Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile

<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes

LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG)
Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG) [ This thread is 236 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 (72) 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ]
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 09, 2009 09:48 PM

Brona:


Gastly uses Hypnosis! ((Roll = 3))
Rhyhorn fell Asleep!


Mid-panicked cry, the Rhyhorn topples over on its side and is still. Its breathing patterns are in the slow, even rhythmns of sleep.

____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted August 10, 2009 12:12 AM

"Evan, switch helping hand to Phanpy!" Her madness had method.   Pidgey would do some good damage, but the Phanpy would need some help until that Rollout got up to speed.  Looking at the fallen tree, and the rolling Sandslash she calls Hedge over and whispers "Watch the Sandslash..when it trys to hit anybody, knock the log in front of it.  If it comes after you, just jump behind the log.  Wait till the others are clear though."

She prayed this would work.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted August 10, 2009 06:24 AM

Brona throws the pokeball.

((If I remember right it'd even be hard to catch it now ))
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted August 10, 2009 11:13 AM

Christian replied with a short "No" still looking at the room with the machines and thinks "How intresting, let's have a look."
He walks against the door, trying to act like it was there he was heading all along in case the Joy was watching. Once he had gone through the door he makes a quick step to the left and another a little backwards so he was out sight from the other room. Christian then proceeded to examin the room, adding it to his newly drawn map and writing down anything of intrest, the shape of the machines, what they seem to do, how they work and other such things.
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted August 10, 2009 04:30 PM

Stacey is unsure of what to go for, at this point. The one who could be dangerous, if left rolling, or the one that could become dangerous, if woken up. She figured it may be best to hit both, just in case.

"Rattata, quick attack that other Tauros! Munchlax, body slam that Sandslash again!"
____________
Time for a signature change, but to what?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 10, 2009 08:56 PM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 12:00, 12 Aug 2009.

Misty, Stacey, and Mina:


Rattata uses Quick Attack!
Critical hit!
Tauros (2) is hit for 12 damage!


The remaining Tauros seems to be gradually waking up; there's no time to dwell on it however, as Sandslash unleashes its attack. Bright stars of energy are unleashed from its spines, hitting in spite of its sand-blurred eyes.


Sandslash uses Swift! ((Roll = 3, 1, 2))


"I didn't know you knew that move!" the Sandslash's trainer exclaims.

"Idiot! the trainer of the Tauros explodes. "If you'd called for that move earlier, we would have won by now!"

Evan is lucky; Hedge manages to knock the tree trunk between him and the glowing stars. Pidgey and Rattata are not so lucky, and get hit full-force.


Pidgey is hit for 24 damage!
Pidgey faints!

Rattata is hit for 24 damage!
Rattata faints!

Luxio uses Thunderbolt!
Sandslash is unaffected...

Evan uses Helping Hand!
Evan is ready to help Phanpy!

Phanpy uses Rollout!
Sandslash is hit for a boosted 3 damage!
It's not very effective...

Shroomish uses Absorb!
Sandslash is hit for 11 damage!
It's super effective!

Kakuna uses String Shot!
Tauros (2) Speed fell!

Sandshrew uses Scratch!
Sandslash is hit for 3 damage!

Munchlax uses Body Slam!
Sandslash is hit for 12 damage!


"You did good Pidgey," Mina murmured to the ball in her hand before clipping it to her belt. "Just hang on--we'll get these guys. Be brave for me Houndour!"



Pidgey: 0/51 (Unconscious)
Stripes: 0/41 (Unconscious)
Phoebe (recalled): 30/30
Rattata: 0/36 (Unconscious)
Ditto: 0/48 (Unconscious)
Evan: 48/48
Sandshrew: 5/39
Hedge: 20/37
Grimer (recalled): 10/47
Slugma (recalled): 7/35
Munchlax: 78/78 (Speed down 1 level, Attack up 1 level, Defense up 1 level)
Houndour: 47/47

Luxio: 47/47 (Sp. Defense up 2 levels)
Shroomish: 47/47 (Poisoned)
Kakuna: 43/43 (Defense up 1 level)
Phanpy: 56/56

Tauros 2: 39/80 (Asleep, Accuracy down 5 levels, Speed down 2 levels)
Sandslash: 1/88 (Accuracy down 5 levels, Defense up 1 level)

----------------

Brona:


((You need a 93 or lower to catch her (up from ~47 without the Sleep status).))

You throw the Pokeball again; this time the Rhyhorn disappears inside.

((Roll = 83))

The ball shakes wildly--once, twice, three times--DING!


Pokemon: Rhyhorn
Type: Rock/Ground
Ability: Lightningrod
Gender: Female
Level: 17
Held Item: None
Stats—
HP: 59
Attack: 39
Def: 42
Sp. Attack: 20
Sp. Def: 20
Speed: 18

Moves:
Horn Attack
Tail Whip
Stomp
Fury Attack


Oddly enough, the ball continues shaking for a bit after the capture is registered, but the Rhyhorn gives up after few more shakes and the ball lays still.

----------------


Christian:


The room beyond the door is sub-divided into two sections. The front section holds all the basic equipment for routine Pokemon care: examination table for smaller Pokemon species, sink, shelves holding a box of rubber gloves and other hospital paraphernalia, cabinets, and a healing machine with slots for Pokeballs identical to that used in normal Pokemon Centers. A (locked) glass cabinet full of vials and prescription bottles is also set up against one wall.

The back section is...different.

A series of machines take up most of the space; one is dark and boxy, with a see-through door on the front displaying a thin-stemmed pedestal surrounded by half-rings of increasing size. Another looks like a cross between an egg crate and a copy machine; this one has a tube jutting out of one side just wide enough to fit an expanded Pokeball. The third resembles a scale of some sort with a plethora of knobs and buttons below it. The fourth is large and gray, and has dozens of wires and tubes running out of it. There also seems to be scrape marks in the floor, as if something else was moved out recently.

The back section of the room also contains a large cabinet with equipment hanging off it--nets, hooks, and other sinister-looking equipment--and a door in the back wall with a window set in it. A quick peek through shows it leads to the emergency wards.
____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted August 11, 2009 12:10 PM

After writing down the information on the machines, Christian starts walking through the room looking for any signs, papers or documents((or simular)) that might contain any information at all, writing down information that is important.
((He tries to do this as quick as possible))

((Next paragraph is up to wether or not anyone else enters the room. This one is for "No one else shows up"))
After writing down any information he may have found, Christian walks out of the door to the pokémon center and back to the training hall

((Please don't break my newly started carier as Brandra Agent ))
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 11, 2009 01:21 PM

((I don't plan on it. ))

Christian:


On one side of the large cabinet you find a set of maintenence logs taped to the doors. They don't identify the machines except by numbers (VEC4567, WYR1014, REN3321, TYR5400, and FIL2337) and they don't say which is which, but they do confirm that something (WYR1014) was taken out of here about three days ago. You also discover that one of the names on the log is Tenma's.

As you finish writing down the relevant information from the logs, you hear the door to the lobby open.


((On the other hand, I don't plan on making it easy for you, either.

FYI the front section is divided from the back by solid wall; so the person(s) entering haven't seen you yet.))
____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted August 11, 2009 01:36 PM

"Damn it!" Christian thought before running for a cover.

Actions are as following:
1. Hide
2. Try find something to hide the face with, if all else fails, use the cap I got
2. Analyze the enemy(numbers, ranks, male, female, try see if I know the person(s))
3. Try to sneak out without being discovered
4. At any(not any like in even the smallest thing sign of being discovered, but...you know, when I am certain they will discover me) use the smokeball and pray that it got more than one use.
5. Get the heck out of there!
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 11, 2009 02:06 PM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 15:44, 11 Aug 2009.

Christian:


You squeeze up against the wall behind the cabinet and hide your face with your cap, but no one appears. You hear footsteps (one pair) in the front section, then the press of a few buttons. A quick peek around the corner shows you Bandra Joy with her back to you, then you hear the ding-ding-ding-a-ling of the healing machine. You quietly pull out of sight again as Bandra Joy turns around; her footsteps make their way out again and the lobby door closes. After a few moments of silence you check the lobby and see that she's returned to her magazine. Acting like you know where you're going, you walk out of the Pokemon Center and head back to the training hall.
____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted August 11, 2009 11:51 PM

Knowing that the sandslash is out next round regardless she changes her focus to the Tauros.  "Hedge, switch targets to the Tauros, but keep the same attack.  Evan, use tackle on the Tauros."
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted August 12, 2009 12:36 AM

"You did wonderfully, Rattata." Stacey returns the pokemon to its place on her belt.

"Okay Munchlax. Go over to that Tauros, and give it one of your body slams!"
____________
Time for a signature change, but to what?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted August 12, 2009 01:32 PM

"Didn't seem like that Rhyhorn wanted to be caught..." Brona said, withdrawing his pokemon, then went to sleep for the rest of the night.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted August 12, 2009 02:00 PM

Back in the training hall, Christian takes a look around to see if anything has changed((Duh ))
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 12, 2009 02:50 PM

Misty, Stacey and Mina:


The Tauros awakens with a bellow, to find its movement impeded by sticky webbing.


Sandslash uses Swift! ((Roll = 4, 3, 5))
Hedge takes 40 damage!
Hedge faints!
Sandshrew takes 33 damage!
Sandshrew faints!
Munchlax takes 14 damage!


"I'm sorry Sandshrew. Just hang on," Mina murmured, recalling her.


Houndour uses Ember!
Sandslash takes 10 damage!
Sandslash faints!


The Sandslash's trainer recalls it with a look of disappointment; his compatriot starts ragging on him about his bad use of tactics. Meanwhile Tauros finally manages to move its sticky limbs enough to attack.


Tauros uses Rage! ((Roll = 40, 2))
Evan takes 14 damage!

Luxio uses Thunderbolt!
Tauros takes 18 damage!

Evan uses Tackle! ((Roll = 65))
Tauros takes 4 damage!

Phanpy uses Rollout!
Attack missed!

Shroomish uses Headbutt!
Attack missed!


The latter two stolen Pokemon are not fast enough to re-direct their attacks with their target recalled, and their attacks go wild.


Kakuna uses Harden!
Kakuna's Defense rose!

Munchlax uses Body Slam!
Tauros is hit for 24 damage!
Tauros faints!

Munchlax heals 5 damage due to held item Leftovers!


The trainer of the Tauros recalls his Pokemon and both Grunts take off running, still bickering to one another.

"Beat by a bunch of kids! Now I know why we never made Taskmaster!"

"This wouldn't have happened if you knew anything about tactics!"

"Hey, you were the one who--"

The noise trails off as the Grunts disappear into the forest.

The woods remain quiet for a moment, then sound starts to return as the wild Pokemon in the area realise the threat is over. The stolen Pokemon look a little bewildered now that there is nothing to fight and don't seem to know what to do.

The group's Pokemon (those that are still conscious ) return to their trainers. Mina pats Houndour and thanks him for his efforts. Munchlax yawns contentedly, pleased with herself for finishing the Tauros off. She waddles a few steps, sits down--and then starts to glow. Munchlax is evolving!


((All Pokemon that participated gain 2 levels. Allocate you EVs, guys! ))

----------------

Brona:


You sleep soundly and undisturbed for about seven hours, and are awakened by the risen sun. ((Your Pokemon are healed BTW.))

----------------

Christian:


You survey the training hall; the Grunt with the mysterious Pokemon is gone and a pair of dueling Mankeys have taken his place. The mix of Grunts has changed slightly in your absence and the man with the Chatot has vanished: now the near half of the hall has been taken up by a Taskmaster (identifiable by the vest) and about eight Grunts doing drills. Other than that, nothing has changed.
____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted August 12, 2009 03:06 PM

Brona found a pond and washed himself, then let his Pokemon drink and he were on his way again.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted August 12, 2009 03:21 PM

"Not feeling like training with the taskmaster here." Christian thought "Let's see what is behind the last door then."
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 12, 2009 07:35 PM

Brona:


You clean up and tend to your Pokemon. Rhyhorn still seems wary around you but doesn't try to run off--though it's plain the thought has crossed her mind.

You travel through the rest of the morning without incident, continuing across country to save time. The rest of the journey takes about five hours and you arrive in Ternai Town around 1:30PM.



((Legend reminder:

Blue squares--houses
Aqua shapes--ponds
Red square--Gym
Gray square--market and east exit
Green triangle--tower))

You enter town from the west; to your immediate right is a house and an old tower. The Gym is to your left, though from the sound of it there's a battle going on inside. The rest of the town is further down the road. The area here is green though dry; fortunately the town contains a few ponds.

----------------

Christian:


You leave the training hall through the only door you haven't used yet, and find yourself across the hall from the base's entertainment lounge. A few squashy couches circle a big TV against one wall, and more of them sit scattered around the room. It's still early, so while a few Grunts are lounging around, most of them are nursing coffees, chatting quietly or silently watching the TV.

Down the hall you can see a large alcove containing a coffee machine and several vending machines, and further down than that you can see an intersection--a small crew of Grunts crosses your field of vision carrying a ladder and a toolbox. In the ceiling of the lounge there is a black half-globe, matching the one embedded in the center of the intersection. After a moment, you recall there being a similar globe in the hall with the Pokemon Center...
____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted August 12, 2009 07:56 PM

Brona looked around, trying to see if there were any people nearby. Then he walked toward the gym, to see what type they specialized in.

((I honestly don't even remember the characters reason to go to Ternai ))
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 12, 2009 08:34 PM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 20:34, 12 Aug 2009.

Brona:

((Your boss sent you there. You're a member of the Starlight Squad and your leader, Elren, sent you to meet up with the new recruit Christian (B-E-T-A's character), because Christian has succeeded in infiltrating Team Bandra and Team Bandra is sending him to attack Ternai. Together you're supposed to figure out how to stall them.))


The streets are mostly deserted, so you walk up to the Gym and peer inside. The interior of the Gym is covered in rocks and green plants. You also see there is a battle in progress: a girl somewhat younger than you are in a dark green fighting uniform is battling a very pale boy in a trenchcoat. The latter is wearing a hat and sunglasses, even though he's indoors, and commanding a little purple scorpion-like Pokemon. The former is directing what looks like a four-foot tall cross between a sheep and an ox.
____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
[ This thread is 236 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 (72) 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ] < Prev Thread . . . Next Thread >
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.3752 seconds