Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 3.5 - WoG and Beyond > Thread: New Upgrades Mod [Typhon Edition] for ERA
Thread: New Upgrades Mod [Typhon Edition] for ERA This thread is 7 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · «PREV / NEXT»
FirePaladin
FirePaladin


Supreme Hero
Making map for HotA then WoG
posted May 20, 2020 05:00 PM

The Cloak of Balance isn't balanced if it doesn't work on them!
____________
Always nice to refresh yourself.

Mods I'm working on: Ashan to the Trashcan (last updated: May 26th)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Quique30
Quique30


Adventuring Hero
posted May 20, 2020 06:09 PM

Lol, yeah. It doesn't really matter. You can stomp any map with the basic, unapgraded units, anyway. I was just curious.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
kongsuni
kongsuni

Tavern Dweller
posted May 21, 2020 02:29 PM

Thanks for a great update.

I think I found a problem while analyzing data because it crashed too much when generating a random map.

in the zaobjts.txt which is included in typhon.pac, there are 4 missing items (ava0180.def, ava0181.def, ava0182.def, and ava0183.def).

I added four lines, then the crash was alleviated. I wonder whether it was intended or just a bug.

Anyway, thanks for your efforts and I'm really enjoying your mod.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
VMaiko
VMaiko


Adventuring Hero
posted May 21, 2020 03:59 PM

kongsuni Those are the id of the combos artifacts, I didn't write it there because zaobjts.txt is for objects to be generated in random map, unless you want combos to be generated freely on your generated terrain I have no problem with it write there.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mrryu2312
mrryu2312

Tavern Dweller
posted May 21, 2020 08:42 PM

Hi why in combat the creatures move so fast? Even changing animation speed doesn't help. And it only happens in Typhon mod
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
VMaiko
VMaiko


Adventuring Hero
posted May 21, 2020 09:00 PM
Edited by VMaiko at 21:04, 21 May 2020.

mrryu2312 said:
Hi why in combat the creatures move so fast? Even changing animation speed doesn't help. And it only happens in Typhon mod


Unfortunately Typhon replaces cranim.txt with its own creature speed editor and that is why everyone is going faster, sorry if it bothers you in the game.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Quique30
Quique30


Adventuring Hero
posted May 21, 2020 09:00 PM

Hi again!

I'm getting errors with "sfx" resources, like S248move.82M o S248dfnd.84M, that, I think, have to do with Wolf Rider killers. Even when I attack them, they make a funny noise.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
VMaiko
VMaiko


Adventuring Hero
posted May 21, 2020 09:05 PM

Thank you very much for letting me know about that error Quique30, in the next update I will solve it.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mrryu2312
mrryu2312

Tavern Dweller
posted May 21, 2020 09:36 PM

VMaiko said:
mrryu2312 said:
Hi why in combat the creatures move so fast? Even changing animation speed doesn't help. And it only happens in Typhon mod


Unfortunately Typhon replaces cranim.txt with its own creature speed editor and that is why everyone is going faster, sorry if it bothers you in the game.

So is there any idea to fix it?
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
kongsuni
kongsuni

Tavern Dweller
posted May 22, 2020 02:26 AM

VMaiko said:
kongsuni Those are the id of the combos artifacts, I didn't write it there because zaobjts.txt is for objects to be generated in random map, unless you want combos to be generated freely on your generated terrain I have no problem with it write there.




Thanks for reply.

I think the crash problem is caused by the first line of zaobjts.txt. I think 1574 should be changed to 1573.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fanofheroes
fanofheroes


Known Hero
posted May 22, 2020 05:46 AM

Hi VMaiko these updates are amazing thank you!!!


one quick question, every time there's an update, is there a way I can update any new units I make to the list as well, instead of shifting them each time one-by-one in typhon?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
VMaiko
VMaiko


Adventuring Hero
posted May 22, 2020 06:16 AM

mrryu2312 said:
So is there any idea to fix it?


No, the speed of all creatures are programmed in Typhon, the only solution I can give you is to configure them all manually, although it sounds tedious.

kongsuni said:
Thanks for reply.

I think the crash problem is caused by the first line of zaobjts.txt. I think 1574 should be changed to 1573.


The problem is not that, it is something deeper, I will take the trouble to see what objects are what are hindering the generation of the map and in the next update I hope it is solved.

fanofheroes said:
Hi VMaiko these updates are amazing thank you!!!


one quick question, every time there's an update, is there a way I can update any new units I make to the list as well, instead of shifting them each time one-by-one in typhon?


For now, no plugin/mod to upgrade all creatures work efficiently on Third Upgrades mod unfortunately, I would have to ask someone expert to help me create a script about upgrade all creatures, specially designed for Third Upgrades Mod.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mrryu2312
mrryu2312

Tavern Dweller
posted May 22, 2020 11:40 AM

alright I will get used to it soon, I just cannot miss this, this is such a greatest upgrade of my favorite game
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mrryu2312
mrryu2312

Tavern Dweller
posted May 22, 2020 04:44 PM

kongsuni said:
Thanks for a great update.

I think I found a problem while analyzing data because it crashed too much when generating a random map.

in the zaobjts.txt which is included in typhon.pac, there are 4 missing items (ava0180.def, ava0181.def, ava0182.def, and ava0183.def).

I added four lines, then the crash was alleviated. I wonder whether it was intended or just a bug.

Anyway, thanks for your efforts and I'm really enjoying your mod.


Hi can you show me how to open the typhon.pac and add those 4 lines? I want to generate random maps too but it keeps crashing.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
VMaiko
VMaiko


Adventuring Hero
posted May 22, 2020 08:36 PM

Don't worry, I'll take care of that in the next update.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
xL0ve
xL0ve

Tavern Dweller
posted May 27, 2020 12:23 PM

Quique30 said:
VMaiko said:
Quique30 said:
You mean, use no HD? That's the only other mod that's installed. I'll try that, sure.

Edit: And I'll play a random map, this time.


In the bug report there are files registered from other mods like Era Scripts or Unleashed.


Ok. So I've been doing some testing with the mods and scripts I play with, and found out the "Neutral Town and Creature Bank Growth", that is part of WoG Scripts, is what is causing the crashes. It, apparently, conflicts with your mod. Don't think it's buggy, though, because I've been using it before, and it never made the game CTD.

Anyway, I'm glad I don't have to choose between those mods and yours

Cheers!





Hey man, I love your mod. Been playing heroes for 20 years now, and your mod revitalized the game for me. The problem I keep getting this crash and I can not play the mod. I have the same creature bank and creature growth script enabled, which by the quoted user made this crash appear. Could you fix this so the mod would be compatible? I would even donate some money for it. Much love <3

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
VMaiko
VMaiko


Adventuring Hero
posted May 27, 2020 04:41 PM

xL0ve, In the next version it will be compatible, don't worry, I'm polishing many things and fixing many bugs that users are reporting.
Ps: You don't need to do those things, this is a hobby like many others, I will try to keep improving game performance with your comments.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
xL0ve
xL0ve

Tavern Dweller
posted May 27, 2020 08:16 PM

VMaiko said:
xL0ve, In the next version it will be compatible, don't worry, I'm polishing many things and fixing many bugs that users are reporting.
Ps: You don't need to do those things, this is a hobby like many others, I will try to keep improving game performance with your comments.


You're a legend man, keep up the good work!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
VordeX
VordeX


Hired Hero
posted May 29, 2020 03:08 PM
Edited by VordeX at 20:33, 29 May 2020.

I said it many times but once again : awesome mod. I editied some monsters like growth etc. Whenever I enable your mod, changes disappear. Where are statistics of units in your mod? I would like some changes but i Cannot find the file with it. Any support?

I found it by hand made. In "eraplugins" then "mcredit". There u have file "mcredit.mop"
You need to change the extension file from .mop to .exe   and save it. Then u can edit units. DOn't know if it is bug or you did it on purpose to hide

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
VMaiko
VMaiko


Adventuring Hero
posted May 30, 2020 06:34 PM
Edited by VMaiko at 18:35, 30 May 2020.

Update v.1.10.5

[-] Creatures original movement speed has been restored.
[-] Fixed some in-game objects, and now reduced the chance of crash when generating a new map.
[-] Fixed Acid Wyvern adv map sprite not displaying correctly.
[-] Everything related to the Third Upgrade Wolf Raider was restored and fixed.
[-] Neutral Town and Creature Banks Growth is now compatible with Third Upgrades Mod.

I listen to your problems and advice, and do my best to fix it so that you can enjoy the game.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 7 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0552 seconds