Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 6 - The New Beginning > Thread: Heroes 6 campaigns: Necropolis walkthrough and questions
Thread: Heroes 6 campaigns: Necropolis walkthrough and questions This thread is 5 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 · «PREV / NEXT»
Nebuka
Nebuka


Promising
Supreme Hero
Save me Jebus!
posted November 01, 2011 12:59 PM

No need mate, I have gathered enough troops and finished the bloody angel.

Just disliked the fact that after I cleared the whole map basically didn't have anything to do for some time but pressing the "end turn" button.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
f15
f15

Tavern Dweller
posted November 01, 2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

The map for this mission should only contain 9 quest objectives: 5 are the portals you need to close and you got shown where they are. The other 4 are the discs you need to collect.




Hi

I have kill everyone in that 5 portals, I have all four disc and I control the map. Here is my problem: one more town, called Ur-Shax must be under my control to finish. I have found a one way portal in the middle of the map but I can't use it and no idea what to do

Any help
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
f15
f15

Tavern Dweller
posted November 01, 2011 09:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:

The map for this mission should only contain 9 quest objectives: 5 are the portals you need to close and you got shown where they are. The other 4 are the discs you need to collect.




Hi

I have kill everyone in that 5 portals, I have all four disc and I control the map. Here is my problem: one more town, called Ur-Shax must be under my control to finish. I have found a one way portal in the middle of the map but I can't use it and no idea what to do

Any help


Problem solved, I have found the last portal
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Maurice
Maurice

Hero of Order
Part of the furniture
posted November 02, 2011 12:41 AM

Quote:
No need mate, I have gathered enough troops and finished the bloody angel.

Just disliked the fact that after I cleared the whole map basically didn't have anything to do for some time but pressing the "end turn" button.


Hehe, ok, good to hear! I checked it anyway. The army I took with me was composed of 1174 Skeletal Spearmen, 642 Ravenous Ghouls, 686 Spectres, 407 Vampire Lords, 361 Putrid Lamasu's, 317 Archliches and 139 Fate Weavers (I overestimated that one in my previous post, it seems ). Took me approx. 3,5 months to get to Uriel.

Actually, I found that battle harder than the one against the Demon Prince, with Anton. I needed a bunch of combat rounds to slay Uriel, but the Demon Prince went down about halfway the first turn, lol.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
forest001
forest001


Known Hero
posted November 02, 2011 10:49 AM
Edited by forest001 at 10:49, 02 Nov 2011.

Quote:

Hehe, ok, good to hear! I checked it anyway. The army I took with me was composed of 1174 Skeletal Spearmen, 642 Ravenous Ghouls, 686 Spectres, 407 Vampire Lords, 361 Putrid Lamasu's, 317 Archliches and 139 Fate Weavers (I overestimated that one in my previous post, it seems ). Took me approx. 3,5 months to get to Uriel.

Actually, I found that battle harder than the one against the Demon Prince, with Anton. I needed a bunch of combat rounds to slay Uriel, but the Demon Prince went down about halfway the first turn, lol.


lol, then you took your sweet time with the Anton campain didn't you .
i went for uriell as soon as i hit the 1k skellies and he went down, but took quite a lot of my army with him

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
pacifist
pacifist


Famous Hero
posted November 16, 2011 02:13 PM

Level cap of mission 2 ? I didn't made trivial fights and went directly to meet Namtaru and then after clearing all the dream zone and hitting the 2 lv-up structures Anasthasia was only lv 14. Compared to other lv in other campaigns (ie lv 17) it seems very low. Now at beginning of 3th map , the secondary hero Kaspar is level 18! It's the first time I see a secondary so powerfull compared to main character, even more that you can spend his skill points as you wish. So is this also like that in your game or I just missed something major in map 2?
____________
http://www.youtube.com/user/alkoriak#g/u

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
malpka
malpka

Tavern Dweller
posted November 16, 2011 02:41 PM

From what You said I believe you missed one level up tree.
It is somewhere on the begining.
To answer the question level cap is 15.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
pacifist
pacifist


Famous Hero
posted November 16, 2011 03:12 PM

Ah yes, thanks. I saw it but I thought it was too early to visit it and didn't know I couldn't come back anymore. Well, not a big deal, I'll make sure I earn more xp in the next map .
____________
http://www.youtube.com/user/alkoriak#g/u

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
RollingWave
RollingWave


Adventuring Hero
posted November 23, 2011 10:23 AM

Yes you need quite a bit of troops to finish the boss in this campaign, he hits a TON.  

A trick / tip though, his guards for some reason don't do structural damage, sooooo if you use an abyss worm for this fight the majority of his guards will not attack you and just continue to attack the worm (which they can't kill )

For map 3, if you go the tear path it is MUCH MUCH easier because you start with Kasper who's 3 lvls higher than you and also has his points undistributed, meaning you can start with him having Dark / Earth Elemental AND meditation, the perfect neutural clearing machine.

With Kasper and Anna you can just blitz he map like crazy . In this situation Ludmilla won't join you but you can attack her and take the city after her quest

It is highly suggested that you take out Sharka first, he's a tough high level hero but at least he's not behind a wall of crazy fire.  I just blitz the map with Anna taking out inferno heroes under ground while Kasper deal with the Orcs, to finish Sharka you probably need to combine army before spliting it up again. finishing Sharka quickly and then kill Ludmilla and you should easily outproduce the Inferno and the occasional Undead Lords. get a 3rd hero with Architech 3 is very important. there's literally a mountain of gold scattered on the map so you really might want at least 4 heroes on this map.


I tested Sacrifice and it's actually very nice, espiecally cast it on Specters off the bat (and keep them in spirit form mode) you should take very very little damage for the first couple rounds. Necro units are generally blah though Ghouls are pretty nice but Skele suck and Specters aren't as good as Haven and Sanctuary's casters,  though they're easily the best for troops preservation, it's just that most fight will take forever.

A tip is that Fate Weaver's Freezeing Web is actually AOE Time Stasis, which is obviously VERY strong, so a trick is to use teleport with them, just teleport them to where they are next to 3-4 stacks and web, then follow up and wack hard.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Maurice
Maurice

Hero of Order
Part of the furniture
posted November 23, 2011 12:07 PM

Quote:
Necro units are generally blah though Ghouls are pretty nice but Skele suck and Specters aren't as good as Haven and Sanctuary's casters,  though they're easily the best for troops preservation, it's just that most fight will take forever.


You do know that Wail of the Netherworld (the heal they have) actually damages enemies directly adjacent to the creature being healed? It's an amazing amount of damage they can deal if you charge your Ghouls forward and once they have the attention of the enemy melee, to heal them with the Wail. Watch the enemy stacks drop like flies .

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
RollingWave
RollingWave


Adventuring Hero
posted November 23, 2011 01:05 PM

Yes I know that, the problem is that, though for the campaign's sake, you probably want to win as many battle without any loss at all, the ghoul kamakazi tactic is somewhat risky in this regard

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Maurice
Maurice

Hero of Order
Part of the furniture
posted November 24, 2011 10:21 AM

Quote:
Yes I know that, the problem is that, though for the campaign's sake, you probably want to win as many battle without any loss at all, the ghoul kamakazi tactic is somewhat risky in this regard



It's the only way I play: minimize casualties; after all, a dead soldier can't fight your future battles . Luckily, the Necro racial is awesome as well in this respect.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
pacifist
pacifist


Famous Hero
posted November 26, 2011 02:10 PM

I don't know if it's a bug but if not I don't like it. Anasthasia in map 3 has always an inferno worm and a big bonus on initiative. Maybe one of them is the special kiss award (not documented?). Map 3 was too easy with those magic heroes, Ana with 36 spectres only and Kaspar with 4 vampire lords and other troops (out of battle). Both beated heroes and captured towns easily with their incredible magic arsenal. No might hero can do this . Uriel was too easy because his attacks are might so a simple stoneskin is enough. I didn't like to have to wait the 1000 skeletton army because you have to gather them (not coming with heroes) so I had to pass turns just for that below month 2 while I could have finished the map way before. Hope the worm is not a bug because it tranferred to final map .

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
danish36
danish36

Tavern Dweller
posted November 28, 2011 12:24 PM

necro - cant enter spirit gate

Hi, I hope someone can help me...

I am on the 4rth map and i captured the 6 cityes and did the sec.quests to, but now I have to go through the spirit gate. (quest hearts and minds)
I think I found it, its in the middle of the map, right? But I cant enter??

Does somebody now what to do? I am kinda stuck
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
pacifist
pacifist


Famous Hero
posted November 28, 2011 01:50 PM

I didn't see a cursor to enter the gate but you can enter by passing by it. Just try some ways to pass by all the tiles around, eventualy you will be allowed to pass. Must be a bug though even if it worked for me like that.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
danish36
danish36

Tavern Dweller
posted November 28, 2011 03:04 PM

Quote:
I didn't see a cursor to enter the gate but you can enter by passing by it. Just try some ways to pass by all the tiles around, eventualy you will be allowed to pass. Must be a bug though even if it worked for me like that.


thanks! it worked...
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Danny
Danny


Famous Hero
posted December 29, 2011 11:52 PM

Did I screw up level 2 completely? I can't defeat 'Anton'. I lost several troops against 'Irina' but I did complete the secondary quest with 15 wood/ore but those troops are still not enough...

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Danny
Danny


Famous Hero
posted December 30, 2011 08:38 PM

Never mind that, I'm on map 3 now. So far this campaign is a pleasant surprise, I didn't think I was saving the best for last!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Nocturnal
Nocturnal


Promising
Supreme Hero
posted December 30, 2011 08:51 PM

I started the Necro campaign and wanted to say I just hate the voice acting of Sveltana. She rushes all the sentences with no pause and with no intonation or anything. On the other hand, Anastasya's voice acting is just perfect. The actor has done a wonderful job. It's as if she is living. I love it.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Danny
Danny


Famous Hero
posted December 30, 2011 11:16 PM

Quote:
I started the Necro campaign and wanted to say I just hate the voice acting of Sveltana. She rushes all the sentences with no pause and with no intonation or anything. On the other hand, Anastasya's voice acting is just perfect. The actor has done a wonderful job. It's as if she is living. I love it.


I agree with all of this. I do wonder if the actress who plays Sveltana was specifically asked to deliver her lines like that because they imagined the character like that.

Also, I like how Sveltana introduced Skeletons, Ghouls and Ghosts to Anastasya when they first enter her army, but in the second map Liches and Fate Weavers just appear out of nowhere to our service and now in the beginning of map #3 I can already build their dwellings, I was hoping there would be some kinda introduction for them too...

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 5 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0440 seconds