Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Volcanic Wastelands > Thread: Random Thoughts: The Surprise Cavity Search Edition
Thread: Random Thoughts: The Surprise Cavity Search Edition This thread is 27 pages long: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 27 · «PREV / NEXT»
Tsar-ivor
Tsar-ivor


Promising
Legendary Hero
Soli deo gloria
posted July 04, 2018 09:52 AM

See even Ghost knows the itch that only fire and a sharp razor can sate.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Ghost
Ghost


Supreme Hero
Therefore I am
posted July 04, 2018 05:52 PM

I know that minority group who shaves the whole body. They're nudist group.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted July 07, 2018 12:18 PM

Did something happen to photobucket? I see all my pics hosted there display again.
____________
He JVC taught us how to use skeletons. -Ghost

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Drakon-Deus
Drakon-Deus


Legendary Hero
posted July 07, 2018 01:08 PM

Some have ex-girlfriends, I only have ex-crushes. Mostly celebrity crushes anyway.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Neraus
Neraus


Promising
Legendary Hero
Pizza Nazi
posted July 07, 2018 04:57 PM

I've been mulling over for a week regarding a mail I have to send to that goblinoid physics professor because otherwise he won't allow me to do the exam.
____________
PLVTOCRATIC AND REACTIONARY DEMOCRACIES OF THE WEST
POTERE, LO SFORZO, LA PASTA

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Kipshasz
Kipshasz


Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's Darkside
posted July 07, 2018 07:37 PM

> Be me
> Be fascist
> Plot to make my country grand again
> Work in a supermarket in the meanwhile, since I'm no bleeping soy ingesting commie freeloader virtuesignaller who expects a handout
> Is the only job you can juggle with studies
> Stack shelves full of booze
> take a cart of empty cardboard boxes to a recycling dumpster
> See an elderly lady picking through the trash, looking for food, and taking the three day old hard boiled eggs from the dumpster
> sightmakesmybloodboil.jpg
> Bleeping commies ruin everything.
> Elderly deserve better, for they built this country.
> Return to work more pissed off, with brutal plans in head.
> Sadly I is only one with such attitude and the vast majority are cucked into oblivion.
> manyhurdlesahead.png

____________
"Kip is the Gavin McInnes of HC" - Salamandre
"Ashan to the Trashcan", "I got PTSD from H7. " - LizardWarrior

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Neraus
Neraus


Promising
Legendary Hero
Pizza Nazi
posted July 07, 2018 09:08 PM

That story reminds me of a group that stays at the end of the road where I live in Catania, they were a bunch of disgruntled people with fascist tendencies and occupied an abandoned school.

They turned that school into a public library and a gym, and they also started various charitable activities, until they cracked down on them for squatting.

They are quite nice guys, even if many despise them because they are on the far-right, they even forbade them to participate in a protest against the MUOS because of muh fascism.
____________
PLVTOCRATIC AND REACTIONARY DEMOCRACIES OF THE WEST
POTERE, LO SFORZO, LA PASTA

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted July 07, 2018 09:18 PM
Edited by Galaad at 21:30, 07 Jul 2018.

Neraus said:
They are quite nice guys, even if many despise them because they are on the far-right, they even forbade them to participate in a protest against the MUOS because of muh fascism.


I don't like fascism. The irony in what you say is the people forbidding others because of their opinions are actually acting like fascists themselves. I believe anyone has a right to speak and debate as long as there is a will to construct a dialogue.
____________
He JVC taught us how to use skeletons. -Ghost

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Elvin
Elvin


Admirable
Omnipresent Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted July 07, 2018 10:05 PM

There is more to fascism than being right.. I've seen lefties wanting to deny other people's decisions because they 'knew better'. Or heading out to beat up fascists because violence cannot be tolerated.

Idiots..
____________
So you're saying.. the dead are rising from their graves?
Excellent! I need some target practice!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
tSar-Ivor
tSar-Ivor


Promising
Legendary Hero
Soli deo gloria
posted July 07, 2018 10:38 PM

World would be alright if the Nordic countries (Finland excluded) weren't such pansies.
____________
"What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets."

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Ghost
Ghost


Supreme Hero
Therefore I am
posted July 08, 2018 03:53 PM

Hi!

Alcohol, party and drug

A (n/US) 1 amphetamine 2 LSD
AAA (n/US) an amphetamine tablet
abbots (pn/o) barbiturates
A bean (n/UK) a capsule of MDMA
A-bomb (n/US) marijuana combined in a cigarette with cocaine, heroin or opium
A-bombed (adj/US) under the influence of amphetamines
A-bomb juice (n/US) 1 moonshine 2 cheap and bad liquor
about right (adj/US) drunk
absorb (verb/US) to drink
Abyssinian tea (n/UK) a khat
Acapulco gold (n/US) golden-leafed marijuana from southwest Mexico
accelerator (n/US) an amphetamine tablet
ace (n/US) 1 a drug tablet 2 PCP (n) cannabis
acid (n/US) LSD
acid casualty (o/US) because of the use of LSD, regressed person
acid cube (n) sugar cube containing LSD
acid dropper (n/US) LSD user
acid flash (n/US) the LSD trip's exquisite experience, a surprising reminiscence of the past drug trip
acid freak (see) acid dropper
acid funk (n/US) a depression brought on by LSD use
acidhead (n) LSD user
acid house (n/US) a kind of house music {and related LSD or other drugs}
acid mung (n/US) the unpleasant feeling behind the LSD trip
acid rock (n/US) psychedelic rock music
acid test (n/US) 1 party which adds LSD to food and drink; LSD party 2 LSD trip as a kind of maturity test 3 an event organised to maximise the hallucinatory experiences of LSD
acid trip (n/US) LSD trip
acidy (adjº/UK) psychedelic
activated (adj/US) drunk
Adam (n/US) MDMA

atom bomb (see) A-bomb

to drop acid (verb/US) to use a LSD

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
artu
artu


Promising
Undefeatable Hero
My BS sensor is tingling again
posted July 09, 2018 02:09 AM

Kip gets facism right: Be me
Just add the State to the recipe.
____________
I admit it, I like it when they are bombastic - Neraus

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kipshasz
Kipshasz


Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's Darkside
posted July 09, 2018 06:27 AM

strenght through unity. everyone works to make the nation, and in turn their own lives better.

social parasites get the helicopter ride.
____________
"Kip is the Gavin McInnes of HC" - Salamandre
"Ashan to the Trashcan", "I got PTSD from H7. " - LizardWarrior

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Kipshasz
Kipshasz


Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's Darkside
posted July 09, 2018 07:35 AM

Galaad said:
Neraus said:
They are quite nice guys, even if many despise them because they are on the far-right, they even forbade them to participate in a protest against the MUOS because of muh fascism.


I don't like fascism. The irony in what you say is the people forbidding others because of their opinions are actually acting like fascists themselves. I believe anyone has a right to speak and debate as long as there is a will to construct a dialogue.


All ideas are good ideas worthy of discussion. Except those coming from commie mouths. Those you throw out the helicopter.



____________
"Kip is the Gavin McInnes of HC" - Salamandre
"Ashan to the Trashcan", "I got PTSD from H7. " - LizardWarrior

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
artu
artu


Promising
Undefeatable Hero
My BS sensor is tingling again
posted July 09, 2018 12:26 PM
Edited by artu at 12:31, 09 Jul 2018.

Strength through unity is actually a Marxist idea, the very essence of communism is organizing, since the only advantage of the working class against the high class is numbers, high classes already have the money and ownership of means to production (power) in a system that enables them to “exploit” the situation continously, so it goes “workers of the world, unite.” Facism is much more focused on authority, it is supposedly “strength through obedience.” It is not about people uniting but rather having the same uniform which their totalitarian leader dresses them in. Of course, in practice, communism deforms into facism quite easily, since when you have dictatorships, power brings its own nature to the mix.
____________
I admit it, I like it when they are bombastic - Neraus

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Drakon-Deus
Drakon-Deus


Legendary Hero
posted July 09, 2018 12:29 PM

@Ghost


That is a lot of LSD.  

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Neraus
Neraus


Promising
Legendary Hero
Pizza Nazi
posted July 09, 2018 01:11 PM

@artu

The unity that Fascism tries to bring upon isn't simply by the force of arms, it uses the cultural background of the people and the shared traditions of the people there, the military enforcement of unity comes upon when the dictator is either an inept or when he simply comes to power as a warlord.

That's the reason Mussolini took it upon himself to complete the Italian unification and then bring it to the shared point of origin, Rome. He outlawed dialects in public offices, he made the soldiers from one region serve in another region and made sure to have broadcasts all over Italy, some say the moment Italy was unified linguistically was with Mike Buongiorno, but in truth it was Benny who actually made the most advances since the unification.
Then there was the next step, making sure that all Italians could look to a shared past, as everybody here knows I'm still butthurt about the Piedmontese, a similar sentiment could be felt back then with the south struggling to further develop and the north being fully industrialized; so having an Italian identity dominated by the north would have brought an unnecessary divide inside the country.

Hence why all the Roman symbolism to the point of nausea, the Roman Salute, the marches and parades, the youth being militarily educated, the new highly rationalist architecture etc. He was literally trying to reshape Italy into the Rome of the future.

It's a common thread of the dictators of the time, Hitler needed to mythologize the German people to maintain unity, the Romanian Iron Guard gave high importance to the clergy (AFAIK), the Spanish Phalanx emphasized the Spanish glorious past and its Catholic identity, and Oswald Mosley was even a huge proponent of free speech apparently, as he found it a quintessential British value.

On the other end the socialists and communists base their identity upon class, sure, Stalin did resurrect the "Mother Russia" image, but he also shattered the old Russian identity and divorced it from its Orthodox traditions (which were a huge part), Mao did similar things and the list goes on.
____________
PLVTOCRATIC AND REACTIONARY DEMOCRACIES OF THE WEST
POTERE, LO SFORZO, LA PASTA

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
artu
artu


Promising
Undefeatable Hero
My BS sensor is tingling again
posted July 09, 2018 01:55 PM

An actual and sincere focus on cultural background would bring up diversity as much as commonality, there is no single Italian nation or even an Italian language as you know with more detail than me. “The Nation” is more fictional and mythical a concept than it already is under fascism, because it is a uniforming tool for the sake of the totalitarian state. Under fascism, the people are for the state, not the other way around, they are tiny little, historical instruments, molded by their supreme leader for the teleological purpose. I sometimes think facism is much more Hegelian in that sense, compared to Marxism.
____________
I admit it, I like it when they are bombastic - Neraus

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Salamandre
Salamandre


Admirable
Omnipresent Hero
Wog refugee
posted July 09, 2018 02:59 PM

Kipshasz said:

> Work in a supermarket in the meanwhile, since I'm no bleeping soy ingesting commie freeloader virtuesignaller who expects a handout



,and votes left so perfusion bubble stays safe. Correctly resumed.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kipshasz
Kipshasz


Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's Darkside
posted July 09, 2018 03:00 PM

I never vote left, if that's what you're assuming Sal.
____________
"Kip is the Gavin McInnes of HC" - Salamandre
"Ashan to the Trashcan", "I got PTSD from H7. " - LizardWarrior

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: Next Thread » This thread is 27 pages long: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 27 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0283 seconds