Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 7 - Falcon's Last Flight > Thread: Emerald Knights
Thread: Emerald Knights This thread is 5 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 · NEXT»
Kurush
Kurush


Known Hero
posted September 12, 2014 08:08 PM

Emerald Knights

So do you think they'll be walkers or maybe these cool lynx riders from the compendium?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Storm-Giant
Storm-Giant


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
On the Other Side!
posted September 12, 2014 08:11 PM

Lynx riders for the lazy



I hope they are this lynx riders, they look sooo cool
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
War-overlord
War-overlord


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Presidente of Isla del Tropico
posted September 12, 2014 08:15 PM

Storm-Giant said:
I hope they are this lynx riders, they look sooo cool

Hear, Hear!

On this the Unicorn Killer and I agree.
____________
Iron from Ice.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Alex_Yakub
Alex_Yakub


Famous Hero
posted September 12, 2014 08:15 PM

Only lynx riders, only hardcore
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Dave_Jame
Dave_Jame


Promising
Legendary Hero
I'm Faceless, not Brainless.
posted September 12, 2014 08:16 PM

It would really help if Ubi gave us the concepts for the new units. :-/

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
War-overlord
War-overlord


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Presidente of Isla del Tropico
posted September 12, 2014 08:17 PM

Dave_Jame said:
It would really help if Ubi gave us the concepts for the new units. :-/

It might very well. Or it might turn people of some of the units.
____________
Iron from Ice.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kurush
Kurush


Known Hero
posted September 12, 2014 08:21 PM
Edited by Kurush at 20:21, 12 Sep 2014.

Maybe they'll make a retribution walker for Strength of the Forest and Lynx riders with return for Perfect Balance. To compensate the unicorns.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
War-overlord
War-overlord


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Presidente of Isla del Tropico
posted September 12, 2014 08:22 PM

Kurush said:
Maybe they'll make a retribution walker for Strength of the Forest and Lynx riders with return for Perfect Balance. To compensate the unicorns.


You do not compensate Unicorns. You add to Unicorns.
Vote Unicorns!
____________
Iron from Ice.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Alex_Yakub
Alex_Yakub


Famous Hero
posted September 12, 2014 08:23 PM

War-overlord said:
Kurush said:
Maybe they'll make a retribution walker for Strength of the Forest and Lynx riders with return for Perfect Balance. To compensate the unicorns.


You do not compensate Unicorns. You add to Unicorns.
Vote Unicorns!

Unicorns for the win!!!
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
JoonasTo
JoonasTo


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted September 12, 2014 08:25 PM

War-overlord said:
Storm-Giant said:
I hope they are this lynx riders, they look sooo cool

Hear, Hear!

On this the Unicorn Killer and I agree.


Lynx the unicorns!
____________
DON'T BE A NOOB, JOIN A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Dwarfurious
Dwarfurious


Adventuring Hero
posted September 12, 2014 08:46 PM

Strike and Return units, i wonder what Dungeon will have then.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Storm-Giant
Storm-Giant


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
On the Other Side!
posted September 12, 2014 08:47 PM

Dwarfurious said:
Strike and Return units, i wonder what Dungeon will have then.

Something purple!
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Marzhin
Marzhin

Shaper of Lore
Designer & Writer, Ubisoft
posted September 12, 2014 09:30 PM

AFAIK Emerald Knight is not a rider. But that would be a cool idea (although not with that lynx though. I hate his creepy human face )

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
JoonasTo
JoonasTo


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted September 12, 2014 09:32 PM

Pegasi please?
____________
DON'T BE A NOOB, JOIN A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Valen-Teen
Valen-Teen


Famous Hero
UFOlolOgist
posted September 12, 2014 09:33 PM
Edited by Valen-Teen at 21:33, 12 Sep 2014.

So Emerald Knight's like a haven's watcher?
____________
Our hopes for Heroes VIII!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
War-overlord
War-overlord


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Presidente of Isla del Tropico
posted September 12, 2014 09:39 PM

Marzhin said:
AFAIK Emerald Knight is not a rider. But that would be a cool idea (although not with that lynx though. I hate his creepy human face )

Is that final?
____________
Iron from Ice.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kurush
Kurush


Known Hero
posted September 12, 2014 09:45 PM

Marzhin said:
AFAIK Emerald Knight is not a rider. But that would be a cool idea (although not with that lynx though. I hate his creepy human face )


Makes unicorns even more a must-have

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Marzhin
Marzhin

Shaper of Lore
Designer & Writer, Ubisoft
posted September 12, 2014 09:46 PM

War-overlord said:
Is that final?


As far as I can tell, pretty much, yes.
I think at some point we ruled out any sort of feline rider in Sylvan because it would be too much like WarCraft.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
War-overlord
War-overlord


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Presidente of Isla del Tropico
posted September 12, 2014 09:48 PM

Marzhin said:
War-overlord said:
Is that final?


As far as I can tell, pretty much, yes.
I think at some point we ruled out any sort of feline rider in Sylvan because it would be too much like WarCraft.

That I could understand.
But you could make the Emerald Knight ride something else, couldn't you? The models aren't made yet, are they?
____________
Iron from Ice.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Wellplay
Wellplay


Famous Hero
Poland Stronk
posted September 12, 2014 09:50 PM
Edited by Wellplay at 21:52, 12 Sep 2014.

War-overlord said:
Marzhin said:
War-overlord said:
Is that final?


As far as I can tell, pretty much, yes.
I think at some point we ruled out any sort of feline rider in Sylvan because it would be too much like WarCraft.

That I could understand.
But you could make the Emerald Knight ride something else, couldn't you? The models aren't made yet, are they?


Than maybe if models aren't final yet make Emerald Knight mount Unicorns it calm some people

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 5 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 · NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0460 seconds