Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 3.5 - WoG and Beyond > Thread: [HotA] Bugreports. Critical bugs.
Thread: [HotA] Bugreports. Critical bugs. This thread is 22 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 ... 18 19 20 21 22 · «PREV
bloodsucker
bloodsucker


Legendary Hero
posted January 08, 2020 03:45 PM
Edited by bloodsucker at 16:41, 08 Jan 2020.

Ops, I think I should have send them to the Right side of the screen not the Left... At least that's what I did with Heroes and it was working. Sorry, my bad.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Gruk_
Gruk_


Hired Hero
posted January 08, 2020 04:33 PM
Edited by Gruk_ at 16:36, 08 Jan 2020.

bloodsucker said:
This is the RMG content. Warn me when you have it so I can delete the message.

Thanks, but unfortunately the tabs did not survive the copy paste, so I cannot use this.
To investigate, I really need the template file, and ideally the generated map, too.

Also, I don't see any "-124" in your template, which means you did not disable the Spellbinder's Hat..

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
bloodsucker
bloodsucker


Legendary Hero
posted January 08, 2020 04:40 PM

I guess the problem is what I said in the last line but I would gladly send you everything, only I don't know where to send it...
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Gruk_
Gruk_


Hired Hero
posted January 08, 2020 04:44 PM

bloodsucker said:
I guess the problem is what I said in the last line but I would gladly send you everything, only I don't know where to send it...

Ok I missed your previous message. Problem solved, then.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
M1cha84
M1cha84

Tavern Dweller
posted January 13, 2020 10:52 AM

I play against AI on random maps only and in 1.6.0 when you generate a map and use starting artifact, I'll always get the necromancer amulet. I conclude that the random artifact starting mechanic is broken.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Gruk_
Gruk_


Hired Hero
posted January 13, 2020 09:14 PM
Edited by Gruk_ at 22:19, 13 Jan 2020.

M1cha84 said:
I play against AI on random maps only and in 1.6.0 when you generate a map and use starting artifact, I'll always get the necromancer amulet. I conclude that the random artifact starting mechanic is broken.

I cannot reproduce the bug. Which template did you use, and what is your environment (windows version or else) ?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
ZanthorX
ZanthorX

Tavern Dweller
posted January 14, 2020 10:00 AM
Edited by ZanthorX at 10:04, 14 Jan 2020.

Crashes nearby Necropolis

I had in a large szenario long periods without any crashes. I avoid using autosave but save at each beginning of my turns. When an action leads to a crash, it helped me just trying an older save even if it is the same setting.

At some points otherwise, it always crashes. It was so at a Necropolis on a shore. It crashed, even when I went in that direction or go with my cursor in that direction. When I startet the game without HD setting then, I could attack an hero in that town without a crash. But when I am going further to the west of that town , the game crashes even without HD.
When I stayed in that Necropolis and turned to HD-setting again, I couldn't load that game anymore, the same is nearby the town. In Non-HD-setting it worked, but I had to leave the neighborhood of that town (but not the West) to switch into HD sucessfully again.

At another point, it crashes every time when I walked in direction of a KI-hero. Turning into Non-HD I could attack him without problems.



 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
narkaty
narkaty

Tavern Dweller
posted January 14, 2020 05:35 PM

multiplayer trade

Hello,

Bug - game crashes if you try to trade other player.
Repeat - 100%
Condition - Play multiplayer TCP/IP with or without simultaneous turns on.
Hota - 1.6
HD - 5.0 RC75

Error - https://prnt.sc/qnmpzp

____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
ZanthorX
ZanthorX

Tavern Dweller
posted January 15, 2020 03:27 PM

This is the Crash Log while loading a game where a hero is in that Necropolis I mentioned above.


e-mail: baratorch@yandex.ru

[HOMM3 HD CRASH LOG]

Log
{
compability_dir = C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete_HD3_DataCompability#hota15
EXE_VERSION & SOD
EXE_VERSION & HOTA
SUCCESS: DO PARALLEL

}

HOMM3 HD version: 5.0 RC76
HotA version: 1.6.0

Time {   01/15/2020 15:24:07 }

GUN:  [D238GTSGHG499ON999-8VQ837]

Exception
{
  Module: hota.dll
  Adress:      [ hota.dll+0x56346 ]
  Code:        EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
  Flags:       0x00000000
  Information: read of address: 0x7B696760
}

Context { EAX: 0x0C0C687C, ECX: 0x152CF024, EDX: 0x06464060, EBX: 0x0000002E, ESP: 0x00199AF8, EBP: 0x00699538, ESI: 0x1BD73FB9, EDI: 0x177B44CE }

Call stack
{
  ? called from before [ 0x00000008 ]
}

Call stack V2
{
  56936346 (hota: 568E0000): (?): (?)
  5693800F (hota: 568E0000): (?): (?)
  56937B53 (hota: 568E0000): (?): (?)
}

Modules
{
  0x00400000: h3hota.exe (size: 0x002CB000, entry point: 0x00639C00) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Completeh3hota.exe
  0x10000000: smackw32.dll (size: 0x00025000, entry point: 0x1001084C) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Completesmackw32.dll
  0x00760000: binkw32.dll (size: 0x0002B000, entry point: 0x00771705) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Completebinkw32.dll
  0x02490000: _HD3_.dll (size: 0x000FF000, entry point: 0x02516B16) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete_HD3_.dll
  0x007A0000: IFC20.dll (size: 0x00023000, entry point: 0x007AF04E) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteIFC20.dll
  0x5C270000: patcher_x86.dll (size: 0x00079000, entry point: 0x5C27FE83) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Completepatcher_x86.dll
  0x568E0000: hota.dll (size: 0x001A7000, entry point: 0x56A38B7D) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Completehota.dll
  0x5C6B0000: HD_UPD.dll (size: 0x0003C000, entry point: 0x5C6B5405) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteHD_UPD.dll
  0x03000000: HD_MCR.dll (size: 0x002EB000, entry point: 0x031BE492) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteHD_MCR.dll
  0x032F0000: HD_TC2.dll (size: 0x003CD000, entry point: 0x032FBED0) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteHD_TC2.dll
  0x02A00000: HD_SCX2.dll (size: 0x00021000, entry point: 0x02A05C63) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteHD_SCX2.dll
  0x037C0000: HD_HOTA.dll (size: 0x010FB000, entry point: 0x038B949B) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteHD_HOTA.dll
  0x02B70000: HW_HOTA.dll (size: 0x0003F000, entry point: 0x02B89627) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteHW_HOTA.dll
  0x21100000: Mss32.dll (size: 0x0005F000, entry point: 0x2112F2E5) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete_HD3_DataMss32.dll
  0x5C610000: cursors.dll (size: 0x0004A000, entry point: 0x00000000) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete_HD3_DataCommoncursors.dll
  0x05010000: HotA_Update.dll (size: 0x0002B000, entry point: 0x05013BD6) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteHotA_Update.dll
  0x26F00000: Mp3dec.asi (size: 0x0002A000, entry point: 0x26F0A805) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete_HD3_DataMp3dec.asi
}

Command Line
{
  <#hota15>
}

Main INI
{

<Version> = 5000267

<Language> = "#en.ini"

<Graphics.Resolution> = 1180, 664

<Graphics.Mode> = 5

<Graphics.ComplexFilter> = 2

<Graphics.OpenGl.Aspect> = 1

<Graphics.OpenGl.Filter> = 2

<Graphics.OpenGl.SmoothMovement> = 1

<Graphics.OpenGl.VSync> = 1

<Graphics.Threads> = 4

<Graphics.SimpleFilter> = 2

<Graphics.SystemCursors> = 1

<HD+.Settings> = 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 60000, 60000, 0, 0, 0, 6, 0, 0

<Misc.TournamentSaver> = 0

<Misc.BattleSaver> = 0

<Sys.CPU.ReduceUsage> = 0

<Sys.WriteToIniInsteadRegistry> = 1

<UI.AdvMgr.SkipMapMsgs> = 1

<UI.ClipCursor> = 1

<UI.DarkTransitions> = 1

<UI.Ext.ScenarioMgr.Settings> = 4, 252, 2, 1, -1, 2, -1, 20, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

<UI.Ext.ScenarioMgr.Folders> = 1

<UI.Ext.TownMgr.AvailableInsteadGrowth> = 1

<UI.HiRezCore> = 1

<UI.QuickArmyManagementMode> = 0

<UI.RecruitDlg.AutoSet> = 1

<UI.RecruitDlg.AutoSet.Max> = 0

<UI.Tavern.InviteHero> = 0

<UI.Battle.ShowAlwaysHeroInfo> = 0

<Update.CheckAtStart> = 1

<Show Intro> = 1

<AppPath> = "C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete"

<Music Volume> = 0

<Sound Volume> = 0

<Last Music Volume> = 0

<Last Sound Volume> = 0

<Walk Speed> = 4

<Computer Walk Speed> = 5

<Show Route> = 1

<Move Reminder> = 1

<Quick Combat> = 1

<Video Subtitles> = 1

<Town Outlines> = 1

<Animate SpellBook> = 1

<Window Scroll Speed> = 2

<Bink Video> = 0

<Blackout Computer> = 1

<First Time> = 0

<Test Decomp> = 0

<Test Read> = 0

<Test Blit> = 0

<Unique System ID> = ":GY"

<Network Default Name> = "Player"

<Autosave> = 1

<Show Combat Grid> = 1

<Show Combat Mouse Hex> = 1

<Combat Shade Level> = 1

<Combat Army Info Level> = 1

<Combat Auto Creatures> = 1

<Combat Auto Spells> = 0

<Combat Catapult> = 1

<Combat Ballista> = 1

<Combat First Aid Tent> = 1

<Combat Speed>

<Main Game Show Menu> = 1

<Main Game X> = 0

<Main Game Y> = 0

<Main Game Full Screen> = 0

<CDDrive>
}

HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersion
{
  'Windows 10 Home'  '6.3'  '18362.19h1_release_svc_prod1.190628-1641'
}

GetVersionEx { 6.2.9200 () 0x300-0x1 }

Some ingame values
{
  FullScreen Mode = 0
  Game Type       = 0
  Network Game    = 0

            Me: 0
  Active Player: 0
  Active is Human = 1
  Day = 18 14
  Map file = Element Land.h3m
  Last RMG Seed = 0
}


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
bigcitymama
bigcitymama

Tavern Dweller
posted January 16, 2020 03:20 PM

vanity

ZanthorX said:
This is the Crash Log while loading a game where a hero is in that Necropolis I mentioned above.


e-mail: baratorch@yandex.ru

[HOMM3 HD CRASH LOG]

Log
{
compability_dir = C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete_HD3_DataCompability#hota15
EXE_VERSION & SOD
EXE_VERSION & HOTA
SUCCESS: DO PARALLEL

}

HOMM3 HD version: 5.0 RC76
HotA version: 1.6.0

Time {   01/15/2020 15:24:07 }

GUN:  [D238GTSGHG499ON999-8VQ837]

Exception
{
  Module: hota.dll
  Adress:      [ hota.dll+0x56346 ]
  Code:        EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
  Flags:       0x00000000
  Information: read of address: 0x7B696760
}

Context { EAX: 0x0C0C687C, ECX: 0x152CF024, EDX: 0x06464060, EBX: 0x0000002E, ESP: 0x00199AF8, EBP: 0x00699538, ESI: 0x1BD73FB9, EDI: 0x177B44CE }

Call stack
{
  ? called from before [ 0x00000008 ]
}

Call stack V2
{
  56936346 (hota: 568E0000): (?): (?)
  5693800F (hota: 568E0000): (?): (?)
  56937B53 (hota: 568E0000): (?): (?)
}

Modules
{
  0x00400000: h3hota.exe (size: 0x002CB000, entry point: 0x00639C00) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Completeh3hota.exe
  0x10000000: smackw32.dll (size: 0x00025000, entry point: 0x1001084C) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Completesmackw32.dll
  0x00760000: binkw32.dll (size: 0x0002B000, entry point: 0x00771705) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Completebinkw32.dll
  0x02490000: _HD3_.dll (size: 0x000FF000, entry point: 0x02516B16) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete_HD3_.dll
  0x007A0000: IFC20.dll (size: 0x00023000, entry point: 0x007AF04E) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteIFC20.dll
  0x5C270000: patcher_x86.dll (size: 0x00079000, entry point: 0x5C27FE83) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Completepatcher_x86.dll
  0x568E0000: hota.dll (size: 0x001A7000, entry point: 0x56A38B7D) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Completehota.dll
  0x5C6B0000: HD_UPD.dll (size: 0x0003C000, entry point: 0x5C6B5405) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteHD_UPD.dll
  0x03000000: HD_MCR.dll (size: 0x002EB000, entry point: 0x031BE492) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteHD_MCR.dll
  0x032F0000: HD_TC2.dll (size: 0x003CD000, entry point: 0x032FBED0) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteHD_TC2.dll
  0x02A00000: HD_SCX2.dll (size: 0x00021000, entry point: 0x02A05C63) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteHD_SCX2.dll
  0x037C0000: HD_HOTA.dll (size: 0x010FB000, entry point: 0x038B949B) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteHD_HOTA.dll
  0x02B70000: HW_HOTA.dll (size: 0x0003F000, entry point: 0x02B89627) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteHW_HOTA.dll
  0x21100000: Mss32.dll (size: 0x0005F000, entry point: 0x2112F2E5) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete_HD3_DataMss32.dll
  0x5C610000: cursors.dll (size: 0x0004A000, entry point: 0x00000000) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete_HD3_DataCommoncursors.dll
  0x05010000: HotA_Update.dll (size: 0x0002B000, entry point: 0x05013BD6) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 CompleteHotA_Update.dll
  0x26F00000: Mp3dec.asi (size: 0x0002A000, entry point: 0x26F0A805) - C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete_HD3_DataMp3dec.asi
}

Command Line
{
  <#hota15>
}

Main INI
{

<Version> = 5000267

<Language> = "#en.ini"

<Graphics.Resolution> = 1180, 664

<Graphics.Mode> = 5

<Graphics.ComplexFilter> = 2

<Graphics.OpenGl.Aspect> = 1

<Graphics.OpenGl.Filter> = 2

<Graphics.OpenGl.SmoothMovement> = 1

<Graphics.OpenGl.VSync> = 1

<Graphics.Threads> = 4

<Graphics.SimpleFilter> = 2

<Graphics.SystemCursors> = 1

<HD+.Settings> = 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 60000, 60000, 0, 0, 0, 6, 0, 0

<Misc.TournamentSaver> = 0

<Misc.BattleSaver> = 0

<Sys.CPU.ReduceUsage> = 0

<Sys.WriteToIniInsteadRegistry> = 1

<UI.AdvMgr.SkipMapMsgs> = 1

<UI.ClipCursor> = 1

<UI.DarkTransitions> = 1

<UI.Ext.ScenarioMgr.Settings> = 4, 252, 2, 1, -1, 2, -1, 20, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

<UI.Ext.ScenarioMgr.Folders> = 1

<UI.Ext.TownMgr.AvailableInsteadGrowth> = 1

<UI.HiRezCore> = 1

<UI.QuickArmyManagementMode> = 0

<UI.RecruitDlg.AutoSet> = 1

<UI.RecruitDlg.AutoSet.Max> = 0

<UI.Tavern.InviteHero> = 0

<UI.Battle.ShowAlwaysHeroInfo> = 0

<Update.CheckAtStart> = 1

<Show Intro> = 1

<AppPath> = "C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete"

<Music Volume> = 0

<Sound Volume> = 0

<Last Music Volume> = 0

<Last Sound Volume> = 0

<Walk Speed> = 4

<Computer Walk Speed> = 5

<Show Route> = 1

<Move Reminder> = 1

<Quick Combat> = 1

<Video Subtitles> = 1

<Town Outlines> = 1

<Animate SpellBook> = 1

<Window Scroll Speed> = 2

<Bink Video> = 0

<Blackout Computer> = 1

<First Time> = 0

<Test Decomp> = 0

<Test Read> = 0

<Test Blit> = 0

<Unique System ID> = ":GY"

<Network Default Name> = "Player"

<Autosave> = 1

<Show Combat Grid> = 1

<Show Combat Mouse Hex> = 1

<Combat Shade Level> = 1

<Combat Army Info Level> = 1

<Combat Auto Creatures> = 1

<Combat Auto Spells> = 0

<Combat Catapult> = 1

<Combat Ballista> = 1

<Combat First Aid Tent> = 1

<Combat Speed>

<Main Game Show Menu> = 1

<Main Game X> = 0

<Main Game Y> = 0

<Main Game Full Screen> = 0

<CDDrive>
}

HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersion
{
  'Windows 10 Home'  '6.3'  '18362.19h1_release_svc_prod1.190628-1641'
}

GetVersionEx { 6.2.9200 () 0x300-0x1 }

Some ingame values
{
  FullScreen Mode = 0
  Game Type       = 0
  Network Game    = 0

            Me: 0
  Active Player: 0
  Active is Human = 1
  Day = 18 14
  Map file = Element Land.h3m
  Last RMG Seed = 0
}





and your waiting for an explainasion?
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 22 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 ... 18 19 20 21 22 · «PREV
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0709 seconds