Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Library of Enlightenment > Thread: Starting Heroes?
Thread: Starting Heroes? This thread is 2 pages long: 1 2 · «PREV
Oddball13579
Oddball13579


Supreme Hero
Thread Destroyer
posted May 06, 2019 09:10 PM

AlfWithCake said:
Castle: Sylvia, Adela
Adela is another one of my go to's? too's? Any how, she way up there for magic heroes.


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
monere
monere


Supreme Hero
posted May 06, 2019 09:18 PM

Oddball13579 said:
AlfWithCake said:
Castle: Sylvia, Adela
Adela is another one of my go to's? too's? Any how, she way up there for magic heroes.




to's

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Oddball13579
Oddball13579


Supreme Hero
Thread Destroyer
posted May 06, 2019 09:25 PM

monere said:
Oddball13579 said:
AlfWithCake said:
Castle: Sylvia, Adela
Adela is another one of my go to's? too's? Any how, she way up there for magic heroes.




to's

Gracias
____________
"Everyone is a schlong sucker." - Kayna
"I would have needed to dislocate my jaw to fit it inside my hole." - Blizzardboy

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
monere
monere


Supreme Hero
posted May 06, 2019 09:26 PM

you're welcome

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
RerryR
RerryR


Promising
Famous Hero
Researching Magic
posted May 06, 2019 09:30 PM

monere said:

If I'll ever be able to create the game I'm having in mind Titans and NQs will be part of my Demigods faction, they will have high authority in my game, and I have even come up with a cool specialty for the Titan: phasing (I'm not gonna say what phasing does because I want to keep my secrets to myself, but people with creativity will probably figure out what this special does)


phasing sounds like the beeing out of phase, so part of you is in another dimension or not part of this world. So maybe they can evade some attacks? or immune to physical damage? or can only be hit with special attacks? but might be wrong here, could also have something to do with sound... like a sonic attack

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
monere
monere


Supreme Hero
posted May 06, 2019 10:09 PM
Edited by monere at 22:11, 06 May 2019.

RerryR said:
monere said:

If I'll ever be able to create the game I'm having in mind Titans and NQs will be part of my Demigods faction, they will have high authority in my game, and I have even come up with a cool specialty for the Titan: phasing (I'm not gonna say what phasing does because I want to keep my secrets to myself, but people with creativity will probably figure out what this special does)


phasing sounds like the beeing out of phase, so part of you is in another dimension or not part of this world. So maybe they can evade some attacks? or immune to physical damage? or can only be hit with special attacks? but might be wrong here, could also have something to do with sound... like a sonic attack


Ok, I'll spoil it this time

Phasing allows the Titan to shoot even if enemy creatures are adjacent to him. The result is the same of the Bow of Sharpshooter item, but the effect of the ability itself is different because of the way Phasing behaves in my thinking. More specifically....

Whenever an enemy creature is adjacent to the Titan, thus making him unable to shoot, the player has the option to choose if he wants to hit that creature in melee, or activate Phasing, at which point the system (AI) takes over and phases the Titan through any and all adjacent creatures (friend or foe, it doesn't matter) in any direction chosen randomly by the AI as long as the direction the AI chooses finds the closest available hex from which the Titan can perform a ranged hit.

As soon as the Titan has performed the ranged shot he moves back to his initial position via the same path. Upon returning, all creatures - friend and foe - become dizzy for 1 turn (they lose half of the initiative and have 25% chance to miss the next physical attack). I may have added more effects when I've come up with this ability last year, but I'm too lazy to check the notes at the moment.

This ability may sound awfully complicated the way I've explained it, but it really isn't if you're able to visualize the actions I've described. It might be complicated though from a programming standpoint, but that's not my concern yet. By the time I will be able to make this game a reality - if that will ever happen - a lot can change in the video gaming and programming industries... for the good, obviously

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Oddball13579
Oddball13579


Supreme Hero
Thread Destroyer
posted May 06, 2019 10:33 PM

Sound ridiculously overpowered if the Titan could do this every turn.
____________
"Everyone is a schlong sucker." - Kayna
"I would have needed to dislocate my jaw to fit it inside my hole." - Blizzardboy

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
monere
monere


Supreme Hero
posted May 06, 2019 10:38 PM

Oddball13579 said:
Sound ridiculously overpowered if the Titan could do this every turn.


It better be overpowered since it's a level 7 creature... and only grows 1 per week.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Oddball13579
Oddball13579


Supreme Hero
Thread Destroyer
posted May 06, 2019 11:29 PM

Ah true.
____________
"Everyone is a schlong sucker." - Kayna
"I would have needed to dislocate my jaw to fit it inside my hole." - Blizzardboy

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 2 pages long: 1 2 · «PREV
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0401 seconds