Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG)
Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG) This Popular Thread is 273 pages long: 1 30 60 90 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 150 180 210 240 270 273 · «PREV / NEXT»
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 12, 2010 03:32 AM

Main Group:

The group loiters around waiting for Misty to finish grooming her fish. Mina almost dozes off in the relative quiet, when suddenly both Fire types ((Blaze and Houndour)) begin to growl. Their warnings are echoed shortly as Mona gets very tense and Mina’s Natu gives her a sharp Peck on the head; the sudden notice causes the source of unease to slip, and then the trainers hear sliding stone and a human voice.

“Awww, (censored)!”

His secrecy blown, the hidden figure calls out two Pokemon; a Wispaferyn and a Machop. The light from the opening Pokeballs briefly illuminates the spiky Bandra ‘B’ on his uniform.

----------------

Christian:

The old man answers you enthusiastically, motioning to the powder and root. “These are all natural herbal remedies for injured Pokemon. Here, try some,” the old man scoops out a pinch of bone-white powder for you to taste. “The root’s a tad more potent. The Honey is for luring wild Pokemon—smear it on a good sized tree, Pokemon come to eat it. Good for finding them in these hard times.”
____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mamgaeater
mamgaeater


Legendary Hero
Shroud, Flying, Trample, Haste
posted August 12, 2010 04:09 AM

"Finally a little action."

Draloed sends out Pylus.

"Pylus, Use Steam Gout on the wispafyren."
____________
Protection From Everything.
dota

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
ohforfsake
ohforfsake


Promising
Legendary Hero
Initiate
posted August 12, 2010 08:36 AM

"Go mr.mime! Use confusion on the machop!" Zack quickly commands.
____________
Living time backwards

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted August 14, 2010 08:24 AM

((Shoot sorry guys, been a LONG long week))

Misty curses herself for getting distracted.  She calls out Dubba, and Hedge.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted August 14, 2010 09:52 AM

Brona let out all of his pokemon, ordering them to attack the machop. "Sludge, thunderpunch, flamewheel, horn attack! Take down that machop now!"
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 15, 2010 06:52 PM

Mina sent out Pidgey, instructing him to Gust the Bug type since the others seemed to have the Machop covered. She supposed she should have been worried that they’d been discovered, but all she could manage to dredge up was irritation that here was yet another obstacle between her and getting this blasted mission over with so she could sleep.

----------------

Main Group:

The Grunt is visibly unnerved by the sudden and very large Pokemon force opposing him; he only has the two Pokemon. “Wispaferyn, send up the signal! Machop, defend yourself! We gotta hold ‘em off ‘till we get some help!”

Machop prepares to defend itself!

Wispaferyn uses Ember!

The floating Fire bug sends a stream of brightly-burning motes into the sky. Pylus and Pidgey hurry to attack it, but it’s already too late—the faint voices echoing down the mountain path become excited and confused.

Growlithe uses Flame Wheel! ((Roll = 63))
Machop is hit for 14 damage!

Pidgey uses Gust!
Wispaferyn is hit for 25 damage!
It’s super effective!

Mr. Mime uses Confusion! ((Roll = 20))
Machop is hit for 17 damage!
It’s super effective!

Magby uses Thunderpunch! ((Roll = 29))
Machop is hit for 4 damage!

Rhyhorn uses Horn Attack!
Machop is hit for 8 damage!

Pylus uses Steam Gout!
Wispaferyn is hit for 15 damage!
It’s super effective!
Wispaferyn’s Accuracy falls!

Grimer uses Sludge! ((Roll = 94))
Machop is hit for 10 damage!


Blaze: 30/65
Stripes: 0/53
Hedge: 55/55
Dubba: 25/59

Staryu: 0/48
Psyduck: 49/49 (recalled)
Vigoroth: 71/71 (recalled)
Mr. Mime: 48/48

Gastly: 0/55
Brona’s Grimer: 12/68
Magby: 38/38
Growlithe: 28/65
Rhyhorn: 65/65

Pylus: 43/43
Sting: 57/57 (recalled)
Zucruu: 71/71 (recalled)

Pikachu: 0/46
Sandshrew: 51/51 (recalled)
Oodramer: 64/64 (recalled)
Pidgey: 61/61
Natu: 52/52
Houndour: 58/58

Mona: 49/49
Rattata: 46/46 (recalled)
Slugma: 47/47 (recalled)
V: 44/44 (recalled)


Wispaferyn: 35/75 (Accuracy down 1 level)
Machop: 24/77
____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
ohforfsake
ohforfsake


Promising
Legendary Hero
Initiate
posted August 15, 2010 07:03 PM

"mr. mime, come back!" Zack calls his pokemon back, seeing that it didn't do the damage he hoped.

"Should we flee" Zack quickly asks, but aren't doing any actions until anyone else starts fleeing.
____________
Living time backwards

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted August 16, 2010 12:14 AM

"Again, same moves!" Brona says. "Let's take this sucker down, if it faints then go for the bug!"
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 16, 2010 04:55 AM

“Well we can’t very well stay here indefinitely, can we?” Mina answered Zack rhetorically. “Pidgey, Gust that Bug again.”
____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted August 16, 2010 05:52 AM

"Dubba, transform into Machop.  Hedge, swift on Machop, or if it is down, hit the bug."
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
ohforfsake
ohforfsake


Promising
Legendary Hero
Initiate
posted August 16, 2010 08:25 AM

Seeing as his fellows decided to stay and fight, Zack calls out psyduck.

"Psyduck, use water gun on machop, and if it's down, then on the bug, or any opponent still standing!"
____________
Living time backwards

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted August 16, 2010 11:50 AM

Misty suddenly changes tactics.  "Hedge, hold up..do a sand attack instead." she texts the others.. "Get ready to run..we don't know how many are coming..as soon as the sand-attack hits run run run."
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
mamgaeater
mamgaeater


Legendary Hero
Shroud, Flying, Trample, Haste
posted August 16, 2010 01:52 PM

" Pylus, Use steam gout on wispafyren."

As Draloed issues his command his pokedex starts to vibrate, he got a text from misty telling everybody to get ready to flee.

"On seccond thought pylus, use steam gout on the guard."

Hopefully the attack would help get them ready for a quick escape.
____________
Protection From Everything.
dota

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted August 16, 2010 04:19 PM

Stacey was wandering around elsewhere when she heard the sounds of battle. She turned to it, seeing that her friends had gotten found by a Bandra. She started running towards them, but received a text. A request for her to get over there to help out was what was expected, but it turned out Misty wanted to run. With there being such a showing, Stacey could understand why.

"Alright, Mona. Let's go other there," Stacey said, pointing away from the battlefield, on the other side of the house.

"If that Bandra manages to run after the others, I am thinking he should be stunned."
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 16, 2010 10:53 PM

Mina read Misty’s text and nodded (the Grunt was watching them consult their Pokedexes with an odd expression). “Right, change of plans. Pidgey, Sand Attack instead—Houndour, cover us with Smog,” she addressed the Dark dog waiting on the sidelines.

“Natu?”

“No, you stay here,” she informed the Psychic type.

----------------

Main Group:

A horde of obscuring attacks buries the Grunt and his Pokemon in steam, sand, and vaguely-poisonous gas. Combined with the darkness of night, the group is effectively hidden and collectively makes a break for it (Mina yanking Zack and Brona after the others lest they be left behind for the Bandra reinforcements). As the way they were going is obviously hostile, they make a hasty retreat up a narrow side path overlooking the road. Behind them, they can hear distorted shouting from the Grunt—

“WHOO!!! WE DROVE THEM OFF, WE DROVE THEM OFF!!! ALL HAIL THE TERRIFYING TEAM BANDRA!!! WHOOOOO!!!”

Minutes pass as the trainers carefully make their way over the rough trail, freezing in heart-stopping silence when Bandra forces pass nearby.

((Roll = 81))

Fortunately most of them are making a bee-line for where the Ember lit the sky, and the group goes unnoticed.

But a scant fifteen minutes later, the trail ends in a scree-strewn slope down to the main path and the group finds themselves within spitting distance of the Bandra camp. It’s immediately clear why the Bandra forces have set up here; the walls to either side are too steep to climb and there are no other paths through the area, making a natural bottleneck. Most of the encampment seems to be away (searching for the group, perhaps?), but several campfires still blaze merrily enough that the area is well-lit and the group can make out a healthy handful of Grunts scattered around. Also among those remaining is a single Taskmaster, brooding at the centermost fire next to a rather large Sandslash. Every now and then the radio on his belt crackles with a report; it’s too far away and too static-washed to make out what is being said, but he seems mostly irritated by what he hears.

____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted August 17, 2010 05:43 AM

"Shoot, now what?  Can Natu teleport us to somewhere safe?" Misty whispers to Mina, not wanting to be heard.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 19, 2010 02:53 AM

Mina was busy trying to get her exhaustion-fogged brain to come up with a distraction that could get the remaining Grunts to leave without calling for help when Misty broke into her train of thought.

"Shoot, now what?  Can Natu teleport us to somewhere safe?"

“Well?” Mina directed the whispered question up to the bird in question, who was still perched on her head. “Can you get us past this camp, out of sight?”

The Psychic type stared in the direction of the camp for a moment or two before making a soft, uncertain sound. Mina translated it as a thoughtful Maybe…

“Guess we can try it,” Mina whispered back. “Either that or we’ll have to find another way to get through. Or maybe around,” she added as an afterthought. The Johto trainer reflected that they might be able to fight their way past provided they could keep that Taskmaster from calling for help, but she doubted they could deal with these, AND still have their Pokemon in fighting condition to face whatever other forces were between them and their objective. “Any other ideas, or do you guys want to try that?”
____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted August 20, 2010 12:36 AM

"Send Natu along with maybe one other pokemon, my rhyhorn for example, to create some noise and lead the grunts away. Or maybe make them believe they are being attacked from all around by placing our pokemon all around." Brona shrugged. "I am just saying what I am thinking."
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mamgaeater
mamgaeater


Legendary Hero
Shroud, Flying, Trample, Haste
posted August 21, 2010 04:05 AM
Edited by mamgaeater at 04:05, 21 Aug 2010.

"perhaps we could send a pokemon to look around and figure some more stuff out? Zucruu could easily fly far above us and try to find another way to get away."
____________
Protection From Everything.
dota

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 24, 2010 02:12 AM

“If we distract them we’re going to need to do something about that radio…” Mina mused quietly. “Yeah, go ahead, Draloed. Just make sure that you call her out away from the camp and we’ll see if we can come up with a way to pull off the distraction before she gets back. If she finds another way we’ll go around; if she doesn’t, we’ll try to set up a distraction to slip by with, and if we can’t think of one, we’ll just teleport straight. Sound good?”
____________
Helnith Dice Roll Thread

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This Popular Thread is 273 pages long: 1 30 60 90 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 150 180 210 240 270 273 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.1118 seconds