Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 5 - Temple of Ashan > Thread: Inferno concept art
Thread: Inferno concept art
Mediczero
Mediczero


Famous Hero
Warlord of the sea
posted June 07, 2017 06:25 PM
Edited by Mediczero at 18:30, 07 Jun 2017.

Inferno concept art

Found a bunch of Inferno Concept art searching for some inspiration for a drawing of mine. Thought I would share for the shake of it. Not that I don't think it have been done before, just think it would be nice.










 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
dredknight
dredknight


Promising
Supreme Hero
disrupting the moding industry
posted June 07, 2017 08:59 PM

Very nice
____________
Find an opponent at HoMM55 Tavern! | NCF Utility Alpha

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mediczero
Mediczero


Famous Hero
Warlord of the sea
posted June 08, 2017 08:25 AM
Edited by Mediczero at 08:26, 08 Jun 2017.

Yeah. Of all the versions of Inferno, I think H5's inferno had the best visual style of all of them.
Will also try to fix some of the pictures later.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Tito_Reni
Tito_Reni


Bad-mannered
Adventuring Hero
posted June 08, 2017 07:13 PM
Edited by Tito_Reni at 19:16, 08 Jun 2017.

Mediczero!! How are you??? Remember me from mmh7.com?? Also, where is LightAvatarX??? I can't find him.

Anyway, talking about H5 Inferno: Canceled Brutal Portraits

Brutal Nebiros


Brutal Alastor


Brutal Nymus


Brutal Marbas


Brutal Deleb


Those are cancelled portraits. Maybe you have all seen them before, but they were revealed in 2010, so if you people have seen them, you probably already forgot about them.

Bonus Track
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
frostysh
frostysh


Bad-mannered
Famous Hero
WHY?
posted June 09, 2017 09:33 AM
Edited by frostysh at 09:38, 09 Jun 2017.

Mediczero said:
Yeah. Of all the versions of Inferno, I think H5's inferno had the best visual style of all of them.
Will also try to fix some of the pictures later.
-1, I am disagree, but it is a matter of a personal tastes . Creature-guys is looks stupid for me.
Imho I can create a better looks like guys, I mean the basic idea, a concept, but not a direct picture coz' I am noob in the GIMP.

For an example the demon lord in "Heroes 5: ToE" is ridiculous, much more better will be something like that http://artozi.deviantart.com/art/Demon-Lord-499267732, or like that http://artozi.deviantart.com/art/Demon-Lord-156521279, http://bpsola.deviantart.com/art/Wrath-of-Grutus-266388079, http://artozi.deviantart.com/art/Black-angel-272324536
I mean this is a demon lord, it must have a wings like stuff! In the "Disciples 2" it was much more better! Ah, even in "Disciples 3" it was much more better, regardless of the fact, that Disciples 3 have not so fun gameplay as Heroes 5, this is what looks like a demons must have



And this one, cool from the more old game, and the better game, Diablo -





But not sux things like in the Heroes 5, imho modern PCgames degenerating in case of the Conceptual art on some level .
When I will become a mega smarty I will create my own PC game, with a lot of mega cool concept art, and this will be a super game, and I will obtain some cash durin' a very cheap selling of it, and then frostysh will help to his old mother and will become a vegetarian instantly

Eric Hoffer(1976AD)-Communism, Albert Einstein(1929AD)-Nationalism, Steven Weinberg(1999AD)-Religion


____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Mediczero
Mediczero


Famous Hero
Warlord of the sea
posted June 09, 2017 01:29 PM

Tito_Reni said:
Mediczero!! How are you??? Remember me from mmh7.com?? Also, where is LightAvatarX??? I can't find him.

Anyway, talking about H5 Inferno:
Those are cancelled portraits. Maybe you have all seen them before, but they were revealed in 2010, so if you people have seen them, you probably already forgot about them.

Bonus Track

Your name sounds familiar... Sorry, can't say I do. But I also forget a lot of stuff. As for Light, haven't heard from him in ages. Makes me sad, I liked the guy.

Anyway, those portraits are pretty cool. I do think that in some cases the one in the game is better, such as with Deleb, but generally those are pretty damn epic!

frostysh said:
-1, I am disagree, but it is a matter of a personal tastes . Creature-guys is looks stupid for me.
Imho I can create a better looks like guys, I mean the basic idea, a concept, but not a direct picture coz' I am noob in the GIMP.

For an example the demon lord in "Heroes 5: ToE" is ridiculous, much more better will be something like that http://artozi.deviantart.com/art/Demon-Lord-499267732, or like that http://artozi.deviantart.com/art/Demon-Lord-156521279, http://bpsola.deviantart.com/art/Wrath-of-Grutus-266388079, http://artozi.deviantart.com/art/Black-angel-272324536
I mean this is a demon lord, it must have a wings like stuff! In the "Disciples 2" it was much more better! Ah, even in "Disciples 3" it was much more better, regardless of the fact, that Disciples 3 have not so fun gameplay as Heroes 5, this is what looks like a demons must have

And this one, cool from the more old game, and the better game, Diablo -

But not sux things like in the Heroes 5, imho modern PCgames degenerating in case of the Conceptual art on some level .
When I will become a mega smarty I will create my own PC game, with a lot of mega cool concept art, and this will be a super game, and I will obtain some cash durin' a very cheap selling of it, and then frostysh will help to his old mother and will become a vegetarian instantly

As you said, a matter of personal taste. However, I do agree that the demon lord in Heroes V was the least interesting part of H5 inferno. We could find loads of better designs for it. It should really be an Arch Demon, with Wings and mighty horns! And Diablo do have the right idea with it's designs!

And I guess we all would like to create our own game ^^;

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Dies_Irae
Dies_Irae


Supreme Hero
with fabulous eyes
posted June 09, 2017 05:09 PM

That second image is dated '2014' (bottom right). A bit too late to be concept art for H5's Inferno .
____________
==Uplay/Steam: Marblethrone==


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mediczero
Mediczero


Famous Hero
Warlord of the sea
posted June 09, 2017 05:14 PM

Dies_Irae said:
That second image is dated '2014' (bottom right). A bit too late to be concept art for H5's Inferno .
Hmm, you are right. Must be fanart then. Still good.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Tito_Reni
Tito_Reni


Bad-mannered
Adventuring Hero
posted June 09, 2017 07:17 PM

@Mediczero ---> This may help
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mediczero
Mediczero


Famous Hero
Warlord of the sea
posted June 09, 2017 09:16 PM
Edited by Mediczero at 21:17, 09 Jun 2017.

Tito_Reni said:
@Mediczero ---> This may help

Those were the dark days... I honestly didn't appriciate it.
Too many people snowing about spiders.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread »
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0450 seconds