Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG)
Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG) [ This thread is 236 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 (119) 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ]
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted July 31, 2010 06:49 PM

“I’ll help you out,” Mina whispered back. The proximity of potential Bandra members nearby was giving her a brief spurt of energy—she almost felt awake. “Houndour, Odor Sleuth, see if you smell anything.”

Mina went with Stacey and circled around the house in the opposite direction, eyes open for trouble. They shouldn’t be running into the camp the sentries mentioned for another half-a-mile—but then, their information was from a couple of Grunts. They could have lied.

----------------

Main Group:

Stacey and Mina check out the house. There are two entrances and a couple of windows; a glance through a door shows a darkened interior, and no sound seems to be coming from within. Around the back is a small pond where some shattered furniture has been thrown, and lighter debris has been strewn about the building by the looters. From the looks of things, the destruction is recent—probably within the last day or so.
____________
"We ate it to become it and there are no more variations." —Tsaesci Creation Myth  

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted August 01, 2010 03:57 AM

Misty covers Stacy, and watches for trouble, ready to throw out her pokemon if needed.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
mamgaeater
mamgaeater


Legendary Hero
Shroud, Flying, Trample, Haste
posted August 02, 2010 01:28 AM

"I sure hope whoever was attacked made it out fine."
____________
Protection From Everything.
dota

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 02, 2010 02:27 AM

Mina sent a quick text to the others.

~Going in.~

She crept towards the nearest entrance and eased her way inside.

Her eyes adjusted gradually—the interior was even darker than the night outside with the building blocking natural light, but after a few moment Mina could at least make out the walls and bigger debris. The place felt cramped, in fact, and she had the sense that it had been rather messy even before it was ransacked.

“Smell anything Houndour?”

The Dark type made a sort of growling wuff but kept his nose to the ground; Mina took this to mean ‘no.’

“Natu, can you tell if anything’s there?”

“Natu natu,” he trilled. The little bird Pokemon then fluffed his feathers and started climbing up her hair onto her head; Mina took his lack of concern to be confirmation and cautiously stepped further in.

She came out the other side of the cabin a short time later, after several false alarms and one panicky moment in which she tripped over an overturned chair ((Natu temporarily Teleported to a safer perch, from which he trilled irritably at her)). Her friends were within sight again but she ‘dexed them anyway, to prevent unnecessary noise.

~It’s empty. No one here.~
____________
"We ate it to become it and there are no more variations." —Tsaesci Creation Myth  

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted August 02, 2010 02:35 AM

~Next time, bring someone with you. It's dangerous alone~ Brona found it easy to write on the dex, which was strange cause he wasn't exactly technically smart. He smiled.

"Alright, then let's get going."
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted August 02, 2010 05:01 AM
Edited by Mytical at 05:02, 02 Aug 2010.

First Misty quickly calls out blaze to guard her, then when everything is settled, and it seems there will be no troubles..Misty starts mixing two of the berries (one at a time).  
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 03, 2010 03:41 PM

Mina went on guard while Misty mixed, circling the house again with Houndour to keep an eye out for trouble.

----------------

Misty:

You mix up a Chahal Berry in the dark, the blender whirring softly. The speed with which you stir causes a minor spill, but after less than a minute the machine produces a finished Poffin. You repeat the process with your second Berry.

((Dry Poffin, Beauty +24, Feel +24, x2 after mixing both Berries. Note that this is without factoring in the Beauty Pin.))
____________
"We ate it to become it and there are no more variations." —Tsaesci Creation Myth  

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
OhforfSake
OhforfSake


Promising
Legendary Hero
Initiate
posted August 03, 2010 05:17 PM

While Misty's mixing her berries, Zack uses as many potions as it takes to restore psyduck back to full health.

"Guys, I suggest, if you've anyway of healing your pokemons, you do the same, we might need them soon enough" Zack says
____________
Living time backwards

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted August 04, 2010 05:54 AM

Stacey stepped up, next to Mina.

"No one? Did you check for any hidden entrances to anywhere? Secret hideouts, or the like?"
____________
Time for a signature change, but to what?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted August 04, 2010 06:16 AM

After mixing the berries, Misty calls out Phoebe and feeds the Feebas the results.  She had no idea how many would be needed, or how many the pokemon would eat.  Heck, she didn't even know if the little pokemon would like the taste.  So she watches carefully to see if the pokemon reacts positively.  Is so, it is going to be a long night, because she will be mixing a bit more.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
mamgaeater
mamgaeater


Legendary Hero
Shroud, Flying, Trample, Haste
posted August 05, 2010 12:13 AM

"Secret hideouts or entrances? This is a battletorn village not some Bandra base of operations. regardless if there were tunnels there would be friendlies in them."

____________
Protection From Everything.
dota

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted August 05, 2010 03:46 AM

"Oh right. Just... Never mind that. I was thinking there would be friendlies hiding in them anyway. Was hoping for their best is all."

Stacey turns to the building, and slowly walks its back yard.
____________
Time for a signature change, but to what?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted August 05, 2010 06:21 PM

"I see, well thank you for all the help. Goodbye." Christian said and exited the pokémon center.
"Yesterday I was in a hurry, but right now, let's see what's around here." Christian thought and took a look around on the city.
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 06, 2010 02:08 AM

Mina shook her head. “It was pitch black in there, I could barely even make out the walls. Houndour didn’t smell anything though.” She patted her Dark type.

----------------

Main Group:

Zack sprays his Psyduck with Potion until the Water type’s injuries are fully healed ((-3 Potions)).

Phoebe eats both Poffin without complaint ((Beauty up to 96, Feel is 48. Reminder: Contest stats, including Feel, max out at 255)).

While exploring the rubbish-strewn backyard, Stacey finds a Heart Scale gleaming in the weak natural light.

----------------

Christian:

You walk around town.



North of the Pokemon Center is a combination of inn and restaurant. The exterior is a little shabby; plainly business has been suffering along with the rest of the region. A swift peek inside reveals a bar and tables—as shabby as the outside, but clean—doors to the kitchen and bathrooms, and a staircase going up to the next floor. You can also hear someone muttering loudly from the kitchen, but can’t make out what they’re saying and leave to finish your self-guided tour.  

The northeastern building seems to be an old house the owners converted into a shop; there are hand-painted signs hung in the windows and the front door has been left open to invite people inside. An older woman is standing on the front porch feeding a flock of bird Pokemon (a single Chatot stands out a little oddly amidst the black Murkrow); presumably one of the owners as she looks up alertly when you approach and loses interest when it seems you’re not going to go inside.

Moving on, you notice that behind the building stretch several rows of boxy objects, and a sweet scent wafts in your direction from time to time. The last of the buildings in town is rather nondescript, though sets of feet have pounded the ground by the entrance flat, so it must see some sort of use.
____________
"We ate it to become it and there are no more variations." —Tsaesci Creation Myth  

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted August 07, 2010 07:29 AM

Misty uses the grooming kit on the Feebas, and then decides to mix four more berries.  Every day for awhile, as long as it is safe to do so, she is going to start grooming the Feebas.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted August 07, 2010 03:36 PM

"I wonder what they sell in that shop over there." Christian says
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mamgaeater
mamgaeater


Legendary Hero
Shroud, Flying, Trample, Haste
posted August 08, 2010 02:12 AM

"How long do you think we'll stay here?"
____________
Protection From Everything.
dota

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
OhforfSake
OhforfSake


Promising
Legendary Hero
Initiate
posted August 08, 2010 08:17 AM

"I think we'll need to guard misty hwile she's grooming her feebas. Then we can move on, I just hope we aren't wasting any chances standing here, it just doesn't feel right. You guys sure you don't want to give your pkmn's a couple of pots?"
____________
Living time backwards

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted August 08, 2010 10:27 PM

“Potions?” Mina asked. Without something immediate to do she was losing her focus again. “Yeah, that’s probably a good idea.”

She called out Oodramer and applied one to him. The rest of her Pokemon were either uninjured or damaged enough that simple Potions wouldn’t be enough to revive them.

----------------

Christian:

You walk inside the shop and look around; an older man is behind the counter and asks you if you need any help. From the inside, the place looks like a health food store—the shelves are lined with weird herbs in bags and canisters, and the air has a sharp, leafy scent. A sign proclaims some of the more interesting wares:

Pokeball: 200 PD
Honey: 200 PD ((Yes, you read that right.))
Heal Powder: 450 PD
Energy Powder: 500 PD
Energy Root: 800 PD – Only 2 in stock!
Revival Herb: 2800 PD – OUT OF STOCK

____________
"We ate it to become it and there are no more variations." —Tsaesci Creation Myth  

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted August 09, 2010 05:33 AM

"Hmm? Yes, I would want to know what effects Energy Root, Energy powder and honey has." Christian replied to the old man's question.
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
[ This thread is 236 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 (119) 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ] < Prev Thread . . . Next Thread >
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.2030 seconds