Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Summoners Academy > Thread: Creature Quest Discussion Thread
Thread: Creature Quest Discussion Thread This Popular Thread is 143 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 60 90 120 ... 139 140 141 142 143 · «PREV / NEXT»
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted October 22, 2017 01:38 PM

Antikouras23 said:
joking man


Me too^^
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
hayenne
hayenne


Known Hero
posted October 24, 2017 08:16 PM
Edited by hayenne at 20:24, 24 Oct 2017.

Galaad said:
I just did it this morning, had to use one revive for last battle though. The Legs I got won't help me but that's RNG.


What's your party? I can't seem to get past wave 1 of the very first battle without using revive. I never had this problem with any of the other 5 emp quests.
____________
Mahoney

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted October 25, 2017 11:21 AM
Edited by Galaad at 12:34, 26 Oct 2017.

hayenne said:
What's your party? I can't seem to get past wave 1 of the very first battle without using revive. I never had this problem with any of the other 5 emp quests.


well it's the hardest one, especially when you run a white healer (IIRC you use Kirin?), I made it with my current main party that I also use for PvP:



I may have better Kingdom buffs than you, also my whites are fully silver enchanted (not optimal but still something). I lost Astral in wave 1, then revived all for last wave (for last battle, prior battles I could lose Astral but still win battle anyway).
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
hayenne
hayenne


Known Hero
posted October 26, 2017 02:06 PM

Galaad said:
well it's the hardest one, especially when you run a white healer (IIRC you use Kirin?), I made it with my current main party that I also use for PvP:



I may have better Kingdom buffs than you, also my whites are fully silver enchanted (not optimal but still something). I lost Astral in wave 1, then revived all for last wave.


Yeah I don't even think of taking a Kirin in - it dies from an oneshot. I have been slacking and thus have no silver enchants at all. I guess I should start by pushing for them.
____________
Mahoney

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted October 26, 2017 03:49 PM

hayenne said:
Yeah I don't even think of taking a Kirin in - it dies from an oneshot. I have been slacking and thus have no silver enchants at all. I guess I should start by pushing for them.


I think the most important is your Kingdom buffs with the shrines and keeps. Also silver enchants are expensive and since it's random, rather think of them as a bonus imo.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kolbasa
Kolbasa

Tavern Dweller
posted October 29, 2017 03:49 AM
Edited by Kolbasa at 03:50, 29 Oct 2017.

Stats of new legendary (lv105 no totems no kingdom buffs):
https://imgur.com/rmzWxgW
Awakenings:
https://imgur.com/a/bGEZl
Special (awakened 5 times so base numbers is 130% damage and 30% drain):
https://imgur.com/j0KTOIE

This thing is extremely fragile. Whats the point in draining mana if it can be killed with several basic attacks? Yet maybe with good kingdom buffs and enchants it will shine
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted October 31, 2017 11:17 AM

Sadly Geny has stopped playing (game lost its appeal for him) and therefore left the guild. You will be missed, Geny. If you ever get back to CQ, don't hesitate to join the guild again, it was great having you with us!

And welcome to HC Kolbasa.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted October 31, 2017 10:08 PM


____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
markmasters
markmasters


Famous Hero
Dragon of justice
posted November 01, 2017 12:22 PM
Edited by markmasters at 12:23, 01 Nov 2017.

Galaad said:



don't you already have 2 4-dot dark elves?

For me it didn't drop unfortunatly....just like draconic templar.

To join the discussion above for a good healer for the Black grand wish, I used statue in combination with Fire giant (stun) banshee (silence) worm (stun) and cerberus.

only the cerberus survived in the end, but with full buffs from the statue and self-sustain with his special he was all I needed. I can imagine if you have some more self-sustain units a smilair tactic could work. Phoenix isn't that great on emperor to my experience....his burn get's resisted all the time!

Edit: Which quest is the best to farm the materials for Silver enchants? (and on which difficulty do you farm it?)

I feel like I really need an astral watcher for the hardest challenges....

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted November 01, 2017 12:30 PM

markmasters said:
don't you already have 2 4-dot dark elves?


I have four.
But I found that meme funny.

Quote:
Edit: Which quest is the best to farm the materials for Silver enchants? (and on which difficulty do you farm it?)


Grand Wish quests, gives three of corresponding dusts on Emperor.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Rakshasa92
Rakshasa92


Famous Hero
posted November 01, 2017 06:38 PM

I'm fortunate to get the dark elf with 4 combo dots.

Astral Stalker really needs the awakening, it dies too quick for me, they slaughter it before it gets its special ability, same with Druid, but she is already half-way awake, and level 105... Just weak I fear...

I can't beat White, Black, Green and Blue Wish quests, my red and yellow creatures are too weak and don't have a healer among them, If I bring another color healer, they always die before I get special abilities.


 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
markmasters
markmasters


Famous Hero
Dragon of justice
posted November 01, 2017 07:07 PM

Galaad said:
markmasters said:
don't you already have 2 4-dot dark elves?


I have four.
But I found that meme funny.




Wtf....If trading every becomes possible I reserve one....

The game has made me so salty past few weeks, the chat is just spammed with people getting 4 dots while I still haven't received one for 4 weeks now

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kipshasz
Kipshasz


Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's Darkside
posted November 01, 2017 08:51 PM

you think that's bad?

I've only got 2 4dot ones, and both are small creatures. The mask and the blazewing drake. woo.

Oh, better one yet - Grown a 2d hippogryph, and started awakening it too, just to loot a 3d a few days back. RNG Jesus flipping you the big one on stuff like this.
"Oh, you sunk all the gold and gems into this creature? have an upgrade of it bro".

I'm more frustrated at guys looting legendaries, while I own only one.
But that's the thing when you refuse to pay for this game I guess.
____________
Lithuanian folklore:
The Good and the Evil grab a few beers and go to watch how the neighbor's house is burning down.
* * *
"Ashan to the Trashcan", "I got PTSD from H7. " - LizardWarrior

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Rakshasa92
Rakshasa92


Famous Hero
posted November 01, 2017 09:40 PM

Kipshasz said:
you think that's bad?

I've only got 2 4dot ones, and both are small creatures. The mask and the blazewing drake. woo.

Oh, better one yet - Grown a 2d hippogryph, and started awakening it too, just to loot a 3d a few days back. RNG Jesus flipping you the big one on stuff like this.
"Oh, you sunk all the gold and gems into this creature? have an upgrade of it bro".

I'm more frustrated at guys looting legendaries, while I own only one.
But that's the thing when you refuse to pay for this game I guess.


WHat level are you?

If you are below level 100 or just over it, it is normal that you lack any legendaries, I started to get many around 150.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted November 01, 2017 10:47 PM

Kipshasz said:
I'm more frustrated at guys looting legendaries, while I own only one.
But that's the thing when you refuse to pay for this game I guess.


Not really, RNG is RNG, a f2p can pull 4 legendaries first multi-summon while someone buying some will get one after 4 pulls. I'm exaggerating a bit but that's more or less how it works.

Yeah awakening 2ds is noob mistake, but it's not that bad, I had a fully awoken 2d Muse for 150 levels or so. The evolving material is a pain in early game but it gets better with time. It all comes down to being patient and as you play you optimize better and according to your priorities.

Legendaries also are overrated, if I'm not mistaken Hayenne for instance ran a party of 3 Epics for a long time and was doing fine in PvP. Now with Kingdom it's different, but only in the top gold tier which you won't join after tomorrow.

Ps. The starter's pack is worth it, 5$ isn't much excessive if you want to support a game you like. But I understand the pure f2p is f2p pov.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Rock
Rock

Tavern Dweller
posted November 01, 2017 11:13 PM

@Kipshasz

4dots are a very rare thing which is either obtained by pure rng, or a lot of farming. And I mean a LOT. I have less than 0.4% droprate of 4d after almost 5000 creature drops. 3d are still very viable in most cases, and it is possible to buff creatures many in many ways other than dots; totems, shrines, keeps and enchants are all very good ways to make your creatures stronger.

It can be frustrating to get a higher dot duplicate when you've already invested in the creature already, but it's at least much better now than it was before. Thanks to "combo fusion" it's now possible to make the 2d into a 3d using your new 3d and some diamonds. The 2d can even be made into a 4d, skipping 3d entirely.  

There are many ways other than paying to get creatures. You can get summoning idols from lv up, tower, tower rating, dungeon rank, guild rank etc. It won't be as fast or as many as someone paying, but it is still very doable, especially at lower lvs. Good creatures will come, but you need time and patience in this game. And grinding.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Rakshasa92
Rakshasa92


Famous Hero
posted November 01, 2017 11:19 PM

Rock said:
@Kipshasz

4dots are a very rare thing which is either obtained by pure rng, or a lot of farming. And I mean a LOT. I have less than 0.4% droprate of 4d after almost 5000 creature drops. 3d are still very viable in most cases, and it is possible to buff creatures many in many ways other than dots; totems, shrines, keeps and enchants are all very good ways to make your creatures stronger.

It can be frustrating to get a higher dot duplicate when you've already invested in the creature already, but it's at least much better now than it was before. Thanks to "combo fusion" it's now possible to make the 2d into a 3d using your new 3d and some diamonds. The 2d can even be made into a 4d, skipping 3d entirely.  

There are many ways other than paying to get creatures. You can get summoning idols from lv up, tower, tower rating, dungeon rank, guild rank etc. It won't be as fast or as many as someone paying, but it is still very doable, especially at lower lvs. Good creatures will come, but you need time and patience in this game. And grinding.



People should never use diamonds for multi-summons, and just collect them for all other uses, like turning a 3 dot creature into a 4 dot one if you find one.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kipshasz
Kipshasz


Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's Darkside
posted November 02, 2017 06:55 AM

Galaad said:


Ps. The starter's pack is worth it, 5$ isn't much excessive if you want to support a game you like. But I understand the pure f2p is f2p pov.


with lack of work for my 'main' job in a woodworking shop, those five bucks is excessive to spend on a game. and getting a bit of extra income is tough,ever since the dorks started to import slavic human garbage,since they've much rather rent them luxury homes and buy prostitutes, than hire a local.

Boy, this really got dark fast.
____________
Lithuanian folklore:
The Good and the Evil grab a few beers and go to watch how the neighbor's house is burning down.
* * *
"Ashan to the Trashcan", "I got PTSD from H7. " - LizardWarrior

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
artu
artu


Promising
Undefeatable Hero
My BS sensor is tingling again
posted November 02, 2017 07:03 AM

Kip is playing freemium? He has a smart phone? What is the world coming to!
____________
...and the laymen's landscape is rife with quacks and people with strange agendas. - Corribus

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kipshasz
Kipshasz


Undefeatable Hero
Elvin's Darkside
posted November 02, 2017 07:53 AM

I mean when a really cute brunette is offering you a great deal on the phone, has a nice rack and those puppy eyes, and a cute voice to boot, you just can't say no.

Besides, I needed a camera and an MP3 player (since my nikon has a faulty battery most likely, and I misplaced my Zen Stone+ somewhere, and I also managed to break my Micro SD card, which is now stuck in it's port in my old phone), so that was the main reason for the upgrade.

Also Galaad tried the cute route as well. If you can imagine a snobbish frenchman reeking of cheap french wine cute that is, because I certainly don't.


Also, Artu, brace yourself, pigs are about to fly as well. With the help of a little marvel of siege engineering called a trebuchet, sure, but still. Flying PIGS!
____________
Lithuanian folklore:
The Good and the Evil grab a few beers and go to watch how the neighbor's house is burning down.
* * *
"Ashan to the Trashcan", "I got PTSD from H7. " - LizardWarrior

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This Popular Thread is 143 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 60 90 120 ... 139 140 141 142 143 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll Post New Topic Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0904 seconds