Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 7 - Falcon's Last Flight > Thread: Vampires!
Thread: Vampires! This thread is 5 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 · «PREV
EPICUSDOOMICUS
EPICUSDOOMICUS


Known Hero
posted September 25, 2014 04:35 PM

ChrisD1 said:
Stevie said:
Avirosb said:

And in regards to female vampires; I think they'd be too close to succubi.


Vampires on Succubus action

/nosebleed

throw in a glory too


And a shecram dancer and a blade dancer(if it turns out to be a female)
____________
To die in battle is the greatest glory.
To choose to do so is the greatest honor!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Protolisk
Protolisk


Promising
Famous Hero
posted September 25, 2014 04:51 PM

EPICUSDOOMICUS said:
ChrisD1 said:
Stevie said:
Avirosb said:

And in regards to female vampires; I think they'd be too close to succubi.


Vampires on Succubus action

/nosebleed

throw in a glory too


And a shecram dancer and a blade dancer(if it turns out to be a female)


I think you guys are forgetting the Djinn and Yuki Onna.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
yogi
yogi


Promising
Famous Hero
of picnics
posted September 25, 2014 08:15 PM

Steyn said:
Avonu said:



Yeah, it's probably better not to change the vampire to her, or we would get people complaining she's not in fortress



lol, i was thinkin she looks like an undead snow white too!
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Alex_Yakub
Alex_Yakub


Famous Hero
posted September 25, 2014 08:26 PM

yogi said:
Steyn said:
Avonu said:



Yeah, it's probably better not to change the vampire to her, or we would get people complaining she's not in fortress



lol, i was thinkin she looks like an undead snow white too!

And that way, noone will complain Fortress has only dwarfs. It will be 7 dwarfs and a Snow White!
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
yogi
yogi


Promising
Famous Hero
of picnics
posted September 25, 2014 08:48 PM

Alex_Yakub said:

And that way, noone will complain Fortress has only dwarfs. It will be 7 dwarfs and a Snow White!


champion unit - "fair maiden".


____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
alex_yakub
alex_yakub


Famous Hero
posted September 25, 2014 08:55 PM

yogi said:
Alex_Yakub said:

And that way, noone will complain Fortress has only dwarfs. It will be 7 dwarfs and a Snow White!


champion unit - "fair maiden".



Special abilities: Sing a song with forest critters

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
yogi
yogi


Promising
Famous Hero
of picnics
posted September 25, 2014 09:03 PM

kiss of doom?


paralyzing cuteness & charm?
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Zeki
Zeki


Supreme Hero
sup
posted September 25, 2014 09:09 PM

I very much aprove of the direction this thread's going to
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
EPICUSDOOMICUS
EPICUSDOOMICUS


Known Hero
posted September 25, 2014 10:26 PM

Alex_Yakub said:
yogi said:
Steyn said:
Avonu said:



Yeah, it's probably better not to change the vampire to her, or we would get people complaining she's not in fortress



lol, i was thinkin she looks like an undead snow white too!

And that way, noone will complain Fortress has only dwarfs. It will be 7 dwarfs and a Snow White!

Good one!
____________
To die in battle is the greatest glory.
To choose to do so is the greatest honor!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Fauch
Fauch


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted September 25, 2014 10:31 PM

alex_yakub said:

Special abilities: Sing a song with forest critters

Special abilities : fakes death (as long as no prince charming is around )

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Paiazza
Paiazza


Known Hero
لىخ ضل
posted September 25, 2014 10:38 PM

If you really want a female vampire then it should be this:



 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Storm-Giant
Storm-Giant


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
On the Other Side!
posted September 25, 2014 11:23 PM

I for one'd welcome those female overlords
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
EPICUSDOOMICUS
EPICUSDOOMICUS


Known Hero
posted September 25, 2014 11:26 PM

Oh yeah! Wowo! Just wowo, that's all I'm gonna say
____________
To die in battle is the greatest glory.
To choose to do so is the greatest honor!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Avirosb
Avirosb


Promising
Legendary Hero
No longer on vacation
posted September 26, 2014 09:14 AM

Trolled by sentient hair, that's a new one.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Stevie
Stevie


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted September 26, 2014 09:53 AM

I don't want that. It feels more like a druidic creature. It creeps me out.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Steyn
Steyn


Supreme Hero
posted September 26, 2014 10:47 AM

Avirosb said:
Trolled by sentient hair, that's a new one.

What do you mean, you haven't heard of sentient hair before?!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
cleglaw
cleglaw


Famous Hero
posted September 26, 2014 11:01 AM

no to over-sexualised creatures. and dat hair, lol.


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Avirosb
Avirosb


Promising
Legendary Hero
No longer on vacation
posted September 26, 2014 12:07 PM
Edited by Avirosb at 12:08, 26 Sep 2014.

Steyn said:
What do you mean, you haven't heard of sentient hair before?!
No, I mean it looked less 'sensual' and more 'bad hair day'.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
EPICUSDOOMICUS
EPICUSDOOMICUS


Known Hero
posted September 26, 2014 12:40 PM

Steyn said:
Avirosb said:
Trolled by sentient hair, that's a new one.

What do you mean, you haven't heard of sentient hair before?!


Hmmm...Is it me or this looks more like a medusa??
____________
To die in battle is the greatest glory.
To choose to do so is the greatest honor!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
RMZ1989
RMZ1989


Supreme Hero
posted September 26, 2014 01:04 PM

EPICUSDOOMICUS said:

Hmmm...Is it me or this looks more like a medusa??

Oh wow, how did you know?

Yes, that is Medusa. It doesn't have anything to do with Vampires, he just posted something about hair.
____________
Give a man a mask, and he'll
become his true self.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 5 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 · «PREV
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0434 seconds