Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 3.5 - WoG and Beyond > Thread: Typhon 2.1
Thread: Typhon 2.1 This thread is 5 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 · «PREV / NEXT»
Puppet_Master
Puppet_Master


Adventuring Hero
Villain
posted February 05, 2018 08:47 AM

Yep.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted February 27, 2018 08:53 PM

Does Battery.dll still work? Would it work with amethyst? could we please get source code (even if it's assembler it would be nice)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Puppet_Master
Puppet_Master


Adventuring Hero
Villain
posted February 28, 2018 03:38 PM

majaczek said:
Does Battery.dll still work?

Yes.
majaczek said:
Would it work with amethyst?

Yes.
majaczek said:

could we please get source code (even if it's assembler it would be nice)

Battery original pack (DLL, source, russian help)


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Polish_User
Polish_User


Hired Hero
Trying 2 ERM
posted July 03, 2018 03:17 PM

Can someone explain to me how magic modes work in typhon?


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Salamandre
Salamandre


Admirable
Omnipresent Hero
Wog refugee
posted July 03, 2018 03:35 PM

Friendly spell means spell you cast on your troops only.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Polish_User
Polish_User


Hired Hero
Trying 2 ERM
posted August 06, 2018 09:24 PM
Edited by Polish_User at 21:33, 06 Aug 2018.

Welp i've found a bug in Typhon. When you click 'Copy all states' this window appears.



Btw my question above is still active.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Polish_User
Polish_User


Hired Hero
Trying 2 ERM
posted February 10, 2019 12:21 AM

Uh Oh. The Typhon download link 404's.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Puppet_Master
Puppet_Master


Adventuring Hero
Villain
posted February 11, 2019 11:08 AM

Original link works fine.
Now Typhon`s version is 2.7.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Polish_User
Polish_User


Hired Hero
Trying 2 ERM
posted February 14, 2019 07:55 PM
Edited by Polish_User at 23:36, 19 Feb 2019.

Sources link works, but the Typhon one doesn't, strangely enough.
I've even tried the link on the DF2 forum.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Puppet_Master
Puppet_Master


Adventuring Hero
Villain
posted February 20, 2019 02:03 PM

fixed link

Paranoid antivirus infuriate me...

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted June 23, 2019 09:19 PM
Edited by majaczek at 21:20, 23 Jun 2019.

Puppet_Master said:
majaczek said:
Does Battery.dll still work?

Yes.
majaczek said:
Would it work with amethyst?

Yes.
majaczek said:

could we please get source code (even if it's assembler it would be nice)

Battery original pack (DLL, source, russian help)




I have rewritten battery.dll in c++ and added some features, and called it battery2.dll. I hope you aren't mad at me. I provide you sources (and to everybody).

Changes: you can change non-dwelling in town to dwelling via CA:D. I used negative indexes (so you can make i.e. dwelling effect for grail building but you are not limited to it)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fanofheroes
fanofheroes


Famous Hero
posted June 24, 2019 04:20 PM





I have rewritten battery.dll in c++ and added some features, and called it battery2.dll. I hope you aren't mad at me. I provide you sources (and to everybody).

Changes: you can change non-dwelling in town to dwelling via CA:D. I used negative indexes (so you can make i.e. dwelling effect for grail building but you are not limited to it)


Please could you provide an upload link?  I tried downloading it but the folders are empty :(

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Polish_User
Polish_User


Hired Hero
Trying 2 ERM
posted June 24, 2019 04:31 PM
Edited by Polish_User at 16:32, 24 Jun 2019.

fanofheroes said:




I have rewritten battery.dll in c++ and added some features, and called it battery2.dll. I hope you aren't mad at me. I provide you sources (and to everybody).

Changes: you can change non-dwelling in town to dwelling via CA:D. I used negative indexes (so you can make i.e. dwelling effect for grail building but you are not limited to it)


Please could you provide an upload link?  I tried downloading it but the folders are empty :(


What are you talking about? I've downloaded it and it has all the files and .exe's. Maybe your antivirus software is blocking it?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fanofheroes
fanofheroes


Famous Hero
posted June 24, 2019 05:09 PM
Edited by fanofheroes at 23:28, 24 Jun 2019.

Polish_User said:
fanofheroes said:




I have rewritten battery.dll in c++ and added some features, and called it battery2.dll. I hope you aren't mad at me. I provide you sources (and to everybody).

Changes: you can change non-dwelling in town to dwelling via CA:D. I used negative indexes (so you can make i.e. dwelling effect for grail building but you are not limited to it)


Please could you provide an upload link?  I tried downloading it but the folders are empty :(


What are you talking about? I've downloaded it and it has all the files and .exe's. Maybe your antivirus software is blocking it?


It must be that, because on the download page i can see all the folders and software.  I'm not getting a warning notice from the antivirus program.  If i did, it would be easier for me to make it neglect the antivirus for this download lol

the screen just gets stuck at the Rar download page.  I've downloaded from Rar before so i don't know what the problem is

I disabled my antivirus for the download and no success.

@Polish_user: are you using a specific software to open the file? I've tried 7zip

EDIT======

figured it out.  7zip did the job, i had a blonde moment again :(

thank you for your help :)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted June 24, 2019 05:15 PM
Edited by majaczek at 17:19, 24 Jun 2019.

umm battery2 is here

if you wish to use it as plugin you need only battery2.dll
if you want source code it is also there

it has all functions of battery plus some more. 75% credits goes to Master of Puppets for original plugin, I just rewritten it to c++ and added possibility to use it  for  another buildings.

EDIT:  I would be happy if MoP would use my new version by default

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fanofheroes
fanofheroes


Famous Hero
posted June 25, 2019 04:35 PM

Has anyone else noticed this "wheeler" unit replacing other units in an army? All my heroes with griffins have these bazinga units lol.  how do you get rid of them?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Polish_User
Polish_User


Hired Hero
Trying 2 ERM
posted June 25, 2019 05:29 PM
Edited by Polish_User at 17:31, 25 Jun 2019.

fanofheroes said:
Has anyone else noticed this "wheeler" unit replacing other units in an army? All my heroes with griffins have these bazinga units lol.  how do you get rid of them?


Just remove test unit ERM script from the typhon dir.
It should be in Typhon->Data->s->Typhon - test creature setup.erm

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fanofheroes
fanofheroes


Famous Hero
posted June 25, 2019 08:02 PM

Polish_User said:
fanofheroes said:
Has anyone else noticed this "wheeler" unit replacing other units in an army? All my heroes with griffins have these bazinga units lol.  how do you get rid of them?


Just remove test unit ERM script from the typhon dir.
It should be in Typhon->Data->s->Typhon - test creature setup.erm


Awesome thank you! Heroes 3 just keeps getting better and better!!

Do you know if there's a video for making a creature dwelling for the units we make for this mod?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Polish_User
Polish_User


Hired Hero
Trying 2 ERM
posted June 25, 2019 11:34 PM
Edited by Polish_User at 19:13, 28 Jun 2019.

fanofheroes said:
Polish_User said:
fanofheroes said:
Has anyone else noticed this "wheeler" unit replacing other units in an army? All my heroes with griffins have these bazinga units lol.  how do you get rid of them?


Just remove test unit ERM script from the typhon dir.
It should be in Typhon->Data->s->Typhon - test creature setup.erm


Awesome thank you! Heroes 3 just keeps getting better and better!!

Do you know if there's a video for making a creature dwelling for the units we make for this mod?


Well, Honestly I don't know how to make them but i can tell you that it is possible by writing a simple ERM script. By making an empty object a dwelling and then making it recruit units with ID, which they have in Typhon. It'll be easy if you have basic ERM understanding. Should you encounter any problems, just check the ERM Help.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fanofheroes
fanofheroes


Famous Hero
posted June 26, 2019 05:01 AM

Polish_User said:

Well, Honestly I don't know how to make them but i can tell you that it is possible by writing a simple ERM script by making an empty object a dewlling and then making it recruit units with ID, which they have in Typhon. It'll be easy if you have basic ERM understanding. Should you encounter any problems, just check the ERM Help.


That's true.  One last question for the night, have you noticed that enemy units all have unlimited retaliations? I checked the MOP editor and it's not ticked there.  Is there another ERM script like the test script that needs to be deleted too?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 5 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0555 seconds