Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 3.5 - WoG and Beyond > Thread: Knightmare Mods
Thread: Knightmare Mods This thread is 31 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 20 ... 27 28 29 30 31 · «PREV / NEXT»
Archanadian
Archanadian

Tavern Dweller
posted April 08, 2017 12:11 PM

I have some problem in the mod when i enable knightmare kingdoms mod i have an error.
It shows VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing

Assert violation in file
"D:SoftProgrammingDelphiSourceSRCUnits_OLDER_GameExt.pas" on line 122.
Error at address: $4D30ADC

By the way you have done the great thing in this mod and i really love it..


____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted April 08, 2017 01:29 PM

Archanadian said:
I have some problem in the mod when i enable knightmare kingdoms mod i have an error.
It shows VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing

Assert violation in file
"D:SoftProgrammingDelphiSourceSRCUnits_OLDER_GameExt.pas" on line 122.
Error at address: $4D30ADC

By the way you have done the great thing in this mod and i really love it..




You need VCRUNTIME140.dll to use required plugin. Search for VCREDIST140 on entrusted site. Then Install It. it would add required library to the system. The library is Visual C++ Runtime.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted April 08, 2017 07:29 PM
Edited by Khadras at 07:57, 09 Apr 2017.

Hi! Necromancy will not be a problem because when i enable Era Script with your mods enabled works fine with amethyst. It gives me skeleton archers at expert level.
Peons calculate gold output from creature price i guess. So, i see it was no problem with new creatures.

When i play a map, my hero found some herbs. What those herbs do?

And there is a problem: When i attack a weak level 1 living monster with a necro hero, i want to shot magic arrow on a creature but before magic arrow striking my hero cast death ripple and that target creature stack was killed and my magic arrow spell has no target and the game crash.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted April 09, 2017 06:46 PM
Edited by majaczek at 18:58, 15 Apr 2017.

Khadras said:
Hi! Necromancy will not be a problem because when i enable Era Script with your mods enabled works fine with amethyst. It gives me skeleton archers at expert level.
Peons calculate gold output from creature price i guess. So, i see it was no problem with new creatures.

When i play a map, my hero found some herbs. What those herbs do?

And there is a problem: When i attack a weak level 1 living monster with a necro hero, i want to shot magic arrow on a creature but before magic arrow striking my hero cast death ripple and that target creature stack was killed and my magic arrow spell has no target and the game crash.


Do you have Scholar Secondary Skill? it allows collecting herbs just by stepping on adventure map. Herbs can be brewed into potions, and potions can be mixed into other potions. I didn't make yet usage for potions. Scholar owners also can Copy books and scrolls.

as to Death Ripple and Magic Arrow - it's WoG's bug - And I know no workaround separate to casting not on commander turn.

EDIT: Backpack is ready and with no bugs, separate from changing pages doesn't work.

EDIT: Sadly there was newly introduced bug, but I fixed it. Also added "Transfer All to Virtual Backppack" button

EDIT: Fully working Backpack script! even with virtual backpack scrolling ! I need to make it working for losing battle to transfer Virtual Backpack of Loser to  Virtual Backpack of Winner

EDIT: Sadly scroll support patch introduced new Bug. It is fixed now.

EDIT: Could you help me with adding data for new units?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted April 19, 2017 11:38 AM
Edited by Khadras at 19:06, 24 Apr 2017.

majaczek said:


Do you have Scholar Secondary Skill? it allows collecting herbs just by stepping on adventure map. Herbs can be brewed into potions, and potions can be mixed into other potions. I didn't make yet usage for potions. Scholar owners also can Copy books and scrolls.

as to Death Ripple and Magic Arrow - it's WoG's bug - And I know no workaround separate to casting not on commander turn.

EDIT: Backpack is ready and with no bugs, separate from changing pages doesn't work.

EDIT: Sadly there was newly introduced bug, but I fixed it. Also added "Transfer All to Virtual Backppack" button

EDIT: Fully working Backpack script! even with virtual backpack scrolling ! I need to make it working for losing battle to transfer Virtual Backpack of Loser to  Virtual Backpack of Winner

EDIT: Sadly scroll support patch introduced new Bug. It is fixed now.

EDIT: Could you help me with adding data for new units?


Yes, i told you i can help you. This weekend i take care of this. I hope i will finish the job this week.

70% of work is done. This week i will upload the file.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted April 30, 2017 01:04 PM

what progress?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted April 30, 2017 02:58 PM

majaczek said:
what progress?


Tomorrow in the afternoon i will upload it. Now I check through all new creatures for correction.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted May 04, 2017 05:59 PM

sorry, I don't want to rush you but "tommorow" was a few days ago

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted May 05, 2017 06:25 PM

majaczek said:
sorry, I don't want to rush you but "tommorow" was a few days ago


Sorry for delay, but i work on it just Sunday because just Sunday i am in free time. So, for me one day more means one week because i am free just one day per week. If you want to give you in actual stage i will upload it now. Tomorrow and Sunday i planned to finish it. I told you i am very slow because lack of free time.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted May 05, 2017 08:01 PM
Edited by majaczek at 20:03, 05 May 2017.

ok no problem, I understand :|
please send what you have, and if you fix it later you may send again.

EDIT: Some progress on Alchemy/Herbalism

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted May 07, 2017 08:23 AM
Edited by Khadras at 08:30, 07 May 2017.

majaczek said:
ok no problem, I understand :|
please send what you have, and if you fix it later you may send again.

EDIT: Some progress on Alchemy/Herbalism


Hi! I uploaded the file here: https://ufile.io/39shl

It is not finished because 11 creatures remains not finished. But i see a problem in game, the in-game health of the creatures is not like in Crtraits file. For example, Raido has 144 health in game, but in Crtraits file has 30. Weird. So, There is a big problem with that. I must check if your creatures receive the lvl 1 to lvl 7 experience bonuses from begin of crexpbon file with creatures number from -1 to -7. If not, i must added manually for every of it.

This week i take vacation and i will be able to finish it. Please tell me if what i did is what you want to do. I must know if i am on the right way. If not, please guide me.
I added just abilities to creatures. I must add the health, attack, defense and damage bonuses with experience. And in the final step i must corroborate all data for 3rd level of upgrade creatures to data from 2nd level of upgrade creatures. And that's it. It remains a lot of work.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted May 07, 2017 04:05 PM
Edited by majaczek at 17:25, 07 May 2017.

Khadras said:
majaczek said:
ok no problem, I understand :|
please send what you have, and if you fix it later you may send again.

EDIT: Some progress on Alchemy/Herbalism


Hi! I uploaded the file here: https://ufile.io/39shl

It is not finished because 11 creatures remains not finished. But i see a problem in game, the in-game health of the creatures is not like in Crtraits file. For example, Raido has 144 health in game, but in Crtraits file has 30. Weird. So, There is a big problem with that. I must check if your creatures receive the lvl 1 to lvl 7 experience bonuses from begin of crexpbon file with creatures number from -1 to -7. If not, i must added manually for every of it.

This week i take vacation and i will be able to finish it. Please tell me if what i did is what you want to do. I must know if i am on the right way. If not, please guide me.
I added just abilities to creatures. I must add the health, attack, defense and damage bonuses with experience. And in the final step i must corroborate all data for 3rd level of upgrade creatures to data from 2nd level of upgrade creatures. And that's it. It remains a lot of work.

yes, we need to add them manually. the crtraits changed a few times. thanks or progress

PS: you have old crtraits file thanks for crexpbon file

EDIT: there is a bug in Amethyst2.1.dll - it loads experience lines fine only to some creature number, then it doesn't add any, I have to fix that, but I am unsure how.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted May 08, 2017 10:01 AM

majaczek said:

yes, we need to add them manually. the crtraits changed a few times. thanks or progress

PS: you have old crtraits file thanks for crexpbon file

EDIT: there is a bug in Amethyst2.1.dll - it loads experience lines fine only to some creature number, then it doesn't add any, I have to fix that, but I am unsure how.


So i must add the experience lines for Att/Def/Health/Sp/Dm in crexpbon file for every new creatures or in erm file? This Amethyst2.1dll bug doesn't read the new creatures experience lines from crexpbon file?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted May 08, 2017 06:31 PM
Edited by majaczek at 19:24, 14 May 2017.

Khadras said:
majaczek said:

yes, we need to add them manually. the crtraits changed a few times. thanks or progress

PS: you have old crtraits file thanks for crexpbon file

EDIT: there is a bug in Amethyst2.1.dll - it loads experience lines fine only to some creature number, then it doesn't add any, I have to fix that, but I am unsure how.


So i must add the experience lines for Att/Def/Health/Sp/Dm in crexpbon file for every new creatures or in erm file? This Amethyst2.1dll bug doesn't read the new creatures experience lines from crexpbon file?


the big bug from amethyst I would try to fix. it's child of wog's limit, but perhaps I know how to  fix it. the bug was causing monsters > 255 not load correctly.

small bug with not efficiently using "level-default" entry is just minor anoyance.

PS: I don't know if erm EA would work for  creatures over 255, but I invented small hack to increase the limit of  useable monsters to 1024 in terms of crexpbon.txt just need to code it and fix any problems that would come

EDIT: found a way to  fix amethyst crexpo but introduced new bug
i need fix the fix

EDIT: crexbon loads properly for high creature numbers, but crexmod not yet. soon I would finish the amethyst. notice that you need amethyst_fix.bin also installed, or new changes won't work.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted May 25, 2017 07:12 AM

Hi! Can you add into you mods the option  742 "Experience of creatures without abilities" (Bonuses to primary parameters are now standard for all creatures: + 5% per experience level. Ex: speed: + 5% for 2 skill levels) from recently Era Script 1.28 please? This option must be added together with option 736 "Combat experience" to work properly. I think they are very interesting options for the game and are realistic. With option 742 we can resolve the problem with adding experience lines in crexpbon. What do you think about them? Please add them and add them with check button wog options menu.
Thank you in advance!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted May 26, 2017 07:50 PM

Khadras said:
Hi! Can you add into you mods the option  742 "Experience of creatures without abilities" (Bonuses to primary parameters are now standard for all creatures: + 5% per experience level. Ex: speed: + 5% for 2 skill levels) from recently Era Script 1.28 please? This option must be added together with option 736 "Combat experience" to work properly. I think they are very interesting options for the game and are realistic. With option 742 we can resolve the problem with adding experience lines in crexpbon. What do you think about them? Please add them and add them with check button wog options menu.
Thank you in advance!


Nope it works another way. I need fix the code on machine level (assembler). I already increased limit of creatures that can have experience lines to 1024 (were 256), relocated some experience tables, allowed to read both modifiers and bonuses for unlocked creatures, the only thing left is changing number of monsters and/or gettting back from battle.

If I won't fix it none of ERM codes for crexpo for creatures 256 above. I almost finished, but I am busy with my studies, probably I'll finish on june/july.

If I won't fix important things and won't finish incomplete features I won't add other scripts. Maybe later

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted May 29, 2017 05:59 PM

Ok. Good luck on your exams!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted June 09, 2017 01:20 PM

bad luck, bad health - no exams
but maybe I'll have time for part of the mod :|

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 25, 2017 01:22 AM

Thankfully to Master of Puppets we have working creature experience in amethyst - he helped me a lot with finding how to fix it

I will work more on the project, but are there people wishing to help? Khadras, would you help? anyone others?

PS: I will nearly fix download links, they are not yet ready.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Known Hero
posted July 26, 2017 11:13 AM

majaczek said:
Thankfully to Master of Puppets we have working creature experience in amethyst - he helped me a lot with finding how to fix it

I will work more on the project, but are there people wishing to help? Khadras, would you help? anyone others?

PS: I will nearly fix download links, they are not yet ready.


I want to help you. What i must do?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 31 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 20 ... 27 28 29 30 31 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0661 seconds