Heroes of Might and Magic Community
please log in.! Register | Today's Posts | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile

<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes

Heroes 1 (Heroes 2 (Heroes 3 (Heroes 4 (Heroes 5 (Heroes 6 ()

Login:     Username:     Password:    
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Section 3 (IC)
Thread: Section 3 (IC) [ This thread is 12 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 10 11 12 ]
Invictus7
Invictus7


Adventuring Hero
Lurking About...
posted October 28, 2011 07:22 PM

Carl nodded at Strongarm and said, "When are we off?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted October 28, 2011 07:22 PM
Edited by Mytical at 19:23, 28 Oct 2011.

To make a long story short, you make it back to headquarters..with a lot of jet lag ((lol)). Alexis sets up treatment for the sister, and looks at you.  "Grab some rest, when you are feeling up to it, I would like you to go do some solo investigating..I figure the more eyes we have on the AML the better."

A long bit ago...

Strongarm says "Now if you are ready, I have an idea where to start"
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Invictus7
Invictus7


Adventuring Hero
Lurking About...
posted October 28, 2011 07:26 PM

Carl motioned for John to lead on. He had everything he needed.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted October 28, 2011 07:42 PM

Strongarm takes Carl to a warehouse.  "My sources tell me that a lot of odd equipment has been brought here.  We need to find out what, and why.  You take the back, I will take the front."
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Invictus7
Invictus7


Adventuring Hero
Lurking About...
posted October 28, 2011 08:32 PM

Carl nodded and and proceeded through the dank warehouse. Towers of various bits and pieces were all around and navigating the warehouse was like navigating through a maze. Soon Carl had no idea where the back and where the front was.
The warehouse was a perfect hiding place, he decided. "Strongarm? What exactly am I looking for?" he called out.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gnomes2169
gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted October 29, 2011 11:50 AM

Leo stands and stretches. The jeep was finally fixed. Taking the road Map, Helsing goes to Mexico.

"Alright, so there's some weird heroes of might and magic thing going around town. What else can you tell me about it? Has it harmed anyone?" He asked some of the locals, though he doesn't speak spanish so his translator actually asked them.
____________
"GNOMES GET OUT OF MY BRAIN"
-Adrius

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted October 29, 2011 02:19 PM
Edited by Mytical at 14:21, 29 Oct 2011.

Where Carl is.
Just as he asked that, Carl comes upon five cylinders that seem to be stasis pods.  On the front of each are weird characters.  One has II on it.  There is : IV, VI, X, and XIII as well.  Inside of each cylinder is a person, seemingly in suspended animation.

Mexico
((While most do not know about heroes of might and magic :lol:...like a ton of people around here don't)).  "She never has hurt anybody, in fact if she is approached she runs away.  Usually passing through things like walls or any other barrier in her way."
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
gnomes2169
gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted October 29, 2011 06:44 PM

"Hmmm, alright. When does she usually appear? Does anyone know where she is?" Non-violent? Non-combat? Odds of the jeep surviving (for once) seemed to be rising.
____________
"GNOMES GET OUT OF MY BRAIN"
-Adrius

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted October 29, 2011 06:50 PM

One of the locals is brave enough to show you the general area, and tell you that she only appears at night, but there is no specific time she shows up.  Some nights she doesn't show up at all.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
gnomes2169
gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted October 30, 2011 04:27 PM

Leo thanks his guide and sends both him and the translator away. No sense in making them stay if they were this scared and maybe if there was only one person this Banshee-girl wouldn't be as frightened. Maybe if she saw that it was a fellow mutant as well... Leaning back on the Jeep, Leo waits for nightfall.
____________
"GNOMES GET OUT OF MY BRAIN"
-Adrius

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted October 31, 2011 09:28 AM

Night falls, and time drags on..at first it looks as if tonight there will be no girl.  Finally, however, a figure comes into sight.  Passing through trees and stone, she floats..seeming to look for something.  Her mouth moves as if calling out, but no sound comes forth.  She is pale, a pink ribbon about her throat, dark curly hair.  Dressed in a pink frilly dress, even her shoes (pink slippers) seem out of place.

Her eyes are a odd almost glowing blue.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted October 31, 2011 09:48 AM

Meanwhile..in Ireland
Alex heads toward the bank, motioning Danica to follow.  Helps knowing where the foe is, especially when they don't know where you are.  Whispering he says "He should be coming out the front door any minute."
Almost immediately after he says "Ah heck..he heard THAT?!" and dives out of the way as a huge hairy form jumps from the shadows.

It is impossible to say if the beast in front of Danica is a true werewolf or not.  It definitely is large enough, hairy enough, and has big enough fangs and claws.  One of those claws holds a sack filled with money (or most likely at least).
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Meroe
Meroe


Supreme Hero
Basically Smurfette
posted October 31, 2011 10:00 AM

Almost by reflex Danica threw a massive kinetic blast towards the creature, sending it flying, upside down, into the drystone wall opposite the Post Office.  She reached for her tranquiliser gun and ran towards the creature, "DON'T YOU DARE MOVE!!!", she yelled.  "I'll blow your damn head off!!".

The stunned, disoriented creature moved slowly trying to get to its feet.  Danica shot a dart, catching the creature full in the chest.  It howled out in shock and swatted at the dart embedded in its pectoral, sending the silver canister clattering across the cobblestones.  But Danica had already shot another dart, catching the creature in its neck.  

The creature let out another howl, but the drugs were already taking effect and its movements were slow and unsteady.

"ALEX GET YOUR TORCH ON THIS THING!", Danica shouted.
____________
Meroe is definetely out, sweet
as she sounds sometimes, she'd
definetely castrate you with a
rusted razror and forcefeed
your genitals to you in a
blink of an eye - Kipshasz

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted October 31, 2011 10:04 AM

He moves as quickly as able to shed some light on the situation.  The creature is starting to shrug off the tranquilizers already, though it seems groggy enough right now.  When it starts transforming into a human..the tranquilizers take full effect..and the form falls into a deep sleep.  "I am half inclined to believe this individual does suffer from Lycanthropy!" Alex exclaims.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Meroe
Meroe


Supreme Hero
Basically Smurfette
posted October 31, 2011 10:19 AM

"Hmmm", replied Danica.  "Well he's asleep right now.  Go get the jeep Alex, I'll watch hairy boy here and make sure he doesn't wake up.  We'll load him in the back and secure him.  Its going to take us at least an hour to drive to the lab, so it might prove an interesting journey", she smirked.

Danica watched Alex run off.  She kicked the sack away from the prone naked body and turned it upside down.  She was rather disappoined to find only a little money, a couple of packets of cigarettes, but lots and lots of chocolate and candy.  "Need the sugar huh", she whispered.

Alex quietly brought the jeep round.  They struggled to get the man's unconscious body into the back.  Intrigued, Alex then watched Danica as she secured the man to a frame with leather wraps over his ankles, knees, stomach, chest, wrists, shoulders, neck and forehead.  Danica caught Alex's bemused expression, "Hell I'm not taking any risks", she smirked.  She then handled the keys to Alex, "You're driving now, I'm going to sit in the back here with sleeping beauty", and taking out a small tranquiliser hand gun, "and ensure he remains that way until we're at the lab".
____________
Meroe is definetely out, sweet
as she sounds sometimes, she'd
definetely castrate you with a
rusted razror and forcefeed
your genitals to you in a
blink of an eye - Kipshasz

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted October 31, 2011 03:15 PM

The trip back is indeed interesting.  He seems to be shrugging off the tranquilizer faster and faster.  By the time you get him back to headquarters you have used enough to put down 3 bull elephants.  You are not sure how much longer it will work at all.  With his obvious strength in werewolf form, chains might not hold him either.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Berny-Mac
Berny-Mac


Promising
Legendary Hero
Lord Vader
posted January 30, 2012 08:08 PM

As John Strongarm came around the building, he found a dark figure hanging off of one of its walls. The figure then disappeared in a burst of shadow.

"Hello Strongarm. Haven't seen you in a while." a sinister voice whispered behind John. It was Geist, "Your leash tried to keep me contained in a cell long enough to kill me. He failed. I am back. McMullen is not quite alive anymore, but he wasn't the most entertaining character ever. What brings you to these parts, robocop?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gnomes2169
gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted January 30, 2012 09:34 PM

Leonardo approaches the girl slowly, calmly. Glowing purple, eh? Rather cute... Suddenly he stopped, unable to raise his foot. Leo had been so caught up in what he was going to say to her that he had let go of the control he had over his powers. His feet were stuck to the ground, tight. Grumbling and mumbling, Leo tries to pull his feet off of the ground to no avail, apparently he had let go for too long and frozen the ground for a good three, four inches. The results were slightly humorous, to say the least. "Damn son of a-" He exclaimed as he fell on his back with a "thud."

Raising a hand with his pointer finger extended, Leo calls out, "A little help, please?"
____________
"GNOMES GET OUT OF MY BRAIN"
-Adrius

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted February 01, 2012 03:33 AM
Edited by Mytical at 03:36, 01 Feb 2012.

Leonardo
The girl seems to hear him, but looks around as if wondering what she can do.  Approaching him, she tries to help him, but passes right through him.  She mouths the words "I am sorry." but no sound issues forth.  She seems unaffected by the cold, but then again she might not have a physical form to be affected by it.

Suddenly the sight of him struggling with the ice strikes her as comical.  She starts giggling..well at least it looks like she is..it is eerie how quiet it is around her.  Then finally getting serious she settles to the ground..and slowly seems to become more solid..but it looks like it takes extreme effort on her part to do so.  She then helps him up..not slipping on the ice even a little.

Geist
Strongarm laughs "If I really wanted to leash you, believe me when I say you would be leashed. I'm getting people together to stop a coming storm..if it can be stopped" Having dealt with beings that could make and destroy universes with a thought, John was not really impressed with Geist.  Though his talents were useful. "The council doesn't exactly like my methods however.  They think I should be locked up like they want you locked up.  After all I've probably killed, or had killed, as many as you have. Maybe more."
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
gnomes2169
gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted February 01, 2012 04:55 PM

Leonardo still has the problem of having his feet stuck to the ground, but at least he was able to stand with her help. "Thank you, I should be able to handle the rest..." A crack of ice shattering came from where he was standing. The ice shards that had broken off from becoming too cold fell of as he lifted his feet, "From here. Now, on to business; I came here because we heard about you back at HQ. I just have a few yes or no questions for you, and I'll be on my way." Leo was suddenly thankful for his ability to BS questions rather quickly, since he had absolutely no idea how one goes about capturing an inanimate object or transporting a non-physical being in a jeep. "Does that sound OK with you?"
____________
"GNOMES GET OUT OF MY BRAIN"
-Adrius

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
[ This thread is 12 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] < Prev Thread . . . Next Thread >
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0469 seconds