Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 3.5 - WoG and Beyond > Thread: ERM help and discussion
Thread: ERM help and discussion This Popular Thread is 382 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 80 160 240 320 ... 378 379 380 381 382 · «PREV
fanofheroes
fanofheroes


Known Hero
posted June 21, 2020 10:19 PM

Hello all

I wanted to make an ultimate Might hero and ultimate Magic hero.

so for example I wanted to combine the specialties of Crag Hack and Tazar so that every level up they get 5% bonus to offense and armor. And then something similar to Magic heroes.  I tried putting them in a line but when I tested it, it won't let me overlap them.  Is this hard coded into the game so that this is prevented, or is it possible?

!!HE102:X0/22 X0/23;offense + armor
!!HE90:X0/25 X0/26;sorcery + resistance

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
RerryR
RerryR


Promising
Famous Hero
Researching Magic
posted June 22, 2020 07:20 AM

fanofheroes said:
Hello all

I wanted to make an ultimate Might hero and ultimate Magic hero.

so for example I wanted to combine the specialties of Crag Hack and Tazar so that every level up they get 5% bonus to offense and armor. And then something similar to Magic heroes.  I tried putting them in a line but when I tested it, it won't let me overlap them.  Is this hard coded into the game so that this is prevented, or is it possible?

!!HE102:X0/22 X0/23;offense + armor
!!HE90:X0/25 X0/26;sorcery + resistance


Just like this it is not possible, I think it will always take the last one.
In the Chinese forum is a way to apply several specialties to one hero. You can search there if you want.

My suggestion would be to just write a script that simulates the second specialty, so basically you just reduce or increase the damage with every hit based on your hero level.  

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fanofheroes
fanofheroes


Known Hero
posted June 22, 2020 08:15 PM

RerryR said:
fanofheroes said:
Hello all

I wanted to make an ultimate Might hero and ultimate Magic hero.

so for example I wanted to combine the specialties of Crag Hack and Tazar so that every level up they get 5% bonus to offense and armor. And then something similar to Magic heroes.  I tried putting them in a line but when I tested it, it won't let me overlap them.  Is this hard coded into the game so that this is prevented, or is it possible?

!!HE102:X0/22 X0/23;offense + armor
!!HE90:X0/25 X0/26;sorcery + resistance


Just like this it is not possible, I think it will always take the last one.
In the Chinese forum is a way to apply several specialties to one hero. You can search there if you want.

My suggestion would be to just write a script that simulates the second specialty, so basically you just reduce or increase the damage with every hit based on your hero level.  


Thanks for the tip!! So I'll start with the first, using Crag Hack by just adding the defense bonus text and battle outcome.

!#VRz10:S^Receives a 5% per level bonus to Offense and Armor Skill percentage^;
!!UN:G2/102/2/10;give specialty texts (the 10 is for the z10 variable)
!?MF1; trigger for stack taking damage
!!HE-1:102; sets hero who activates trigger
!!HE102:E1=v1; sets hero 102 experience as variable v1
!!MF:F*(1-(0.05*v1); sets receiver damage @ 5% per level (v1) reduction


My ERM coding is about as good as my Chinese, meaning I'm no good haha.  But I'll keep trying to see what I can find.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Salamandre
Salamandre


Admirable
Omnipresent Hero
Wog refugee
posted June 22, 2020 08:18 PM

Yeah, that code will maybe work in Era 9.23 but as now it won't.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fanofheroes
fanofheroes


Known Hero
posted June 22, 2020 09:37 PM

Salamandre said:
Yeah, that code will maybe work in Era 9.23 but as now it won't.


I've been trying to follow the ERM coding from:

file:///C:/gog%20games/homm%203%20complete/Help/Erm%20Help%202.81/index.html

is there another guide I can use to follow then?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Ghost
Ghost


Legendary Hero
Therefore I am
posted July 03, 2020 10:23 PM

Dear!

I prayer you give full script. I want BANK (47) is Necropolis town. So AI to build and buy troops from BANK (47). Given name? Showdown.

Ok thanks

I'm using WoG/ERA II version 2.9.13
____________
Fight MWMs - stand teach

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This Popular Thread is 382 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 80 160 240 320 ... 378 379 380 381 382 · «PREV
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0300 seconds