Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 3.5 - WoG and Beyond > Thread: Legend of the Red Dragon (H3LORD) English language version
Thread: Legend of the Red Dragon (H3LORD) English language version This thread is 6 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · «PREV / NEXT»
robizeratul
robizeratul


Known Hero
posted April 12, 2014 01:23 PM
Edited by robizeratul at 23:44, 14 Apr 2014.

I'm trying to make it work with google translate...Is the game in English?  
EDIT: it's not..

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Greeeeemlin
Greeeeemlin


Hired Hero
posted May 15, 2014 07:04 PM

robizeratul said:
I'm trying to make it work with google translate...Is the game in English?  
EDIT: it's not..

I hope WOG 3.59 will be finished and i rebuild my mod at clear WOG platform, because the development of ERA is over.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fred79
fred79


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
SCOURGE OF THE H-SEA
posted May 15, 2014 07:07 PM

Greeeeemlin said:
I hope WOG 3.59 will be finished and i rebuild my mod at clear WOG platform, because the development of ERA is over.


if wog 3.59 mods the same way as the old version, i won't be using it. it's a real hassle to make a mod that way; era is much easier to use and understand, especially for people with little to no technical experience.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Greeeeemlin
Greeeeemlin


Hired Hero
posted May 15, 2014 07:12 PM
Edited by Greeeeemlin at 19:16, 15 May 2014.

fred79 said:
Greeeeemlin said:
I hope WOG 3.59 will be finished and i rebuild my mod at clear WOG platform, because the development of ERA is over.


if wog 3.59 mods the same way as the old version, i won't be using it. it's a real hassle to make a mod that way; era is much easier to use and understand, especially for people with little to no technical experience.

ERA have many problems and bugs, many people complaining. WOG don't have problems with memory bugs, only with ERM scripts and will develop more. If WOG will attach Baratorch's patcher, it will be same ERA.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
robizeratul
robizeratul


Known Hero
posted May 17, 2014 12:44 PM

thanks for that! I'm a big fan o your mod, I just love the music. Good luck with continuing your work!  
 
Could you please tell me the "soundtrack" of the mod? I would like to listen to the songs.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
robizeratul
robizeratul


Known Hero
posted May 17, 2014 12:44 PM

thanks for that! I'm a big fan o your mod, I just love the music. Good luck with continuing your work!  
 
Could you please tell me the "soundtrack" of the mod? I would like to listen to the songs.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Greeeeemlin
Greeeeemlin


Hired Hero
posted May 17, 2014 03:20 PM

robizeratul said:
thanks for that! I'm a big fan o your mod, I just love the music. Good luck with continuing your work!  
 
Could you please tell me the "soundtrack" of the mod? I would like to listen to the songs.

Future Sound Of London-Everyone In The World Is Doing
Secret Vibes - luna fairy world
Stephane Pompougnac - Fog
John Barry - The Persuaders Theme
Future Sound Of London - Skin Explodes
Marek Bilinski Taniec w zaczarowanym gaju
Others i don't know )))

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
engwathang
engwathang


Adventuring Hero
posted August 15, 2014 09:26 PM

Will this be in VCMI anytime soon?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
hedonist1326
hedonist1326

Tavern Dweller
posted August 24, 2014 03:52 AM

LOTRD mod

The map editor was a pain setting all the new troops on the map kept getting errors pop up and same with artifacts but persistence paid off and saving it heaps

Anyway only thing I don't like about this mod is mana for casting spells has increase to high even for basic boosts should call it heros of might I used over 300 mana to get out of the battle with getting the spell power god which was guarded by 150 bone golems I didn't realise how buffed up those where lucky they are slow and cost a lot to raise all the dead that died against them

Magic is balanced out more resurrection is a water spell and implosion is fire so earth isn't as broken in this mod
like the hidden skills can all most get them all depending of luck of commander artifacts when levelling and using magic mushrooms at beginning of every week to have expert in all magic and the commander crystals boost skills instead so can have commanders with every skill active

That ring which boosts all primary stats by +6 and can upgrade any creatures is on of the best artifacts in game was excellent for balancing my liches from every battle

Necros commander couldn't use magic on dread knights I'm not sure if it was a glitch or they changed it to having higher skill to use on higher tier creatures?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Greeeeemlin
Greeeeemlin


Hired Hero
posted August 25, 2014 08:01 PM

engwathang said:
Will this be in VCMI anytime soon?

Maybe...

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Greeeeemlin
Greeeeemlin


Hired Hero
posted August 25, 2014 08:03 PM

hedonist1326 said:
The map editor was a pain setting all the new troops on the map kept getting errors pop up and same with artifacts but persistence paid off and saving it heaps

Anyway only thing I don't like about this mod is mana for casting spells has increase to high even for basic boosts should call it heros of might I used over 300 mana to get out of the battle with getting the spell power god which was guarded by 150 bone golems I didn't realise how buffed up those where lucky they are slow and cost a lot to raise all the dead that died against them

Magic is balanced out more resurrection is a water spell and implosion is fire so earth isn't as broken in this mod
like the hidden skills can all most get them all depending of luck of commander artifacts when levelling and using magic mushrooms at beginning of every week to have expert in all magic and the commander crystals boost skills instead so can have commanders with every skill active

That ring which boosts all primary stats by +6 and can upgrade any creatures is on of the best artifacts in game was excellent for balancing my liches from every battle

Necros commander couldn't use magic on dread knights I'm not sure if it was a glitch or they changed it to having higher skill to use on higher tier creatures?

I want a lot out of this fix

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Sguazz
Sguazz


Known Hero
posted October 03, 2014 09:44 PM

Lord Fixes v0.71_01

I have created some fixes for this mod because it's very stable in network game and now I'm playing with my friend without crashes (We use also HD Mod).

My corrections:
- Replaced Estates (Lord) with Estates I and Estates II because I haven't 100% understood how Lord version works.

- Re-enabled Scouting II (Random Events) because I like it.

- Fixed Scouting Lord and II short descriptions

- Fixed Upgraded Elemental Conflux Dwelling

- Fixed xp if player chose to visit remotely a Learning Stone and the hero has Learning skill

- Added mithril_price_list.gif English version.

- Corrected Lv and xp of Lord Creatures

- Corrected some words in the WoG menu and in some game descriptions.

- Added 2 options:
01 decreases costs of Spells at Expert Level.
02 restores WoG costs and WoG Magic School of all spell (Lord Spells aren't deleted).
If you activate option 01 and 02 at the same time, only option 02 works.

- Added Mod Manager_082615

Installation: double click on "Lord Fixes v0.71_01.exe", select H3Lord directory and install. A shortcut of "Mod Menager LORD" will appear on the desktop. Or you can use rar version.
I hope I have helped you, waiting for a new version of this mod!

Lord Fixes v0.71_01.exe
Lord Fixes v0.71_01.rar





 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
robizeratul
robizeratul


Known Hero
posted October 04, 2014 02:55 PM

Hey thanks for the update!  
 
If you like doing stuff like this it would be nice to have the newest version (0.8) updated in English. Its hard to find but you can get it here:  
http://nnm-club.me/forum/viewtopic.php?t=723893  
 
or here  
 
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4264111  
 
I am curious at least what the changes are. Maybe there's a newer version but I can't find it

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Sguazz
Sguazz


Known Hero
posted October 04, 2014 03:20 PM

robizeratul said:
Hey thanks for the update!  
 
If you like doing stuff like this it would be nice to have the newest version (0.8) updated in English. Its hard to find but you can get it here:  
http://nnm-club.me/forum/viewtopic.php?t=723893  
 
or here  
 
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4264111  
 
I am curious at least what the changes are. Maybe there's a newer version but I can't find it


Ty for links! I'll try to download it, but I think that it's impossible for me understand something

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
robizeratul
robizeratul


Known Hero
posted October 05, 2014 09:46 AM

you should talk to Greeeeemlin, he made the mod.  
Maybe you guys team up and work together! It's always good to see new content for H3

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Sguazz
Sguazz


Known Hero
posted October 05, 2014 01:40 PM

My previous files were wrong.
Now I have re-uploaded them. Links are the same.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Greeeeemlin
Greeeeemlin


Hired Hero
posted October 15, 2014 07:45 PM

Thank you

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Liso1
Liso1


Known Hero
posted October 16, 2014 10:20 AM

Greeeeemlin said:
Thank you


It is possible to download the new version (0.8) somewhere?
____________

Slovak Heroes 3 WoG Portal

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Sguazz
Sguazz


Known Hero
posted October 16, 2014 11:00 AM

I'm doing a "mod" that seems to work like eng-translation for v0.8rus and like update v0.71> 0.8eng, but I havn't seen a lot of changes...
One thing I don't understand: what are the bin files in data folder of v0.8rus?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Greeeeemlin
Greeeeemlin


Hired Hero
posted October 17, 2014 12:29 PM

Sguazz said:
I'm doing a "mod" that seems to work like eng-translation for v0.8rus and like update v0.71> 0.8eng, but I havn't seen a lot of changes...
One thing I don't understand: what are the bin files in data folder of v0.8rus?

Yes, the change is very small. That's why I did not translate 0.8 into English.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 6 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll Post New Topic Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0471 seconds