Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Might and Magic VII Take 2 — IC
Thread: Might and Magic VII Take 2 — IC This thread is 39 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 20 30 ... 35 36 37 38 39 · «PREV / NEXT»
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted May 13, 2013 04:46 PM

I shrug my shoulders and head to the inn.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted May 14, 2013 02:01 AM

Rincewind:

You fall into a sound sleep.

((And now we just wait for the others to catch up...))

----------------

Belaver:

You leave your temporary companion, the town guard and the fellow he'd been talking to before you approached them and make it to the inn without incident.

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gnomes2169
gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted May 14, 2013 03:14 AM

Mat, not seeing that he could do much, stood up with a limp, nodding to the guard. "Well... thanks anyway, I suppose." For nothing. Lazy guards being lazy... they should have totally have been willing to help Mathirim with his problem. Guarding the town indeed... He (unsuccessfully) fought back the urge to mumble nasty things under his breath as he made his way to the inn with Rincewind, sitting in the tavern's main commons on a stool heavily. He just needed some time to recover or something... and an ale or... "Can I have a room?" He asked, yawning.
____________
Pokemon Helnith character sheets!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted May 14, 2013 03:48 AM

Mat:

((I'm assuming you mean Belaver since Rincewind isn't at the inn...))

You decide to abandon Broïndur to his fate at the skeletal hands of the undead and head to the inn.

"Can I have a room?"

"We've been full up since early afternoon," the innkeeper replies, wiping out a mug. On closer inspection he looks exhausted as well.

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted May 21, 2013 03:15 PM

Overhearing the innkeeper, I get in on the conversation.

"No rooms? Well, that's lousy. Do you know where I can get a sleeping bag then? Maybe a tent as well?"
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted May 22, 2013 02:57 AM

Mat, Belaver:

The innkeeper mouths 'sleeping bag' to himself before apparently figuring out what you mean. "Try the second house down inland and on the left come morning. Ilya the seamstress lives there; her prices are decent and her work is good quality."

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted May 28, 2013 04:50 PM

"Right. Well, do you know of anywhere else one might stay if they needed a place to sleep, and here wasn't an option?"
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted May 29, 2013 12:31 AM

Mat, Belaver:

"At this time of night? Morning?" he amends, rubbing an eye before going back to wiping out the mug. "No. I'd try camping if I were you. There isn't any rain due, and it isn't particularly cold out."

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted June 08, 2013 05:14 PM

"Well, fine, I guess. I guess I'll go find some place decent enough."

I head out, in search of said place.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted June 09, 2013 02:36 AM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 02:13, 12 Jun 2013.

Belaver:

You find a patch of ground that is dry, relatively flat, and free of both debris and other occupants after a little searching.

EDIT:

Everyone:

You all find a patch of dirt or other unoccupied spot to sleep.

((Fandral = 64))
((Mat = 9))
((Belaver = 84))

All of you wake up about 10 AM; Rincewind finds the adventuring party is gone, but his belongings are intact. The rest of you find yourselves somewhat bug-bitten from your night out in the open. Mat's injuries are still paining him; though some of them have scabbed over during his rest, a few are starting to show signs of infection (Disease).

((Minor HP restoration for everyone who was injured.))

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's backside
posted June 14, 2013 08:00 PM

Rincewind woke up and looked around. He was alone. A quick survey of his belongings turned up that nothing's missing. That came as a surprise. Rincewind stood up and stretched. It was starting to be a good day. He was alive, unhurt, not robbed, the sun was shining... the sun was shining... Rincewind looked at the sun and realized it's long past dawn. He remembered the look of his half-orc companion stepping on him and his face paled. Who knows what that brute would do to him if he was late.

The former wizard collected his things and ran to the inn.
____________
geny is a meanie - fred79

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted June 15, 2013 02:41 AM

Rincewind:

You arrive at the inn, which while not quite as busy as some of the previous times you've seen it is still alive with activity. Nearby patrons are chattering excitedly to one another over their food; you catch the words "missing" "murder" and "Seademon." None of your companions seem to be present at the moment...

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted June 20, 2013 05:44 PM

I get up, and, not knowing where the person I met the night before went, I head back to the inn. Along the way, I see someone I recognize as someone said person knew run by, heading for the inn as well. I continue my journey behind him. After we enter, I approach from behind.

"Uh, hi."
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's backside
posted June 22, 2013 04:33 PM

Rincewind jumps with surprise and turns around quickly. He doesn't recognize the man before him.

"H-hello... Do you want something?"
____________
geny is a meanie - fred79

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Tsar-Ivor
Tsar-Ivor


Legendary Hero
Soli deo gloria
posted June 22, 2013 11:21 PM
Edited by Tsar-Ivor at 23:22, 22 Jun 2013.

Fandral slowly opened his weary eyes, to find the sun gleaming most annoyingly. Fandral was deigned to get up, but his back found some strange comfort from lying on the hard ground, after a short while he rose with a heavy groan, and for a moment he was dazed, having quite forgotten what he was doing.
____________
"When you can't run, you walk. When you can't walk, you crawl. When you can't do that, you find someone to carry you."

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted June 23, 2013 12:05 AM

Fandral:

You look around to find yourself behind the blacksmith, alone. That's odd; hadn't there been someone with you before...?

Regardless, you can smell some kind of stew mixed in with the salty sea air, and more faintly the smell of ale. Your stomach reminds you it's been a while since you last ate.

----------------

Belaver, Rincewind:

((Poke me if you need assistance/information/whatever.))

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted June 27, 2013 04:35 PM

"Want something? Well, I don't know. I remember you from around those ships last night. That man I was with knew you. At least he seemed to. He said that I could probably join him, and perhaps his group, with this hunt that's going on. Hopefully you are with him, and I'm not.... Well, he was this," I try to reach up to the man's height, but I am far from able to make it. I describe Fandral as best I can.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Geny
Geny


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's backside
posted July 05, 2013 11:31 AM

Rincewind was worried at first, but when the little creature described Fandral, he relaxed a bit.

"Oh, him... yes, we're a part of the same group. Although to tell you the truth, I can't find any of them, so I'm a bit at a loss now. I have a good mind to just sit back and get drunk until I forget the whole affair."
____________
geny is a meanie - fred79

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Tsar-Ivor
Tsar-Ivor


Legendary Hero
Soli deo gloria
posted July 05, 2013 02:01 PM
Edited by Tsar-Ivor at 14:05, 05 Jul 2013.

Fandral took a strong whiff of the morning air, and upon smelling the faint, yet distinct scent of food, his belly let off a terrifying growl.

"Well well" Said Fandral as he pinched his stomach.

"We can't possibly allow the hero of Asgard to starve like some urchin, now can we?!" With that Fandral set off in the general direction of his would-be meal.


____________
"When you can't run, you walk. When you can't walk, you crawl. When you can't do that, you find someone to carry you."

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted July 05, 2013 03:51 PM

"Get drunk, huh? That doesn't sound too appealing. Maybe we could find him. He was looking for the shark tooth from some fisherman, or something."
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 39 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 20 30 ... 35 36 37 38 39 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0325 seconds