Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile

<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes

LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 6 - The New Beginning > Thread: ~ Heroes 6 patch 1.2 - Bug reports ~
Thread: ~ Heroes 6 patch 1.2 - Bug reports ~ [ This thread is 15 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (8) 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ]
Pacifist
Pacifist


Famous Hero
posted January 02, 2012 02:42 PM

A bug still with version 1.2 when transferring heroes from 1 map of a campaign to the next. Secondary hero transfers scrolls and artifacts as free spells next maps but also both heroes transfer map movement bonuses from stables or other structure (like centaur building). No wonder the maps are so quicly finished with speeds of +- 60. Anasthasia even has a speed +- 80 in epilogue campaign. I first thought it was a scripted bonus but when it became so big I had to investigate. But I have also Kiril in map 1 as magic blood (I lost all previous saves from Kiril might as advertised but I expected to keep at least the portrait in epilogue choices since there are 10 slots), well Kiril has 44 movement points in the end of map 1 with logistics, +3 movement bonus trait, stables, boots +4 and no centaur building at that moment so that should have been 39. Don't know where he received the +5 bonus since at beginning of this week he only visited stables before going for Thorgul. Map 2 he starts with 40 movement,  41 with boots...Weird and no logic there.
____________
http://www.youtube.com/user/alkoriak#g/u

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Nocturnal
Nocturnal


Promising
Famous Hero
posted January 02, 2012 06:01 PM

Those bonuses are transferred permanently, like added stats? Or they die out within the week like the map locations say?
____________
True beauty transcends such
simplistic labels such as "good" and
"evil" -Vega

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Pacifist
Pacifist


Famous Hero
posted January 03, 2012 09:37 AM

The movement bonuses are permanent. As an example I have a video of the last boss fight in blood epilogue campaign where I pointed the cursor to see the movement of my heroes. Warning : the video may contain some spoilers if you haven't yet completed the campaign :

http://youtu.be/EhApD72sfYA
____________
http://www.youtube.com/user/alkoriak#g/u

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
httassadar
httassadar


Adventuring Hero
posted January 03, 2012 10:15 AM

The ability description is not consistent.

I'm using Anastasya tears magic and reached tears lvl 2.

In the hero screen units panel, you can see the lvl 1 tears reputation skill and description -- It says increase necro skill by 5%

You can also view the reputation skill in hero ability panel, here it says increase necro skill by 7%

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
deathblade
deathblade

Tavern Dweller
posted January 04, 2012 12:06 AM

Hi!
I'm new here and at heroes series.

I would like to add the following bugs I'm experiencing (still playing the campaign):

1a. In mission 1 of sanctuary (as irina) I've upgraded irina to blood. The animation played but her appearance didn't. Not sure though if it's intentional. She's still neutral haven magic (the blue one).

1b. Continuation of #1, if i look at irina (by clicking the paper icon), I can see and it says she's a monk, but her model on the adventure map and combat screen is using the cleric (haven magic).


2. Irina's heroic strike doesn't seem to have some special effects (just like the lightning bolt bug). The enemy unit stack will just play the (being) hit sfx and receive the damage. Secondary heroes do have sfx for their heroic strikes e.g. water from beneath the enemy unit stack. But if you use the "pressed attack" irina will use the `light` attack on the enemy unit.

3. On inferno mission 1, when alt-tabbing out and back to the game, mouse scroll will be disabled. Need to restart the whole game to re-enable it. Haven't experienced it on other faction's campaign.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
httassadar
httassadar


Adventuring Hero
posted January 04, 2012 04:06 AM

She'll be fully converted to santuary hero from mission 2.

3. I haven't experienced this in 1.2, it's known in 1.1. Is it still there? Grrrr...

Quote:
Hi!
I'm new here and at heroes series.

I would like to add the following bugs I'm experiencing (still playing the campaign):

1a. In mission 1 of sanctuary (as irina) I've upgraded irina to blood. The animation played but her appearance didn't. Not sure though if it's intentional. She's still neutral haven magic (the blue one).

1b. Continuation of #1, if i look at irina (by clicking the paper icon), I can see and it says she's a monk, but her model on the adventure map and combat screen is using the cleric (haven magic).


2. Irina's heroic strike doesn't seem to have some special effects (just like the lightning bolt bug). The enemy unit stack will just play the (being) hit sfx and receive the damage. Secondary heroes do have sfx for their heroic strikes e.g. water from beneath the enemy unit stack. But if you use the "pressed attack" irina will use the `light` attack on the enemy unit.

3. On inferno mission 1, when alt-tabbing out and back to the game, mouse scroll will be disabled. Need to restart the whole game to re-enable it. Haven't experienced it on other faction's campaign.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Algol
Algol

Tavern Dweller
posted January 04, 2012 05:28 AM
Edited by Algol at 05:33, 04 Jan 2012.

Hi all,

After the 1.2 patch I have decided to begin again the Haven campaign (I have previously played the first and second scenarios) and I will be happy to collaborate in the bug hunting and reporting that you are managing in this post.

These are all the bugs I have found related to the Haven faction:

MAJOR:
a) The "Guardian Angel" Faction ability level achieved for the main hero is now tied to the Angel Watch building result.
If Anton has level III, when in combat, the Guardian Angel gauge is filled until level III instead of up to level I.
Or the ability is bugged or the explanatory text should be updated.
Note: I see that it is already mentioned in the "New Bugs" section.

b) Situation: in the middle of the battlefield I have a group of Praetorians adjacent to another allied unit (shielding it) and I want to attack with my group of Marksman situated on the rear, but shooting with them will damage that allied unit.
So, I use the Guardian Angel shield over the unit. When shooting, the shielded unit does not suffer damage, BUT the group of adjacent Praetorians is damaged as if absorbing part of the damage.

c)The "Searing Light" ability of the Blazing Glories is not working at all. Some of the Blazing Glories are consumed after attacking, but they are never recovered. In the explanatory text, they are supposed to be recovered after combat.

d)If the Griffins can act twice (leadership bonus), if the first selected action is diving, there is no second action available. But it is possible to move/attack normally first and then dive.

MINOR:
a) Confirmed that when Praetorians are adjacent to enemy units, a green arrow pointing up is shown over the enemy unit as if protected by the praetorian unit. Just a visual bug.

b) When battle diving with Imperial Griffin, if several enemy units are affected, the damage animation is played for each one, except for any unit located at the right side of the battlefield (if player attacking). Typically happening for shooters not moving from the initial position. Just another visual bug, because damage is calculated and applied properly.

Best Regards,
Algol

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
BlazeHun
BlazeHun


Adventuring Hero
posted January 04, 2012 05:47 AM

Quote:
Hi all,

After the 1.2 patch I have decided to begin again the Haven campaign (I have previously played the first and second scenarios) and I will be happy to collaborate in the bug hunting and reporting that you are managing in this post.

These are all the bugs I have found related to the Haven faction:

MAJOR:
a) The "Guardian Angel" Faction ability level achieved for the main hero is now tied to the Angel Watch building result.
If Anton has level III, when in combat, the Guardian Angel gauge is filled until level III instead of up to level I.
Or the ability is bugged or the explanatory text should be updated.
Note: I see that it is already mentioned in the "New Bugs" section.



This could be an intended change. Guardian Angel gauge filling speed was decreased, so they maybe strengthen the special building?
Angel Watch effects only the castles area?

____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Xerox
Xerox


Promising
Undefeatable Hero
posted January 04, 2012 06:04 PM
Edited by xerox at 18:04, 04 Jan 2012.

they really need to fix all the petrification and out of time abuse bugs

Necro Sacrifice + Vampire Out of Time = immortal army.

Inferno Ravager + Petrify = immortal.

Kirin + Petrify = Immortal because of high iniative etc.

A suggestion would be to make you able to destroy the petrified creature, similar to stone/ice wall.
____________
Over himself, over his own
body and
mind, the individual is
sovereign.
- John Stuart Mill

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Asphyxiate69
Asphyxiate69

Tavern Dweller
posted January 04, 2012 06:36 PM

I'm new to this forum, but I joined to report a rather annoying bug that I've come across. I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I'm playing offline or if anyone else has experienced the same bug or a similar one. The bug is as follows:

When playing as Haven on the tree of plenty map, I found the tear of asha (which was surprisingly easy compared to MM5) and built the unique haven structure "Elrath's Infinite Mercy". For those that don't know, on top of 4000 gold and increased creature growth, a special ability for the building is an archangel will resurrect 33% of all fallen creatures after the combat. I thought that was pretty awesome, until I did my first siege of the game against one of the computers. After I decimated her army and captured the town, the screen greys out and tells me how many creatures are resurrected from the ones I lost during the battle. This is all well and good, but when I press "OK" the screen remains greyed out and does not let me do anything pretty much. I can't save the game, and upon trying to load or go to the main menu, the game becomes unresponsive and crashes.

This is extremely annoying and I've tried retrying it many times but to no avail. If anyone else has had this same problem or knows a way around it, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll have to restart the game and simply not use the tear of Asha, which would be kind of silly.

Also, Compared to MM5, the view of the cities when you want to build or recruit troops in MM6 suck. In 5 they were epic and huge, you could zoom in and see every detail. In 6 they're super cartoony and non interactive. I always enjoyed the amount if satisfaction I got from going from the basic town to the fully constructed town and being able to look at it in lots of detail. Just thought I'd put that out there.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Nocturnal
Nocturnal


Promising
Famous Hero
posted January 04, 2012 06:39 PM
Edited by Nocturnal at 18:44, 04 Jan 2012.

Quote:


d)If the Griffins can act twice (leadership bonus), if the first selected action is diving, there is no second action available. But it is possible to move/attack normally first and then dive.


That is a very strange bug indeed. Cause normally, you can't use any special ability in your second action you got from morale. This case is completely upside down here

Quote:
Also, Compared to MM5, the view of the cities when you want to build or recruit troops in MM6 suck.


You are talking about town screens, which all the fans are complaining about. They are working on that. Town screens will be back.
____________
True beauty transcends such
simplistic labels such as "good" and
"evil" -Vega

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Asphyxiate69
Asphyxiate69

Tavern Dweller
posted January 05, 2012 12:06 AM

Quote:
You are talking about town screens, which all the fans are complaining about. They are working on that. Town screens will be back.



Yeeeeeees!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
BlazeHun
BlazeHun


Adventuring Hero
posted January 05, 2012 04:24 AM

Patch 1.2.1 is coming. Fixes dynasty profile compare problem.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
evinin
evinin


Supreme Hero
Servant of Asha
posted January 05, 2012 04:38 AM
Edited by evinin at 04:29, 06 Jan 2012.

Edit: This is a spoiler of the campaign story.

I'm not sure if this is considered as a bug but I'll reported it. Here's what I noticed yesterday after finishing the Haven campaign - the fourth map starts with Uriel's death which is the exact same scene from the end of the Necropolis campaign. In the end of Anton's fourth mission he meets his sister Anastasya and has a conversation with her which is the same talk she had with him on her forth map BEFORE killing Uriel. And Anton talks with her AFTER Uriel's death. ??? The conversation is without doubt the same.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Nocturnal
Nocturnal


Promising
Famous Hero
posted January 05, 2012 04:41 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure if this is considered as a bug but I'll reported it. Here's what I noticed yesterday after finishing the Haven campaign - the fourth map starts with Uriel's death which is the exact same scene from the end of the Necropolis campaign. In the end of Anton's fourth mission he meets his sister Anastasya and has a conversation with her which is the same talk she had with him on her forth map BEFORE killing Uriel. And Anton talks with her AFTER Uriel's death. ??? The conversation is without doubt the same.


Yeah it is the same. The campaigns go parallel to each other chronologically, not one after another. All of them show the same time period but from different brother's or sister's aspect.
____________
True beauty transcends such
simplistic labels such as "good" and
"evil" -Vega

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
evinin
evinin


Supreme Hero
Servant of Asha
posted January 05, 2012 06:25 AM
Edited by Elvin at 06:12, 06 Jan 2012.

Quote:
Quote:
I'm not sure if this is considered as a bug but I'll reported it. Here's what I noticed yesterday after finishing the Haven campaign - the fourth map starts with Uriel's death which is the exact same scene from the end of the Necropolis campaign. In the end of Anton's fourth mission he meets his sister Anastasya and has a conversation with her which is the same talk she had with him on her forth map BEFORE killing Uriel. And Anton talks with her AFTER Uriel's death. ??? The conversation is without doubt the same.


Yeah it is the same. The campaigns go parallel to each other chronologically, not one after another. All of them show the same time period but from different brother's or sister's aspect.


You didn't understand me. My point is that the conversation took place two times - before





*SPOILERS!!!*




Uriel's death and after Uriel's death which is impossible. In Necro campaign it was before the angel was killed, in Haven it was after that.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
IceTea
IceTea

Tavern Dweller
posted January 05, 2012 07:32 AM


Hi everybody

Damn crash-bug in Stronghold map 2.
(blood path, even if not sure there could be any connection...)

The game freezes during "Red Jaguar's Clan" turn, when their hero tries to teleport to his capital city...
I've tried to bypass this but unsuccessufully


Any idea?

Thanks...


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Nocturnal
Nocturnal


Promising
Famous Hero
posted January 05, 2012 09:58 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm not sure if this is considered as a bug but I'll reported it. Here's what I noticed yesterday after finishing the Haven campaign - the fourth map starts with Uriel's death which is the exact same scene from the end of the Necropolis campaign. In the end of Anton's fourth mission he meets his sister Anastasya and has a conversation with her which is the same talk she had with him on her forth map BEFORE killing Uriel. And Anton talks with her AFTER Uriel's death. ??? The conversation is without doubt the same.


Yeah it is the same. The campaigns go parallel to each other chronologically, not one after another. All of them show the same time period but from different brother's or sister's aspect.


You didn't understand me. My point is that the conversation took place two times - before Uriel's death and after Uriel's death which is impossible. In Necro campaign it was before the angel was killed, in Haven it was after that.


I haven't played Haven campaign and am playing Necro but haven't finished it yet. But for example, the scene Anastasya killing his father has been seen in two different campaigns, or Irina's joining the Sanctuary also. So, its normal for it to be seen twice. BUT, it is not normal for it to happen in two different times; you say one was before Uriels death, one was after it. So that is some chronology mistake Ubisoft made. It's not a bug, but a storytelling mistake.

Maybe it was a flashback or something? Cause it's a big mistake for a game the concentration in development of which was on campaigns most obviously.
____________
True beauty transcends such
simplistic labels such as "good" and
"evil" -Vega

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
evinin
evinin


Supreme Hero
Servant of Asha
posted January 05, 2012 10:55 AM

Quote:
Maybe it was a flashback or something?  Cause it's a big mistake for a game the concentration in development of which was on campaigns most obviously.


I'm sure it's not a flashback.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Nocturnal
Nocturnal


Promising
Famous Hero
posted January 05, 2012 05:58 PM
Edited by Nocturnal at 18:00, 05 Jan 2012.

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe it was a flashback or something?  Cause it's a big mistake for a game the concentration in development of which was on campaigns most obviously.


I'm sure it's not a flashback.


Then it seems they **** up the chronology of the story they created
____________
True beauty transcends such
simplistic labels such as "good" and
"evil" -Vega

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
[ This thread is 15 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (8) 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] < Prev Thread . . . Next Thread >
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0883 seconds