Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 3.5 - WoG and Beyond > Thread: [mod] tok
Thread: [mod] tok This thread is 3 pages long: 1 2 3 · «PREV
avatar
avatar


Promising
Supreme Hero
posted March 30, 2020 07:14 PM

Wendigo lvl5 is fine, stats are fine too. It will be neutral creature, so number are meaningless, only interesting bonuses really matters. It should have also something connected with Paralyze bonus.

Shaman should have higher level than 2. 3tier or 4tier will be fine.
As a bonus. Some time ago I wrote spell/ability for creature that deplete -1 spell for certain creature. For example, creature could take back -1 resurrection for Archangels. It think such ability would fit to Shaman.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fiorin
fiorin


Promising
Known Hero
ctrl + s
posted March 30, 2020 09:44 PM

FirePaladin said:
I'd say shaman should be at least level 3. They are supposed to be people with strong bonds with the spiritual world and have great powers.


avatar said:
Wendigo lvl5 is fine, stats are fine too. It will be neutral creature, so number are meaningless, only interesting bonuses really matters. It should have also something connected with Paralyze bonus.

Shaman should have higher level than 2. 3tier or 4tier will be fine.
As a bonus. Some time ago I wrote spell/ability for creature that deplete -1 spell for certain creature. For example, creature could take back -1 resurrection for Archangels. It think such ability would fit to Shaman.


Paralyze like manticore/dendroid ?

I agree with the lvl 3 for shaman. I dont wanted a lvl 4 because Ogre Magi already lvl4. Avatar, do you have the vcmi code for that spell/abilitie ? Hows you implemented ?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
avatar
avatar


Promising
Supreme Hero
posted March 30, 2020 10:52 PM

Download lastest Axolotl Creatures pack and check Baba Yaga ability and spell Depletion!
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fiorin
fiorin


Promising
Known Hero
ctrl + s
posted April 02, 2020 05:31 AM

What about... a sharkman?





April's fool?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
acidchalk
acidchalk


Promising
Known Hero
posted April 03, 2020 09:04 PM

this better not be a tease! he'd be great for abyss

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Macron1
Macron1


Supreme Hero
posted April 03, 2020 11:32 PM
Edited by Macron1 at 23:34, 03 Apr 2020.

acidchalk said:
this better not be a tease! he'd be great for abyss


Make an upgrade, and it will be a replace for nixes in Cove

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
FirePaladin
FirePaladin


Supreme Hero
Undercover modder
posted April 10, 2020 11:38 PM

Looks good, as an Alpha model.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
zeryss
zeryss


Promising
Famous Hero
http://i12.pixs.ru/storage/6/4
posted July 20, 2020 05:22 AM

my congratulations on the release

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fiorin
fiorin


Promising
Known Hero
ctrl + s
posted July 20, 2020 05:29 AM

zeryss said:
my congratulations on the release


I updated with the download link on stealth mode. Was not my intention call attention. I admit its not a big deal the mod for now, but i want releasing often some creatures... Be welcome anyone to suggest, criticize or just try...

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
LordHawk
LordHawk

Tavern Dweller
posted August 03, 2020 12:53 PM
Edited by LordHawk at 14:13, 03 Aug 2020.

Thanks for spending the fiorin units, especially the Wendigo, they look great on the map and on the battlefield.
However, from the technical side I have a few comments and while the Wendigo itself is ok [although I expected it to be undead], there is already a problem with the Shaman.
More precisely, looking at the proposed statistics and what is in the game on this topic, they are completely different, a bit on the plus side and a bit on the minus side.
In general, comparing it to other units of this tier, it seems too weak and now it fits better at lvl 1 and it is not the best even there, because centaur and pikeman are stronger.
Therefore, I would suggest strengthening it a bit, especially dmg to a minimum of 1-3, preferably 1-4 or 2-3 [pikemen, centaur, troglodytes have similar weapons and higher damage], attack minimum 5 and a little more hp. Because nowadays even the weakest of the lvl 2 stats, the archer, apart from the spd, is better, and shooters usually have stats slightly behind the fighters.
In addition, the price is confused, as it currently costs more than the Wendigo - 530 gold.
As for the ability, there are a lot of interesting options, what is interesting, what was also proposed, and even what was proposed by the avatar and so far I have not checked this anti-magic, but if it had dmg 1-4 and resistance to the curse, then too something interesting. But I also have a question that the ability "mix" does not lower morale with units of "bad factions" when in the army with them?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fiorin
fiorin


Promising
Known Hero
ctrl + s
posted August 03, 2020 10:42 PM

LordHawk said:
Thanks for spending the fiorin units, especially the Wendigo, they look great on the map and on the battlefield.
However, from the technical side I have a few comments and while the Wendigo itself is ok [although I expected it to be undead], there is already a problem with the Shaman.
More precisely, looking at the proposed statistics and what is in the game on this topic, they are completely different, a bit on the plus side and a bit on the minus side.
In general, comparing it to other units of this tier, it seems too weak and now it fits better at lvl 1 and it is not the best even there, because centaur and pikeman are stronger.
Therefore, I would suggest strengthening it a bit, especially dmg to a minimum of 1-3, preferably 1-4 or 2-3 [pikemen, centaur, troglodytes have similar weapons and higher damage], attack minimum 5 and a little more hp. Because nowadays even the weakest of the lvl 2 stats, the archer, apart from the spd, is better, and shooters usually have stats slightly behind the fighters.
In addition, the price is confused, as it currently costs more than the Wendigo - 530 gold.
As for the ability, there are a lot of interesting options, what is interesting, what was also proposed, and even what was proposed by the avatar and so far I have not checked this anti-magic, but if it had dmg 1-4 and resistance to the curse, then too something interesting. But I also have a question that the ability "mix" does not lower morale with units of "bad factions" when in the army with them?


Hello @LordHawk, first of all, thanks for testing and giving feedback. The two models are made time ago and i was delaying because external things. I released quietly, but as you see, unpolished. The abilities, i have no great ideas, but open to contribuitions. Better, im gonna create a git repository to manage that.

What your thoughts on Shaman? Give him life! And skills

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AncientDruids
AncientDruids


Known Hero
BEware THe DRuids
posted August 05, 2020 03:38 AM
Edited by AncientDruids at 03:44, 05 Aug 2020.

I planned a unique skill for Wendigo in one of my mods. Would you like to hear?

It's 'Chaotic Retaliation'. This creature has 50% chance of retaliation each time it's attacked, so it can retaliate every time, every other time, or at no time at all during the battle.

But here's the kicker - every time it does, it attacks with 200% damage (like Dread Knight's ability).

Or if it's too weird to your liking, there's a more straightforward ability - 'Karma retaliation':

Wendigo retaliates normally, once every turn, and every time it does, it attacks with 200% damage.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fiorin
fiorin


Promising
Known Hero
ctrl + s
posted August 30, 2020 08:56 AM

Well, after moving house... some updates.
I planned putting the Andruids mechanic on Wendigo. Some chaotic matter to make interesting. Buffing some attributes for shaman work more like a lvl3 than a weak 2 one.

And for the graphics...

I tried rework Kelpie model... and the results are not good. But im gonna try again a new approach.

I did too a sharkman. Was not soo terrible, but need a lot of rework.

Well, the next model ready, polished, but not colored... the reworked Gnome!



Comparing to the first version, the model was full reworked/remade with clean poly.


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
adamnavel
adamnavel

Tavern Dweller
posted September 07, 2020 12:15 PM

@Fiorin
Absoluetly amazing work man! Thanks for sharing it with community, it's really kind Checked both models you did, really cool graphic and colors, looks good if compare to basic game H3 units.

Hope to see Plague Doctor soon love that one too, few words about that, will be great if it will be a bit higher same as skeletons etc, and a bit fatter lol

Do you work on Blender? Can I have a bit of your time to help me with models for my mod ))

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
exodustpa
exodustpa


Hired Hero
posted September 08, 2020 06:20 AM

I actually quite like the Sharkman, its a little cartoony but it seems to fit in.

The gnome looks great as well.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 3 pages long: 1 2 3 · «PREV
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0387 seconds