Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 7 - Falcon's Last Flight > Thread: Next Q&A suggestions
Thread: Next Q&A suggestions This thread is 3 pages long: 1 2 3 · «PREV
Maurice
Maurice

Hero of Order
Part of the furniture
posted August 28, 2014 09:30 AM

What does Morale do? In Heroes3 it gave a creature a full extra turn, in Heroes6 it gave a turn for half movement and damage. How does this work in Heroes7?

Does the game feature the possibility of negative Luck for creatures?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Storm-Giant
Storm-Giant


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
On the Other Side!
posted August 28, 2014 07:28 PM
Edited by Storm-Giant at 19:29, 28 Aug 2014.

Ok, I came about another question, this topic has been heavily discussed, I'm actually surprised it hasn't been mentioned here before.

Q. From what we saw in the screenshots taken from Gamescom demo map, creature models in battlefield look very small, to the point of being almost impossible to figure out which creature is each one (like the djinn on the catapult battlefield, it looks like a blue bop...). Likewise, the default view of the battlefield is very zoomed out, showing too much of the background graphics around the battlefield instead of focusing on the battlefield itself. Will you work to improve this?
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
adriancat
adriancat


Famous Hero
Protector Of The Peace
posted August 28, 2014 07:48 PM

Storm-Giant said:
Ok, I came about another question, this topic has been heavily discussed, I'm actually surprised it hasn't been mentioned here before.

Q. From what we saw in the screenshots taken from Gamescom demo map, creature models in battlefield look very small, to the point of being almost impossible to figure out which creature is each one (like the djinn on the catapult battlefield, it looks like a blue bop...). Likewise, the default view of the battlefield is very zoomed out, showing too much of the background graphics around the battlefield instead of focusing on the battlefield itself. Will you work to improve this?


This !!! I opened a thread on this question and the people around here didn't understand me. I hope Limbic will

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
flonembourg
flonembourg


Known Hero
posted August 28, 2014 08:00 PM

adriancat said:

This !!! I opened a thread on this question and the people around here didn't understand me. I hope Limbic will


Battlefield graphics are awful.... your thread was to crude if you had used finest words than that, you would have been understood better my friend

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Stevie
Stevie


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted August 28, 2014 08:34 PM
Edited by Stevie at 20:34, 28 Aug 2014.

Maurice said:
What does Morale do? In Heroes3 it gave a creature a full extra turn, in Heroes6 it gave a turn for half movement and damage. How does this work in Heroes7?



I gives the creature a full turn.

Seriously, did any1 watch the IGN video here?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Dave_Jame
Dave_Jame


Promising
Legendary Hero
I'm Faceless, not Brainless.
posted September 05, 2014 10:27 AM

Artifact slots. How many are we getting, and ho many subcategories will there be?(H6 had one or two too many IMO)

The Dynasty feature, is it returning in any form?
____________
I'm just a Mirror of your self.

We see, we look, we gather, we store, we teach.
We are many, and you can be one of us.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Storm-Giant
Storm-Giant


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
On the Other Side!
posted September 05, 2014 01:07 PM

I believe Elvin has already sent the Q&A.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Stevie
Stevie


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted September 06, 2014 10:39 AM

Elvis we need an update here, please.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Elvin
Elvin


Admirable
Omnipresent Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted September 06, 2014 10:51 AM

I have sent the mail but there is not much I can say yet. I have received no confirmation that the com dev got it nor do I know which questions ubi is comfortable answering or already plans to answer in the blog or another Q&A. I'll get back to you when I know more, I don't want to make promises I can't keep
____________
DON'T BE A NOOB, JOIN A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
blob2
blob2


Legendary Hero
Blob-Ohmos the Second
posted September 06, 2014 01:52 PM

Elvin said:
I have received no confirmation that the com dev got it nor do I know which questions ubi is comfortable answering or already plans to answer in the blog or another Q&A


Just pick the phone and call one already

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 3 pages long: 1 2 3 · «PREV
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0207 seconds