Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 7+ Altar of Wishes > Thread: Druges Faction
Thread: Druges Faction This thread is 2 pages long: 1 2 · NEXT»
Ted
Ted


Promising
Supreme Hero
Peanut Exterminator
posted December 06, 2006 07:29 PM

Druges Faction

Hello, i had an idea in KnightDougals Settlement Faction, so heres what i've got...

Faction: Druges
Creature: Orc
Hero: Addict

high on mushrooms for sure, an idea!

Hero: Addict
Town: Orc

Level 1
Buyer
Drug-o-holic

Level 2
Illutionist
Mad hatter

Level 3
Steroided Orc
Super Steroided Orc

Level 4
Mental man
Insane man

Level 5
Dealer
Wise Dealer

Level 6
Cizilar
Hesey Cizialiar

Level 7
Tabacky
Waaky Tabacky

History

71: Orcs find forsets full of food, they make camp, and begin a new life.

73: With the food all gone, they look for a new life style, they find the wonderful world of plants, they cook them, and see what happens. They get high, they spreid the world of the magical plants to other villages.

700: After many years of getting high, they begin to run out, they venture into Eleven lands and start a war.


____________
Visit my Site!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
KnightDougal
KnightDougal


Bad-mannered
Famous Hero
posted December 06, 2006 08:08 PM

Quote:
Hello, i had an idea in KnightDougals Settlement Faction, so heres what i've got...

Faction: Druges
Creature: Orc
Hero: Addict

high on mushrooms for sure, an idea!

Hero: Addict
Town: Orc

Level 1
Buyer
Drug-o-holic

Level 2
Illutionist
Mad hatter

Level 3
Steroided Orc
Super Steroided Orc

Level 4
Mental man
Insane man

Level 5
Dealer
Wise Dealer

Level 6
Cizilar
Hesey Cizialiar

Level 7
Tabacky
Waaky Tabacky

History

71: Orcs find forsets full of food, they make camp, and begin a new life.

73: With the food all gone, they look for a new life style, they find the wonderful world of plants, they cook them, and see what happens. They get high, they spreid the world of the magical plants to other villages.

700: After many years of getting high, they begin to run out, they venture into Eleven lands and start a war.




What will they arch-enemy? Stronghold? Settlement? Tropical? Haven? Dungeon? Necropolish? Fortress? Academy? Sylan? Inferno? Hive? Cavern?
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
GenieLord
GenieLord


Honorable
Legendary Hero
posted December 06, 2006 08:17 PM

It's nice, Ted!
Just add more details.
Because I still didn't get who are they...
Orcs?
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
KnightDougal
KnightDougal


Bad-mannered
Famous Hero
posted December 06, 2006 08:25 PM

Quote:
It's nice, Ted!
Just add more details.
Because I still didn't get who are they...
Orcs?


Good work, a third orcish faction. I think 3 orc factions are enough
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted December 06, 2006 08:28 PM

Well... we could always discard your settlement...
____________
DON'T BE A NOOB, JOIN A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
KnightDougal
KnightDougal


Bad-mannered
Famous Hero
posted December 06, 2006 08:29 PM

Quote:
Well... we could always discard your settlement...


This is the 3. orc faction. Anyway, 3 orc factions will be enough.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Ted
Ted


Promising
Supreme Hero
Peanut Exterminator
posted December 06, 2006 09:20 PM
Edited by Ted at 21:34, 06 Dec 2006.

ok, sorry i thought i mentioned they were Orcs somewere in there, still your wish is my command,

Creature: Orcs
Aka: High Boys
Associated colors: brown and red
Worship: <insert dragons name here> of Drugs
Country: Tundre
Capital city: none, there country is divided into 3 by a cival war
Key Symbols: Mushrooms
Town Status: Countys
Terrain: Woodland
Ability: Drugs

How Drugs ability works, its like Rune Magic, you can selet a Drug and it gives your creature higher stats, down side, after so many turns they lower the creauters stats to lower than they were in the first place,

if you use to many Drugs on one unit, some of the creatures in the stack will die, and can not continue for 2 turns

Edit:

got some new creatures

Level 5
Roc
High Roc

Level 6
Drug Mage
Drug Patriach

Level 7
Bethmoth
Confused Bethmoth

History- updated
653: the four Lords of the lands prepare for war, after an unsolve ible arguement, the country sparked a cival war.

659: after 6 years of battling a secret alliance was formed between 3 of the four states, together they aimed to bring down Lord Chrof, the commander of the largest Orc army.

664: finally Lord Chrof army is destroyed, in a bloodshed battle that lasted 18 months. The Country was divided into 3 and each own state specialed in a perticular subject.

670: by now each Orc state has a far sized army, each state waits to see who attacks who first,

what do you think?
____________
Visit my Site!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
LichLord
LichLord


Hired Hero
Banned
posted December 06, 2006 09:23 PM

Quote:

Worship: <insert dragons name here> of Drugs



Dragon name: Heroiness (or Kokainess)
____________
kd the idiot

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
alcibiades
alcibiades


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
of Gold Dragons
posted December 06, 2006 09:25 PM

Oh no, yet another "crazy" faction.
____________
What will happen now?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Ted
Ted


Promising
Supreme Hero
Peanut Exterminator
posted December 06, 2006 09:35 PM
Edited by Ted at 21:35, 06 Dec 2006.

Quote:
Oh no, yet another "crazy" faction.



yep, i new crazy faction care to join in the convosation?

+ thanks LichLord
____________
Visit my Site!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
LichLord
LichLord


Hired Hero
Banned
posted December 06, 2006 09:35 PM

Quote:
Oh no, yet another "crazy" faction.


Amen!


Okay then let us see.

Bixie has got a stronghold army, Ted has got a Drugess army, I have got a Settlement army, GenieLord has got a Tropical army.

So together we defeat your Haven army (becuse inquestor is a haven unit, and your avatar is inquestor)
____________
kd the idiot

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Ted
Ted


Promising
Supreme Hero
Peanut Exterminator
posted December 06, 2006 09:39 PM

my Drugess follow the all-mighty God of Drugs, + they follow me, and i say lets go fight KnightDougal,

Ted: TOO WAR!

Naga troops and Druged-up Orcs: TOO WAR!
____________
Visit my Site!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
LichLord
LichLord


Hired Hero
Banned
posted December 06, 2006 09:42 PM

Quote:
my Drugess follow the all-mighty God of Drugs, + they follow me, and i say lets go fight KnightDougal,

Ted: TOO WAR!

Naga troops and Druged-up Orcs: TOO WAR!


KnightDougal: TOO WAR!
Clanlord Mastero: TOO WAr
SETTLEMENT ARMY: TOO WAR!
Archers and Marksmans: TOO WAR!
____________
kd the idiot

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Ted
Ted


Promising
Supreme Hero
Peanut Exterminator
posted December 06, 2006 09:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
my Drugess follow the all-mighty God of Drugs, + they follow me, and i say lets go fight KnightDougal,

Ted: TOO WAR!

Naga troops and Druged-up Orcs: TOO WAR!


KnightDougal: TOO WAR!
Clanlord Mastero: TOO WAr
SETTLEMENT ARMY: TOO WAR!
Archers and Marksmans: TOO WAR!


ok then, i get first move

pawn to A11,

lol, not really, hmm, we did this before, lets do maths

Naga Army: 10,000 strong
Druged-up Orcs: 2000 Strong
Settlement Army: 18 and a half strong
Arhers/Marskmen/Crossbowman: -72 Strong

= Ted wins! go Ted, i am the best, go me, am simply the best, and i didnt even need Alc who new?
____________
Visit my Site!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
baklava
baklava


Honorable
Legendary Hero
Mostly harmless
posted December 06, 2006 09:54 PM

Quote:
Bixie has got a stronghold army, Ted has got a Drugess army, I have got a Settlement army, GenieLord has got a Tropical army.

So together we defeat your Haven army (becuse inquestor is a haven unit, and your avatar is inquestor)

Uhm... yyyyeah.
Aaanyways here's my proposal for your lineup:
Goblin Hippie - Goblin Rasta
Weed Farmer - Joint Maker
Purple hippo - Purple rhino (people tripping they're vicious purple animals; basically they just crawl around in mud a lot biting people... hey, no one said all trips are cool)
Guitarist - Rock Star
Bird guy - Bird dude (people tripping they're birds... strangely enough, their belief actually allows them to fly)
Marijuannant (like treant just... weedy) - Tripping Marijuannant
Spirit of Weed - Spirit of Woodstock

Racial ability - this race uses the revolutionary Weed system to work. They only use one resource and it's caracteristic just for them - it's weed. When they capture a mine they get usual resources but they can trade them for weed at the special building called "the dealer's hood". Town halls, city halls and capitols also generate certain ammounts of the allmighty Weed.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
alcibiades
alcibiades


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
of Gold Dragons
posted December 06, 2006 10:02 PM

Quote:
yep, i new crazy faction care to join in the convosation?


Don't think I have anything to add ... except it's spelled "Drugs" and "drugged".

And then I wonder whether there is any forum policy against posting under two names in the same thread?
____________
What will happen now?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
bixie
bixie


Promising
Legendary Hero
my common sense is tingling!
posted December 06, 2006 10:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Oh no, yet another "crazy" faction.


Amen!


Okay then let us see.

Bixie has got a stronghold army, Ted has got a Drugess army, I have got a Settlement army, GenieLord has got a Tropical army.

So together we defeat your Haven army (becuse inquestor is a haven unit, and your avatar is inquestor)


don't you forget the Stampede *elephant trumpets!*
____________
Love, Laugh, Learn, Live.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Ted
Ted


Promising
Supreme Hero
Peanut Exterminator
posted December 07, 2006 05:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Bixie has got a stronghold army, Ted has got a Drugess army, I have got a Settlement army, GenieLord has got a Tropical army.

So together we defeat your Haven army (becuse inquestor is a haven unit, and your avatar is inquestor)

Uhm... yyyyeah.
Aaanyways here's my proposal for your lineup:
Goblin Hippie - Goblin Rasta
Weed Farmer - Joint Maker
Purple hippo - Purple rhino (people tripping they're vicious purple animals; basically they just crawl around in mud a lot biting people... hey, no one said all trips are cool)
Guitarist - Rock Star
Bird guy - Bird dude (people tripping they're birds... strangely enough, their belief actually allows them to fly)
Marijuannant (like treant just... weedy) - Tripping Marijuannant
Spirit of Weed - Spirit of Woodstock

Racial ability - this race uses the revolutionary Weed system to work. They only use one resource and it's caracteristic just for them - it's weed. When they capture a mine they get usual resources but they can trade them for weed at the special building called "the dealer's hood". Town halls, city halls and capitols also generate certain ammounts of the allmighty Weed.


Nice one!, hmm got a thought here, perhaps the Druges Faction should be in 3 different line-ups,

ok, lets see, it should be like this perhaps

Level 1- same
Level 2- not same
Level 3- not same
Level 4- same
Level 5- same
Level 6- not same
Level 7- same

or maybe..

Level 1- same
Level 2- not same
Level 3- same
Level 4- not same
Level 5- not same
Level 6- same
Level 7- same

personally i think that level 1 and 7 should be the same for all line-ups,

3 sides of Drugged-up Orcs (remember these are the three states)

1. My first one
Name: Deminion maybe?

2. Baklavas one
Name: (need name)

3. Make another one
Name: (need name)
____________
Visit my Site!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
baklava
baklava


Honorable
Legendary Hero
Mostly harmless
posted December 07, 2006 08:14 PM
Edited by baklava at 20:26, 07 Dec 2006.

Quote:
hmm got a thought here, perhaps the Druges Faction should be in 3 different line-ups,

It would be best if we made them as the same race but with three completely different subfactions, all of which would be orcs just to show Nival the finger for saying there's not enough orcs to make a faction.
Quote:
2. Baklavas one
Name: (need name)

As my lineup is mostly based on legalised weed I was thinking of calling it Utopia...
Nah, I'll call it the Festival. Basically when hippies make a festival it lasts longer than a lot of ordinary cities so I think that's the perfect name.
Ok, so here are the basics, for now:
Faction name: The Festival
Formal race name: The Independent Organisation of Free People from All Around the World
Most commonly referred to as: Those goddamn hippies
Race description: Orcs and goblins who decided to follow the path of peace decided they should listen to their music as loud as they want, and that disturbed other orc tribes so they separated from them, taking a lot (a LOT) of weed with them. They now roam the world in search for peace, music and more weed. Sometimes, they organise in festivals, some of which are estimated to last until the end of time.
Associated symbols:
You know the lineup. I'll deal with abilities soon

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
GenieLord
GenieLord


Honorable
Legendary Hero
posted December 07, 2006 08:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
hmm got a thought here, perhaps the Druges Faction should be in 3 different line-ups,

It would be best if we made them as the same race but with three completely different subfactions, all of which would be orcs just to show Nival the finger for saying there's not enough orcs to make a faction.
Quote:
2. Baklavas one
Name: (need name)

As my lineup is mostly based on legalised weed I was thinking of calling it Utopia...
Nah, I'll call it the Festival. Basically when hippies make a festival it lasts longer than a lot of ordinary cities so I think that's the perfect name.
Ok, so here are the basics, for now:
Faction name: The Festival
Formal race name: The Independent Organisation of Free People from All Around the World
Most commonly referred to as: Those goddamn hippies
Race description: Orcs and goblins who decided to follow the path of peace decided they should listen to their music as loud as they want, and that disturbed other orc tribes so they separated from them, taking a lot (a LOT) of weed with them. They now roam the world in search for peace, music and more weed. Sometimes, they organise in festivals, some of which are estimated to last until the end of time.
Associated symbols:
You know the lineup. I'll deal with abilities soon



National Ashan Festival?
All the Orcs and the Goblins are doing a huge parade?

____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 2 pages long: 1 2 · NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0830 seconds