Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Tavern of the Rising Sun > Thread: i'd personally like to thank...
Thread: i'd personally like to thank... This thread is 2 pages long: 1 2 · «PREV
Stevie
Stevie


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted April 14, 2019 12:05 PM

Couldn't agree more.

Neraus said:
Amen to that brother.
NoobX said:
You still haven't learned how to quote-and-reply properly, dude.  Quote first, your comment below that.


____________
Guide to a Great Heroes Game
The Young Traveler

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Ghost
Ghost


Supreme Hero
Therefore I am
posted April 14, 2019 12:08 PM

Stevie said:
Couldn't agree more.

Neraus said:
Amen to that brother.
NoobX said:
You still haven't learned how to quote-and-reply properly, dude.  Quote first, your comment below that.




Becomes more strange or better

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
NoobX
NoobX


Promising
Legendary Hero
My Pattern Emerges
posted April 14, 2019 03:07 PM

Well, this is an interesting turn of events!

Ghost said:
Stevie said:
Couldn't agree more.

Neraus said:
Amen to that brother.
NoobX said:
You still haven't learned how to quote-and-reply properly, dude.  Quote first, your comment below that.




Becomes more strange or better

____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Neraus
Neraus


Promising
Legendary Hero
Pizza Nazi
posted April 14, 2019 03:59 PM

How the turns have tabled!
NoobX said:
Well, this is an interesting turn of events!

Ghost said:
Stevie said:
Couldn't agree more.

Neraus said:
Amen to that brother.
NoobX said:
You still haven't learned how to quote-and-reply properly, dude.  Quote first, your comment below that.




Becomes more strange or better


____________
PLVTOCRATIC AND REACTIONARY DEMOCRACIES OF THE WEST
POTERE, LO SFORZO, LA PASTA

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
NoobX
NoobX


Promising
Legendary Hero
My Pattern Emerges
posted April 14, 2019 04:23 PM


____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Oddball13579
Oddball13579


Adventuring Hero
posted April 14, 2019 09:08 PM
Edited by Oddball13579 at 21:44, 14 Apr 2019.

How the wheel turns!
Neraus said:
How the turns have tabled!
NoobX said:
Well, this is an interesting turn of events!

Ghost said:
Stevie said:
Couldn't agree more.

Neraus said:
Amen to that brother.
NoobX said:
You still haven't learned how to quote-and-reply properly, dude.  Quote first, your comment below that.




Becomes more strange or better



 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
NoobX
NoobX


Promising
Legendary Hero
My Pattern Emerges
posted April 14, 2019 09:24 PM


____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Oddball13579
Oddball13579


Adventuring Hero
posted April 14, 2019 09:30 PM


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Neraus
Neraus


Promising
Legendary Hero
Pizza Nazi
posted April 14, 2019 09:31 PM
Edited by Neraus at 21:31, 14 Apr 2019.

Arigato gozaimasu Noubouekusu-kun, totemo sugoi.
NoobX said:


____________
PLVTOCRATIC AND REACTIONARY DEMOCRACIES OF THE WEST
POTERE, LO SFORZO, LA PASTA

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Oddball13579
Oddball13579


Adventuring Hero
posted April 14, 2019 09:34 PM


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
NoobX
NoobX


Promising
Legendary Hero
My Pattern Emerges
posted April 14, 2019 09:40 PM


____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Oddball13579
Oddball13579


Adventuring Hero
posted April 14, 2019 09:43 PM


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 2 pages long: 1 2 · «PREV
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0459 seconds