Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 7 - Falcon's Last Flight > Thread: Dungeon lineup
Thread: Dungeon lineup This thread is 19 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 · «PREV / NEXT»
Avirosb
Avirosb


Promising
Legendary Hero
No longer on vacation
posted October 28, 2014 12:33 PM
Edited by Avirosb at 12:41, 28 Oct 2014.

It's Ashan so they'd probably look like this:


Only somewhat tamer.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
War-overlord
War-overlord


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Presidente of Isla del Tropico
posted October 28, 2014 12:45 PM

I wouldn't mind that much, I think.
The Lizardmen are the most Awesome Race of the Warhammer Fantasy.
____________
Iron from Ice.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
VokialBG
VokialBG


Honorable
Legendary Hero
First in line
posted October 28, 2014 12:54 PM
Edited by VokialBG at 12:55, 28 Oct 2014.

Dont really care. Its sad that Dungeon is in as another elf town. So I'll vote for the most crappy line-up.

But I'll be happy to say H3 make of the Dungeon.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted October 28, 2014 01:06 PM

VokialBG said:
Its sad that Dungeon is in as another elf town.

100% agreed.
VokialBG said:
So I'll vote for the most crappy line-up.

Meaning the one featuring the most elfs ??

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
War-overlord
War-overlord


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Presidente of Isla del Tropico
posted October 28, 2014 01:09 PM
Edited by War-overlord at 13:10, 28 Oct 2014.

Galaad said:
VokialBG said:
So I'll vote for the most crappy line-up.

Meaning the one featuring the most elfs ??

I agree, this seems paradoxical. You hate what Dungeon has become, so you want it to become worse? To what end?
____________
Iron from Ice.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
RMZ1989
RMZ1989


Supreme Hero
posted October 28, 2014 01:25 PM

War-overlord said:
I wouldn't mind that much, I think.
The Lizardmen are the most Awesome Race of the Warhammer Fantasy.

To be honest I wouldn't mind if they replace all of their factions with Warhammer ones, I am just saying that they aren't more original than copy-paste Dark Elves.
____________
Give a man a mask, and he'll
become his true self.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
War-overlord
War-overlord


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Presidente of Isla del Tropico
posted October 28, 2014 01:28 PM

RMZ1989 said:
To be honest I wouldn't mind if they replace all of their factions with Warhammer ones, I am just saying that they aren't more original than copy-paste Dark Elves.

HoMM-style Warhammer games, yeah, I'd probably buy that.
____________
Iron from Ice.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
RMZ1989
RMZ1989


Supreme Hero
posted October 28, 2014 01:32 PM

War-overlord said:
RMZ1989 said:
To be honest I wouldn't mind if they replace all of their factions with Warhammer ones, I am just saying that they aren't more original than copy-paste Dark Elves.

HoMM-style Warhammer games, yeah, I'd probably buy that.

Yup, I dream of scenarios and/or mods like that for HoMM or Age of Wonders 3(since AoW3 has group of units, quite close to Warhammer and battle is also quite close), because you know it is f*cking hard to make an average Warhammer game....
____________
Give a man a mask, and he'll
become his true self.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Avirosb
Avirosb


Promising
Legendary Hero
No longer on vacation
posted October 28, 2014 01:35 PM

RMZ1989 said:
To be honest I wouldn't mind if they replace all of their factions with Warhammer ones, I am just saying that they aren't more original than copy-paste Dark Elves.
In Ashan they are though.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
VokialBG
VokialBG


Honorable
Legendary Hero
First in line
posted October 28, 2014 02:03 PM
Edited by VokialBG at 14:03, 28 Oct 2014.

War-overlord said:
Galaad said:
VokialBG said:
So I'll vote for the most crappy line-up.

Meaning the one featuring the most elfs ??

I agree, this seems paradoxical. You hate what Dungeon has become, so you want it to become worse? To what end?


Since the game is already a trash for me, let it be trash fully.

H3 copy and paste Dungeon will bring back my fate in HoMM7.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
War-overlord
War-overlord


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Presidente of Isla del Tropico
posted October 28, 2014 02:38 PM

VokialBG said:
Since the game is already a trash for me, let it be trash fully. H3 copy and paste Dungeon will bring back my fate in HoMM7.

So, because you're jaded, you've set out to ruin it for everyone else.
____________
Iron from Ice.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Avirosb
Avirosb


Promising
Legendary Hero
No longer on vacation
posted October 28, 2014 02:47 PM

I'm sure it'll please somebody.
Who knows, maybe homeboy here have a different opinion on what constitutes the absolute worst.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Storm-Giant
Storm-Giant


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
On the Other Side!
posted October 28, 2014 02:51 PM

That's a rather toxic attitude, Vokial

If you hate the game, then ignore it, think on the rest of us
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted October 28, 2014 03:08 PM

VokialBG said:
Since the game is already a trash for me, let it be trash fully.


At this point I guess even with Inferno the game is trash to you then ?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
verriker
verriker


Honorable
Legendary Hero
We don't need another 'eroes
posted October 28, 2014 04:04 PM

VokialBG said:
Since the game is already a trash for me, let it be trash fully.

H3 copy and paste Dungeon will bring back my fate in HoMM7.


jeez dude, not even I feel that cynical to deliberately sabotage the game, I mean you're supposed to be a moderate guy right lol
what do you expect if you go in with an unreasonable attitude, don't set out to take a dump on the game because your faction lost a vote

as much as I dislike the dark elves and want them gone, I still mostly liked the Dungeon in Shades of Purple and I'm not so fanboyish to want them to completely copy paste H3, I did think the troglodyte and medusa were slightly dumb lol

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted October 28, 2014 04:14 PM

verriker said:
I did think the troglodyte and medusa were slightly dumb lol

So you're not always right !

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
GenyaArikado
GenyaArikado


Bad-mannered
Supreme Hero
posted October 28, 2014 08:26 PM

VokialBG said:
War-overlord said:
Galaad said:
VokialBG said:
So I'll vote for the most crappy line-up.

Meaning the one featuring the most elfs ??

I agree, this seems paradoxical. You hate what Dungeon has become, so you want it to become worse? To what end?


Since the game is already a trash for me, let it be trash fully.

H3 copy and paste Dungeon will bring back my fate in HoMM7.


How is this... thing even a moderator

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Stevie
Stevie


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted October 28, 2014 08:33 PM
Edited by Stevie at 20:34, 28 Oct 2014.

Wouldn't it be boring if all moderators were the same? I actually think we need even more people like him. Kinda tired of all these "balanced" mods, they're so boring..

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted October 28, 2014 08:35 PM
Edited by Galaad at 20:41, 28 Oct 2014.

GenyaArikado said:
How is this... thing even a moderator

And by this comment you're being a zillion times more offensive than he his.

Stevie said:
I actually think we need even more people like him.

I think so too. He takes the blame for expressing himself here but I know more than one despising the way Ubisoft handles the franchise.
And it's not like his single vote will change the outcome anyway.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
verriker
verriker


Honorable
Legendary Hero
We don't need another 'eroes
posted October 28, 2014 08:45 PM

Galaad said:
I think so too. He takes the blame for expressing himself here but I know more than one despising the way Ubisoft handles the franchise.
And it's not like his single vote will change the outcome anyway.


actually you're right, fair enough, I take it back and apologize to be judgemental
even if his reasons are less than logical (elves in Dungeon destroy the whole game? lol), I totally understand why he'd want Ubi to stop making Heroes games and respect his honesty

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 19 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0928 seconds