Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 5 - Modders Workshop > Thread: My Mods For ToTe 3.1 and 3.1.1
Thread: My Mods For ToTe 3.1 and 3.1.1 This thread is 2 pages long: 1 2 · NEXT»
stiven999
stiven999

Tavern Dweller
posted April 06, 2014 11:40 AM bonus applied by VOKIALBG on 09 Jun 2014.
Edited by stiven999 at 20:35, 09 Jun 2014.

My packs of Mods For ToTe 3.1 and 3.1.1

I been asked to make new thread but i think is not nesesery cuz Ted did good job making all things connected to one thread and i added them there but as my friends says is not so visible and most of vievers would think oh maeby some1 asked question about mods etc so i decided to create new thread and im adding my big packs of mods no need to have other is all in 3 big packages and some optional:

Models
part2 remaning renegade heroes


this contain my own expanded heroes unlocker and new models for heroes it has models that are missing in other threads dwarfs model for temkhan etc even unicorn lady has new model to make it work delete any unlocker or models you have already on user mods no need to merge those 2 mods but better do so no leftover from old model left
alternative Raven model replace files inside models ( HD model )
If you dont like my sweet Deleb replace files inside models
some sources for models
http://psatkha.narod.ru/uvh_heaven.html
http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=26195
and from chineese sites mostly


Angels

this is a female skins for angels and upgrades

enter exit h6

this is heroes 6 underground enterance/exit for heroes V

YetiBK

this mod adding "fully functional" black knight and yeti that was hidden in editor and in game files to not show in game now it can spawn in random for editor they adv shared are:
AdvMapMonsterShared:MapObjects\Neutral\Black_Knight.(AdvMapMonsterShared)
AdvMapMonsterShared:MapObjects\Neutral\ShowApe.(AdvMapMonsterShared)


filters

put it inside editor folder and replace oryginal but make a backup jic
making more hidden things show in editor

Textures

this mod contain all texture changing mods around internet it has many prerendered textures from this site some hd textures it has creaturesTOTe textures and some mine texture tweaks i dont remember beware large file ;]
if you want blooming farm fields add&replace this inside file
If you want to check differences download my map it has every posible terrrain and objects then use cheat @OpenCircleFog(0, 0, 0, 9999, 1); and @OpenCircleFog(0, 0, 1, 9999, 1); and you will have full map view

you may also check This sky mod i cant belive i didnt find it earlier <thx for digging it up> it seems working fine with all mods here enjoy it

you can also download This horse cursor and got rid of unicorn one working as defalut not hardware cursor (in game option)

MY BEST MAP EHEH

this is my precious map for duels ;p many effects added and hidden items like phoenix dwelwing its map 1v1v1v1v1v1v2 its hard map trust me you will like it
<fixed fog close to player4>

>>>Check This<<< new models for gargoyles and theyr respective buildings its fully functional with my texture mod pack just rename .pak to .h5u

Megapack

my last pack of mods it contain maaaany mods some I translated to polish so they need to change description inside .txt files or download as single mods hero info and specialization and replace them

contains:
skillwheel ver 3.3 yes its 3.3 poping after lvl up
single download link
Xazardus hire creatures
single download link
Xazardus TownBuild
single download
Xazardus Combat3.1Rage&Necro for big screens
single download link
Xazardus Backs
single download link
Xazardus menu for big screens may cause bug in mp screen in polish ver of game cuz not allowing
single download link
HeroInfo3.03 PL
english link
New Arenas plus
single download link
icons for empowered and group spells so they not look the same as normal versions sadly armagedon script not working ;(
single download link
Beter Damage show for combat
single download link
Stack counts probability
single download link
Hero Info for specializations <i translated to polish>
translated description with English site but names stays in polish
RPG interface for artifacts
single download link
STF equalskillchance mod removing easy way to get ultimatum now every skill has the same chance to appear
single download link
refuge camp change mod so you cant get higher tier creatures
single download link
equlibrium is for random map generator theme working best for 1v1duels without underground and water in sizes S M L
single download link

i didnt added xazardus artificer cuz its crashing at some point saves in multiplayer maps

oh i forgot there is a patch for h5 and HoF campaings dont remember what is fixing cuz i got it from old times

Patch for campaings


all things working with H5 ToTe 3.1, 3.11 and with ai mod from eternal essense i didint added beta links for creatures onyly those changes that are not in this site nor any i recall if you want them download if not stick to those mods i added if you want all delete every mods you have already except campaings from h5 and hof and new/beta creatures

Bonus:
naked creatures from dungeon stronghold and inferno ;] if wont work normal replace files inside my tekstury.h5u mod and data.pak enjoy
topless mod

Totaly forgot there is a hidden campaign map for tote called where orcs come from i got unhiding files but onyly tested in polish version dunno if it work on other this is the file extract it and add to the same file inside data folder for other language users than polish make backup before adding!! map pop up after prologue in 1st ToTe campaign edit translated for english dont judge it ;p (delete)-delete rest the same

Where Orcs come from
English ver

AI mod Best if you ask me but may be annoying by ponder`s
Alternative AI mod in This topic also it has no problems working with this mod from HERE your choice what you take more advanced AI with some tweaks sadly onyly on singleplayer avible or good ai mod + H6 like conversion towns/dwelwing mod also you can combo those two mods with this level "fix" mod
To have best performance on any map uncheck Instant travel spell in map editor


Heroes V ToTe unofficial patch 311

dunno if it work on other languages than PL but always you can use PL installer and download ENG translation patch should work then
and one more thing you have to use installer of game 3.0 !!! to install this patch its installing 3.1 + unofficial fixes

Credits
Its hard to find all the rightfull owner of many mods i included in packs some of them are not avible anywhere or theyre author dissapeared or just ben reuploaded from site to site
Cheers to all Heroes that spend dozend hours creating mods for this beautiful game for us we all are thankfull of theyre work
Cheers to
Psatkha
Xazardus
sfidanza
devs from Eternal Essense
and many many more moders that made us happy and pushed Heroes V to anouther new level

i onyly gathered all from many internet sites and tweaked? and/or upgraded scripts a bit to work for 3.1/3.11 or with other mods never intended to hurt anybody or steal from them just dont wanna those mods to die and be forgotten


if you like mods you not afraid of new things and feel like you can be a modder too those threads are for you!
overall thread
models textures and animatins

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Storm-Giant
Storm-Giant


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
On the Other Side!
posted April 06, 2014 12:31 PM

Looks like a great compilation of MODs, hopefully I will be able to give it a try in summer.

Thanks for uploading them!
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
stiven999
stiven999

Tavern Dweller
posted April 06, 2014 01:23 PM

no probs i just got back to HV is my second favorite heroes game sadly maany of my mods cant be found anywhere i remmeber from old times when i wanted a mod but no1 update it to 3.1 and i have to do it myself good i found my dvd with them hehe so is better to have them not onyly on dvd but on some websites as well as a backup and for others to have much more fun/experience from game cheers

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
frostymuaddib
frostymuaddib


Promising
Supreme Hero
育碧是白痴
posted April 06, 2014 01:27 PM

Nice mods, I will surely check them. One question, though. Do you have the megapack in form of single mods?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
devilfire
devilfire


Adventuring Hero
posted April 06, 2014 01:29 PM

Too bad the skill wheel is not working for me. You got really nice pack of mods.

Can you please tell me which files do I need to cut from the mega pack to only have the grid and the empowered + mass spell icons ?

I tried with only gamemechanics - spells - light, destructive and dark but the game is crashing when I try to open the spell book, so I need something more than that. I will be really grateful if you do this for me or alternative (maybe faster way) is to make a mod with only the grid and the icons instead of explaining and etc.

Thank you in advance !

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
stiven999
stiven999

Tavern Dweller
posted April 06, 2014 01:34 PM
Edited by stiven999 at 13:37, 06 Apr 2014.

frostymuaddib said:
Nice mods, I will surely check them. One question, though. Do you have the megapack in form of single mods?


thats the problem i dont have i have them like that in dvd i got rpg interface separate and icons for empowered/group spells for rest i dont have sadly and dont remember what is what inside pack ;p

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7b8dsq55s99iw9s/Interfejs.h5u
this is interface

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i81xi3n421jf7g4/Ikonki.h5u
and the icons

and about the skill whell is onyly showing after you level up

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
stiven999
stiven999

Tavern Dweller
posted April 08, 2014 11:05 AM
Edited by stiven999 at 13:18, 08 Apr 2014.

working on files gonna reduce size and try to split megapack to single files but megapack will be also avible when i end i do translate in txt files to english but onyly on single download files so if you download megapack just replace addon there are maeby 2 addons to translate there

Drasticly reduced sizes of Textures models and megapack they seems to work just longer loading sometimes now uploading and replacing files in mediafire

halfly done spliting by the hard way kinda trial and error method
done! new single links added
later i translate to english infos for specialization in choose hero screen

i translated the hidden campaign for tote dont judge my english ;p

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
frostymuaddib
frostymuaddib


Promising
Supreme Hero
育碧是白痴
posted April 08, 2014 01:14 PM

Thank you very much for single links

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
devilfire
devilfire


Adventuring Hero
posted April 08, 2014 02:15 PM

You are awesome man ! Thank you very much.

Is it possible someone to make a icon for empowered armagedon. I noticed this one is the same. Thank you in advance !

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
stiven999
stiven999

Tavern Dweller
posted April 08, 2014 02:44 PM
Edited by stiven999 at 21:35, 08 Apr 2014.

devilfire said:
You are awesome man ! Thank you very much.

Is it possible someone to make a icon for empowered armagedon. I noticed this one is the same. Thank you in advance !


yaa im aware of that just need to dig up a bit inside mod cuz as far as i concern there was and there is a new icon there just something is wrong in script

btw hero specialisation in choose screen now its english but onyly descriptions names remain polish descriptions are the same as in many sites i try to find what is wrong with armagedon ;]
ok i check cople times files somehow game dont want to read script dunno why and sadly i dont remember how to repair this but there is icon for it you can see it by any dds conventer just game dont want to read it i try make new who knows
fiasco whatewer i do game simply refuse to work with new icon more imporantly onyly with armageddon icon seems like in game problem


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
stiven999
stiven999

Tavern Dweller
posted April 09, 2014 10:54 AM
Edited by stiven999 at 21:52, 12 Apr 2014.

updated links everything working fine now cheers yaa except empoweredArmageddon icon
cheers guys wish you enjoy it and have fun

remember to make backup in data folder if you want to add nude mod or anything else there
And if youre using AI mod from eternal essense and get a "ponder spam" reload game and do 1 turn without AI mod then relog and bug will fix itself in most cases also you can use alternative ai mod i recomend


Update if you dont want dragon riding raven added an alternaive also fixed new tekstures in pack not many differences but alvays something <glowing of wep etc of academy inferno and hydra creatures> enjoy ;]
also added horse cursor as separately mod

Done 8 new hero models all for remaning red haven and 3 normal hero changed no need to merge mods but better to do so no leftover will be left inside models.h5u enjoy

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
psatkha
psatkha


Promising
Known Hero
H5 MODder
posted June 05, 2014 01:14 PM
Edited by psatkha at 13:16, 05 Jun 2014.

stiven999 said:
updated links everything working fine now cheers yaa except empoweredArmageddon icon
cheers guys wish you enjoy it and have fun

remember to make backup in data folder if you want to add nude mod or anything else there
And if youre using AI mod from eternal essense and get a "ponder spam" reload game and do 1 turn without AI mod then relog and bug will fix itself in most cases also you can use alternative ai mod i recomend


Update if you dont want dragon riding raven added an alternaive also fixed new tekstures in pack not many differences but alvays something <glowing of wep etc of academy inferno and hydra creatures> enjoy ;]
also added horse cursor as separately mod

Done 8 new hero models all for remaning red haven and 3 normal hero changed no need to merge mods but better to do so no leftover will be left inside models.h5u enjoy



I do not quite understand the essence! Tell me why the heroes of my MOD posted here without my consent?

http://psatkha.narod.ru/uvh_heaven.html

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
stiven999
stiven999

Tavern Dweller
posted June 05, 2014 05:38 PM
Edited by stiven999 at 18:14, 05 Jun 2014.

psatkha said:
stiven999 said:
updated links everything working fine now cheers yaa except empoweredArmageddon icon
cheers guys wish you enjoy it and have fun

remember to make backup in data folder if you want to add nude mod or anything else there
And if youre using AI mod from eternal essense and get a "ponder spam" reload game and do 1 turn without AI mod then relog and bug will fix itself in most cases also you can use alternative ai mod i recomend


Update if you dont want dragon riding raven added an alternaive also fixed new tekstures in pack not many differences but alvays something <glowing of wep etc of academy inferno and hydra creatures> enjoy ;]
also added horse cursor as separately mod

Done 8 new hero models all for remaning red haven and 3 normal hero changed no need to merge mods but better to do so no leftover will be left inside models.h5u enjoy



I do not quite understand the essence! Tell me why the heroes of my MOD posted here without my consent?

http://psatkha.narod.ru/uvh_heaven.html




I am sorry for what i done i should add credits to all mods here all of them are just a big packs of many mods around internet i know i downloaded that models from other site cuz yours didnt worked for me and was hard to find i never intend to steal or something like that just wana to give all players all mods i could find i understand why you are upset and im sorry for that
most of peps who made some mods from this packs i added here has no chance to talk and ask about anything from them now its to late i wont be able to find all peoples who made mods to make full credits so if its a that big problem admin can delete this post and will be no problem then
sorry mate just wana to make those mods not to die and be still kicking around internet my bad for credits and no talking with authors
i understand you clearly if you dont want this then sure does admin have rights to delete whole thread cheers
it was in good intention but done wrong

and about
Done 8 new hero models all for remaning red haven and 3 normal hero
that post was edited cople times at first it was something like i found new models but cant download but trying to find somewhere or something like that this pharse was like an update but yes i did wrong anyways if you want i delete this thread cuz you may be not onyly person who not want to see his mods somewhere else like that and peoples happy to download them not from his personal site to enjoy them
dont be mad it was in good intention and i didnt got any money or anything from that

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Psatkha
Psatkha


Promising
Known Hero
H5 MODder
posted June 05, 2014 07:42 PM

stiven999 said:
I am sorry for what i done i should add credits to all mods here all of them are just a big packs of many mods around internet i know i downloaded that models from other site cuz yours didnt worked for me and was hard to find i never intend to steal or something like that just wana to give all players all mods i could find i understand why you are upset and im sorry for that
most of peps who made some mods from this packs i added here has no chance to talk and ask about anything from them now its to late i wont be able to find all peoples who made mods to make full credits so if its a that big problem admin can delete this post and will be no problem then
sorry mate just wana to make those mods not to die and be still kicking around internet my bad for credits and no talking with authors
i understand you clearly if you dont want this then sure does admin have rights to delete whole thread cheers
it was in good intention but done wrong

and about
Done 8 new hero models all for remaning red haven and 3 normal hero
that post was edited cople times at first it was something like i found new models but cant download but trying to find somewhere or something like that this pharse was like an update but yes i did wrong anyways if you want i delete this thread cuz you may be not onyly person who not want to see his mods somewhere else like that and peoples happy to download them not from his personal site to enjoy them
dont be mad it was in good intention and i didnt got any money or anything from that


No I do not want you to delete them, but I just want you to give links to the source - http://psatkha.narod.ru/uvh_heaven.html!

Sincerely, Psatkha.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
stiven999
stiven999

Tavern Dweller
posted June 05, 2014 09:07 PM
Edited by stiven999 at 21:18, 05 Jun 2014.

Psatkha said:


No I do not want you to delete them, but I just want you to give links to the source - http://psatkha.narod.ru/uvh_heaven.html

Sincerely, Psatkha.



Aye Sir
Done also i think you may reupload those models at your site cuz its imposible to download them there file not found i got that pack by googling name of it but most of links was dead and finaly have found it on chineese one xP
thats how i mostly found all of mods sadly not all was working on 3.1 and i started to tweak and merge good example is unlocker that i expanded by few more heroes and merged with models easier that way

again sorry for no credits glad we talked about it and its fine now
let all players never forget of all those mods they may be dead someday as some of them did already and are almost imposible to find by normal means ;p < like registering on chinese sites using chinese symbols before captha expire ;p >

but here on this site theyre authors there feelings theyre hard work for us players all of that live even if theyre names will be forgotten the work they did will be passed by many years and players that use it will feel deep in hearth that some1 somewhere spend countless hours to make that i think that is what i would feel if i years later see that my mods are still live...


keep safe mate names can be washed away by time but work Never
is all about the joy playing with friends laughing thats what matters
whats making heart beat faster and the moment when you think Thats is mine a small thing that everyone are using even if its just a mod for a game
it made a smile on so many faces and was made not just for me but for everyone that love game as i do am i right

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Psatkha
Psatkha


Promising
Known Hero
H5 MODder
posted June 05, 2014 09:52 PM
Edited by Psatkha at 21:54, 05 Jun 2014.

stiven999 said:
Psatkha said:


No I do not want you to delete them, but I just want you to give links to the source - http://psatkha.narod.ru/uvh_heaven.html

Sincerely, Psatkha.



Aye Sir
Done also i think you may reupload those models at your site cuz its imposible to download them there file not found i got that pack by googling name of it but most of links was dead and finaly have found it on chineese one xP
thats how i mostly found all of mods sadly not all was working on 3.1 and i started to tweak and merge good example is unlocker that i expanded by few more heroes and merged with models easier that way

again sorry for no credits glad we talked about it and its fine now
let all players never forget of all those mods they may be dead someday as some of them did already and are almost imposible to find by normal means ;p < like registering on chinese sites using chinese symbols before captha expire ;p >

but here on this site theyre authors there feelings theyre hard work for us players all of that live even if theyre names will be forgotten the work they did will be passed by many years and players that use it will feel deep in hearth that some1 somewhere spend countless hours to make that i think that is what i would feel if i years later see that my mods are still live...


keep safe mate names can be washed away by time but work Never
is all about the joy playing with friends laughing thats what matters
whats making heart beat faster and the moment when you think Thats is mine a small thing that everyone are using even if its just a mod for a game
it made a smile on so many faces and was made not just for me but for everyone that love game as i do am i right


Ok! You're right!

By the way, if you have the desire then I suggest you join the project NHF - New Heroes Framework (http://forum.heroesworld.ru/showthread.php?t=9337)

Sincerely, Psatkha.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
stiven999
stiven999

Tavern Dweller
posted June 06, 2014 11:58 AM

Psatkha said:


Ok! You're right!

By the way, if you have the desire then I suggest you join the project NHF - New Heroes Framework (http://forum.heroesworld.ru/showthread.php?t=9337)

Sincerely, Psatkha.


good idea may reconsider it hehe but for now im kinda absorbed with another game as annonymus "tester" between jobs for around month but thanks for link ;p

cheers mate and keep safe im sure that we will meet again

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mhorohello
mhorohello


Hired Hero
posted June 06, 2014 01:49 PM
Edited by mhorohello at 13:50, 06 Jun 2014.

Sitven999

Would it be possible for you to say what is in each of the files

"Models" and

"part2 remaning renegade heroes"

at the beginning of this post?

I would really like to know.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
stiven999
stiven999

Tavern Dweller
posted June 06, 2014 02:17 PM
Edited by stiven999 at 14:39, 06 Jun 2014.

mhorohello said:
Sitven999

Would it be possible for you to say what is in each of the files

"Models" and

"part2 remaning renegade heroes"

at the beginning of this post?

I would really like to know.



model pack has my unlocker for hidden heroes integrated with heroes models from This thread but many of them was changed tweaked and upgraded in other sites mostly chineese so models are different but list is the same
onyly new there are Temkhan and dwarfs not all was ever been done but it contains 3 or 4 of them sadly no female dwarfs

and for part 2
renegades and 2 normal heroes from haven tweaked to better models i think anyways pack contain them:
Andreas Benedikt Bertrand Christian Gabrielle Laszlo x2 Narathiel and Valeria from this site so you can see how they look before downloading

all other models are just tweaked or updated original models from scenarios not all been touch but first part contains unlocker so you will have them anyways and theyre different than default heroes from theyre towns ;]

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
psatkha
psatkha


Promising
Known Hero
H5 MODder
posted June 06, 2014 02:42 PM
Edited by psatkha at 14:50, 06 Jun 2014.

mhorohello said:
Sitven999

Would it be possible for you to say what is in each of the files

"Models" and

"part2 remaning renegade heroes"

at the beginning of this post?

I would really like to know.
































and others - see more...

Sincerely, Psatkha.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 2 pages long: 1 2 · NEXT»
Post New Poll Post New Topic Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.1638 seconds