Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG)
Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG) [ This thread is 236 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ]
mamgaeater
mamgaeater


Legendary Hero
Shroud, Flying, Trample, Haste
posted February 28, 2008 09:29 PM

((don't worry their guards will probably stand and look in a corner... even if you use roar or something))

"Power... I don't think we can if it is anything stronger than voltorbs or electrodes, which are pretty good for this kind of thing."
____________
Protection From Everything.
dota

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga Online
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted February 28, 2008 10:47 PM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 22:48, 28 Feb 2008.

“I was thinking more along the lines of cutting their power lines, or poking holes in the gas tanks of their generators if they have them. But you’re right, I guess; if they’re using strong electric types for power we probably won’t stand much of a chance with that. Any other ideas?”

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted March 01, 2008 02:04 AM
Edited by winterfate at 03:56, 01 Mar 2008.

Fate seems to be preoccupied about something. He walks off to a nearby pond, as the group takes a brief rest to better organize its thoughts.

Mina:

Dove looks at you and says:

"If I'm not mistaken, they have a power generator in the nearby town ((the other square on the Region Map Snippet)" So, if we can cut the power lines, they'll only have backup energy...and I don't think that's enough to run the security cameras."

Draloed:

Dove then walks over to you and says:

"I'm pretty sure they're not using any Electric Pokémon to power their base. Knowing them, they'd probably prefer to use them to conquer and invade...not as an energy source."

She then sighs, as she looks over at Fate's direction. He looks like he's fishing...but he's not really putting any effort into it.

She mumbles something under her breath that you cannot make out as she takes out a Poké Ball and says:

"Well, we're going to be on the road now for a bit. I should let my Pokémon get some fresh air."

She lets out her Pokémon:



The Chikorita, released from its Poke Ball, cries out happily:

"Chiko!"

After its cry, it runs into Dove's arms as she decides to sit on the ground. You notice that she keeps looking in Fate's direction.
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted March 01, 2008 06:01 AM

Misty calls out Stripes.  Looking at the others "Point out the power lines, I think Stripes here can handle the rest." she looks at Stripes.  "Think you can take out the powerlines without hurting yourself?" Stripes sits on it's tail and just looks at her.  "No?  What do you mean no?  Oh right, the whole electricity thing...  Anybody got any ideas?"
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga Online
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted March 01, 2008 05:46 PM

“That won’t be a problem so long as they didn’t bury their lines—we just need to knock over a pole or two and make sure it doesn’t fall on us.”

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted March 01, 2008 08:43 PM

Mina:

Dove looks at you and says:

"Nice idea. By the way, isn't that one of the poles right over there?"

She points off towards the distance and, sure enough, you see one of the poles. You ask yourself why the pole is so far away from the base ((you still have about 3 miles to go; the pole is about a half mile away from your current location)) and suddenly realize the solar panels on it. Dove notices them as well and frowns:

"Darn...you'd think they'd make it easier for us. We have to knock these out as well, it would seem."

She winks as she starts walking towards the pole. Fate notices the group mobilizing and places his fishing rod back in his backpack. He then follows the rest of the group.

As the group reaches the pole, Dove looks up at the pole and says:

"Ok guys, stand back."

She then tells Chikorita:

"Vine Whip that pole, now!"

Chikorita then sends out its Vine Whips and wraps them around the pole.

"Tug it, now!!!"

Chikorita starts tugging at the pole. You notice the strain this is placing on the Chikorita as it starts to sweat heavily. You think the Chikorita is going to give out, when suddenly:

Woosh.

The pole is ripped out of the ground that held it.

Dove then hugs the Chikorita happily and says:

"Good girl. Rest now."

The Chikorita closes its eyes as Dove carries it in her arms.

She then turns, looking at Fate, and says:

"Would you please come closer? Your attempts to stay away from me are becoming a bit...ridiculous."

Fate just snorts as he stays as distant from Dove as ever.

Dove shakes her head in frustration and tells the group:

"Ok, let's go now."

The group moves for 2 more miles ((0.5 more miles left )), ripping out all the power poles in the way. As the group moves ever closer to the base, they notice the main power lines. Dove smiles heartily and says:

"Voila! These are the power lines I was expecting from the beginning."

She then looks closer at the power pole closest to the group (and farthest from the base), and says:

"Darn...these are bolted down securely. My Chikorita can't uproot these. Now what?"

She starts thinking of ways to bring down the pole.
((Back to you guys! ))
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga Online
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted March 01, 2008 11:30 PM


“Hmm.”

Mina circled the pole thoughtfully for a moment. She kicked at the ground experimentally, but the earth was dry and tough; there was only slightly more effect than if she’d kicked at solid rock.

“Hmmph. Well that’s not good. Did anyone bring a Water type that can wash away the dirt around the bolts? Maybe a Ground type that can dig? Either that or I suppose we can find some sharp rocks and just start chipping away at it.” She frowned down at the bolts. Even with Pidgey circling the party keeping an eye out for trouble, she didn’t like the idea of sitting out here exposed for as long as that could take. “Unless you guys have a better idea?” Mina looked up hopefully.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted March 01, 2008 11:55 PM

Mina:

Dove looks at you intently and says:

"Well, Grouch over there *points at Fate* has a Totodile, but..."

She stops herself and then says:

"Wait here."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
She walks towards Fate. The expression on his face is one of repressed fury and dread. She then says:

"We need your help."

Fate just stares at Dove. She continues:

"Well?"

Fate turns away from Dove. Dove snaps. She grabs Fate forcefully by his right arm and turns him around again.

"Why do you have to act like this, huh?"

Dove looks visibly pained. Fate answers:

"Why do YOU have to act like this?"

Dove looks at Fate, tears forming up:

"Well, we could be happy, if you weren't such a coward!"

She raises her voice. Fate snaps as well and they start arguing.

As the two argue their life away, the group notices a strange Pokémon resembling a mouse moving next to the pole. It is hard to tell what it is from that distance. It looks at Mina and makes a digging motion towards the ground.

Mina: ((again ))

It seems that it wants you to tell it whether to Dig or not.
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga Online
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted March 02, 2008 12:42 AM

Mina watched the pair quarrel with a blank expression. ((Sweatdrop moment. )) Then she noticed the little mouse-like Pokemon.

“Why, hello!” she said to it. Using as much politeness as she could muster, she asked, “Could I ask you a really big favor? Could you dig the dirt away from under the bolts—” a particularly loud exclamation erupted from the arguing trainers “—and around these poles here, so they fall over? For the good of the region?” She tacked the last on as an afterthought, remembering vaguely what Elder Aquai said about the local Pokemon not liking Team Bandra either.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mamgaeater
mamgaeater


Legendary Hero
Shroud, Flying, Trample, Haste
posted March 02, 2008 12:47 AM

"woah look at that chikorita..."

Draloed glances at his now open pokedex...

"it looks different from the chikorita in my pokedex... just like that charizard!"

"Maybe the thing is just dehydrated."
____________
Protection From Everything.
dota

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted March 02, 2008 01:00 AM

Mina:

As you walk up to the Pokémon, you realize it's a Sandshrew. After listening to you, it nods affirmatively and waves in the direction it came from.

Seven more Sandshrew come over and help the first one dig through the dirt.

The eight Sandshrew toil for what seems like minutes. Suddenly, the pole starts shaking. The Sandshrew then disperse as the pole drops, causing the power lines to break, as the poles start dropping, in a domino effect.

After the loud thud (which causes Dove and Fate to stop arguing; Dove returns to the group and Fate stays away), the Sandshrew return.

They look at the group eagerly. It would seem they want to join you.

Draloed:

You get a readout of the Chikorita's condition and stats.

Chikorita

Level: 12
Gender: Female
HP: 36
Attack: 20
Defense: 24
Sp. Atk: 20
Sp. Def: 24
Speed: 19
Ability: Overgrow
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga Online
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted March 02, 2008 02:28 AM

Mina let out a whistle that was half appreciation and half cheer, and swung sharply to the latter as the fallen pole knocked down its fellows.

The crashing electrical pole also brought another welcome effect, which Mina took a brief moment to reflect on.

Ahh, merciful silence. I’ll have to find something heavy to knock down around those two more often… she thought vaguely, only to notice a tugging on her pant leg. She looked down and saw a pair of huge liquid eyes looking back at her—the Sandshrew from earlier. Or one of them anyway; in the dying light of the sun it was hard to tell which for sure.

“Ah…thank you!” It pointed at her belt. “You…want to come with me?” Sandshrew nodded. Mina knelt down to be closer to eye level, and held out an empty Pokeball. “Are you sure?”

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted March 02, 2008 05:24 AM

Misty calls out her two pokemon.  "These little guys want to join us.  What do you think?"

Stripes approaches them one by one, and most of them cringe away.  One just looks up at Stripes and starts circling him.  Eevee takes a different approach and cautiously approaches them all.  Most of them are friendly and enthusiastic around the Eevee.  After checking them all out Eevee stands next to a different one then the one Stripes does.

"Oh my, seems we have a tie.  Ok you two," she looks at the sandshrew, "which of you two would like to come with us?" she waits with a pokeball to see which one would like to join her.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted March 02, 2008 08:53 PM

Mina:

The Sandshrew nods happily and enters the Poké Ball. The Poké Ball doesn't even bother to shake. ((put another way, it joined willingly ))

Congratulations! A Sandshrew has joined your team!
Would you like to nickname your newly acquired Pokémon?

Stats:

Sandshrew

Level: 5
Gender: ((waiting on Misty to pick; you get the other gender))
HP: 21
Attack: 14
Defense: 15
Sp. Atk: 8
Sp. Def: 9
Speed: 10
Ability: Sand Veil

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Misty:

The two Sandshrew "talk" it over and one of them walks up to you. The other one just waits placidly for someone else to join.

You place it in your Poké Ball. It offers no resistance at all.

Congratulations! A Sandshrew has joined your team!
Would you like to nickname your newly acquired Pokémon?

Stats:

Sandshrew

Level: 5
Gender: ((whichever you want; Kareeah gets the opposite gender))
HP: 21
Attack: 14
Defense: 15
Sp. Atk: 8
Sp. Def: 9
Speed: 10
Ability: Sand Veil

----------------------------------------------------------------------
As Dove reaches the group, one of the Sandshrews nearly jumps her. She does as the group has done and adds it to her team.

((Dove's Sandshrew is male; other stats identical to the ones posted above))

Fate looks over at the group, as if wanting to go over to it. He then sends out his Totodile.



The Totodile marches over to the group, assesses the situation and marches back. One of the Sandshrews follows suit.

The Sandshrew reaches Fate first and joins his team.

((Fate's Sandshrew is female. Totodile is male.))

Then, the Totodile reaches Fate. Fate returns Totodile to its Poké Ball and looks intently at Dove. He moves closer to the group, while still keeping a certain distance away from Dove.

After the Sandshrews join the party, the group decides to move deeper into Bandra territory.

As you reach the entrance of the base, you realize that it is lightly guarded (at least on the outside) by two Grunts. Their uniform is a purple shirt and hat with black jeans. They each have 2 Poké Balls on their belt, and they appear to be bored.

You all find a small building near the base to hide in, while you finish organizing your thoughts.

((You can now look around said building (has two floors) for items and other things of value. ))
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga Online
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted March 02, 2008 11:03 PM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 23:18, 02 Mar 2008.

No sooner had the Pokeball ‘pinged’ when Pidgey came winging back, chirping loudly and fretfully and flying tight circles around Mina.

After ascertaining that she was in no immediate danger, he landed on her shoulder, threw out his wings and puffed out his feathers, glaring warningly all the while about himself as though the very earth had offered his trainer some grave affront.

“Pidgey, what’s wrong? Are we being followed?”

He looked at her, confused by her bewildered tone, surveyed the group again and finally buried his beak under his wing, embarrassed. It took her a few seconds to realize he’d thought the group had been under attack.

“Oh, I get it. It’s all right, we made a new friend, see?” she held out the Pokeball for his perusal. He tapped it experimentally with his beak, then looked back at Mina.

“Pidge?”

“It’s fine. (He/she)’s a Sandshrew; they knocked down those power lines over there so hopefully we can sneak into the Bandra base.” Pidgey cooed approvingly. “Speaking of which, we’re almost there, so maybe you should stay with me for now, okay?”

Pidgey nodded and fluffed himself, content.

((Later, at the house outside the Bandra base…))

Mina crept through the building, cringing at every sound. She didn’t trust it to be unguarded; Pidgey was still perched on her shoulder, and had strict instructions to fly back to the rest of the group post-haste should she encounter company of any sort. While she searched, she pondered the problem of the guards at the base entrance. The guards in question had looked bored, so she supposed they might not be terribly attentive, but she doubted a small army marching past them would go unnoticed.

Maybe we can distract them, lure them off, Mina thought to herself—she didn’t want to risk alerting unfriendly listeners by speaking aloud. But how? The distraction would have to be subtle enough that they don’t immediately call for backup, but if it’s too subtle they’ll just ignore it or write it off…maybe there’s something in here that’ll help…

She searched for anything that might be useful. Rope? Cloth, to gag the guards when (if) the group managed to subdue them? Maybe some spare medical equipment, stashed away? She had the vague idea of looking for records on Bandra’s activities to get a better idea on what they were doing, but doubted anything important (and thus, useful) would be out here in an unguarded building—more likely inside the base proper, and password protected.

Maybe I could have Pidgey drop rocks on them and lead them on a wild goose chase… She didn’t care for that though; it was awfully risky for the little bird.

Spare uniforms? Don’t be ridiculous, Mina, that only works in the movies. She peered into the darkness, wishing she had a flashlight.

Maybe one of the others will think of something…

She crept along the wall, stepping carefully to avoid creaking boards, broken steps or any other hazards that would send her face first onto the floor.

Maybe we could just turn the lights on in here, and hope they come and investigate, she thought with a bit of irony, and trap them…actually, that might be doable...if the lights are covered under emergency power...we could make a ruckus instead, I suppose, if they aren’t...and hope they don’t have radios…wait, if they do, could Pichu fry them with an electrical attack? Before they can call for help? She’s awful little…but maybe…okay, that can be plan ‘D’. Now I just need to hope the others can come up with a plan ‘A’, ‘B’, and ‘C’.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted March 03, 2008 12:08 AM

As you search the unguarded building ((first floor)), you find:

2 Potions
1700 PD
Quick Claw - Hold Item - The Pokémon equipped with this item has a 10% chance to go first, even if its Speed is less than that of its opponent and even if the opponent uses a move of altered priority that would make it go first (such as Quick Attack, Ice Shard, etc.)
A strange document

You take the items and look at the document. The following is written on it:

Base of Slashpeak Cave,

Our plans are proceeding well. We now own around 80% of the region. Officer Altros has informed me that a group of meddling trainers reached the region about a day and a half ago. Suspecting that they could be heading towards your position, I have sent Altros, as an interim taskmaster, to your position. He should be arriving tomorrow.

If you all fail me in this mission, you may as well forget that you are part of Team Bandra. I don't want to see you ever again.


The document is signed Triple B.

You then go up to the second floor and see a bed and a closet. You open the closet and find some uniforms. However, they are tattered and torn.

As you look outside, you notice the guards are looking in your direction. Apparently, your activity inside of the building is causing suspicion.

You confirm this as you see one of the guards nudge the other. The guard who was nudged seems to be walking towards the building.
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga Online
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted March 03, 2008 12:57 AM

Mina was happy to find a number of useful little items stashed away in nooks and crannies throughout the house.

Most of it went straight into her pack for the time being. She felt a little guilty at pilfering the money, until she reminded herself scoldingly that they were going to bring the whole organization down and had already vandalized their power lines; feeling badly for taking their funding on top of that was a bit silly.

She tied the Quick Claw around Pidgey’s leg ((or however you equip the thing)) for the moment; either Pichu or Sandshrew could use it more, but she didn’t want to call them out and risk the light from the Pokeball alerting the guards at the base entrance.

The uniforms she was happy to find; these, she reasoned, could be torn into strips and used for rope, gags, or perhaps blindfolds.

The document was another matter.

Altros is coming tomorrow? Mina felt her stomach turn to ice. She did a quick mental calculation to make sure her dates were aligning, but the feeling didn’t go away.

As she made to return to the group and report this rather ominous news, she chanced a glance out the nearest window just in time to see one of the guards start to approach the building.

Drat. Drat. DRAT!

Mina bolted back to the rest of the group as swiftly and as silently as she could (no sense bringing down the rest of the base down on their little group). Her mind raced furiously over the possible causes as she went; had they seen her through the window? The closet had been a bit stuck, had they heard the noise? Was it not her at all—a wild Pokemon, one of the others, maybe the guard had to go to the bathroom and this house had the nearest toilet? It didn’t matter. What did matter was that they had a hostile trainer approaching that as far as she knew, none of the others were aware of. ((Question: what gender are the Grunts?))

“Guys!” she whispered harshly, “We’ve got company coming!”

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted March 03, 2008 01:05 AM

((The guards are both male ))

Mina:

The group hears your whispering and Dove decides to wait in the shadows.

As the guard nears the doorway of the building, a swift karate chop to the side of the head knocks him out.

Dove brushes off her hands and remarks:

"Not bad, eh?"

The other guard is oblivious to what has just happened, for now.
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga Online
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted March 03, 2008 01:35 AM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 01:36, 03 Mar 2008.

((Thanks winter. ))

“Good one!” Mina whispered back.

Quickly retrieving one of the tattered uniform shirts, she tore it to strips and tied the results together to make bindings, a blindfold and a really thick gag. She doubted it was perfect, but hopefully it would do.

“Help me out, guys; will someone take his Pokeballs and go hide them somewhere?” she asked as she worked, still in whispered tones. “Also check him for weapons; if he’s got a gun or something and breaks loose, we’re screwed. Or a radio,” she added, remembering her earlier thought, “We don’t want him calling for help.”

Once she’d finished tying him up, she checked his pulse. “And also, while I was exploring upstairs I found a letter signed by someone calling themselves Triple B; Altros is due to arrive tomorrow.”

Now finished with binding the unconscious Grunt, she paused.

“We’re going to have trouble once this guy’s friend realizes he’s not coming back, too. Any ideas?”

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted March 03, 2008 01:50 AM

Dove looks at Kareeah amusingly and comments:

"It's one of him and 10 ((did I miscount? )) of us. Once we make sure he can't call for help, we can take him out however you like. As a matter of fact..."

Dove finds the Grunt's radio and masks her voice:

"Hey man...could you please come over here one moment?"

You hear a reply soon after:

"What's the problem? You sound a bit odd."

Dove replies:

"I'm fine...just swallowed some dirt. *cough* Someone seems to have been looking through the stuff in the house."

The reply:

"Did the person find the fake letter?"

Dove looks at Mina confused and says:

"Yes, it would appear so."

The Grunt sounds satisfied as he replies:

"Good, they'll never know that Altros has been here ever since he was defeated back at the ship."

The Grunt laughs and says:

"Now, come back and return to your post. Altros will have our heads if they manage to break in. He doesn't want any interference in our mission, no matter how minor."

Dove turns off the radio.

Mina:

She then turns over to you and asks:

"Now what do we do? He's already here...and we were about to barge in there. But, we can't turn back now...he has the advantage of flight ((via Charizard)); he'll keep hounding us if we don't stop him at some point."
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
[ This thread is 236 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ] < Prev Thread . . . Next Thread >
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0877 seconds