Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 4 - Lands of Axeoth > Thread: Sharing something about Mod
Thread: Sharing something about Mod This thread is 5 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 · «PREV
Karmakeld
Karmakeld


Famous Hero
posted May 14, 2018 07:33 PM

That looks great. Have you also added or replaced spells with raise Gargantuan and Raise Dark Knights?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
kkfkkkfk
kkfkkkfk


Hired Hero
Nothing is impossible
posted May 15, 2018 03:16 AM

Karmakeld said:
That looks great. Have you also added or replaced spells with raise Gargantuan and Raise Dark Knights?



Yes, they will be put into use quickly.
Summon Gargantuan & Raise Dark Knight



Maybe there's something we'd like to see.




 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mirage
mirage


Hired Hero
posted May 24, 2018 05:21 PM

kkfkkkfk said:
I hope all heroes have independent images. They are unique, rather than using creatures images.
Although it will be more complex.


omg that would be a huge project man! just check my robin hero. it was more than two days of hard work for only one stupid little hero sprite and there is 300+ more heroes in the game. screenshots

kkfkkkfk said:
Yes, they will be put into use quickly. Summon Gargantuan & Raise Dark Knight



so did you just replace some spells with these or you managed to add new ones? that would be great to be able to do the latter.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
kkfkkkfk
kkfkkkfk


Hired Hero
Nothing is impossible
posted May 24, 2018 05:35 PM

mirage said:
kkfkkkfk said:
I hope all heroes have independent images. They are unique, rather than using creatures images.
Although it will be more complex.


omg that would be a huge project man! just check my robin hero. it was more than two days of hard work for only one stupid little hero sprite and there is 300+ more heroes in the game. screenshots

kkfkkkfk said:
Yes, they will be put into use quickly. Summon Gargantuan & Raise Dark Knight



so did you just replace some spells with these or you managed to add new ones? that would be great to be able to do the latter.


Interesting work
Just replace.
All spells is divided into 24 areas.
There may be 4 vacant spaces left.
I haven't found how to add new spells for the time being

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Karmakeld
Karmakeld


Famous Hero
posted May 26, 2018 10:13 AM

Well there are a few unused spells, Nemo enabled a few of them, like the hero freeze attack, but spell like Rock Growth isn't working, so those could be replaced.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
kkfkkkfk
kkfkkkfk


Hired Hero
Nothing is impossible
posted May 26, 2018 10:30 AM
Edited by kkfkkkfk at 10:31, 26 May 2018.

Karmakeld said:
Well there are a few unused spells, Nemo enabled a few of them, like the hero freeze attack, but spell like Rock Growth isn't working, so those could be replaced.


The effects of any spells need to be defined
Freeze attack is in use.Refer to Potion of Cold.
This spell is only used in potion.We just let it appear in the magic tower.

Rock Growth can take effect.
Its effect is to create a stone on the battlefield.
It's actually an obstacle.


And some, such as Water walking,Bind flyer,Frozen,Mass Forget
They have already been designed.just not used

If you want to replace a spell, the effect must be the same.
For example, summon wolf,It can only be changed to summon other creatures instead of being bless.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 5 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 · «PREV
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0229 seconds