might saying about hero portrets... If yes, then... nevermind

Here is list of animation to do (obligatory ones):
A) Centaurs' dwelling - rotaion of the lamps
B) Elves' basic dwelling - light from window near the roof
B) Elves' upgraded dwelling - crystal animation
B) all of Dendroids' dwellings - animation of the trees (light flying in them)
A) all Hall buildings - swinging/rotation of the lamps

Animations 'A' - there's no other pics of animations of this...
Animations 'B' - building/animation from D2:RotE...

Here's list of non-obligaory animation:
- Grail - flashing glow
- all lamps/lights that isn't animated - flashing lights...

I know it's much to do and it's all in AR... for Castle I have something special in mind but not now... First AR, then maybe other towns...


Quote:
Perhaps from the previous page?

Gnollking post

Quote:
@Kreegan, I also started to revive the Rampart project, but since I am currently working on so many other ones, I cannot continue anymore. So, hereby I'll post all my current work for your use. I have made a folder called "Not Finished", which, obviously, contains all the files that need to be done. There's also a folder called "Rampart", here are are the completed ones. When I tested in game, some building highlights where wrong, so I fixed as much as I could. But anyways, here is the .rar archive I'm talking about. Good luck with the project .


Animations 'B' - building/animation from D2:RotE... can you give me the number, D2 have so many resource, my poor PC let me down when try to explorer so many. But i still think 1st we must try make all still image 1st to test position, corr and anything else then we make animation.

Quote:
sheldenzaire, send me the picture in RGB. I will correct.

I try something like this, all ppl color stuff i make in one file Index with only 30 color of blue, other i make in RBG then convert to 226 color index file with 10 special color insert, then i add 30 color at bottom table, then paste ppl color stuff into, still failed


@ww13

You want to joins us or alone in the dark if you like the Barbarian background i think you MUST change the position of building, look you take out the sun. It is hard work for you, even with a team

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kreegan
Kreegan


Known Hero
Winged Anquietas
posted June 29, 2010 06:15 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Perhaps from the previous page?

Gnollking post

Quote:
@Kreegan, I also started to revive the Rampart project, but since I am currently working on so many other ones, I cannot continue anymore. So, hereby I'll post all my current work for your use. I have made a folder called "Not Finished", which, obviously, contains all the files that need to be done. There's also a folder called "Rampart", here are are the completed ones. When I tested in game, some building highlights where wrong, so I fixed as much as I could. But anyways, here is the .rar archive I'm talking about. Good luck with the project .



Well... Thanks for remaining of something that I didn't use (all what gnollking had/has I already had...)

Quote:
Animations 'B' - building/animation from D2:RotE... can you give me the number, D2 have so many resource, my poor PC let me down when try to explorer so many. But i still think 1st we must try make all still image 1st to test position, corr and anything else then we make animation.


All animations that are needed are in capital.ff file(?)... and bout changing positions... why do we have to change it in AR? With frames and masks I have only 1 dwelling with problems... Dendroids' dwelling(s)...

My PC is 10-years-old, so I could complain on it... and btw. I'm a little bit lost and confused with AR on it... and NI here...
____________

nick: Irhak

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
evilhydra
evilhydra


Famous Hero
creature maker.
posted June 29, 2010 06:29 AM

Quote:
Quote:



I made it fast but i found its looking great

http://www.mediafire.com/?qymmihy0ayv


Long time ago BJ make that one, Your must give the source ome from or you may be a thief

Here all BJ work



















pure gold
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
T2_2112
T2_2112


Supreme Hero
posted June 29, 2010 09:56 AM
Edited by T2_2112 at 21:46, 29 Jun 2010.

Quote:


Well... Thanks for remaining of something that I didn't use (all what gnollking had/has I already had...)



He post long time ago, if you notice it may be save your time, but anything is Ok. YOu done a GOOD job.

@All

Salamandre so kind, he teaching me some step to make a 3D model => 2D so can use them in H3 or something, i will try hard to learn from him. Hope i can learn something from this.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
[ This thread is 47 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 (18) 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] < Prev Thread . . . Next Thread >
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.1059 seconds