Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 7 - Falcon's Last Flight > Thread: Heroes VII bugs and balancing issues - version 1.5
Thread: Heroes VII bugs and balancing issues - version 1.5 This thread is 4 pages long: 1 2 3 4 · «PREV
lordgraa
lordgraa


Promising
Known Hero
The Whisperer
HC SUPPORTER
posted December 02, 2015 09:37 AM
Edited by lordgraa at 19:42, 02 Dec 2015.

Basic editor related bug:

You cannot use custom artefact (created via artifact tool) as a winning condition for quests.
The artefact is listed there but when you select it and confirm it the value always reset to default (none or standard artefact).

Another (similiar) bug: You cannot use custom heroes (created via hero tool) in dialogues. Same problem as with artefacts - the hero will be removed from the dialogue as soon as you move to another. You can use only the default ones :/

Creating custom maps is getting more and more difficult.

*sad panda*
____________
World of Heroes (Czech fansite)
Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer (H7 fan project)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Szlamozaur
Szlamozaur

Tavern Dweller
posted December 06, 2015 11:36 AM
Edited by Szlamozaur at 11:36, 06 Dec 2015.

Hi,

Need some help with this:



Basically, got everything cleared, all the enemy heroes killed and all the towns. Got the 4000 souls gathered for the ritual, but cannot perform it, nor can i enter this last place of power. It's unclickable. It just stops me one move away from it and that's that. Can't do anything.
Any solutions ?

Thanks
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Maurice
Maurice

Hero of Order
Part of the furniture
posted December 07, 2015 03:10 PM

Szlamozaur said:
Hi,

Need some help with this:

Basically, got everything cleared, all the enemy heroes killed and all the towns. Got the 4000 souls gathered for the ritual, but cannot perform it, nor can i enter this last place of power. It's unclickable. It just stops me one move away from it and that's that. Can't do anything.
Any solutions ?

Thanks


By the light in the gulley running from it, it's already been activated. You need to return to the very first spot where it all began, on the overlook just south(west) of your main town. I believe it's the place that started the Soul Gathering quest. Click it now with all pillars active to complete the map.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Szlamozaur
Szlamozaur

Tavern Dweller
posted December 08, 2015 08:42 PM

Maurice said:



By the light in the gulley running from it, it's already been activated. You need to return to the very first spot where it all began, on the overlook just south(west) of your main town. I believe it's the place that started the Soul Gathering quest. Click it now with all pillars active to complete the map.


Hi,

thanks for the tip, however...

I restarted H7 few days later, also updated it, some new patch rolled along..so anyway, I loaded the mission again and there, I could normally light it up, that last point of power. Yay me...oh wait. Now I can't do the ritual. I mean seriously, try to click on the place, just by the castle and nothing happens. It sends my hero to go there and there I am, standing proud and tall, being able to do f*** all!
What am I missing ? Is it something missing in the quest log ? It did say that the quest got updated, but it only marked the last place of power visit as completed. Should it add something more, like "perform the ritual" or something ?

Sshots below:




____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
lordgraa
lordgraa


Promising
Known Hero
The Whisperer
HC SUPPORTER
posted December 09, 2015 09:35 AM

lordgraa said:
Basic editor related bug:

You cannot use custom artefact (created via artifact tool) as a winning condition for quests.
The artefact is listed there but when you select it and confirm it the value always reset to default (none or standard artefact).

Another (similiar) bug: You cannot use custom heroes (created via hero tool) in dialogues. Same problem as with artefacts - the hero will be removed from the dialogue as soon as you move to another. You can use only the default ones :/

Creating custom maps is getting more and more difficult.

*sad panda*


Both fixed as of patch 1.6 so thanks for this
____________
World of Heroes (Czech fansite)
Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer (H7 fan project)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 4 pages long: 1 2 3 4 · «PREV
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0477 seconds