Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Section 3 (IC)
Thread: Section 3 (IC) This thread is 12 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 · «PREV / NEXT»
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted February 14, 2012 07:29 AM

Helsing you make it back to base ((at the time everybody would still be gone))

Geist -
Strongarm thinks.."I sent somebody in, but they have not reported back.  Might be a good idea for you to check it out..as for the wall..we've tried everything.  The werewolf is secure for now, so no need for you to do anything there.." he seems a bit distracted.."Yes..I think you should check this area out first."
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
berny-mac
berny-mac


Promising
Legendary Hero
Lord Vader
posted February 15, 2012 12:28 AM

"Righto, Johnny." replied Geist as his body shifted into a swirling cloud of darkness and disappeared.

He reappeared inside the building in what looked like a storage closet. Geist opened the door and peeked outside to see...
____________
Skyrim RP? YES!
Here it is!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted February 15, 2012 12:35 AM

He sees the pods (of course) and various boxes/machines..but no sign of the other person that was sent in.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's backside
HC SUPPORTER
posted February 18, 2012 10:00 AM

Rainbow Demon walks into the command center, stretching his arms. He notices Alexis working on the computers.

"Morning, honey. Or is it evening? I can never tell with these jet lags. I really feel like going bike shopping right now, but a job is a job. You said you want me to look into something in the AML? What was it, dearie?"
____________
geny is a meanie - fred79

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted February 18, 2012 01:21 PM

Alexis stretches, having worked long hours lately, trying to handle the nightmare that the one video has caused.  "Well, our sources indicate that the AML may have finally messed up.  Original unedited footage exists of the zombie attack.  It's currently being held in a warehouse in Miami.  If we can get a hold of that footage, and anything else they might be holding there, we can use it to prove that AML has manipulated how things went..turn people against them.  Think you can get in and get out without anybody knowing?"
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's backside
HC SUPPORTER
posted February 18, 2012 01:51 PM

"In and out? Looks like you're making me change careers, dearie. But a job is a job. Show what you have about the place and I'll be off."
____________
geny is a meanie - fred79

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted February 18, 2012 03:06 PM

Alexis shows him the blueprints, satellite photos, and other data she has on the place.  "One thing that is odd is..it uses a high amount of energy.  Not sure why."

Meanwhile..out in space..a long time in the future....

A small ship approaches a floating pyramid that looks like it might come from Egypt on earth.  Once it has docked a single figure makes its way inside the pyramid.  Having come to investigate this mysterious find, sent by Section 3.  The figure makes it through most of the traps by sheer luck..and finds dozens of sarcophagi lining the walls.  Opening one the figure sees..it's old body.  Confused the figure opens another, and finds another body of its team mate..seems they have found what happened to their bodies.  As it opens a third, the figure hears an alarm go off..and a beam of energy hits it...and things go black.

Alex awakes, still in a pyramid, but the sarcophagi are nowhere to be seen.  It takes a moment to realize that he is back in his own body...and the pyramid seems much less advanced for some reason...
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
gnomes2169
gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted February 18, 2012 03:48 PM

"Honey, I'm hoooooome!" Leonardo says happily to the base in general, just in case Danica returned before him (she hasn't, but just on that off chance...), "And I brought company!" Helsing leads his ward to the meeting/ break room, where Strongarm is most likely to be found.
____________
Pokemon Helnith character sheets!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
kipshasz
kipshasz


Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's Darkside
posted February 18, 2012 03:57 PM

"When did that happened?"- Alex thought. He looked around.- "I could swear that I was with that girl... Angel or what's her name. We were going to fetch some object which would bring us back to our timeline... But now I think this has gone way more complicated"
The chamber he stood in was empty. He could've swore that there were sarcophaguses with his teammates and even himslef. and the chamber didn't looked so archaic. Alex looked  at his hands.
"Good. At least some of my weapons are here"- He thought when he saw his idle energy blades fixed onto the gauntlets of his armor. The ornate black armor was badly damaged, but the damage was recent.
"When did that..."- Alex started wondering, but then remembered- "Right, that circus arena and the whole horseman thing. But more importantly, how Do I get out of this place?"- Execpt for his radio, he had no other ways of communication. He had no idea what happened to his team or what year is it. But he decided to take a shot.
- The damn frequency better be working.- He said to himself and tapped the radio bead inside his ear.
- This is operative Crussoe of GR Section 3. Does anyone copy?
____________
Lithuanian folklore:
The Good and the Evil grab a few beers and go to watch how the neighbor's house is burning down.
* * *
"Ashan to the Trashcan", "I got PTSD from H7. " - LizardWarrior

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted February 18, 2012 10:51 PM
Edited by Mytical at 22:53, 18 Feb 2012.

Leonard finds that Strongarm has not yet returned, which is odd.  As he is trying to find somebody, anybody, he hears the incoming call from Alex (not Alexis' brother either).  He finally hears Alexis respond to the call a bit perplexed.

"Yes..this is section 3..who is this?  We have not yet activated this frequency ..." she flips a few switches trying to boost the signal.  "Never heard of a Crussoe." she mumbles to herself.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
gnomes2169
gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted February 19, 2012 02:35 AM

Leonardo has an "Aha!" expression on his face and gestures to Chaotica to follow. He smiles and waves to Alexis before respectfully sitting down in an open chair. He waves for the girl to follow in and take the seat next to her, and be quiet while the boss lady was on the phone.
____________
Pokemon Helnith character sheets!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
kipshasz
kipshasz


Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's Darkside
posted February 19, 2012 07:16 AM

"Sh.it"- Thought Alex to himself.
- What year is it?- He asked- I'm Alexander Francis Crussoe, of Federation's Galactic Rangers Section 3 team, led By Ben Bruiser. John Strongarm is our top superior. Requesting help asap.
____________
Lithuanian folklore:
The Good and the Evil grab a few beers and go to watch how the neighbor's house is burning down.
* * *
"Ashan to the Trashcan", "I got PTSD from H7. " - LizardWarrior

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted February 19, 2012 07:28 AM
Edited by Mytical at 07:29, 19 Feb 2012.

Alexis gets an aha look about her - "Ah that explains it..ok come on in, we need to talk" she tells him the year .. and where to find the group.

The girl nods and sits down to listen.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
kipshasz
kipshasz


Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's Darkside
posted February 19, 2012 08:08 AM

- There's one thing you should know. I'm stranded on some kind of a pyramid orbiting Earth, with no means of transport. unless this blasted structure is a starship itself I've got no means to get to you.
____________
Lithuanian folklore:
The Good and the Evil grab a few beers and go to watch how the neighbor's house is burning down.
* * *
"Ashan to the Trashcan", "I got PTSD from H7. " - LizardWarrior

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
berny-mac
berny-mac


Promising
Legendary Hero
Lord Vader
posted February 19, 2012 08:37 AM

Geist started walking through the room. It was full of pods and some other miscellaneous objects, but that was it. After exploring the entire building and finding nothing of any particular interest, Geist teleported back to where John was.

"Nothing of any interest inside, Johnny. Some pods, papers, and closets. Nothing else." said Geist. "Looks like something you can find a cleanup crew to deal with. Not my job. Need me for anything else? Maybe someone got stuck somewhere and can't get out? Something like that?"
____________
Skyrim RP? YES!
Here it is!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted February 19, 2012 08:37 AM

Alexis thinks.  "Ok..I will send a transport..if you are in a structure make your way outside..we will find you."
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
berny-mac
berny-mac


Promising
Legendary Hero
Lord Vader
posted February 19, 2012 09:06 AM

Strongarm raised an eyebrow at Geist in slight disappointment then turned on his com and said to Alexis, "Belay that. I have someone else who can do that for cheaper."

"Oh, what's this now?" said Geist.

"You'll do just what you asked." replied Strongarm. He then said to Alexis, "Give me the coordinates."

Alexis tracked Alex's signal down and gave it to Strongarm, who told Geist. Alexis then told Alex of the change of plans.

"Now please don't kill him. Just go there and bring him back to HQ, got it?"

"Yeah sure thing, bossman." replied Geist as he teleported off.

In front of Alex, Geist appeared in a burst of shadow.

Geist looked at Alex and then said, "Looks like you're the one I need carry back home, eh?"
____________
Skyrim RP? YES!
Here it is!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
kipshasz
kipshasz


Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's Darkside
posted February 19, 2012 09:49 AM
Edited by kipshasz at 09:52, 19 Feb 2012.

((Damn you!))

- Understood. In the mean time I'll try to find out more about this rock I'm stuck in.- Alex exited the chamber and looked at the corridor's walls.
"Hmm... No murals, hieroglyphs or similiar"- He thought while walking.- "what's the purpose of this structure? Is it a starship or something else?"- Questions like these were swarming around in Alex's head.
Suddenly he felt a presence. A very familiar presence. Alex turned around as he heard Geist's question.
- Now you seem familiar. Yes, I need transport off this rock. Sooner the better.
____________
Lithuanian folklore:
The Good and the Evil grab a few beers and go to watch how the neighbor's house is burning down.
* * *
"Ashan to the Trashcan", "I got PTSD from H7. " - LizardWarrior

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's backside
HC SUPPORTER
posted February 19, 2012 05:51 PM

The warehouse looked empty. Rainbow Demon looked at it from the roof of a neighboring building. He spend the whole day studying the data and watching the warehouse. Now that night has come he sat on a roof in a pitch-black outfit with a small bag on his back.

"No guards outside, no visible signs of life inside, not even a proper security system. This is going to be either very easy or very hard. Don't know which one I would like the best... And I still have no idea what's the deal with the high energy consumption. Hope it's not a force field though. Getting in trouble inside is fun, not being able to get in is just boring. Ah well, better stop wasting my time and get this over with... black really isn't my color."

The mercenary took out a crossbow and shot a bolt with a rope attached to it in the direction of the warehouse. It hit just above one of the windows and stuck itself pretty hard into the wall. ((assuming no force field stopped it)) Rainbow Demon secured the rope on his end and slid to the wall. Carefully, he opened the window, checked to see if anyone was there and jumped in.
____________
geny is a meanie - fred79

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted February 19, 2012 09:15 PM

Warehouse - Rainbow Demon.

As he entered the warehouse he felt a bit slower, weaker, etc then normal..other then that no forcefield or such stopped him.  Inside there are a few people doing things like playing cards on storage crates, etc..nothing major ... except in the center of the room.

He sees what is draining all the juice.  An enormous computer the likes which would put most super computers to shame.  In the 'good old days' they would have mainframes that took up entire rooms, and this computer was as big as any of them..  it also has a satellite dish on top of it.  He can almost hear the crackling of energy it is putting out.  His main objective, according to the blueprints, is a small door behind the machine.  So far everybody is completely unaware of his presence.

((The computer is emitting an 'anti-mutant' energy field, so even though he is only 'slightly' enhanced to be stronger/faster/etc then most humans..it would kick him back down to 'slightly above average'))
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 12 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0346 seconds