Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Other Side of the Monitor > Thread: Do you approve of abortion? (started by Ghost in December 2025)
Do you approve of abortion? This thread is 6 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · «PREV
phe
phe


Famous Hero
Life and Freedom
posted October 04, 2026 09:56 PM
Edited by phe at 22:12, 04 Oct 2026.

Panda_Tar said:


Regardless, as I also said, I'm ok with the fact GOOD PEOPLE carrying on with their decision to keep their pregnacy going on or get an abortion in those extreme cases, I've mentioned.



Quote:

If I was in a situation that my wife got raped or had a fetus that has been identified with anencephaly, or Patau's Syndrom, or Edwards's Syndrom, I would support her decision in both ways, however, as a father, I would suffer more watching the whole thing unfold, and not being able to do anything about it, just watch the child suffer, agonize and die. I don't think that's the right path, but my wife would be the one to decide, and I would carry on, no matter how I felt about it, because gauging who's feeling matters the most is easy, but that would be her body, her risk, and, ultimately, she's the one having an uterus and the one who can give birth to life anew.



If the laws had been created by good and wise people there would be no  choise of ones pretending good ones even in this matter...bad people got equality and brought caveman habits of abortion, bringing poverty by to many politicians, high taxes, red tape and military spendings, corruption, making debts, making people to live with commune of state and transfering great part of their work and income to those who often don't deserve it and wasting a lot some on officials, tolerating pedophilia and crimes, hiding new  
technologies like antigravity for 80 years...
despite futile laws good and wise people would have very bad opinion about you and your wife if you would kill unborn handicapped baby just as if you would kill newborn handicapped baby...  let those babies be saved by new medicine or die naturally...


Panda_Tar said:

it's not difficult to create special place for debilitated ones, those in vegetal state, and for this daughter of professors waiting for new ways of healing...

If it wasn't difficult, there would be plenty of them.


money are wasted in state matters mention above...
money can be collected(just create honest fundation)....
other way: dishonest politicians and state officials, criminals can be deprived of money and estates...




 View Profile
Panda_Tar
Panda_Tar


Known Hero
CH mascot and right-wing
posted October 04, 2026 10:34 PM

phe said:

despite futile laws good and wise people would have very bad opinion about you and your wife if you would kill unborn handicapped baby just as if you would kill newborn handicapped baby...  let those babies be saved by new medicine or die naturally...



Don't judge people indiscriminately. 'Good' anb 'Bad' is in the eye of the beholder, not just those you believe they are. I've seen a lot of 'good' people do terrible things in my eyes. So, just stop with this babbler, "if you don't do what I like, you're bad, wicked people, and everyone else will think so too.". It's so distorted, and it doesn't respect the view of others, and that's something I don't like at all. I said that I respected your views, but don't chunk me into that distortion. This is something I abhor, because the left-wing here loves doing that.

 View Profile
phe
phe


Famous Hero
Life and Freedom
posted October 04, 2026 11:26 PM

Panda_Tar said:
phe said:

despite futile laws good and wise people would have very bad opinion about you and your wife if you would kill unborn handicapped baby just as if you would kill newborn handicapped baby...  let those babies be saved by new medicine or die naturally...



Don't judge people indiscriminately. 'Good' anb 'Bad' is in the eye of the beholder, not just those you believe they are. I've seen a lot of 'good' people do terrible things in my eyes. So, just stop with this babbler, "if you don't do what I like, you're bad, wicked people, and everyone else will think so too.". It's so distorted, and it doesn't respect the view of others, and that's something I don't like at all. I said that I respected your views, but don't chunk me into that distortion. This is something I abhor, because the left-wing here loves doing that.

Good people are truthspeaking people, working, not living at expense of others, not commiting crimes...it isn't relative...maybe you didn't see good people...

 View Profile
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 6 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · «PREV
Post New Poll   Post New Topic   Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0418 seconds