Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Library of Enlightenment > Thread: Heroes of Might and Magic III Re-make of original Campaigns
Thread: Heroes of Might and Magic III Re-make of original Campaigns This thread is 2 pages long: 1 2 · «PREV
Maurice
Maurice

Hero of Order
Part of the furniture
posted May 12, 2017 04:29 PM

Louis_Cyphre said:
lolwhat, it supposed to be a trap! And you passed it
I'll just increase the amount of army in that garrison, in order to prevent everyone to pass it.


Forgive me for asking, but what's the point of including a trap that the player can't possibly win - and by that virtue, anything it's guarding? That's instant-reload for the fight and the stuff it's guarding is unreachable.
____________
The last Reasonable Steward of Good Game Design and a Responsible Hero of HC. - Verriker

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Louis_Cyphre
Louis_Cyphre

Tavern Dweller
posted May 12, 2017 08:34 PM

Maurice said:
Louis_Cyphre said:
lolwhat, it supposed to be a trap! And you passed it
I'll just increase the amount of army in that garrison, in order to prevent everyone to pass it.


Forgive me for asking, but what's the point of including a trap that the player can't possibly win - and by that virtue, anything it's guarding? That's instant-reload for the fight and the stuff it's guarding is unreachable.


Because the place above the garrison holds some imbalanced stuff. It is done especially to confuse players. I've seen such tricks in other games too, where something really-really great holds something ridiculously strong. It shouldn't be a problem for experienced players to understand that's a trap.


Quote:
You are makinig new one! Fantastic news! Good work and very needed. Campaigns for champions. Past a lot of years it needed remake but in master level. NWC creators havent time to do it brilliant. They ,,produced" it fast and in HCh very weak. But it was economic reason. Bad financial situation of 3DO. Now we can extract all good and repair it.



Thanks!



 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Baronus
Baronus


Supreme Hero
posted May 22, 2017 09:50 PM

So you are about 50% AB! Next 50% usually is fastest :-)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Louis_Cyphre
Louis_Cyphre

Tavern Dweller
posted May 23, 2017 06:51 PM

Baronus said:
So you are about 50% AB! Next 50% usually is fastest :-)


Not this time... Many XL maps are scheduled

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
heroes_fanboy
heroes_fanboy


Known Hero
posted June 09, 2017 02:28 AM

Have you considered teaming up with the HotA Crew? I think they're planning to add support for original campaigns at some point. They might be interested in improved ones too.
____________
My suggestions are JUST suggestions. 1) I didn't mean to make fun of anybody. 2) I can always be WRONG--if that's the case I'm sorry.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Louis_Cyphre
Louis_Cyphre

Tavern Dweller
posted June 13, 2017 09:27 AM

heroes_fanboy said:
Have you considered teaming up with the HotA Crew? I think they're planning to add support for original campaigns at some point. They might be interested in improved ones too.


Any links?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
heroes_fanboy
heroes_fanboy


Known Hero
posted June 14, 2017 12:28 PM
Edited by heroes_fanboy at 12:28, 14 Jun 2017.

Louis_Cyphre said:
heroes_fanboy said:
Have you considered teaming up with the HotA Crew? I think they're planning to add support for original campaigns at some point. They might be interested in improved ones too.


Any links?


The HotA Crew member nik312:

4) Original campaigns with new features
We obviously already have that on our radar, but it just has not been of highest priority for now.


____________
My suggestions are JUST suggestions. 1) I didn't mean to make fun of anybody. 2) I can always be WRONG--if that's the case I'm sorry.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Louis_Cyphre
Louis_Cyphre

Tavern Dweller
posted June 15, 2017 02:24 PM

heroes_fanboy said:
Louis_Cyphre said:
heroes_fanboy said:
Have you considered teaming up with the HotA Crew? I think they're planning to add support for original campaigns at some point. They might be interested in improved ones too.


Any links?


The HotA Crew member nik312:

4) Original campaigns with new features
We obviously already have that on our radar, but it just has not been of highest priority for now.




I don't have any interest of remaking original campaigns for HoTa. My project is related with original

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
zmudziak22
zmudziak22


Famous Hero
posted June 15, 2017 06:50 PM

I think if you share them your work, they will adapt them to work with Horn of the Abyss.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 2 pages long: 1 2 · «PREV
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0286 seconds