Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Other Games Exist Too > Thread: Creature Quest
Thread: Creature Quest This Popular Thread is 105 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 40 60 80 ... 101 102 103 104 105 · «PREV / NEXT»
chereg
chereg

Tavern Dweller
posted May 17, 2017 07:29 PM

Thank you guys. Guess I'll focus on Stegosaurus, Peri and Medusa then.

I used Kirin so far as my main healer, but was missing cleanse which I saw other healers sometimes bring included in their specials (like Muse). Maybe Siren will be a better fit, I'll test that. Hopefully her events comes around soon (and drops a 4dot, that would be nice )
Black Dragon was/is my boss in defense so far (3 floor dungeon, last boss, lvl 75) and looking at the logs he was VIP in my team - well at least it seems that way, I have no clue if enemy teams got decimated in the first two floors. Since I don't have other potent attackers around, only an undeveloped 2 dot dark elf, I think I'll stick to him until something better comes around.

Not sure about Jann though. I pulled him quite early and invested a bit at the time (lvl 46 was a lot in the beginning), but he always seemed to attack the wrong targets with his random special attack, plus he was quite squishy, so I sorted him out.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
hayenne
hayenne


Known Hero
posted May 17, 2017 07:49 PM

chereg said:

Maybe Siren will be a better fit, I'll test that. Hopefully her events comes around soon (and drops a 4dot, that would be nice )



The Siren event is coming next week

chereg said:

Black Dragon was/is my boss in defense so far (3 floor dungeon, last boss, lvl 75) and looking at the logs he was VIP in my team - well at least it seems that way, I have no clue if enemy teams got decimated in the first two floors. Since I don't have other potent attackers around, only an undeveloped 2 dot dark elf, I think I'll stick to him until something better comes around.


Oh, sorry, I always forget I am not talking about the golden tier and high levels all the time. Out of your legendaries, black dragon might be the best choice to leave as the final boss (maybe Medusa could be deadlier with her mass stun).
____________
Mahoney

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Stevie
Stevie


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
HC SUPPORTER
posted May 17, 2017 07:59 PM
Edited by Stevie at 20:08, 17 May 2017.

Galaad, I request that you edit the OP so that it doesn't call me a traitor. You've had many other members leave with some going to other guilds and the only thing you did was to edit them out of the members list. That makes it clear that you're not trying to uphold a standard here, but rather trying to defame me specifically. And even if you followed through with such a standard, it would be utterly rude towards the people who are just trying to play the game the way they please. If you don't edit it within a day, I will have to ask a moderator to take action instead.
____________
Guide to a Great Heroes Game

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Rakshasa92
Rakshasa92


Famous Hero
posted May 17, 2017 09:50 PM

They didn't leave the group for the worst of all, Stickers, though! That is a crime the Gods not easily forget and forgive lol. ;-)

But I agree, Archdruid should be on the  traitor bench as well :-D

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AncientDruids
AncientDruids


Known Hero
BEware THe DRuids
posted May 17, 2017 11:07 PM
Edited by AncientDruids at 01:26, 18 May 2017.

Rakshasa92 said:
But I agree, Archdruid should be on the  traitor bench as well :-D


Me? I would be honoured, but apparently I'm too much of a small fry for that : /

EDIT: My treachery was acknowledged, yay!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Rakshasa92
Rakshasa92


Famous Hero
posted May 17, 2017 11:49 PM

AncientDruids said:
Rakshasa92 said:
But I agree, Archdruid should be on the  traitor bench as well :-D


Me? I would be honoured, but apparently I'm too much of a small fry for that : /


You were the first traiter, that will always be in our hearts ;-)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
xexamedes
xexamedes


Hired Hero
posted May 18, 2017 12:36 AM

I don't really understand your hatred of Stickers.. they consistently take top spot which requires their members to put in a great deal of time and effort. As a guild I doubt that it's a pleasant place to live, underperforming will certainly lead to rapid replacement.

So are you objecting to the fact that they play longer and better than you? Or that they are prepared to put their money into keeping the servers running and the developers employed on this game?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Enrothian Conservative Party
posted May 18, 2017 12:44 AM

Nah Raks just got destroyed too many times by these dudes.
____________
#Give JVC Might and Magic rights back!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Stormrider
Stormrider

Tavern Dweller
posted May 18, 2017 01:46 AM

Hey guys, is Leveling only good for the an increased amount of energy?  Does it make any difference in terms of who you are match with in Battle Challenge?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Stevie
Stevie


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
HC SUPPORTER
posted May 18, 2017 06:37 AM
Edited by Stevie at 11:52, 18 May 2017.

Galaad said:
Deserter who abandoned his band of brothers to make a name for himself. With money.

Stevie (Officer)


*Sigh*
Okay, Galaad. I see you're not interested in helping out but rather intend to finding new ways to push my buttons. Okay.
____________
Guide to a Great Heroes Game

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Dulkan
Dulkan


Known Hero
posted May 18, 2017 10:14 AM

Stormrider said:
Hey guys, is Leveling only good for the an increased amount of energy?  Does it make any difference in terms of who you are match with in Battle Challenge?


Level only determnies your max energy.

Beyond that you can rewards for levelling up, a bit of gold every level.
Every 10 levels oyu get a few diamonds and every 25 levels you get a big reward

on x25 and x75 you get a bunch ob quick battle coins
on x50 you get a couple of small essences
and on x00 you get big essences
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
kmnwolfman
kmnwolfman

Tavern Dweller
posted May 18, 2017 12:03 PM

Dulkan said:
...and on x00 you get big essences

So that's where I got my one and only Greater Essence. Thank you, Dulkan, for settling that nagging question in my mind.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
xexamedes
xexamedes


Hired Hero
posted May 18, 2017 12:35 PM

Check-in event gave a greater today too, if you didn't miss a day

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Rakshasa92
Rakshasa92


Famous Hero
posted May 18, 2017 12:54 PM

xexamedes said:
Check-in event gave a greater today too, if you didn't miss a day


Very nice, of course I miss it always, as the last two days I can't check in, and my boyfriend probably did it to early or not right, so bye bye greater essence...

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Enrothian Conservative Party
posted May 19, 2017 01:06 PM
Edited by Galaad at 15:05, 19 May 2017.

markmasters said:
As collecting creatures can be a tedious task, I noticed that certain creatures seem to have a sort of guaranteed drop chance at the moment...no clue why, but at least it brings some certainty when playing a quest .

The list of guaranteed creatures I've found and their locations are: (including how many time I encontered them):

Witch: 5/5 (Might over Magic, it's a cave).
2 ravens 6/6 (Clowning Around if you encounter the hunchback)
Gargoyle: 24/24 (Mothers Meowgic, if you encounter the gargoyle)
2 lizardman: 2/2 (Ogre the Top, if you encounter the lizardman).
Claurican: (battle of the bards, if you encounter the claurican)
Muse: (battle of the bards)
Runic statue: (jann's holiday)
Tengu (ogre the top, if you encounter the tengu)

I havent paid attention to other specific drops, I guess it is easier to notice when you farm a map a lot in a short time.

If you find anything else, please let me know and I'll add it to the list


Ivory Excavation: Ornithopter(!), Penguin.
Sand Shadows: Gargoyle (just got a 4 dots one ), Wildkin, Boggart
Scorched Earth: Fairie Dragon, Hellhound, Hungry Schrub.

Since I got approval for creating multiple CQ threads in the subforum, I suggest we do that (it will as well make a stronger case for the Mage of the Land to create a dedicacted CQ subforum, that'd be awesome, right?). All we need to do during thread creation is to start the thread with Creature Quest: [insert specific topic].

This thread would be all about maps and how we feel about them on various aspects. As you know I am a bit busy these days but if no one will do it I will.
____________
#Give JVC Might and Magic rights back!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
markmasters
markmasters


Famous Hero
posted May 19, 2017 03:51 PM

Galaad said:
markmasters said:
As collecting creatures can be a tedious task, I noticed that certain creatures seem to have a sort of guaranteed drop chance at the moment...no clue why, but at least it brings some certainty when playing a quest .

The list of guaranteed creatures I've found and their locations are: (including how many time I encontered them):

Witch: 5/5 (Might over Magic, it's a cave).
2 ravens 6/6 (Clowning Around if you encounter the hunchback)
Gargoyle: 24/24 (Mothers Meowgic, if you encounter the gargoyle)
2 lizardman: 2/2 (Ogre the Top, if you encounter the lizardman).
Claurican: (battle of the bards, if you encounter the claurican)
Muse: (battle of the bards)
Runic statue: (jann's holiday)
Tengu (ogre the top, if you encounter the tengu)

I havent paid attention to other specific drops, I guess it is easier to notice when you farm a map a lot in a short time.

If you find anything else, please let me know and I'll add it to the list


Ivory Excavation: Ornithopter(!), Penguin.
Sand Shadows: Gargoyle (just got a 4 dots one ), Wildkin, Boggart
Scorched Earth: Fairie Dragon, Hellhound, Hungry Schrub.

Since I got approval for creating multiple CQ threads in the subforum, I suggest we do that (it will as well make a stronger case for the Mage of the Land to create a dedicacted CQ subforum, that'd be awesome, right?). All we need to do during thread creation is to start the thread with Creature Quest: [insert specific topic].

This thread would be all about maps and how we feel about them on various aspects. As you know I am a bit busy these days but if no one will do it I will.


Thanks for the info . I'm willing to start that topic with some basic info this sunday, kinda busy right now as well

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Enrothian Conservative Party
posted May 20, 2017 03:29 PM

Great! Looking forward to it.
____________
#Give JVC Might and Magic rights back!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Enrothian Conservative Party
posted May 21, 2017 03:39 PM

Damn it, I'm hesitating to recycle a freaking Legendary I don't think I have the use for any longer to get the totems back, would that be retarded?
Also hesitating to recycle a four dot Safari Dog for the same reason, I don't think he's bad but not convinced he's that good either...

Thoughts?
____________
#Give JVC Might and Magic rights back!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Bragjul
Bragjul

Tavern Dweller
posted May 22, 2017 10:23 AM

I was thinking to start a nice shared excel sheet on google docs, with info about creatures stats / awakening stats/ special attack description.
Do you already have something similar?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
xexamedes
xexamedes


Hired Hero
posted May 22, 2017 10:32 AM

Personally I wouldn't bin a 4dot, this game will evolve and I've no doubt that they will seek t make the "less useful" critters more attractive. With the propensity of bosses in attack teams, I would predict a tower level immune to damage from anything except small critters (the tunnel to reach the fight is too tight for anything else to engage).

Unless the boss is truly useless, I wouldn't dump that either, unless you now feel that you have a perfect team. I recently swapped out my red boss for a black and a white for a blue (damage for damage, and control for control) just to get a better match on the combo dots which has massively strengthened my team.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This Popular Thread is 105 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 40 60 80 ... 101 102 103 104 105 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0689 seconds