Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Library of Enlightenment > Thread: HoMM 3 (Small tricks vs AI)
Thread: HoMM 3 (Small tricks vs AI) This thread is 5 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 · «PREV / NEXT»
Richard_Chen
Richard_Chen


Hired Hero
posted January 30, 2014 01:48 AM

master_learn said:
What are your tips for the fight with Dracon?



@master_learn

I took 22 Master Genies (MG), 30 Arch Magi (AM), 5 Silver Pegasi (SP), 275 Cyclop King (CK) & 95 Ancient Behemoths (AB) and Ammocart in this fight. Set them as:

7MG + 7MG + 7MG + 275CK + 5SP + 30AM + 95AB

Use MG and SP to block Titan one by one and hit enemy Ammo Cart (AM shoot Ammocart), CK can kill as many as Enchanters in first two rounds.

Destroy catapult in first two rounds and Air Shield, then summon Earth element to waste Titan's shots. If he summon too many Earth elements, try to blind enemy Obsedians and Genies if any chance.

I suggest you have 1300 mana and bring Sharpshooter's bow, Ring of Wayfarer and Spirit of Oppression in this fight.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Negas5
Negas5

Tavern Dweller
posted January 30, 2014 02:24 AM

Oh, god, can't say anything else to this.
Only that the tricks are too damn amazing.
Even my jaw dropped at the Force Field and Fire Wall uses.
Need to practice more at playing. :I
Amazing tricks, Richard. c:
____________
Hanako is love.
Hanako is life.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Richard_Chen
Richard_Chen


Hired Hero
posted February 15, 2014 06:01 AM

Negas5 said:
Oh, god, can't say anything else to this.
Only that the tricks are too damn amazing.
Even my jaw dropped at the Force Field and Fire Wall uses.
Need to practice more at playing. :I
Amazing tricks, Richard. c:


Thanks for watching! I will keep uploading the videos in my channel and hope to see you again^^

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Storm-Giant
Storm-Giant


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
On the Other Side!
posted February 16, 2014 12:44 AM

Richard_Chen said:
I will keep uploading the videos in my channel and hope to see you again^^

I can't wait for new tricks
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
bloodsucker
bloodsucker


Supreme Hero
posted February 20, 2014 02:48 AM

I tried the Wayfarer(E) for the first time a few days ago and I'm stucked but I've travel a bit so I would like to ask about the to anti-magic garrisons with dragons, the first one near starting castle and the second on the way to free Gem.
Have you beat them? It seem's impossible to me but so it seemed several other battles I know you winned.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Rolands
Rolands

Tavern Dweller
posted March 05, 2014 05:41 PM

Question

I want to play Heroes of might and magic 3 multiplayer. Do I need to buy CD or I can play in multiplayer with cracked version?
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Richard_Chen
Richard_Chen


Hired Hero
posted March 06, 2014 04:47 AM

Rolands said:
I want to play Heroes of might and magic 3 multiplayer. Do I need to buy CD or I can play in multiplayer with cracked version?


I bought the CD to play multiplayer, but I suggest you download a cracked version (with HD mods) to play. It saves a lot of money.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Rolands
Rolands

Tavern Dweller
posted March 06, 2014 04:50 PM

Richard_Chen said:
Rolands said:
I want to play Heroes of might and magic 3 multiplayer. Do I need to buy CD or I can play in multiplayer with cracked version?


I bought the CD to play multiplayer, but I suggest you download a cracked version (with HD mods) to play. It saves a lot of money.


I already bought CD from amazon. It wasn't really expensive. Heroes of might and magic III and IV only for 9 euros.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Richard_Chen
Richard_Chen


Hired Hero
posted March 06, 2014 04:59 PM

Rolands said:
Richard_Chen said:
Rolands said:
I want to play Heroes of might and magic 3 multiplayer. Do I need to buy CD or I can play in multiplayer with cracked version?


I bought the CD to play multiplayer, but I suggest you download a cracked version (with HD mods) to play. It saves a lot of money.


I already bought CD from amazon. It wasn't really expensive. Heroes of might and magic III and IV only for 9 euros.


That's cool and have fun! And I suggest you download a HD mod patch of Heroes III, because it will make your game run much more conveniently and smoothly. Just as shown in my vids.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Rolands
Rolands

Tavern Dweller
posted March 06, 2014 05:42 PM

Richard_Chen said:
Rolands said:
Richard_Chen said:
Rolands said:
I want to play Heroes of might and magic 3 multiplayer. Do I need to buy CD or I can play in multiplayer with cracked version?


I bought the CD to play multiplayer, but I suggest you download a cracked version (with HD mods) to play. It saves a lot of money.


I already bought CD from amazon. It wasn't really expensive. Heroes of might and magic III and IV only for 9 euros.


That's cool and have fun! And I suggest you download a HD mod patch of Heroes III, because it will make your game run much more conveniently and smoothly. Just as shown in my vids.


Ok, I will. Thanks and good luck

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
zmudziak22
zmudziak22


Famous Hero
posted March 09, 2014 02:02 PM

Great tricks. I managed how to defeat 7x9999 Azure Dragons with 1 Angel and 449 Devils.

Key Artifacts: Amor of the Damned, Orb of Vulnerability and Cape of Velocity.

Important Skills: Offense, Water Magic, Earth Magic and Fire Magic, Inteligence (All Expert)

Key Spells: Bloodlust, Berserk, blind, Slow, Force Field Bless, Prayer, Disrupting Ray, Clone and Summon Elemental(Air or Fire)

My hero has Stats : 85, 74, 74, 76(A/D/P/K)


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Richard_Chen
Richard_Chen


Hired Hero
posted March 09, 2014 03:10 PM

zmudziak22 said:
Great tricks. I managed how to defeat 7x9999 Azure Dragons with 1 Angel and 449 Devils.

Key Artifacts: Amor of the Damned, Orb of Vulnerability and Cape of Velocity.

Important Skills: Offense, Water Magic, Earth Magic and Fire Magic, Inteligence (All Expert)

Key Spells: Bloodlust, Berserk, blind, Slow, Force Field Bless, Prayer, Disrupting Ray, Clone and Summon Elemental(Air or Fire)

My hero has Stats : 85, 74, 74, 76(A/D/P/K)




That's cool, and I believe the bottom line under the lake will be the key part to use Blind Block trick^^. What's the map btw?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
zmudziak22
zmudziak22


Famous Hero
posted March 09, 2014 04:19 PM

It is Asmirith edited by me. It was a ROE map but i made some changes.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Richard_Chen
Richard_Chen


Hired Hero
posted March 09, 2014 05:27 PM

zmudziak22 said:
It is Asmirith edited by me. It was a ROE map but i made some changes.


Wonderful, may I have a test of your map plz if you tell me the download link? Maybe I can discover some new tricks from your map^^

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
master_learn
master_learn


Legendary Hero
walking to the library
posted March 09, 2014 05:39 PM

Richard_Chen,have you played Unleashing the bloodthirsty?
Would be interesting for me to see some tricks from there.
____________
"I heard the latest HD version disables playing Heroes. Please reconsider."-Salamandre

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Richard_Chen
Richard_Chen


Hired Hero
posted March 09, 2014 06:16 PM

master_learn said:
Richard_Chen,have you played Unleashing the bloodthirsty?
Would be interesting for me to see some tricks from there.


I defeated it in 114 days. It's a very good map, and I'd like to share my trick of the last battle in here^^

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
zmudziak22
zmudziak22


Famous Hero
posted March 09, 2014 07:16 PM

Richard, on this map there are plenty artifacts, and many stats boosters. I managed to get early Orb of Vulnerability, Statue of Legion and Corncurpia.

There are castles with 7 stack of 9999 level 7 unit. It easy to make super hero.

It map for training tricks rather for normal gameplay. I'll send you tomorrow map.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Richard_Chen
Richard_Chen


Hired Hero
posted March 10, 2014 12:33 AM

zmudziak22 said:
Richard, on this map there are plenty artifacts, and many stats boosters. I managed to get early Orb of Vulnerability, Statue of Legion and Corncurpia.

There are castles with 7 stack of 9999 level 7 unit. It easy to make super hero.

It map for training tricks rather for normal gameplay. I'll send you tomorrow map.



Haha, thanks! I will have a try on it. BTW, no map can take me more than 200 days, I hope your map will be the first one (your picture has shown your time is 15 months which is a bit too long).

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
revolut1oN
revolut1oN


Famous Hero
posted March 10, 2014 11:22 AM

Obviously some maps require more than 200 days, TEW IV being an example.

Also map rushing is totally dumb since it depends on cheesy ways most of the time like Ghost Heroes or Admiral's Hat bug. Also if you say that no map takes more than 200 days u probably haven't played a lot of chinese maps.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Richard_Chen
Richard_Chen


Hired Hero
posted March 10, 2014 01:03 PM
Edited by Richard_Chen at 13:11, 10 Mar 2014.

revolut1oN said:
Obviously some maps require more than 200 days, TEW IV being an example.

Also map rushing is totally dumb since it depends on cheesy ways most of the time like Ghost Heroes or Admiral's Hat bug. Also if you say that no map takes more than 200 days u probably haven't played a lot of chinese maps.


Can you recommend me some Chinese maps? I played lots of insane maps like "Wayfarer(E)"(143 days), "The Empire of World II"(174 days), "Jedi Story (modified)"(196 days), "The Lord of War"(87 days), "Metataxers Revenge"(188 days), "Xiedu"(122 days) and "Unleashing the Bloodthirsty"(114 days). I'd like to have a challenge with the insane Chinese maps.

I never use Lich and Power Lich in my army (unless I have to, such as the underworld battle in "Xiedu"), and I never use any bugs (nwczion bug, double-cast bug, unlimited event army bug, Chaos Hydra bug, Admiral's Hat bug and so on). I enjoy the battle with little army to defeat a huge army when using typical tricks to fool computers and finish over the game as soon as possible.

Also, I never gamble on typical "High Moral" or other low posibility case. It's really a waste of time.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 5 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0451 seconds