Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Tavern of the Rising Sun > Thread: Tossers tavern - free for all friends
Thread: Tossers tavern - free for all friends This Popular Thread is 103 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 40 60 80 ... 99 100 101 102 103 · «PREV / NEXT»
Aculias
Aculias


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Pretty Boy Angel Sacraficer
posted July 09, 2002 03:25 AM

Well I need a tossquila & buy  Stiven a Pink lemonade, no it's on me
____________
Dreaming of a Better World

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Sir_Stiven
Sir_Stiven


Honorable
Legendary Hero
banned
posted July 09, 2002 08:52 AM

One HUGE beer comin´ up for Maniac (alcholfree of course, you dont think we serve alcohol to minors do you? ) and one Tossquila for Aculias, and im sorry but we are out of Pink drinks. Sir_Elric was in and drank em all, his sitting in the corner and sleeping btw so be quiet.

So we are thinking of renaming those drinks too "Elric KnockOutToss" or just "Elric cant drink like a man toss drink" now. Which name do you think is better?
____________
"Youre zeroes and ones, youre wrong where im right"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Aculias
Aculias


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Pretty Boy Angel Sacraficer
posted July 09, 2002 08:56 AM

Time to rename this thread to MotelTosserTavern
____________
Dreaming of a Better World

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
madmartigan
madmartigan


Bad-mannered
Famous Hero
who will never walk alone
posted July 11, 2002 01:54 PM

motel tosser tavern?

not a bad idea

But, we still need more "drinking babes" here


And we must form an association, something like "Tosser protection and support organization" So that we can support the tossers both economically and spiritually.


____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
hamsi128
hamsi128


Promising
Supreme Hero
tosser tavern owner
posted July 12, 2002 11:27 AM

motel thing

no no no.. i dont want to see peoples tossing after midnight

but for some tosser eradicator it can be an exception

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
madmartigan
madmartigan


Bad-mannered
Famous Hero
who will never walk alone
posted July 12, 2002 11:32 AM

jakabo, ICQ yu settirebildim en sonunda, neydi senin numara?
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
PyroManiaC
PyroManiaC


Adventuring Hero
and Master of Fire!
posted July 12, 2002 12:45 PM

huh?

Whatever.....one Tosserpizza and one Tossbeer plz...!
If someone wants a slice, sit down and eat!
everyone welcome to my table!
____________
Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold.
The earth's real treasure is far deeper.


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
madmartigan
madmartigan


Bad-mannered
Famous Hero
who will never walk alone
posted July 12, 2002 01:05 PM

let the pizza be thine... what I want is the beer

and you can take sip if you want to
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Celfious
Celfious


Promising
Legendary Hero
Regular
posted July 12, 2002 03:22 PM

I'll take an Elrics pink tos drink.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Sir_Elric
Sir_Elric


Responsible
Famous Hero
Having a bad hair day.
posted July 12, 2002 03:46 PM
Edited By: Sir_Elric on 12 Jul 2002

*Elric awakes from his slumber*

Quote:
One HUGE beer comin´ up for Maniac (alcholfree of course, you dont think we serve alcohol to minors do you? ) and one Tossquila for Aculias, and im sorry but we are out of Pink drinks. Sir_Elric was in and drank em all, his sitting in the corner and sleeping btw so be quiet.

So we are thinking of renaming those drinks too "Elric KnockOutToss" or just "Elric cant drink like a man toss drink" now. Which name do you think is better?


The Miss Stiven Special has a better ring to it.

____________
Neverwinter Nights - "City of Melnibone"
Direct connect - ausnwn2.dyndns.org:5121

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Sir_Stiven
Sir_Stiven


Honorable
Legendary Hero
banned
posted July 12, 2002 04:37 PM
Edited By: Sir_Stiven on 12 Jul 2002

obviously i did hit a nerve there lol, im just kidding around with ya Elric...i didnt know that you couldnt drink like a man, im sorry if i did hurt you.

And one "Elric cant drink like a man toss drink" coming up for Celfious, and as a todays special i give you a purple umbrella aswell...Elrics personal favourite. I think i owe him that since i obviously did insult him earlier.

EDIT: oh and to comment that toss of yours, well honestly i dont care much. I know who i am and im proud of the person i am. The only thing that your animation insulted is people with glasses if you ask me since you make em seem very "nerdy" when you make an animation like that. And i think thats unfair of you, if you going to toss me than do so, dont attack innocent ppl with glasses.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
hamsi128
hamsi128


Promising
Supreme Hero
tosser tavern owner
posted July 12, 2002 04:53 PM

Elric cant drink like a man toss drink.
and his special: pick your own colour on umbrella added to menu.





____________
quoting my post = bullet in your head

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Sir_Elric
Sir_Elric


Responsible
Famous Hero
Having a bad hair day.
posted July 12, 2002 05:24 PM
Edited By: Sir_Elric on 12 Jul 2002

Quote:
obviously i did hit a nerve there lol, im just kidding around with ya Elric...i didnt know that you couldnt drink like a man, im sorry if i did hurt you.

And one "Elric cant drink like a man toss drink" coming up for Celfious, and as a todays special i give you a purple umbrella aswell...Elrics personal favourite. I think i owe him that since i obviously did insult him earlier.

EDIT: oh and to comment that toss of yours, well honestly i dont care much. I know who i am and im proud of the person i am. The only thing that your animation insulted is people with glasses if you ask me since you make em seem very "nerdy" when you make an animation like that. And i think thats unfair of you, if you going to toss me than do so, dont attack innocent ppl with glasses.


obviously i did hit a nerve there lol, im just kidding around with ya Sir Stiven...i didnt know that you couldnt take a comeback im sorry if i did hurt you.
(sounds familiar)

*Rings the bell*
My shout, Elric cant drink like a man toss drink with rainbow umbrellas for everyone.

Oh and as for people with glasses, are you for real lol!?... so if I used someone without glasses then what?....the non-glasses wearing fraternity would be out to shut the tavern ROFL!?

Ok just for you the real Sir Stiven.


____________
Neverwinter Nights - "City of Melnibone"
Direct connect - ausnwn2.dyndns.org:5121

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Sir_Stiven
Sir_Stiven


Honorable
Legendary Hero
banned
posted July 12, 2002 10:10 PM

Thats just the thing Elric, if you read my post you will find out that i didnt take any offence whatsoever from it. I just found it dumb that you made a fool out of people with glasses by doing it.

Honestly i guess i could start to be annoyed with you by now but i wont, i know "your kind" of people. Cant get anywhere by using words so you use other stuff instead, and when things heaten up you people just chicken out. The reason i reckon these things is because i used to bully one. Im not proud of it and i wont do something like it again. And therefor this conversation on my behalf ends now, we can contiune this in IM if you like but i wont ruin the best thread in Tavern by fighting a guy thats only looking for one thing, and when his got it his running away hiding.

Im sorry if that toss about you cant drink got to you, how would i know it anyway? I havent seen you drink so it was just a dumb thing so say from me. I didnt reckon you would feel so strongly about it. sorry...

Now, does anyone here wanna get some beer or are you just here looking for some action and having pizza?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AndiAngelsla...
AndiAngelslayer


Disgraceful
Famous Hero
posted July 12, 2002 10:32 PM

elric, please...you ruin our tavern with those photos of you and yer father...post them elsewhere

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Aculias
Aculias


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Pretty Boy Angel Sacraficer
posted July 13, 2002 01:21 AM

That is weird I heard that was you & Motor up there Andi
____________
Dreaming of a Better World

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Sir_Elric
Sir_Elric


Responsible
Famous Hero
Having a bad hair day.
posted July 13, 2002 02:44 AM
Edited By: Sir_Elric on 12 Jul 2002

Quote:
Thats just the thing Elric, if you read my post you will find out that i didnt take any offence whatsoever from it. I just found it dumb that you made a fool out of people with glasses by doing it.

Honestly i guess i could start to be annoyed with you by now but i wont, i know "your kind" of people. Cant get anywhere by using words so you use other stuff instead, and when things heaten up you people just chicken out. The reason i reckon these things is because i used to bully one. Im not proud of it and i wont do something like it again. And therefor this conversation on my behalf ends now, we can contiune this in IM if you like but i wont ruin the best thread in Tavern by fighting a guy thats only looking for one thing, and when his got it his running away hiding.

Im sorry if that toss about you cant drink got to you, how would i know it anyway? I havent seen you drink so it was just a dumb thing so say from me. I didnt reckon you would feel so strongly about it. sorry...

Now, does anyone here wanna get some beer or are you just here looking for some action and having pizza?


You are the one who can't take a joke, Which is all it is.
I read your toss and thought I'd add my own, so what's wrong with that?
Isn't that what you do day in and day out?
Seems to me you just can't take it when someone betters you.

I don't feel strongly about it, your kidding right?

You hit the ball to me, I just hit it back!

Your saying if someone tossed you that you would ignore it?
Yea right, lighten up Sir Stiven, if you can't take it don't try to dish it out!

And just for the record, the people with glasses thing, I did one with, and I did one without, what's the difference, has to be one or the other?
What does that leave me, animals?... maybe use the head of a duck or will that offend the bird folk too ROFL!!

"Your kind of people" and what kind is that, talented LOL?
"Can't use words"...umm try reading the words on the animation, Geez!!
"when things heaten up you people just chicken out".....guess your wrong there too lol....
"therefor this conversation on my behalf ends now"....put me down for $100

Now where's my pink drink and slice of pizza?
____________
Neverwinter Nights - "City of Melnibone"
Direct connect - ausnwn2.dyndns.org:5121

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
hamsi128
hamsi128


Promising
Supreme Hero
tosser tavern owner
posted July 13, 2002 10:04 AM

hehehe tossing tossing and tossing ... now tavern became to old days

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Sir_Stiven
Sir_Stiven


Honorable
Legendary Hero
banned
posted July 13, 2002 02:40 PM

lol ya hamsi, me thought id spice things up alittle by toss Elric around. Only his explainations to try and hide from stuff has made me ROFL all the time hehe

I didnt reckon my tosses about him would be so spot on tho, only the fact that he tried at defend himself at every cost against every toss made things alittle to boring tho...i guess im just getting to good at this

As for that pizza slice and "Elric cant drink like a man toss drink" its coming right away, and its on me btw...you have earned it, ill even give you two purple umbrellas lol

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Sir_Elric
Sir_Elric


Responsible
Famous Hero
Having a bad hair day.
posted July 13, 2002 04:00 PM

Quote:
lol ya hamsi, me thought id spice things up alittle by toss Elric around. Only his explainations to try and hide from stuff has made me ROFL all the time hehe

I didnt reckon my tosses about him would be so spot on tho, only the fact that he tried at defend himself at every cost against every toss made things alittle to boring tho...i guess im just getting to good at this

As for that pizza slice and "Elric cant drink like a man toss drink" its coming right away, and its on me btw...you have earned it, ill even give you two purple umbrellas lol


Then you woke up.
Dream on, you wouldn't know wit if it came up and bit you on the a$$
Quote:

"therefor this conversation on my behalf ends now"....put me down for $100


Cha-chinggg
Easy money
____________
Neverwinter Nights - "City of Melnibone"
Direct connect - ausnwn2.dyndns.org:5121

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This Popular Thread is 103 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 40 60 80 ... 99 100 101 102 103 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.1298 seconds