Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 7 - Falcon's Last Flight > Thread: Creature Evolution Heroes I-VII
Thread: Creature Evolution Heroes I-VII This thread is 2 pages long: 1 2 · NEXT»
xuxo
xuxo


Known Hero
posted August 06, 2015 10:40 PM bonus applied by alcibiades on 06 Aug 2015.
Edited by xuxo at 14:47, 19 Aug 2015.

Creature Evolution Heroes I-VII

For that, a map update that I did a while. I hope you like it!!








 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kimarous
Kimarous


Supreme Hero
posted August 06, 2015 10:48 PM

That's a QP piece of work for sure.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
alcibiades
alcibiades


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
of Gold Dragons
posted August 06, 2015 10:55 PM
Edited by alcibiades at 22:59, 06 Aug 2015.

Agreed, that's a great and fun piece of eye-candy!

Btw. small detail, but shouldn't there be a split line from H2 Dragons to H3 Green Dragon in Rampart?
____________
What will happen now?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
alcibiades
alcibiades


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
of Gold Dragons
posted August 06, 2015 11:06 PM

Fun fact: Every creature from H1 made it into H2, and every creature from H2 made it into H3. Never realized that before.
____________
What will happen now?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
EnergyZ
EnergyZ


Legendary Hero
President of MM Wiki
posted August 06, 2015 11:16 PM

I dare you to do the same... for MM RPG-s, from I to X.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
kiryu133
kiryu133

Hero of Order
Highly illogical
posted August 06, 2015 11:20 PM

It's an old picture but it's cool seeing it updated. you do the original?
____________
It is with a heavy heart that I must announce that the cis are at it again.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Stevie
Stevie


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted August 06, 2015 11:22 PM


____________
Guide to a Great Heroes Game
The Young Traveler

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
xuxo
xuxo


Known Hero
posted August 06, 2015 11:23 PM

You're right ... to see how I take the green dragon up there haha, also have to unite naga naga 4- 6 and I'm thinking also join shaman-Dreamhunter.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
xuxo
xuxo


Known Hero
posted August 06, 2015 11:30 PM

Quote:
I dare you to do the same... for MM RPG-s, from I to X.

I prefer a slow and painful death

Quote:
It's an old picture but it's cool seeing it updated. you do the original?

yes, but I've changed almost everything except the icons, it looked pretty bad in general.


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
kiryu133
kiryu133

Hero of Order
Highly illogical
posted August 06, 2015 11:33 PM

awesome.
____________
It is with a heavy heart that I must announce that the cis are at it again.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
The_green_drag
The_green_drag


Supreme Hero
posted August 07, 2015 03:30 AM

alcibiades said:
Fun fact: Every creature from H1 made it into H2, and every creature from H2 made it into H3. Never realized that before.


All but the Druid which became a hero class. Making room for Pegasus riders

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Protolisk
Protolisk


Promising
Famous Hero
posted August 07, 2015 06:29 AM

This is some good stuff.

Although, I have to wonder why the Basilisk in H7 comes from the Raiders in H5 dungeon and not the H3 basilisk, or even the goblin, since that's what's ridding it.

Similarly, why the H7 Medusa comes from the H6 Coral Priestess, while neither come from the H4 Medusa.

Just some thoughts. It is interesting to see where people believe the inspiration comes from.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kimarous
Kimarous


Supreme Hero
posted August 07, 2015 06:59 AM

Protolisk said:
This is some good stuff.

Although, I have to wonder why the Basilisk in H7 comes from the Raiders in H5 dungeon and not the H3 basilisk, or even the goblin, since that's what's ridding it.

Similarly, why the H7 Medusa comes from the H6 Coral Priestess, while neither come from the H4 Medusa.

Just some thoughts. It is interesting to see where people believe the inspiration comes from.

Former because of "mounted lizard", maybe? I agree that it should be linked to the proper basilisk.

Not sure about Medusa, but now that you mention it, there is a missing link between the final Enroth naga (in H4) and the naga units of Sanctuary.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
alcibiades
alcibiades


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
of Gold Dragons
posted August 07, 2015 08:17 AM

The_green_drag said:
alcibiades said:
Fun fact: Every creature from H1 made it into H2, and every creature from H2 made it into H3. Never realized that before.

All but the Druid which became a hero class. Making room for Pegasus riders

True, but the H2 Druid essentially became the Zealot in H3 Castle in all but name. So in that sense, I feel the creature did make it through.
____________
What will happen now?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Avonu
Avonu


Responsible
Supreme Hero
Embracing light and darkness
posted August 07, 2015 08:53 AM

1. Sometimes you make neutral units part of town, sometimes don't.
2. Halfing and Gremlin are 2 different units. Cabir has more common to Gremlin then Halfing.
3. H4 Golem "ancestor" was neutral Gold Golem from H3.
4. Roc in H2 is lvl 4 unit and Mage is lvl 5, not the other way.
5. Peasant and Sentinel are two different units. Sentinel "ancestor" was more like Pikeman (especially in H3)
6. H7 Landsknecht "ancestor" was H1-2 Paladin
7. Sprites from H5 are connected to previous Pixies and to both Sprites and Dryads from H7
8. Whole Strongholdfrom H5-7 is connected to Orc
9. Ghosts and Wights from H3 are different units
10. Heroes 4 neutrals:
- Nature (Preserve): Lepreachaun, Satyr, Elementals, Waspwort, Mantis, Gargantuan
- Order (Academy): Evil Sorceress
- Chaos (Asylum): Pirate, Troglodyte, Evil Eye, Troll, Goblin Knight, Megadragon
- Life (Haven): Peasant, Catapult
- Death (Necropolis): Zombie, Gargoyle, Mummy, Ice Demon, Dark Champion
- Might (Stronghold): Mermaid, Sea Moster, Frenzied Gnasher
____________
"When someone desires information, they come to me."
"Details are everything."
Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
xuxo
xuxo


Known Hero
posted August 07, 2015 09:47 AM
Edited by xuxo at 10:05, 07 Aug 2015.

Quote:
Although, I have to wonder why the Basilisk in H7 comes from the Raiders in H5 dungeon and not the H3 basilisk, or even the goblin, since that's what's ridding it.

I have a version where basilisk is mixed with rider but I put no time. anyway, it would be a hybrid of both, add.

Quote:
Similarly, why the H7 Medusa comes from the H6 Coral Priestess, while neither come from the H4 Medusa.
according to information given to a dark coral naga be added, but not the name of jellyfish. that is optional still do not know all units Dungeon, if placed end the concept of "Medusa" I will add it.Coral and jellyfish, although similar, I do not think that should be the same.

Quote:
Not sure about Medusa, but now that you mention it, there is a missing link between the final Enroth naga (in H4) and the naga units of Sanctuary.
That was a mistake that I realized last night, will be correjido, like green dragon 2-3 and shaman - Dreamcatcher

Quote:
3. H4 Golem "ancestor" was neutral Gold Golem from H3.
Also magnetic golem is gold and why not this miss gold, but possibly. of all serious forms and unite rather complicated and confusing haha

Quote:
4. Roc in H2 is lvl 4 unit and Mage is lvl 5, not the other way.
You are right!! I fix it now: D

Quote:
5. Peasant and Sentinel are two different units. Sentinel "ancestor" was more like Pikeman (especially in H3)
I have not joined peasant and sentinel. circles saga serve to skip 1 or more, and a clear line connecting them. pay attention.

Quote:
6. H7 Landsknecht "ancestor" was H1-2 Paladin
I had already noticed, was waiting for your opinion, and it would be easy to put together.

Quote:

7. Sprites from H5 are connected to previous Pixies and to both Sprites and Dryads from H7
In the previous version if hize well, but after they separated in H7 I have seen fit to separate them. really a sprite and mythologically driad are different.

Quote:
9. Ghosts and Wights from H3 are different units
Although ghosts were much stronger really think clearly inspired by them, and the following games as well.The concept they call "phantom" has many names almost all mean the same.

Quote:
10. Héroes 4 Neutrales:
I do not understand ... I left one?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Dave_Jame
Dave_Jame


Promising
Legendary Hero
I'm Faceless, not Brainless.
posted August 07, 2015 10:05 AM
Edited by Dave_Jame at 10:08, 07 Aug 2015.

Avonu said:
1. Sometimes you make neutral units part of town, sometimes don't.
2. Halfing and Gremlin are 2 different units. Cabir has more common to Gremlin then Halfing.
3. H4 Golem "ancestor" was neutral Gold Golem from H3.
4. Roc in H2 is lvl 4 unit and Mage is lvl 5, not the other way.
5. Peasant and Sentinel are two different units. Sentinel "ancestor" was more like Pikeman (especially in H3)
6. H7 Landsknecht "ancestor" was H1-2 Paladin
7. Sprites from H5 are connected to previous Pixies and to both Sprites and Dryads from H7
8. Whole Strongholdfrom H5-7 is connected to Orc
9. Ghosts and Wights from H3 are different units
10. Heroes 4 neutrals:
- Nature (Preserve): Lepreachaun, Satyr, Elementals, Waspwort, Mantis, Gargantuan
- Order (Academy): Evil Sorceress
- Chaos (Asylum): Pirate, Troglodyte, Evil Eye, Troll, Goblin Knight, Megadragon
- Life (Haven): Peasant, Catapult
- Death (Necropolis): Zombie, Gargoyle, Mummy, Ice Demon, Dark Champion
- Might (Stronghold): Mermaid, Sea Moster, Frenzied Gnasher


If I can add some more
-H7 stalker is the continuation of the H6 stalker.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Avonu
Avonu


Responsible
Supreme Hero
Embracing light and darkness
posted August 07, 2015 10:21 AM
Edited by Avonu at 10:23, 07 Aug 2015.

xuxo said:
Quote:
3. H4 Golem "ancestor" was neutral Gold Golem from H3.
Also magnetic golem is gold and why not this miss gold, but possibly. of all serious forms and unite rather complicated and confusing haha

The difference is that H4 golem has clearly more of H3 Gold Golem design then H3 Tower Golems design:



xuxo said:
Quote:
7. Sprites from H5 are connected to previous Pixies and to both Sprites and Dryads from H7
In the previous version if hize well, but after they separated in H7 I have seen fit to separate them. really a sprite and mythologically driad are different.

Yes, they are... but we are talking about HoMM, where mythology rarely has anything to do (Gorgons for example ).



xuxo said:
Quote:
10. Héroes 4 Neutrales:
I do not understand ... I left one?


No, you just messed up them - some are neutrals, some are added to towns line-ups (althrough outside town "box") and others have wrong alligment (Gargoyle for example). If you want to associate neutrals with towns, be consequent and do it for all creatures and not only few of them.

Dave_Jame said:
If I can add some more
-H7 stalker is the continuation of the H6 stalker.

I just stopped on HoMM2 pictures. Probably more to come later.
____________
"When someone desires information, they come to me."
"Details are everything."
Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Elvin
Elvin


Admirable
Omnipresent Hero
What if Elvin was female?
posted August 07, 2015 10:36 AM

Love your work
____________
DON'T BE A NOOB, JOIN A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
xuxo
xuxo


Known Hero
posted August 07, 2015 10:42 AM

I updated the map with some changes, a small bug moving the golden golem: P Neutral Heroes IV not put them all close by that I really complicated arrows heroes ranging from 3 to 5

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 2 pages long: 1 2 · NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0474 seconds