Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 5 - Modders Workshop > Thread: Aging for ghost dragons
Thread: Aging for ghost dragons
Heke
Heke

Tavern Dweller
posted February 22, 2009 12:31 AM

Aging for ghost dragons

Heeeeelp!!!


I need "andaging" spell to ghost dragons.


Thanks for reading...    
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Fauch
Fauch


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted February 22, 2009 12:33 AM

hum yes.
who knows how to do it?

hum, what is the ability in H5, which, in your opinion, comes closer to aging?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Nebdar
Nebdar


Promising
Supreme Hero
Generation N
posted February 22, 2009 12:40 AM

Hmm Crippling Wound + Hexing Attack + Swift Attack and Overpowered Weakening Strike maybe
or combination of those
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
SimonaK
SimonaK


Promising
Supreme Hero
posted February 22, 2009 12:47 AM

to be a ghost even dragon it's necessary already to be enough old


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Heke
Heke

Tavern Dweller
posted February 22, 2009 01:03 AM

Quote:
Hmm Crippling Wound + Hexing Attack + Swift Attack and Overpowered Weakening Strike maybe
or combination of those


ya but this spells make andaging from heroes IV. I need andaging from heroes III.

cheers ^^
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Nebdar
Nebdar


Promising
Supreme Hero
Generation N
posted February 22, 2009 08:55 AM
Edited by Nebdar at 15:15, 22 Feb 2009.

For someone out there reading:

IS it possible to change Raise The Dead spell into agging spell
How, this is an example:
Remove the spells Healing part.
Make it that it can be cast on enemies.
The HP reduction for every use remains.

And wee have an agging spell reducing HP we add Weakening Strike and
We can make that an spell will be cast with every melee attack

Can we make one extra spell or we have to replace one if want to make one new

Need some help here please.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Fauch
Fauch


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted February 22, 2009 05:52 PM

that's crazy, it's sound like it could work

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Asheera
Asheera


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Elite Assassin
posted February 22, 2009 05:54 PM

Quote:
We can make that an spell will be cast with every melee attack
Is this possible? Because I don't know how.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
SimonaK
SimonaK


Promising
Supreme Hero
posted February 22, 2009 05:56 PM
Edited by SimonaK at 17:56, 22 Feb 2009.

wo wo wo...one minute plz ...

I want to know what is agging spell !!

Fauch, say me to french!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Nebdar
Nebdar


Promising
Supreme Hero
Generation N
posted February 22, 2009 05:57 PM
Edited by Nebdar at 18:02, 22 Feb 2009.

Quote:
that's crazy, it's sound like it could work


Yeah i fell the same.. When the idea hit me

Quote:
Is this possible? Because I don't know how.


If you don't know then it is impossible:


Can we make one extra spell or we have to replace one if want to make one new

@SimonaK the agging spell = mean the target enemy gets old so it has reduced HP Def & Att like Heke requests
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Fauch
Fauch


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted February 22, 2009 06:03 PM
Edited by Fauch at 18:04, 22 Feb 2009.

SimonaK : I think it was "vieillissement d'enemis"
it had 20% chance to reduce the HP of target by 50%
(that means the ghost dragon actually had 20% chance to be dangerous, and 80% to be useless)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
SimonaK
SimonaK


Promising
Supreme Hero
posted February 22, 2009 06:10 PM
Edited by SimonaK at 18:13, 22 Feb 2009.

Thanks Fauch!

we're talking about modification or creation of a spell

Somebody thinks still it's possible! cute!

3 kind of target for spells are:

TARGET_FRIEND, TARGET_HOSTILE, TARGET_NEUTRAL

But, I don't know if this tag is always used because spell Hypnotize has a TARGET_NEUTRAL........

btw, I think this information doesnt help. Even if we change the target of raise dead of "friend" to "hostile"...and that's works, then the ennemie will raise, that'it.

Try to do that Implosion gives life......it's to want to try to change the .EXE

So, to mix 2 spells together is the same pattern.

I can be wrong but it's what I think about spell modification

EDIT:

Try to give negative value to power of a destructive spell to see if the spell will give life instead of destruc!  




 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Fauch
Fauch


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted February 22, 2009 06:56 PM
Edited by Fauch at 18:57, 22 Feb 2009.

guess what. it doesn't work. animate dead can't be cast on enemies. even if you set it to do so.
(what's the point of a tag if you can't change its value?)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
SimonaK
SimonaK


Promising
Supreme Hero
posted February 22, 2009 07:24 PM
Edited by SimonaK at 19:30, 22 Feb 2009.

My theory:

At beginning, Nival envisaged to allow the modding of this tag.
later, the decision has been "no, this propriety will be unmoddable"

Majority of value of base (default) of all tags are hard-coded in the .EXE

So, it's easy for them to desactive a tag in .xdb file


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Nebdar
Nebdar


Promising
Supreme Hero
Generation N
posted February 22, 2009 07:42 PM

Quote:
Try to give negative value to power of a destructive spell to see if the spell will give life instead of destruc!  


Somebody tried that

Quote:
guess what. it doesn't work. animate dead can't be cast on enemies. even if you set it to do so.


The Animate Dead will only work when one or more creature died. But of course you know that right

Quote:
Even if we change the target of raise dead of "friend" to "hostile"...and that's works, then the ennemie will raise, that'it.


If we change from 120 + 15* Power to 0 + 0*Power it will not raise anything
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
TheDeath
TheDeath


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
with serious business
posted February 22, 2009 07:42 PM

Quote:
(what's the point of a tag if you can't change its value?)
bloat
____________
The above post is subject to SIRIOUSness.
No jokes were harmed during the making of this signature.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
SimonaK
SimonaK


Promising
Supreme Hero
posted February 22, 2009 07:56 PM

Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try to give negative value to power of a destructive spell to see if the spell will give life instead of destruc!  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Somebody tried that




I think not but I think the result will be 0 damage or simply game will crash! I'm sure that will not give life


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Heke
Heke

Tavern Dweller
posted February 27, 2009 06:26 PM

Hey Berny-Mac,
i look forward for your post, cos you work about it...

dude, write soon, cos i really wont em!!!
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread »
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0418 seconds