Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 3.5 - WoG and Beyond > Thread: [VCMI Faction] Ruins
Thread: [VCMI Faction] Ruins This thread is 19 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 · «PREV / NEXT»
fiorin
fiorin


Promising
Known Hero
ctrl + s
posted May 31, 2018 03:28 AM
Edited by fiorin at 04:13, 31 May 2018.

Did some changes on Cockatrice upgrade


Currently finishing Peryton model.. next animations


0.97 gonna be released with all 3 creatures animated (lvl3, lvl4 & lvl6)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
53lm
53lm

Tavern Dweller
posted June 01, 2018 08:57 AM

fiorin said:
Did some changes on Cockatrice upgrade


Currently finishing Peryton model.. next animations


0.97 gonna be released with all 3 creatures animated (lvl3, lvl4 & lvl6)


LVL7?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fiorin
fiorin


Promising
Known Hero
ctrl + s
posted June 01, 2018 09:09 AM

53lm said:
fiorin said:
Did some changes on Cockatrice upgrade

Currently finishing Peryton model.. next animations

0.97 gonna be released with all 3 creatures animated (lvl3, lvl4 & lvl6)


LVL7?


Thats lvl6

Peryton >> Grand Peryton


lvl7 is a stone/ruins elemental

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
53lm
53lm

Tavern Dweller
posted June 01, 2018 09:11 AM

fiorin said:
53lm said:
fiorin said:
Did some changes on Cockatrice upgrade

Currently finishing Peryton model.. next animations

0.97 gonna be released with all 3 creatures animated (lvl3, lvl4 & lvl6)


LVL7?


Thats lvl6

Peryton >> Grand Peryton


lvl7 is a stone/ruins elemental



 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Macron1
Macron1


Supreme Hero
posted June 01, 2018 04:10 PM

fiorin said:
53lm said:
fiorin said:
Did some changes on Cockatrice upgrade

Currently finishing Peryton model.. next animations

0.97 gonna be released with all 3 creatures animated (lvl3, lvl4 & lvl6)


LVL7?


Thats lvl6

Peryton >> Grand Peryton


lvl7 is a stone/ruins elemental


Maybe 6th? And they definitely eat much. Ruins are full of tasty food i see.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Spartak
Spartak


Hired Hero
posted June 02, 2018 11:43 AM


Maybe better in a sitting position.
or

____________
H3NT: www.heroes3towns.com

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fiorin
fiorin


Promising
Known Hero
ctrl + s
posted June 03, 2018 12:25 PM
Edited by fiorin at 12:26, 03 Jun 2018.

Spartak said:
Maybe better in a sitting position.
or


I gonna try ur suggestions

For now there 4 (8 non-up and up) creatures to animate: lvl3 Cocaktrice; lvl4 Kelpie; lvl6 Peryton; lvl7 Living Stones;
---
River Spirit and Kelpie are ready

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
planetavril
planetavril


Adventuring Hero
posted June 03, 2018 01:17 PM

fiorin said:
Spartak said:
Maybe better in a sitting position.
or


I gonna try ur suggestions

For now there 4 (8 non-up and up) creatures to animate: lvl3 Cocaktrice; lvl4 Kelpie; lvl6 Peryton; lvl7 Living Stones;
---
River Spirit and Kelpie are ready


good this creature

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fred79
fred79


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
SCOURGE OF THE H-SEA
posted June 03, 2018 01:42 PM

Very nice!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
53lm
53lm

Tavern Dweller
posted June 03, 2018 08:23 PM

planetavril said:
fiorin said:
Spartak said:
Maybe better in a sitting position.
or


I gonna try ur suggestions

For now there 4 (8 non-up and up) creatures to animate: lvl3 Cocaktrice; lvl4 Kelpie; lvl6 Peryton; lvl7 Living Stones;
---
River Spirit and Kelpie are ready


good this creature




 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Pavel
Pavel


Hired Hero
posted June 04, 2018 10:38 AM
Edited by Pavel at 11:29, 04 Jun 2018.

This horse creature better what you make on this moment. First three creatures looks like LGBT comand)
can add spikes or ropes to the horse, more detail please.  
Maybe add it charakter.  

____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Pavel
Pavel


Hired Hero
posted June 04, 2018 11:37 AM

You make tatoo on creatures,but this not easy decor element? Maybe this let defense from magic as earth school.In heroes 3 i not view defense from eath magic. Good idea?
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fiorin
fiorin


Promising
Known Hero
ctrl + s
posted June 04, 2018 06:15 PM

Pavel said:
You make tatoo on creatures,but this not easy decor element? Maybe this let defense from magic as earth school.In heroes 3 i not view defense from eath magic. Good idea?


I did tattos and paintings indeed, cause i really like tattos.. and fits the theme

I cant focus on so much details for now. Want release a 1.0 working version. And..

I dont think theres too few details on each model:

Im learning, buddy... as a time goes by i can make better

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Pavel
Pavel


Hired Hero
posted June 04, 2018 09:23 PM
Edited by Pavel at 21:28, 04 Jun 2018.

Hmmm... realy on zoom screen that looks good,i mean add detail on horse not better idea. I make mistake.
I view you're progress,you on right way
But what you mean on special skill as earth defense for this castle?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fiorin
fiorin


Promising
Known Hero
ctrl + s
posted June 05, 2018 02:09 AM

Pavel said:
Hmmm... realy on zoom screen that looks good,i mean add detail on horse not better idea. I make mistake.
I view you're progress,you on right way
But what you mean on special skill as earth defense for this castle?


Do you say "Protection from Earth" Spell ? As some hero speciality ? Some magic earth effect on Grail ? Tell me more about it

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Pavel
Pavel


Hired Hero
posted June 05, 2018 08:47 AM
Edited by Pavel at 09:03, 05 Jun 2018.

When you up creatures in castle on second levels add tatoo for body and this let protection from magic earth school. If i right remember "protection from earth magic" spell. If let this as grail specification will not so interesting,more people not building it.
Florin lv.5 druid shooter from 1 version looks better realy.On 6 lev. maybe let living stone,in all castle 6lv. work as defender in batle.
for 7lvl make earth dragon,or stone dragon.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
avatar
avatar


Promising
Supreme Hero
posted June 05, 2018 09:06 AM

Another dragon? Meh :/
Living Ruin seems to be giant construct like Titans. We need more titan-ish creatures not another dragon

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fiorin
fiorin


Promising
Known Hero
ctrl + s
posted June 05, 2018 09:42 PM

Pavel said:
When you up creatures in castle on second levels add tatoo for body and this let protection from magic earth school. If i right remember "protection from earth magic" spell. If let this as grail specification will not so interesting,more people not building it.
Florin lv.5 druid shooter from 1 version looks better realy.On 6 lev. maybe let living stone,in all castle 6lv. work as defender in batle.
for 7lvl make earth dragon,or stone dragon.



Earth protection i think fits better on Living Stones, cause its... hum pure earth hehe.

Lvl5 shooter, im thinking about a forest sorceress from irish myth. But i need do a new model. For now im gonna stay with the D2 sorceress, but i want a unique one.
---
For skills im thinking about that:

lvl1 --- Pygmy >> Veteran Pygmy
Pygmy are a squishy but fearless fighters (on my mind), so thinking about fearless for both, and unlimited retaliation for the up one
--------

lvl2 --- Stalker >> Hunter
Stalker are some abandoned people. Wild native. Hunter (maybe gonna need replace the name. Might classe gonna be hunter) are a more skilled one, them they gonna shoot.
--------

lvl3 --- Cockatrice >> Herald Cockatrice
Cocaktrice are the symbol from the old castle ruined. Thinking about a cockatrice on castle banners. Herald Cocaktrice means, they are the stamped one. Both fly, the upgraded one has a little chance to petrify/paralyze/contaminate the target
--------

lvl4 --- River Spirit >> Kelpie
Kelpie are a water entity, a spirit from forests, rivers. They gonna be non living creatures, with water resistance. Kelpie gonna be breath attack (a moss breath).
--------

lvl5 --- Sorceress >> Priestess
Priestess is a name wich can change. I imagining that as a some witch, a forest sorceress. Both shooting and upgraded with some curse chance
--------

lvl6 --- Peryton >> Grand Peryton
Peryton are a man-eater creature. I gonna try make the shadows in a human form. Gonna be a hard manual thing, but i think its a beatifull touch. Both are fly, upgraded with justing. Maybe some magic abilitie
--------

lvl7 --- Living Stones >> Living Ruins
For now, im using a Smite skin for the lvl7. I want a unique too, but just on future. Both are a slow, heavy creature. Stones have resistance from earth, ruins have immunity.  I wanted the upgraded one as a resilient creature with full regeneration and 250+ life. Its that too strong? Too useless? I thought too first about earthquake chance, or cast on battle beginning, but not so usefull off castle fight and maybe too strong on it.
--------

What u guys think about that ? Brainstorm me buddies

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
sirironfist
sirironfist


Adventuring Hero
Master of the Sword
posted June 05, 2018 10:17 PM

I really like the suggestion of Spartak about making the Perytons sit. If not sit, maybe it would look nicer if the wings were folded while standing.

Regenerating all hp for a level 7 would be way OP in early game I think. You could possibly win a 1 on 1 against an Azure Dragon that way if it had more than 200 hp.
What about "Reduces targets attack by 40%" and upgraded "by 80%"? The counterpart of the behemoth.
Maybe on top of that a golem-like resistance against spells? They would be slow but very tough to kill.

I have another idea for the town but I don't know if that is possible. What if the town had fortifications for it's walls like the Homm 2 castle had? In Homm 2 you then needed to hit the wall with your catapult one more time to breach it. Or make it somehow immune to earthquake. ^^

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fiorin
fiorin


Promising
Known Hero
ctrl + s
posted June 05, 2018 10:29 PM

sirironfist said:
I really like the suggestion of Spartak about making the Perytons sit. If not sit, maybe it would look nicer if the wings were folded while standing.

Regenerating all hp for a level 7 would be way OP in early game I think. You could possibly win a 1 on 1 against an Azure Dragon that way if it had more than 200 hp.
What about "Reduces targets attack by 40%" and upgraded "by 80%"? The counterpart of the behemoth.
Maybe on top of that a golem-like resistance against spells? They would be slow but very tough to kill.

I have another idea for the town but I don't know if that is possible. What if the town had fortifications for it's walls like the Homm 2 castle had? In Homm 2 you then needed to hit the wall with your catapult one more time to breach it. Or make it somehow immune to earthquake. ^^


I liked the idea from "Behemot inverse". Seems more reasonable damage reduction than full regen. I was watching Haspids video, then on 1vs1 full regen with too much life is impossible to kill on equal field.

I dont know about walls (gonna try), but i think towers as treated like creatures on json. So maybe is possible give a hitpoints bonus to towers against balistics. Maybe on Living ruins presence ? And shooter are a shooter Living ruins weak version. An outside creature just for tower shooter.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 19 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0614 seconds