Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Might and Magic VII Take 2 — IC
Thread: Might and Magic VII Take 2 — IC This thread is 39 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 20 30 ... 35 36 37 38 39 · «PREV / NEXT»
Tsar-Ivor
Tsar-Ivor


Promising
Legendary Hero
Soli deo gloria
posted April 04, 2013 02:37 PM

Quote:
"Why did you try to grab that man? Is he one of the enemies?"


Fandral replied sternly.

"No, the little witch-thief is one us. Ha, thought I'd save him from a few broken ribs"

*Fandral turned away.*

"Well, I'm done here. I still need to track down some young hooligan by the name of Boring Wife-beater, you're free to join me of course, or you can head to the inn and meet up with the rest of the group"
____________
"What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets."

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted April 05, 2013 02:06 AM

Rincewind, Fandral, Belaver:

Rincewind makes it to the inn without trouble. The main room is quiet now; it's very late—possibly very early—and most of those still present are enjoying their drinks in silence or with only the faintest murmur of conversation. He sees the bit of paper by the door—closer inspection proves it to be some kind of silent auction for an Elven Bow, and somewhat redundant given his recent ordeal.

The bartender, seeing Rincewind, motions to him and pours him a drink.

"Friend of yours bought you a drink, here you go."

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted April 05, 2013 11:51 AM

At last it looked like Rincewind could relax. He sat down at the bar, putting the bow on his lap and took a sip.

"Great, now add to that a meal and a room for a night... or what's left of it."

Rincewind added the last part with bitterness in his voice. He raised his glass again when his dormant wizard instincts finally kicked in. He smelled the contents carefully and asked the bartender:

"What friend?"
____________
DON'T BE A NOOB, JOIN A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted April 06, 2013 12:50 AM

Rincewind:

The innkeeper takes your gold for the meal, but pushes back the fee for the room. ((-1 gold total.))

"We're full up, sorry."

The drink appears to be normal ale, maybe a little watered down.

"What friend?"

"Human fellow. Dressed in green, wore a cloak."

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted April 08, 2013 04:21 PM

"Boring what now? Why do you have to track him down? Anyway, I guess I'll follow you. I know neither of you very well, but I know him even less."
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted April 10, 2013 04:59 PM

I follow Fandral in his journeys to find Mr. Boring.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Tsar-Ivor
Tsar-Ivor


Promising
Legendary Hero
Soli deo gloria
posted April 14, 2013 05:44 PM

Fandral, lacking a better solution decided that the best way to find his illustrious mark is to just follow the coastline.

"Now, shall we up the coast, or down the coast?" He thought to himself (north west or north east)

Then tossed a shiny coin to decide. North east it is.  

"Shall we be off then?" Asked Fandral while pocketing the coin.
____________
"What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets."

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted April 14, 2013 06:14 PM

Fandral, Belaver:

((Alkar already said he was following, so I'm going to move this along...))

The pair of you travel along the northeast coast. It's mostly deserted, seeing as it's after midnight, but now and again you see the odd guard or party of adventurers.

About halfway along the edge of town, you notice Mat talking to a guard. He's in bad shape from the little you can see, being visible only in the guard's held torch. Broïndur is no where to be seen.

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gnomes2169
gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted April 14, 2013 06:22 PM

Mat limped over to the guard, coughing once before he sat down on the ground. "Hey. Should I talk to you about dead people walking around, or should I maybe go to someone else?" He asked, setting his hat to the side. "Because I sort of found a ship full of them."
____________
Pokemon Helnith character sheets!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted April 14, 2013 06:41 PM

Mat:

The guard looks at you in obvious disbelief. From the looks of things, he hasn't gotten much sleep recently either. "Sounds like you've been hitting the drink too hard. What are you going on about?"

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gnomes2169
gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted April 14, 2013 07:17 PM

Mat pointed back the way he had come. "Bloody shipwreck back that way. It has walking flaming skeletons, where I got these." He pointed at the jagged claw marks on his face. "And sir, I assure you that if I had any alcohol I would have bloody drank it by now, because I sort of bloody fell. Twice. Flaming lucky I didn't break anything... Oh, and the skeletons have one of my companions in their bony clutches. Something you might want to bloody know."
____________
Pokemon Helnith character sheets!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted April 15, 2013 10:48 PM

"What friend?"

"Human fellow. Dressed in green, wore a cloak."


Rincewind went over the mental list of his new-found comrades. One of them was indeed wearing green and had a cloak. Rincewind didn't like that one, he was the one who refused to help when Rincewind got into a fight, but he probably wouldn't poison the drink. Besides, he already took a sip from it, might as well get on with it.

"Did he leave a message with that drink?" Rincewind asked as he continued eating his meal.
____________
DON'T BE A NOOB, JOIN A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted April 16, 2013 01:05 AM

Mat:

"So that's what this is about." The guard sighs. "I'm sorry, but we're shorthanded enough as it is without digging you adventurers out of every ditch and mudhole of trouble you manage to fall into. We've already had one disappearance, one massive brawl, multiple cases of assault and petty theft, a suicide, and now the Duke's ship catching fire before the Contest has even gone through a full day. If you need help, why don't you go check around with some of the other contestants? Some of them are helpful folk. Or get the rest of your party together. In honesty I don't know why you're out here alone even in town; some of your competition aren't the most scrupulous sorts, and I doubt this little blot of land in the middle of nowhere is familiar territory for you."

----------------

Rincewind:

"No message, no." The innkeeper starts wiping down the bar.

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted April 16, 2013 04:42 PM

"So, why are we trying to track down this Wife-Beater? Are we going to turn him in to the poli...authorities?"
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Tsar-Ivor
Tsar-Ivor


Promising
Legendary Hero
Soli deo gloria
posted April 16, 2013 11:06 PM
Edited by Tsar-Ivor at 23:07, 16 Apr 2013.

"No...I mean it may come to that if we need to. (get him detained for a crime so we can loot his shack or somethin') Let's just find him first and get a feel of his disposition. I'd rather get this shark tooth without too much trouble"
____________
"What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets."

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted April 19, 2013 08:19 PM

Rincewind finally finished his meal and drink.

"Are sure there's no room?" He asked the bartender pleadingly, "I had a long day and really need some place to rest."
____________
DON'T BE A NOOB, JOIN A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted April 20, 2013 01:21 AM

Rincewind:

"Sir," he tells you point-blank, "we've been full up since early afternoon. I don't even have a bed to sleep in tonight, why do you think I'm out here? We're usually closed this time of night."

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted April 20, 2013 11:10 AM

"Fine... I'll go look elsewhere."

Rincewind picked up his belongings and left the inn. He looked around trying to decide what to do. He needed sleep, but had no idea where to find a bed. Sleeping on a street was a last resort, as he didn't know these streets and wasn't sure how dangerous they were. He thought back to the last time their group met behind the blacksmith. Then he remembered something.

"[...] Oh, and if you two find the time..." Setting down the dragonfly heads, Mat walked after Broindur, "See if you can't trade those in for some more money."

The guild was probably closed, but on the off chance it wasn't, maybe he could trade the heads for a spare bed. The former wizard walked behind the blacksmith where they've hidden the dragonfly heads. There were four of them. He picked them up and headed off to the Elemental Guild.
____________
DON'T BE A NOOB, JOIN A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted April 20, 2013 03:34 PM

Fandral, Belaver:

((*poke*))

It occurs to Fandral, while wondering which house may contain the target, that he never asked where the fisherman lived, nor does he have any idea what the fellow looks like.

----------------

Rincewind:

You arrive at the Elemental Guild with nothing more exciting occurring than spotting a few adventurers and the odd guard. Alas, the Guild does seem to be closed. Apparently the people in this world like being asleep at two o'clock in the morning. How strange!

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted April 20, 2013 03:37 PM

Rincewind knocked lightly on the door. Not loud enough to wake anyone up, but loud enough to draw the attention of anyone awake. Or at least that's what he hoped he did.
____________
DON'T BE A NOOB, JOIN A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 39 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 20 30 ... 35 36 37 38 39 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0446 seconds