Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Summoners Academy > Thread: General Ideas and Suggestions
Thread: General Ideas and Suggestions This thread is 5 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 · «PREV / NEXT»
prpi
prpi

Tavern Dweller
posted July 26, 2017 12:11 PM
Edited by prpi at 15:23, 26 Jul 2017.

While my last input has not gained any interest, I'll try again. First, it was really annoying to fight all those draconian-defenses that more or less looked the same. Yes, there is some strategy necessary. However, once you knew how to crack that defense, it was just plain copy and paste (and - in my case - hoping that you have some luck).

In my opinion two (edit: three) points should be fixed:

-) A full five-waves dungeon should always be harder to crack than a three-waves dungeon. If even the strongest players choose the three-waves dungeon something is inbalanced.

-) Boss waves could easily be stronger if supporting creatures (small, med, large) were introduced.

edit:
-) The bonus on a fully packed dungeon should be significantly higher than it is at the moment. The bonus on the five-waves dungeon should be much higher than on the three-waves dungeon.
/edit

Moreover, it is a result of the gamedesign that lvl 150-players can beat lvl 250+-players as they only need five strong creatures. This is not unlikely to achieve with lvl 150.

PP

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted July 26, 2017 04:04 PM

Agreed with all the suggestions above but would like to particularly highlight this one:

prpi said:
The bonus on a fully packed dungeon should be significantly higher than it is at the moment. The bonus on the five-waves dungeon should be much higher than on the three-waves dungeon.


This is also what I feel, creatures in defense die way too fast, even without specials, imo. Basically, the only viable tactic in dungeon defense for now is to massive stunlock your opponent and hope your specials unleash fast enough to kill if you got anything less than 4 dots.

Btw, I suggest we move the PvP discussion to the relevant thread.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Bragjul
Bragjul


Adventuring Hero
aka Titanu88
posted August 07, 2017 07:52 AM

Probably this suggestion was already mentioned multiple times, but I just want to bring it up again in the spotlight:

Being able to evolve a 2 or 3 dots creature which is fully awaken into a 4dots if we have both versions of the same creature (the 2 or 3 dots fully evolved & awakened and the 4 dot).

It feels really frustrating to almost fully awaken a legendary which you have it at 3 dots and then you open a diamond idol and BAM! you just got the same legendary but with 4 dots!

It should be allowed to use the 4 dots as fusing material for the same creature 3 dots, the 4 dots will get consumed and add the additional 4th dot to the previously 3 dots creature.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Rakshasa92
Rakshasa92


Famous Hero
posted August 07, 2017 09:26 AM

Bragjul said:
Probably this suggestion was already mentioned multiple times, but I just want to bring it up again in the spotlight:

Being able to evolve a 2 or 3 dots creature which is fully awaken into a 4dots if we have both versions of the same creature (the 2 or 3 dots fully evolved & awakened and the 4 dot).

It feels really frustrating to almost fully awaken a legendary which you have it at 3 dots and then you open a diamond idol and BAM! you just got the same legendary but with 4 dots!

It should be allowed to use the 4 dots as fusing material for the same creature 3 dots, the 4 dots will get consumed and add the additional 4th dot to the previously 3 dots creature.
. i agree especially for legendary creatures and epics, it is hard enough to find four dots, when you already put so much energy and time in a creature of 3 dots it is frustrating to have to start all over again with an eventual 4 dot...

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kipshasz
Kipshasz


Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's Darkside
posted August 17, 2017 07:00 PM

A PC port.
____________
Lithuanian folklore:
The Good and the Evil grab a few beers and go to watch how the neighbor's house is burning down.
* * *
"Ashan to the Trashcan", "I got PTSD from H7. " - LizardWarrior

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted August 28, 2017 11:47 PM

Brukernavn said:
I get your point, Galaad, but the fact that  stun is broken is not a good enough reason for me to shield resurrection from a counter, since all the other abilities have one. Only Astral can survive a stunlock anyway, so it's still not a sufficient solution


I am only insisting that one thing affects another. I can't think of a proper counter to resurrection, aside being able to kill the rezzer on wave 1 without needing to rely on stunlock. Which is problematic against Astral specifically, others get killed by their off-colors, (which is why you sometimes see people with two rezzers in their party) but to kill Astral you first need to debuff him due to dark creatures mechanics, and a lot of times, the defense is out before it gets to hit him.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Antalex
Antalex


Hired Hero
posted September 13, 2017 10:38 PM

Is there a way to exchnage totems ?

I have a large amount of life ones, but lack the others.
Exchanging them would be useful...

____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
ScottKnight
ScottKnight

Tavern Dweller
posted September 26, 2017 04:46 AM

Now that Dungeon Challenge 2.0 is on, I feel that a dungeon setup requirement has to be inserted ASAP:

To activate a dungeon , you must activate the previous dungeons.
E.g.
To activate Dungeon 3, you must activate Dungeon 1 & 2;
To activate Dungeon 5, you must activate the other 4 dungeons.


The reason for this change is the blantant unbalances between the dungeon setups. Dungeon 4 and 5 setups (especially dungeon 5) are clearly overpowered, compared with Dungeon 1-3.

I can't understand why for Dungeon 4 & 5, the 1st Wave of 5-6 mediums are followed by 3 larges and 2 smalls, while at the super-weak Dungeon 3, 1st wave of 3 smalls and 3 mediums resulted in only 2 larges and 2 mediums in 2nd wave.

There is no motive to gain the bonuses for multi-dungeons, when you can bomb all the powerful 4-dot mediums in the OP Dungeon 4 or 5 to create a super full-power defense, 100% to be encountered by invaders.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Bragjul
Bragjul


Adventuring Hero
aka Titanu88
posted September 26, 2017 10:13 AM

ScottKnight said:
Now that Dungeon Challenge 2.0 is on, I feel that a dungeon setup requirement has to be inserted ASAP:

To activate a dungeon , you must activate the previous dungeons.
E.g.
To activate Dungeon 3, you must activate Dungeon 1 & 2;
To activate Dungeon 5, you must activate the other 4 dungeons.


The reason for this change is the blantant unbalances between the dungeon setups. Dungeon 4 and 5 setups (especially dungeon 5) are clearly overpowered, compared with Dungeon 1-3.

I can't understand why for Dungeon 4 & 5, the 1st Wave of 5-6 mediums are followed by 3 larges and 2 smalls, while at the super-weak Dungeon 3, 1st wave of 3 smalls and 3 mediums resulted in only 2 larges and 2 mediums in 2nd wave.

There is no motive to gain the bonuses for multi-dungeons, when you can bomb all the powerful 4-dot mediums in the OP Dungeon 4 or 5 to create a super full-power defense, 100% to be encountered by invaders.


I disagree with this, if you have enough creatures for only ONE dungeon, then you will activate dungeon 5 or 4.

The more dungeons you'll activate, the more bonuses you will have. And this will compensate for using dungeon 3,2 and 1, which have weaker templates.

The constrain you ask is totally uncalled for, in my opinion.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted September 26, 2017 10:35 AM
Edited by Galaad at 10:42, 26 Sep 2017.

ScottKnight said:
The reason for this change is the blantant unbalances between the dungeon setups. Dungeon 4 and 5 setups (especially dungeon 5) are clearly overpowered, compared with Dungeon 1-3.


This is because Dungeons 1-3 are for Bronze/Silver tiers while 4 and 5 are exclusive to Gold tiers.
Also bear in mind the strongest defenses in the game right now are not only dependent on the setup, it's also the 4 dots within right synergy of creatures along Kingdom buffs. I run a single Dungeon 5 and am nowhere close to the defense rate of some other players.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Bragjul
Bragjul


Adventuring Hero
aka Titanu88
posted September 26, 2017 01:32 PM
Edited by Bragjul at 10:41, 27 Sep 2017.

I've got a new suggestion that devs will certainly like, because it'll bring more $$ )

Allow buying offers but send them as gifts to other players.
Let's say I want to make a present to a friend of mine, a nice Special Offer in #CreatureQuest so he will receive a couple of shiny diamonds for his birthday.... currently not possible
_______________________________________________________________

edited: And a 2nd suggestion - please extend with 1-2 minutes the time for ongoing fights that are not over at the exact time when the event ends.

Don't know how to explain it better.. when event ends at hour X:00, starting a fight after this will not be allowed which is ok. But all ongoing fights(started before X:00) that end until X:02 should still count.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
ScottKnight
ScottKnight

Tavern Dweller
posted September 26, 2017 03:11 PM

Bragjul said:


I disagree with this, if you have enough creatures for only ONE dungeon, then you will activate dungeon 5 or 4.

The more dungeons you'll activate, the more bonuses you will have. And this will compensate for using dungeon 3,2 and 1, which have weaker templates.

The constrain you ask is totally uncalled for, in my opinion.


The current bonuses IMO is a bait for setting up rubbish defenses, which can never be compensated.

The color HP & DEF bonuses are strong (like doubled them up?), but unless you have unlimited resources to build majority of creatures in that color, it is definitely not worth trying.

The top players have surely learned. Can you find any players with a not miserable defense rate that use three or more dungeons in defense? Maybe some of them could set up Dungeon 4+5, but I see most of them using just one of them.

Which brings back to the question: what is the meaning of the bonuses when they do not boost your defenses, but hinder them instead?
(Don't tell me they are for assisting lower tiers, Dungeon 4 and 5 are exclusively for Gold tier)

Galaad said:

This is because Dungeons 1-3 are for Bronze/Silver tiers while 4 and 5 are exclusive to Gold tiers.
Also bear in mind the strongest defenses in the game right now are not only dependent on the setup, it's also the 4 dots within right synergy of creatures along Kingdom buffs. I run a single Dungeon 5 and am nowhere close to the defense rate of some other players.


I agree the dominant creatures with 3/4 dots along with Kingdom buffs are material. However, I think your low defense rate (as well as mine) are because of the invaders we face.

The opponent pickup formula has changed, so you will face opponents within a range of your ranking.

And given our currrent rankings, guess who are we facing most of the time?
In the last couple of days, I got nuked by seekrtz of Stickers 3-4 times a day says it all.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Brukernavn
Brukernavn

Hero of Order
posted September 27, 2017 12:25 AM
Edited by Brukernavn at 07:53, 27 Sep 2017.

A couple of points.

1. The stat boost is not fixed to DEF. It has been DEF until now, but it's meant to change on a weekly basis. I guess they don't want to change too much in the beginning so we get used to the new system, and they get to tweak the strengt of the bonuses. Imagine getting comparable boosts to PWR, ATK or Luk for Ś certain color by filling several dungeons...

2. I think the main reason people only have one dungeon is that the random dungeon you are faced with changes for each attack. So for instance say you have Adventurer in your revenge list. He has three dungeons, but you are only able to win against one of them. Every time you attack a different player, the game will selct a new random dungeon from Adventurer to display in your revenge list. So all you have to do is attack other players until you get the dungeon you want. If the random dungeon in the revenge list was fixed, you would be forced to face the potentially harder dungeon at least once in a while.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted September 27, 2017 11:03 AM

Bragjul said:
edited: And a 2nd suggestion - please extend with 1-2 minutes the time for ongoing fights that are not over at the exact time when the event ends.

Don't know how to explain it better.. when event ends at hour X:00, starting a fight after this will not be allowed which is ok. But all ongoing fights(started before X:00) that end until X:02 should still count.


Not sure, that would be very easily exploitable: attack last second so there is no chance for revenge.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Bragjul
Bragjul


Adventuring Hero
aka Titanu88
posted September 27, 2017 03:15 PM

Galaad said:
Bragjul said:
edited: And a 2nd suggestion - please extend with 1-2 minutes the time for ongoing fights that are not over at the exact time when the event ends.

Don't know how to explain it better.. when event ends at hour X:00, starting a fight after this will not be allowed which is ok. But all ongoing fights(started before X:00) that end until X:02 should still count.


Not sure, that would be very easily exploitable: attack last second so there is no chance for revenge.


well it still is if you think it that way.. any fight that you start with 4-5  minutes before the end, will not be revenged

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
ScottKnight
ScottKnight

Tavern Dweller
posted September 27, 2017 10:32 PM
Edited by ScottKnight at 22:33, 27 Sep 2017.

Bragjul said:
Galaad said:
Bragjul said:
edited: And a 2nd suggestion - please extend with 1-2 minutes the time for ongoing fights that are not over at the exact time when the event ends.

Don't know how to explain it better.. when event ends at hour X:00, starting a fight after this will not be allowed which is ok. But all ongoing fights(started before X:00) that end until X:02 should still count.


Not sure, that would be very easily exploitable: attack last second so there is no chance for revenge.


well it still is if you think it that way.. any fight that you start with 4-5  minutes before the end, will not be revenged


I would say no change to the current countdown system. A deadline is a deadline, anything completed after the deadline should not be counted. I had several wins not counted as well, but I'm OK with it.

When a 14-seconds late submisssion is deemed not valid in a 2-month window, in under a week's time period, not even a single-second of late completion ought to be ratified.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Valeriy
Valeriy

Mage of the Land
Naughty, Naughty Valeriy
posted October 02, 2017 09:21 PM

Keyboard Shortcuts

I'd like to see keyboard shortcuts for iOS devices such as ipads. Ipad pros have keyboard covers and it is also becoming more common to have wired and wireless keyboards used with ipads. I personally have a wired setup that I play on. This should be a very easy feature to add and would speed up gameplay for keyboard users.

BASIC:

Keys 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 should be linked to basic attacks and keys Q, W, E, R, T to special attacks.
Spacebar should be used to skip/confirm screens such as battle results and pop-up messages in quests.

EXTRA:

There could also be shortcuts for the game's main screens. Easiest way I can think of is to dedicate the bottom row:
Z - quest, X - kingdom, C - challenge, V - tower, B - home, N - creature, M - treasure, < - shop, > - summon, / - social.

When questing I would also like to see a keyboard shortcut to reveal the next random unexplored region (spacebar could also be used for this, as well as confirming pop-up messages).

Further improvement would be a ďcollect allĒ button and/or keyboard shortcut for quests to pick up all the uncollected loot from the map, backspace/delete key would be good for this. This shortcut key should also work on the kingdom screen to collect all resources.
____________
You can wait for others to do it, but if they don't know how, you'll wait forever.
Be an example of what you want to see on HC and in the world.
http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Bragjul
Bragjul


Adventuring Hero
aka Titanu88
posted October 05, 2017 09:52 AM

Hello all, I want to point out a few issues the current reward-system in CQ is having, so please feel free to comment.
Here it goes:

1) Dungeon weekly rewards
This is a well known issue and it was already bring up on a reddit post:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CreatureQuest/comments/72miw7/opinion_on_kingdom_and_how_it_affects_the_game/
The current dungeon rewards-system is just making the strong players even stronger, while the weak players remain weak. We need something to extend the rewards also for the new/weaker players in order to give them a chance. For example legendary essences or the legendary creature of that particular weak to be randomly distributed to a few players in top 100 or top 150.
This needs an update ASAP because currently the same players are finishing in top 10 weak after weak, they keep getting 4 dots legendaries and essences while the rest are just getting almost nothing(and by the rest I mean players out of top 50 which are the majority).
Beeing a new player is gonna be impossible to catch up with the rest.

If anyone has a better idea for improving the dungeon rewards-system please post it.

2) Battle tower guild rewards
It is A LOT of work in order to have your guild scoring in guilds top 10 battle tower. In my guild for example we have guides, tables, discussing strategy for each floor , comparing scores and so on. It is really hard to get a high BT guild-score and if your guild finally manage to get a nice score (for example ranking  somewhere in top 10) the rewards for all that work is close to nothing.
Please increase a bit the rewards for guild battle tower score, at least give more gold but it needs to feel more rewarding, because currently people are just demotivated and they will end up just rushing the Battle tower without caring much for the score.

3) Maps Ė dunkey encounter
This DAMN DUNKEY is appearing quite often on the maps but 99% of time we encounter him, he just FLEES! And thatís ok, BUT when you finally manage to fight the long-ears-mdfk make him drop MORE rewards please! It is so frustrating when he keeps slips through your fingers, always fleeing and when you finally catch him and you can finally beat the hell out of him, he drops like 8 totems and a few tickets. Thatís just disappointing.
Please increase a bit the rewards he is dropping because he is really a rare encounter. &#61514;

4) Maps on emperor
This was already bring up plenty of times, the difficulty on this is really high so please increase a bit the rewards in order to worth the time.

5) Hard to get Achievements
For example Ďtrain 300 creatures to lvl 60í. Iím playing the game since December last year and Iíve got around 200 creatures that I trained to lvl 60. Probably it will take a few more months to get to 300 creatures trained. So one whole year of hard work, to finally get this achievement and when I will finally get it, I will receive the wonderful, the unbelievable, the magnificent prize of ..90 diamonds! &#61514;
Thatís soooo disappointing Ö please improve a bit this hard to get achievements, I was expecting something like 800 diamonds, let me run a free multisoumon as a reward that Iím playing the game since one whole year. Make me feel rewarded, make me feel that I achieved something &#61514;

6) Gem boundle
This is not actually a reward, it will appear sometime when you use gems to level up your creatures. Its is something like 10 medium gems of each kind for 10 diamonds or something like this. I donít think anyone is buying this, either remove this or make it be large or epic diamonds instead. The way as it is now, probably everybody is just ignoring it.  

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted October 05, 2017 10:57 AM
Edited by Galaad at 11:15, 05 Oct 2017.

Quote:
Beeing a new player is gonna be impossible to catch up with the rest.


Not really sure that's true, new players enter in low bronze and aren't mixed with all the goober players for a good while. Many new players in HC Kreegans entered because they were performing rather well. I don't think the reality is the same for new players and us in gold tiers, at least not that I could tell of.

Quote:
Please increase a bit the rewards for guild battle tower score, at least give more gold but it needs to feel more rewarding, because currently people are just demotivated and they will end up just rushing the Battle tower without caring much for the score.


This is a bit double-edged imo, someone who doesn't actually enjoy climbing the Battle Tower every week will always rush. Opinions seems to be rather mixed, more leaning towards negative on this, at least here. So as rewards are now, it doesn't matter much for someone who will just rush tower without scoring much, if rewards become actually good, everyone will be forced to climb it using the small teams even if he doesn't like it. IMO, problem of Tower is it's too long and repetitive, plus the small number of teams we have doesn't help with the chore. Personally I would prefer if there was a way to directly access the rewards floors (greater essence, mythic idol, diamonds, orbs etc, we all want these) without needing to go through all of it all over again every week. Another idea would be to have another tower, with lesser floors, and this one could be focused on the big rewards.

Quote:
This DAMN DUNKEY is appearing quite often on the maps but 99% of time we encounter him, he just FLEES!


What? I never ever let the dunkey flee, you just need to stun or silence it if you can't kill him before too late. I do agree 100% about increasing its rewards, right now is a joke.

Edit: Nvm the crossed part, I misread you.

Quote:
This was already bring up plenty of times, the difficulty on this is really high so please increase a bit the rewards in order to worth the time.


Agree 100% here too, at least give in small and medium essences, increase totems too (sometimes the final boss drops 6, 6! Wtf, for the difficulty 10 should be a minimum IMO).

Quote:
Hard to get Achievements


Again I can only concur. 10 diamonds for fully awakening a Boss, lol. That's complete bollocks, I get 20 by watching the ads.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Bragjul
Bragjul


Adventuring Hero
aka Titanu88
posted October 05, 2017 12:27 PM

Galaad said:


Not really sure that's true, new players enter in low bronze and aren't mixed with all the goober players for a good while. Many new players in HC Kreegans entered because they were performing rather well. I don't think the reality is the same for new players and us in gold tiers, at least not that I could tell of.



OK, then let's leave out from this topic the new players. What about us that are in gold, but we will never have the chance to get a 4 dots reward creature because the same Stickers players are in top 10. And we have no chance in beating them, they keep getting essences and 4 dots creatures, week after week, keep getting stronger and stronger, while the rest progress way slower.. This system is just not right as it is now..

Galaad said:

This is a bit double-edged imo, someone who doesn't actually enjoy climbing the Battle Tower every week will always rush. Opinions seems to be rather mixed, more leaning towards negative on this, at least here. So as rewards are now, it doesn't matter much for someone who will just rush tower without scoring much, if rewards become actually good, everyone will be forced to climb it using the small teams even if he doesn't like it.


Well like I said, increasing at least the gold would be nice, specially now with the gold hungry kingdoms. The rewards difference between GUILD rank tiers are curently insignificant,
for example between rank 3 and ranks 4-10, the only difference is one prismatic orb, 25k gold and 25 tokens.
Battle tower Guild Rank 3 should be something really awesome to achieve as difficult as it is. But the reward for it is just doesn't worth the struggle, that's my point.



 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 5 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll †† Post New Topic †† Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0759 seconds