Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 3.5 - WoG and Beyond > Thread: Knightmare Mods
Thread: Knightmare Mods This thread is 32 pages long: 1 10 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 32 · «PREV / NEXT»
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted July 21, 2016 07:32 AM

majaczek said:


What part of it is unstable ???
please also redownload KH, because I do small changes from time to  time, they may change stability either way.
I could bet it's not KH alone just collision with another mod.


Yes, of course it is conflicting with another mod that modify SS. It is about Exorcist error and some heroes commanders has to many powerful creatures spawn in battle. For example conflux heroes has 25 void creatures spawn in battle in front of commander in the first week of the game and this is to much. How can i win when i fight against this? I play usually with necropolis or rampart. With necropolis i have no advantage to counterattack this kind of power in the first month of the game.

I download your mods every day. So i have always the last version of the mods. Now i test if it has crashes. But i want to ask you to look at my list of mods and see if i arranged correctly your mods.

My list is:

WoG
Morn battlefields
Yona
Ultima_Objects
Composed objects and NPC
New Objects Patch
Heroes 2 Objects
HOTA_objects
WoG graphics beta
FREDOBJ
Animated trees
WoG Revised
WoG PLUS
Revisitable Cartographers
Master of Craft
Disposable Spell-Scrolls
Another flags
Estates displayed
Rename town
Advanced Battle Hints
HmS_Improved_Interface
Usain Bolt
Conquistador
Upgrade ALL
New Interface Mod
LotRD Music
new difficult button
GAMEPLAY_Neutrals split
[GRAPHICS] Various Pandora boxes
Underground fixed
amethyst upgrades
YNewLevelupScreen
ERA scripts ENG 1.22
Knightmare Difficulty
Adventure Pillars PLUS
ReMagic Lite
Damage related to health
Bounty Hunter
Army Management
Overflow_Fix
Upgradable Silos
Knightmare War Machines
Knightmare Heroes

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 21, 2016 03:39 PM
Edited by majaczek at 15:45, 21 Jul 2016.

the 25 bug comes from wrongly edited zcrtrait.txt
the script reads the "growth" field and does math on it. so there should be 2 not 25 ... but reinstalling mod isn't enough sadly, you have to restart the game from beggining sorry. (now they should match, just run new game for test). please be sure to download latest version of knightmare difficulty too.

PS: please notice that restarting game is mostly needed when zcrtrait.txt changes or crexpbn.txt changes... rest just be fine after reinstall and f12

PPS: I believe Amethyst Upgrrades should be last on the list. Also I suggest Upgradeable Silos PLUS instead of original version ... a few tiny things changed.

EDIT: When the game crashes or hangs? the Exorcism script should be all-stable because it just because it's just "weirdly calculated" non-magic damage

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted July 21, 2016 05:01 PM
Edited by Khadras at 17:51, 21 Jul 2016.

majaczek said:
the 25 bug comes from wrongly edited zcrtrait.txt
the script reads the "growth" field and does math on it. so there should be 2 not 25 ... but reinstalling mod isn't enough sadly, you have to restart the game from beggining sorry. (now they should match, just run new game for test). please be sure to download latest version of knightmare difficulty too.

PS: please notice that restarting game is mostly needed when zcrtrait.txt changes or crexpbn.txt changes... rest just be fine after reinstall and f12

PPS: I believe Amethyst Upgrrades should be last on the list. Also I suggest Upgradeable Silos PLUS instead of original version ... a few tiny things changed.

EDIT: When the game crashes or hangs? the Exorcism script should be all-stable because it just because it's just "weirdly calculated" non-magic damage


I see that 25 bug was solved. Thanks. But i can not play at all Amethyst Upgrades because of many syntax error messages that not allow that mod to run. Can you do something about that, because i can not make this mod to load?

Upgradable Silo is yours but i do not change the main name because i delete the old file and copy your files into the same diractory.

Look, now i play it a map with last version of all your mods less Amethyst Upgrade because last version of Amethyst not working, but i enable penultimate version of it and the game crash after enemy catapult wants to throw the magic ball.

The Latest Executed ERM Receiver:

FU:E; Exit if not Resistance/Exorcist Specialist
!!en:;

!!UN:Cy22/4/7717607;

!?BA0&1000;
!!SN:L^

I load save game and i fight again but was another random hero for the enemy, and this time game crash very quickly when enemy pixie henchman wants to move. The creature was highlighted for selection by the enemy and when it must move the game crash. Look at the picture: http://www.filedropper.com/pixiecrash

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 21, 2016 07:02 PM
Edited by majaczek at 19:39, 21 Jul 2016.

did you updated Knightmare Heroes?
I'll check on my side.

here is my modlist, pay attention to ordering.

Quote:
WoG
Eng
Czcionki
Yona
messengers
Heroes 2 Objects
New Objects Patch
HOTA_objects
WoG Revised
Disable Autosave
WoG PLUS
Fast Battle Animation
Secondary Skills Scrolling
Knightmare Heroes
Knightmare Commanders Lite
Knightmare War Machines
Adventure Pillars Lite
Random Hero PLUS
More First Money
Upgradable Silos PLUS
Amethyst Upgrades
ReMagic Lite


if  it happen from my side I'll fix it

EDIT: make  me  sure: you have an resistance skill on non-resistance specialist?
EDIT2:
I did check on bron... it didn't do this popup
I think you either have too old exorcism script or it is false assumption of ERM debugger (I mean some mod, rather not mine causes memory corruption, undetectable by debugger so debugger  just throws the text at pointer). I know only one way it can be done - Using ERM_Hooker in improper way. I use ERM_Hooker but I mostly check I do it right.
EDIT3: This is done  in fight with caster enemy  or regular army with no hero? if the first, send me the save before attacking
EDIT4: What is bounty hunter?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted July 21, 2016 07:56 PM
Edited by Khadras at 20:38, 21 Jul 2016.

I upload all my mods and my list and my settings.dat and the random map and the savegame. Please download them and see exactly what is going on. I do not upload your mods. Please put them yourself with the last version into mod directory. Put just what i have in list.txt. You will see what is about. And the Bounty Hunter is a very good mod with good ideas where every week you must hunt a creatures to receive a bounty. Bounty Hunter mod does not interfere with your Amethyst because it uses just town creatures for creates random pools for choose the week creatures to hunt. I do not see any Amethyst creatures in the wall pictures bounty.

Here is the first part:
http://www.filedropper.com/mods_63

and the rest:

http://www.filedropper.com/therestoffiles

Please tell me if you download them! And one more thing: the scouting secondary skill produce to many rogues. It can be lowered the amount of rogues produced daily by scouting SS?

I do what you told me but nothing. The same crash when i cast magic arrow.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 21, 2016 09:26 PM
Edited by majaczek at 21:48, 21 Jul 2016.

Khadras said:
I upload all my mods and my list and my settings.dat and the random map and the savegame. Please download them and see exactly what is going on. I do not upload your mods. Please put them yourself with the last version into mod directory. Put just what i have in list.txt. You will see what is about. And the Bounty Hunter is a very good mod with good ideas where every week you must hunt a creatures to receive a bounty. Bounty Hunter mod does not interfere with your Amethyst because it uses just town creatures for creates random pools for choose the week creatures to hunt. I do not see any Amethyst creatures in the wall pictures bounty.

Here is the first part:
http://www.filedropper.com/mods_63

and the rest:

http://www.filedropper.com/therestoffiles

Please tell me if you download them! And one more thing: the scouting secondary skill produce to many rogues. It can be lowered the amount of rogues produced daily by scouting SS?

I do what you told me but nothing. The same crash when i cast magic arrow.


I asked only for savegame and options but thanks.
Which hero uses magic arrow? I was under the impression that scouting is too weak so I increased it it can be  lowered but don't do this. I'll check if it is merged with new scouting/raiding combo artifact.

I guess the reason for the crash, but I'd like to check on my side...

EDIT: first package  is too big did you already have to upload mods for mapmakers only?  
I think I may really screwed it but it would be only one 0/1 problem :F
EDIT: please send me a savefile you send me wrong save - hero has no magic arrow

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted July 21, 2016 09:39 PM
Edited by Khadras at 21:44, 21 Jul 2016.

Upload is to big? It is just 280 MB. My Heroes has 6.2 GB
It was Zydar. Usually it crash when i fight with wander creatures with random hero attached. Probably Random Hero mod is the problem. O Knightmare War Machines. I see it is not linked to a special cause. Now it crashed when my commander cast fire shield on my hell hound.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 21, 2016 09:54 PM
Edited by majaczek at 23:05, 21 Jul 2016.

Khadras said:
Upload is to big? It is just 280 MB. My Heroes has 6.2 GB
It was Zydar. Usually it crash when i fight with wander creatures with random hero attached. Probably Random Hero mod is the problem. O Knightmare War Machines. I see it is not linked to a special cause. Now it crashed when my commander cast fire shield on my hell hound.


No random hero is not the problem... just it exposes the bug thanks! I think I could fix it...

Fixed !!!  thanks I would not reproduce myself
As I  thought it were 1 instead of 0 in ERM_Hooker, sadly mine one, the one were in Exorcism script. I never tested on enemy heroes, so I couldn't reproduce Download Knightmare Heroes and Install it and f12  in game.

PS: You have some options wrong. It with hurtmildly but it will. also be sure  to download latest WoG PLUS.
EDIT: here http://www.filedropper.com/khadras2 is options file with fixed most visible errors in config
EDIT: Also please check knightmare difficulty mod

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted July 22, 2016 07:50 AM

majaczek said:


No random hero is not the problem... just it exposes the bug thanks! I think I could fix it...

Fixed !!!  thanks I would not reproduce myself
As I  thought it were 1 instead of 0 in ERM_Hooker, sadly mine one, the one were in Exorcism script. I never tested on enemy heroes, so I couldn't reproduce Download Knightmare Heroes and Install it and f12  in game.

PS: You have some options wrong. It with hurtmildly but it will. also be sure  to download latest WoG PLUS.
EDIT: here http://www.filedropper.com/khadras2 is options file with fixed most visible errors in config
EDIT: Also please check knightmare difficulty mod


Thanks for all your help!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 22, 2016 08:23 PM
Edited by majaczek at 23:58, 22 Jul 2016.

Released DragonPeaks_majaczek
it is my version of Jim Vogan's Dragon Peaks mod
it allows to rename towns, and disables two buggy ways of transition between towns. it may be base for my upcoming multi-town mod. still having problems to finish Amethyst Upgrades, mainly because delay of my helper

EDIT: more changes to DPM, needs AU now, has new neutral town, no new  graphics yet :|

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted July 23, 2016 03:10 PM
Edited by Khadras at 15:15, 23 Jul 2016.

I discover a spell bug. I play with Zydar and into a battle in Dragon Utopia i cast resurrection on my efreet rajah and after the effect of resirrection spell my hell barons cast from their own head sacrifice on rajah and kill them to resurrect one hell baron and the amount of hell barons are 24. After the end of the battle in hero army remains just 6 hell baron. Strange. Where disappear 18 hell barons? Resurrection Spell does not resurrect creatures permanently, it resurrect just for battle. And why hell baron cast sacrifice spell on my rajah from own initiative? Perhaps sacrifice spell is not permanent like resurrection?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Salamandre
Salamandre


Admirable
Omnipresent Hero
Wog refugee
posted July 23, 2016 03:33 PM

Had advanced or expert earth?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted July 23, 2016 05:37 PM
Edited by Khadras at 17:38, 23 Jul 2016.

Salamandre said:
Had advanced or expert earth?


I have not earth magic at all. I have just expert sorcery, advanced air magic and expert fire magic. And Expert Life Magic.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Salamandre
Salamandre


Admirable
Omnipresent Hero
Wog refugee
posted July 23, 2016 05:39 PM
Edited by Salamandre at 17:40, 23 Jul 2016.

Without earth magic advanced/expert resurrect is not permanent.
____________
All my Era II mods

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted July 23, 2016 05:49 PM
Edited by Khadras at 18:18, 23 Jul 2016.

Thanks for information Salamandre.
Majaczek, God Strike if to powerful. In month 5 is 9800 damage for every creature stack. I think it is imposible to fight against this. A weak enemy castle hero win a huge army of inferno creatures just because my creatures no attack at all. They die from God Attack Evil Soul. It is incredible.
Look at this sad picture: http://www.filedropper.com/godstrike

I don't understand this concept of god strike.

I play just only agains ai players and in battle i can not use the right click on defense button from right down corner because this:
http://www.filedropper.com/humanvshuman

And almost all enemy creatures has immunity for inferno spell, not for fire spell. And my town guardian can not strike. And for what is is the guardian after all if it is not capable of guarding?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Salamandre
Salamandre


Admirable
Omnipresent Hero
Wog refugee
posted July 23, 2016 06:29 PM

Khadras said:

I play just only agains ai players and in battle i can not use the right click on defense button from right down corner because this:
http://www.filedropper.com/humanvshuman


Enable wog plugin "battle attack type selection fix".
____________
All my Era II mods

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 23, 2016 07:22 PM
Edited by majaczek at 20:03, 23 Jul 2016.

Sadly you have tough enemy... Orrin is specialist in Exorcism or so called god-strike.

The god strike hits evil units (necro, infeno or dungeon ones) if you attack by meelee or shooting, if your unit is not-evil. if your creatures are evil it strikes back to your unit. it depends on monster count, monster fight value, day of game, and exorcism SS level (exorcism is a skill that were former resistance).

@Salamandre
where is that plugin?

EDIT:
Quote:
Exorcist specialists Receive a 5% per level bonus to Resistance percentage.
It also Gives all your units additional damage versus evil units.
The formula is Creature_Fight_Value * Stack_Count * ( (Skill*50+75) + (Specialist_Level*5+25) ) * (Week+7) / 36000^;



I guess it's too much bonus for the specialist?

EDIT2: here is new formula
Quote:
Exorcist specialists Receive a 5% per level bonus to Resistance percentage.
It also Gives all your units additional damage versus evil units.
The formula is Creature_Fight_Value * Stack_Count * (Skill*50+25) + (Specialist_Level*5+100) * (Week+7) / 3 600 000^


check this after redownload of knightmare heroes and f12. old save will match ...

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Salamandre
Salamandre


Admirable
Omnipresent Hero
Wog refugee
posted July 23, 2016 07:38 PM

plugin battle fix

Goes in AfterWog plugins folder.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted July 23, 2016 07:38 PM
Edited by Khadras at 19:40, 23 Jul 2016.

majaczek said:
Sadly you have tough enemy... Orrin is specialist in Exorcism or so called god-strike.

The god strike hits evil units (necro, infeno or dungeon ones) if you attack by meelee or shooting, if your unit is not-evil. if your creatures are evil it strikes back to your unit. it depends on monster count, monster fight value, day of game, and exorcism SS level (exorcism is a skill that were former resistance).

@Salamandre
where is that plugin?

EDIT:
Quote:
Exorcist specialists Receive a 5% per level bonus to Resistance percentage.
It also Gives all your units additional damage versus evil units.
The formula is Creature_Fight_Value * Stack_Count * ( (Skill*50+75) + (Specialist_Level*5+25) ) * (Week+7) / 36000^;



I guess it's too much bonus for the specialist?


It is ok now. I let the enemy to attack my town and i finaly beat him with my town guardian. No, it is not to much if it is specialist.


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted July 23, 2016 07:40 PM

Salamandre said:
plugin battle fix

Goes in AfterWog plugins folder.


Thanks!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 32 pages long: 1 10 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 32 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0734 seconds