Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 3.5 - WoG and Beyond > Thread: Heroes Without Limits
Thread: Heroes Without Limits This thread is 6 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · «PREV / NEXT»
Felipe
Felipe


Known Hero
Editing Heroes Without Limits
posted September 27, 2013 01:59 AM

Chagoux said:
Hello,
Is this an ERA mod ? Does HWL New Upgrades contains everything or do I have to unzip it on top of the link in OP ? Thanks


It is an Era MOD... so you need ERA

Download everything at:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/TLyzP6eX/Heroes_Without_Limits.html

unzip at your main heroes folder

Open your mod manager at your main heroes folder/Tools/mod manager

Set HWL to the top of the list

Enjoy

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Felipe
Felipe


Known Hero
Editing Heroes Without Limits
posted September 27, 2013 02:20 AM

And you need this to make new upgrades:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/xhcvEbUD/HWL_-_New_Upgrades.html

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
UM21
UM21


Adventuring Hero
Hard Defender
posted October 05, 2013 07:38 PM

Hello!

liso1 said:
after starting new random map, game crashes



I have exactly same problem. ( Everything is done as should be. Perhaps it still needs to have a clean WoG. Well I have done that already, still same problem occurs. )

Anything new what I have missed?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Felipe
Felipe


Known Hero
Editing Heroes Without Limits
posted October 08, 2013 05:41 PM

UM21 said:
Hello!

liso1 said:
after starting new random map, game crashes



I have exactly same problem. ( Everything is done as should be. Perhaps it still needs to have a clean WoG. Well I have done that already, still same problem occurs. )

Anything new what I have missed?


Always crash? Or sometimes?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Felipe
Felipe


Known Hero
Editing Heroes Without Limits
posted October 08, 2013 08:30 PM

I have corrected this bug and some little things.

The link:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/TLyzP6eX/Heroes_Without_Limits__1_.html

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
UM21
UM21


Adventuring Hero
Hard Defender
posted October 08, 2013 10:07 PM

Felipe said:
UM21 said:
Hello!

liso1 said:
after starting new random map, game crashes



I have exactly same problem. ( Everything is done as should be. Perhaps it still needs to have a clean WoG. Well I have done that already, still same problem occurs. )

Anything new what I have missed?


Always crash? Or sometimes?


Yeah, every single time

btw I try new "patch" now I tell result soon

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
UM21
UM21


Adventuring Hero
Hard Defender
posted October 08, 2013 10:45 PM
Edited by UM21 at 22:48, 08 Oct 2013.

Still not working

Well, the result is promising. However it says exactly same, except the "file" itself seems to be everytime different, about what it moans, could not load.

Hm...Are you sure that I definetily don't need anything else? I mean it says I am missing sprites or so...

EDIT: Do I need specific ERA version? or what? Do you have any tips for working on this?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Felipe
Felipe


Known Hero
Editing Heroes Without Limits
posted October 09, 2013 01:57 AM
Edited by Felipe at 04:19, 09 Oct 2013.

I have installed a new heroes to test the mod. And I don't see any problem.

But I am sure they are at:

Composed objects and NPC (61.8 MB)


They are disposable at

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=39062

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Felipe
Felipe


Known Hero
Editing Heroes Without Limits
posted October 09, 2013 05:50 AM
Edited by Felipe at 05:51, 09 Oct 2013.

I added everything...

It became a little big, but it won't bug anymore:

Heroes Withou Limits

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
UM21
UM21


Adventuring Hero
Hard Defender
posted October 09, 2013 07:50 AM

Felipe said:
I added everything...

It became a little big, but it won't bug anymore:

Heroes Withou Limits



Now it works! Thanks a lot mate!

What happens when we get those new resources? I took green gems and nothing happened ( except sound effects lol )

It must have a problem for me, let's see can I reproduce it.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Felipe
Felipe


Known Hero
Editing Heroes Without Limits
posted October 09, 2013 07:03 PM

I have actualized it again:

Heroes Without Limits V2

Now the new resources are working and they give information with right click.

New gems, mercury, sulfur, crystal and a new special stone (moon stone)

They still give the common resource, but some of them give more, some give less, some give bonus... just try it.

The Carnivorous plant was also added. It appear at the swamp. Try it.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
UM21
UM21


Adventuring Hero
Hard Defender
posted October 09, 2013 10:12 PM

Felipe said:
I have actualized it again:

Heroes Without Limits V2

Now the new resources are working and they give information with right click.

New gems, mercury, sulfur, crystal and a new special stone (moon stone)

They still give the common resource, but some of them give more, some give less, some give bonus... just try it.

The Carnivorous plant was also added. It appear at the swamp. Try it.


Thanks alot mate!

BTW, any chance to make a bit smaller Doom Beholder? I don't want to complain or moan anything, it is just way too big IMO. Thanks in advance

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Felipe
Felipe


Known Hero
Editing Heroes Without Limits
posted October 09, 2013 10:54 PM

UM21 said:
Felipe said:
I have actualized it again:

Heroes Without Limits V2

Now the new resources are working and they give information with right click.

New gems, mercury, sulfur, crystal and a new special stone (moon stone)

They still give the common resource, but some of them give more, some give less, some give bonus... just try it.

The Carnivorous plant was also added. It appear at the swamp. Try it.


Thanks alot mate!

BTW, any chance to make a bit smaller Doom Beholder? I don't want to complain or moan anything, it is just way too big IMO. Thanks in advance


I won't work on it. I have a lot of plans and this is far far away of the priority. But if you make a smaller Doom Beholder I will substitute it. Okay?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
UM21
UM21


Adventuring Hero
Hard Defender
posted October 09, 2013 11:20 PM
Edited by UM21 at 23:22, 09 Oct 2013.

Felipe said:
UM21 said:
Felipe said:
I have actualized it again:

Heroes Without Limits V2

Now the new resources are working and they give information with right click.

New gems, mercury, sulfur, crystal and a new special stone (moon stone)

They still give the common resource, but some of them give more, some give less, some give bonus... just try it.

The Carnivorous plant was also added. It appear at the swamp. Try it.


Thanks alot mate!

BTW, any chance to make a bit smaller Doom Beholder? I don't want to complain or moan anything, it is just way too big IMO. Thanks in advance


I won't work on it. I have a lot of plans and this is far far away of the priority. But if you make a smaller Doom Beholder I will substitute it. Okay?


Sorry, I was too early...

I thought it would gonna work, well, it worked on 1st place, but then I noticed I wasn't "updated" correctly, so back then I was using the working one.

Well, the same problem occurred as earlier, this time it says somewhat different types of missing sprites on resources. Sorry for that...

Well, about Doom Beholder, if you are not going to do it, no problem, it is not big deal. I can actually do it on my own, when I get enough inspiration to make own creatures ( crappy ones, no art talent). ( I have done one, but it misses the animation and also not published)

So, no problem. The only problem seems that our arch problem is back again, but not big deal that either. Fix it when you fix it, relax and be calm mate

EDIT: yes, always crashes when starting new game.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Felipe
Felipe


Known Hero
Editing Heroes Without Limits
posted October 09, 2013 11:33 PM
Edited by Felipe at 23:56, 09 Oct 2013.

Install "Composed objects and NPC (61.8 MB)" as I have mentioned early. It will work for now.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
UM21
UM21


Adventuring Hero
Hard Defender
posted October 10, 2013 01:19 AM

Felipe said:
Install "Composed objects and NPC (61.8 MB)" as I have mentioned early. It will work for now.


oh, okay! Sorry, did not noticed that one at all. That solves the problem perhaps.

I try it later, now off the bed --->

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Felipe
Felipe


Known Hero
Editing Heroes Without Limits
posted October 10, 2013 01:38 AM
Edited by Felipe at 05:19, 10 Oct 2013.

I have actualized it again:

Heroes Without Limits V3

Now I have made a lot of tests in a Clean ERA 4.6 heroes. It needs to work.

Also:

Some mods were joined together:

HWL new upgrades + HWL new artifacts + Heroes Without Limits V2 + somethings = Heroes Without Limits V3


Some wog  and wog revised scripts were changed:

Commanders boost: The speed skill gives more speed, all commanders received new abilities (ex: paladin have charge and always retaliate).
quick savings: disabled. It bugs for some reason.


New objects:

Aldakar -> A demon that searches for armaggedon spell
azafael -> not ready yet (wait next version)
Witch Scholar -> Is a scholar that gives commander abilities to witch heroes
heretic pillar of fire -> pillar of fire that gives movement to heretic heroes

New creature:

Bats (the sound is not ready yet wait next version)

New features:

- The new upgrades are disposable at the towns. You don't need to train the creature and then upgrade. Just click at the creature dwelling or at the fort.
- You need all creatures dwellings and their upgrades to built the special structure at the town hall that let you upgrade the level 7 creature

Probably I am forgetting something. Enjoy.

Feed backs are appreciated.



 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
UM21
UM21


Adventuring Hero
Hard Defender
posted October 10, 2013 09:27 AM
Edited by UM21 at 11:05, 10 Oct 2013.

Hello!


It is not even WoGifying this time, when it crashes. I have Composed objects and NPC. Any chance to have V2? It worked well, but this V3 crashes immediately.


EDIT: I finally got worked! I did fresh install once more and putted all the staff what needed in right order. Thanks, looks good!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Felipe
Felipe


Known Hero
Editing Heroes Without Limits
posted October 10, 2013 03:34 PM

UM21 said:
Hello!


It is not even WoGifying this time, when it crashes. I have Composed objects and NPC. Any chance to have V2? It worked well, but this V3 crashes immediately.


EDIT: I finally got worked! I did fresh install once more and putted all the staff what needed in right order. Thanks, looks good!


I don't understand... is it working?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
artu
artu


Promising
Undefeatable Hero
My BS sensor is tingling again
posted October 10, 2013 05:08 PM

Can you please use a site that does not ask for membership? Box.com or wikisend etc etc.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 6 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0525 seconds