Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Might and Magic VII Take 2 — IC
Thread: Might and Magic VII Take 2 — IC This thread is 39 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 20 30 ... 35 36 37 38 39 · «PREV / NEXT»
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted April 20, 2013 03:43 PM

Rincewind:

No response.

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted April 21, 2013 04:15 PM

I notice Fandral looking over to a man and a guard. It looks to be more than a passing glance.

"Is that another of your adventuring companions?"
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Tsar-Ivor
Tsar-Ivor


Promising
Legendary Hero
Soli deo gloria
posted April 21, 2013 04:24 PM

Fandral gazing.

"Possibly, didn't get very acquainted with the group members, but he certainly looks familiar. Anyway, he looks distressed and the guard could offer us some information as to the whereabouts of our quarry."
____________
"What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets."

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted April 21, 2013 06:13 PM

Mat, Fandral, Belaver:

The guard breaks off his conversation with Mat to address the approaching pair.

"Yes?" he asks wearily. "Another robbery, or are you reporting an assault?"

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted April 25, 2013 05:33 PM

I wait a bit for Fandral to say something, but then decide to go for it myself.

"Neither, as far as I know. Though, we were looking for someone by the name of...Boring, was it?"
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted April 26, 2013 02:23 AM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 02:25, 26 Apr 2013.

Mat, Fandral, Belaver:

"Was it Bendorial? Bendorial the Boring? Scholarly type right? I'm not sure where he is at the moment, but you could try asking at the inn—lots of you adventuring types staying there tonight."

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted April 29, 2013 04:28 PM

"Well, I suppose it would be better than endlessly wandering around out here." Turing to Fandral, "What do you say?"
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Tsar-Ivor
Tsar-Ivor


Promising
Legendary Hero
Soli deo gloria
posted May 01, 2013 08:42 AM
Edited by Tsar-Ivor at 08:50, 01 May 2013.

"Scholarly type? By Odin's beard no" Snapped Fandral  

"We're searching for Boring Wifebeater, some kind of flashy shark hunter from what I've heard."

"As much as I want to keep those blaggards from drinking all the ale (not that it's decent quality) our quarry is sure to lie elsewhere."
____________
"What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets."

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted May 01, 2013 04:45 PM

I get a very puzzled look on my face as Fandral replies to the guard first. "Odin's beard?" I look deep in thought. I don't remember there being anything related to Odin in this one, I whisper to myself.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted May 03, 2013 01:28 PM

Mat, Fandral, Belaver:

"I don't know of anyone who goes by 'Wifebeater.' But if they're a shark hunter they're probably out fishing."

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Tsar-Ivor
Tsar-Ivor


Promising
Legendary Hero
Soli deo gloria
posted May 03, 2013 02:56 PM

Response to the guard.

"Excellent. Now tell us my good man, where do these shark hunters live?"
____________
"What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets."

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted May 04, 2013 12:38 AM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 18:01, 05 May 2013.

Mat, Fandral, Belaver:

"In town." Even in the uncertain light of his torch, the guard's expression clearly reads what kind of question is that?

----------------

Rincewind:

After a while when it becomes clear that the Guild is, in fact, closed for the night, you catch a whiff of smoke on the breeze. It doesn't have the tar scent of the Duke's burning ship, being instead a mix of wood and burning moss.  Looking around, you notice a handful of campfires have sprung up in the unsettled areas around the island; it seems some of the adventuring parties have dealt with the crowding in town by not being in town.

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted May 05, 2013 08:20 PM

Rincewind watched the campfires from a safe distance. The bright light was inviting him. His aching body cried out to him in hope. Then it cried out in pain as his mind stepped in and slapped it on its metaphorical face. His body whined that it needs the rest. His mind inquired if it needs a slit throat as well. His body protested that it needs sleep. His mind wondered how long will this sleep last. At this point his body decided to make a stand and demanded that it be led to the warm fires or else it would collapse and then it'll see how well the mind manages on its own. The mind, being the reasonable one of the two, agreed to compromise and take a closer look.

And so Rincewind hid the dragonfly heads behind the Guild and went in the directions of the fires. He made his best efforts to stay in the shadows, glad that he wore black leather all over his body, and look at the parties from afar trying to see if any of them were trustworthy.
____________
DON'T BE A NOOB, JOIN A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted May 05, 2013 08:49 PM

Rincewind:

The adventurer on watch for the first campfire must be both keen-eyed and paranoid, as he actually starts shooting at you as you approach, shouting "Sal if you and your gang take one step closer you're necromancer bait!" Luckily his aim in the dark is poor and the arrows miss. The rest of the party—sleeping prior to the shout—scramble to their feet but there's more than enough time to make your escape. ((Unless you want to approach them at this point.))

The second is much more reasonable; again, most of the party is asleep, but the heavily armored bearded fellow on watch sits perfectly calm with his axe across his lap.

((Let me know if you want to keep searching or approach one or the other.))

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted May 06, 2013 04:29 PM

"Well, if it's a shark hunter we're looking for, maybe he'll have something in the form of decoration, or something, that we can identify his house with. I'm sure it wouldn't be anything teeth-related, seeing as how that is one of the hunt's items, but maybe something else."
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted May 08, 2013 08:04 PM

Rincewind watched the guard for a while, fighting with himself over what he should do. Eventually, he decided to give it a try. He came closer to the light, making sure to come from in front of the guard with his arms raised.

"I don't want any trouble. Can we have a word?" Rincewind asked quietly when he was close enough to be heard.
____________
DON'T BE A NOOB, JOIN A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted May 09, 2013 02:30 AM

Rincewind:

The bearded man readies his weapon as you approach, but relaxes a little when he sees you're unarmed.

"I don't want any trouble. Can we have a word?"

"We can," he replies cautiously. "What is it you want?"

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted May 09, 2013 05:26 PM

"A warm place to sleep." Rincewind replies earnestly, his eyes darting to the fire, "I'm afraid the inn is full and I'd rather not sleep on the street. I'll pay for your troubles of course."
____________
DON'T BE A NOOB, JOIN A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted May 10, 2013 01:28 PM

Rincewind:

The bearded man looks you over and seems to decide you're sincere.

"All right then. Go ahead and lie down."

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted May 10, 2013 02:30 PM

Rincewind thank the guard and settled down on the far side of the campfire, placing the cloth with the elf bow under himself just in case. His mind screamed warnings of night robberies, but his body kicked the mind in the shin and ran away into the sweet embrace of sleep.
____________
DON'T BE A NOOB, JOIN A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 39 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 20 30 ... 35 36 37 38 39 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0389 seconds