Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 3.5 - WoG and Beyond > Thread: [Platform] Knightmare Kingdoms
Thread: [Platform] Knightmare Kingdoms This thread is 60 pages long: 1 10 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 40 50 60 · «PREV / NEXT»
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 23, 2016 08:06 PM
Edited by majaczek at 20:37, 23 Jul 2016.

oops! i tried to fix it...
I will recheck the  formula anyway

new formula:
Quote:
Exorcist specialists Receive a 5% per level bonus to Resistance percentage.
It also Gives all your units additional damage versus evil units.
The formula is Creature_Fight_Value * Stack_Count * (Skill*50+25) + (Specialist_Level*5+100) * (Week+7) / 7 000 000

please check it

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Famous Hero
posted July 24, 2016 08:41 AM
Edited by Khadras at 12:44, 24 Jul 2016.

majaczek said:
oops! i tried to fix it...
I will recheck the  formula anyway

new formula:
Quote:
Exorcist specialists Receive a 5% per level bonus to Resistance percentage.
It also Gives all your units additional damage versus evil units.
The formula is Creature_Fight_Value * Stack_Count * (Skill*50+25) + (Specialist_Level*5+100) * (Week+7) / 7 000 000

please check it


I think it is slightly better now.
Please check the formula for town guardian too, because for month 5 to have 40 guardians in town is to much. In month 5 it must have just 20 is ok. The guardian must help the hero to defending the town not to defend the town alone. I change myself the fomula but result too fewer. I change it in this but it was not ok:
!!VRy2:Sc :56 +2; !!VRy2:*y2; set y2 to number of Guardians

original was:

!!VRy2:Sc :28 +2; !!VRy2:*y2; set y2 to number of Guardians

The number of guardians must depending of how many weeks it past from construction of town guardian. One per week it is ok. But not take in consideration the curent game date, take number of week since the guardian in that town was built.
For the capital the numer of guardians must depend in addition by total number of towns of the player. For every towns owed one guartian more to the curent capital number of guardians. The extra number is not time dependent.
And one more thing, when the owner of a town has changed, town guardian must destroyed. The new owner must build his own town guardian. This is correct to allow the defeated player to reconquer his town if it is respected the rule that i mentioned above. It is not normal a new conquered town to be defended like one that is had from months ago.

If you are not agree with this ideas, please make such things and give me to test them to see how modify the gameplay. If you are agree with them please make this modification. If i knew how to do it i would have done it myself, but i do not know.
Thank you in advanced!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 24, 2016 05:55 PM

new formula
Quote:


!!VRy1:S243 +x2;  set y1 to guardian creature id
!!VRy2:Sc :28 +2; set y2 to month +2 (1st day is month 0)
!!VRy3:Sy2*y2;  !!VRy4:Sy3*y2; !!VRy5:Sy3*y4;
!!VRy4:*100; !!VRy3:*10000; !!VRy2:Sy3 +y4 -y5;
!!VRy2::1000000;  set y2 to number of Guardians





It's basically polynomial, results would be:
Quote:

4,0768
9,2457
16,5376
25,9375
37,3824
50,7493
65,8432
82,3851
100
118,2049
136,3968
153,8407
169,6576
182,8125


rounded down :)

I don't agree the defender should be killed - He/She is bound to magical walls of castle :) and serve the owner. I may increase the cost of non-capital Gaurding Wards

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Salamandre
Salamandre


Admirable
Omnipresent Hero
Wog refugee
posted July 24, 2016 06:21 PM

I also use month/week check to set AI armies so the player see dynamic challenge ahead, but I found that in late game, when player has obviously tons of towns, this calculation is still not enough. So I use now a new one, I calculate human player attacker army, then duplicate the force in defender and only then add month/week bonuses. It works better for me.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Famous Hero
posted July 24, 2016 06:42 PM
Edited by Khadras at 19:24, 24 Jul 2016.

majaczek said:
new formula
Quote:


!!VRy1:S243 +x2;  set y1 to guardian creature id
!!VRy2:Sc :28 +2; set y2 to month +2 (1st day is month 0)
!!VRy3:Sy2*y2;  !!VRy4:Sy3*y2; !!VRy5:Sy3*y4;
!!VRy4:*100; !!VRy3:*10000; !!VRy2:Sy3 +y4 -y5;
!!VRy2::1000000;  set y2 to number of Guardians






I don't agree the defender should be killed - He/She is bound to magical walls of castle :) and serve the owner. I may increase the cost of non-capital Gaurding Wards


So, you modify the code for town guardian in erm or i must modify it?
I know the idea of bounding guardian into the wall, but every player comes with own magical energy. Guardian must obey to Summoner and the summoner is the player. :)

Now i experience a new crash with this error:

EIP = {0x057FC985},  Access Violation. Attempt to {read} the inaccessible data at {0x40A46D18}

The Latest Executed ERM Receiver:

SN:W^NewLevelupScreenOn^/?v2;
!!if&v2=0:;
 !!FU:E;
!!el:;
!!SN:X?y3/0;                          [

I never had a crash because NewLevelupScreen mod.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 24, 2016 09:30 PM
Edited by majaczek at 01:32, 25 Jul 2016.

redownload Amethyst upgrades, it should fix the formula for you :)
just remember to press f12...

also you may try my new mod - DragonPeaks_majaczek (yeah, inspired by JV's mod). it changes the way how Neutral town is marked, forced stability, and added new town... it is dependenton AMethyst upgrades for new creatures. sadly new creatures are not  balanced and tweaked  yet...

EDIT: wrong number ofzeroes :(
Quote:


!!VRy1:S243 +x2;  set y1 to guardian creature id
!!VRy2:Sc :28 +2; set y2 to month +2 (1st day is month 0)
!!VRy3:Sy2*y2;  !!VRy4:Sy3*y2; !!VRy5:Sy3*y4;
!!VRy4:*100; !!VRy3:*10000; !!VRy2:Sy3 +y4 -y5;
!!VRy2::10000;  set y2 to number of Guardians



 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Famous Hero
posted July 25, 2016 07:34 AM

majaczek said:
redownload Amethyst upgrades, it should fix the formula for you :)
just remember to press f12...

also you may try my new mod - DragonPeaks_majaczek (yeah, inspired by JV's mod). it changes the way how Neutral town is marked, forced stability, and added new town... it is dependenton AMethyst upgrades for new creatures. sadly new creatures are not  balanced and tweaked  yet...

EDIT: wrong number ofzeroes :(
Quote:


!!VRy1:S243 +x2;  set y1 to guardian creature id
!!VRy2:Sc :28 +2; set y2 to month +2 (1st day is month 0)
!!VRy3:Sy2*y2;  !!VRy4:Sy3*y2; !!VRy5:Sy3*y4;
!!VRy4:*100; !!VRy3:*10000; !!VRy2:Sy3 +y4 -y5;
!!VRy2::10000;  set y2 to number of Guardians





Thank you very much for the town guardian modification! I used DragonPeaks_majaczek already but i do not see any dragons town on map. Must I enable something in wog settings or the map is just to small (it was medium size with water and underground)?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 25, 2016 01:49 PM
Edited by majaczek at 22:11, 26 Jul 2016.

Khadras said:
majaczek said:
redownload Amethyst upgrades, it should fix the formula for you :)
just remember to press f12...

also you may try my new mod - DragonPeaks_majaczek (yeah, inspired by JV's mod). it changes the way how Neutral town is marked, forced stability, and added new town... it is dependenton AMethyst upgrades for new creatures. sadly new creatures are not  balanced and tweaked  yet...

EDIT: wrong number ofzeroes :(
Quote:


!!VRy1:S243 +x2;  set y1 to guardian creature id
!!VRy2:Sc :28 +2; set y2 to month +2 (1st day is month 0)
!!VRy3:Sy2*y2;  !!VRy4:Sy3*y2; !!VRy5:Sy3*y4;
!!VRy4:*100; !!VRy3:*10000; !!VRy2:Sy3 +y4 -y5;
!!VRy2::10000;  set y2 to number of Guardians





Thank you very much for the town guardian modification! I used DragonPeaks_majaczek already but i do not see any dragons town on map. Must I enable something in wog settings or the map is just to small (it was medium size with water and underground)?


You need to have already random towns on the map, for the  script to replace :) try both the  peaks and library :)

DragonPeaks_majaczek incorporated into Amethyst Upgrades

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Famous Hero
posted July 27, 2016 07:38 AM

Hi! I see you changed a lot of things into your mods. You combine most of them into a single one, and probably you've done a lot of other things. Please tell to your fans what you have changed to your mods to understand better the situation. I have almost all your mods except Knightmare Commanders that i do not like in the form that is now because of many things (one of them is that commanders receive more fast than heroes the experience and grow up much faster, but i like that commander to grow with the same speed with heroes, and the commanders become to powerful and the game become Battle Heroes Mod mod, a very RPG game, in my opinion). So, the idea of combining the mods into single one is not such a good thing because it is possible to be someone that don't like one of your mod and the rest do, and can not disable it because is integrated into bigger ones. I hope you do not integrate Knightmare Commanders into Knightmare Heroes.
For the all your work i want to congratulate you and wish you success, and i want to thank you very much for making such beautiful mods.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 27, 2016 07:49 AM

Khadras said:
Hi! I see you changed a lot of things into your mods. You combine most of them into a single one, and probably you've done a lot of other things. Please tell to your fans what you have changed to your mods to understand better the situation. I have almost all your mods except Knightmare Commanders that i do not like in the form that is now because of many things (one of them is that commanders receive more fast than heroes the experience and grow up much faster, but i like that commander to grow with the same speed with heroes, and the commanders become to powerful and the game become Battle Heroes Mod mod, a very RPG game, in my opinion). So, the idea of combining the mods into single one is not such a good thing because it is possible to be someone that don't like one of your mod and the rest do, and can not disable it because is integrated into bigger ones. I hope you do not integrate Knightmare Commanders into Knightmare Heroes.
For the all your work i want to congratulate you and wish you success, and i want to thank you very much for making such beautiful mods.


It's worse... I incorporated it in Knightmare warchest
it's too late to change, I believe. Instead help mewith my Knightmare  difficulty mod. any suggestions? I thought about chnging neutral creatures stats via ERM (EA or BM), but you may provide more interesting ideas.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Famous Hero
posted July 27, 2016 08:12 AM
Edited by Khadras at 08:36, 27 Jul 2016.

About town guardian, is it possible to see with right click on the castle building, how many guardians a town has?

Resolve Battle was in conflict with autosave mod. Now i see Resolve Battle in wog plus. Did you resolve the conflict?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 27, 2016 08:16 AM
Edited by majaczek at 09:28, 27 Jul 2016.

Sure. I could do it in a few lines
now I fight  with  plugins

EDIT:
check if it works

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Famous Hero
posted July 27, 2016 03:10 PM
Edited by Khadras at 15:25, 27 Jul 2016.

majaczek said:
Sure. I could do it in a few lines
now I fight  with  plugins

EDIT:
check if it works


I download all your last version mods. But when i start the game en error appears:
http://www.filedropper.com/error_9

I disable every mods of yours and i discover Amethyst Upgrade mod was the trouble. After i disabled it all was ok.
With deep search i find that alphaSE.era was the problem. I renamed with .bak extension and the game start. But after start a lot of errors and when i enter into my town a crash:

EIP = {0x00000000},  Access Violation. Attempt to {read} the inaccessible data at {0x00000000}

The Latest Executed ERM Receiver:

CM:I?v2 F?v3 S?v4;
!?CM5&v3=0/v4=13;
!!SN:L^Era.dll^/?y1 Ay1/^GetButtonID^/?y2 Ey2/0/^Find.me^;
!!

I guess is because FindMe not recognize the new artefacts. But why when i enter into a town scree?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Salamandre
Salamandre


Admirable
Omnipresent Hero
Wog refugee
posted July 27, 2016 03:38 PM

Find me mod searches for Type, when artifacts. So no reason to crash if new subtypes added.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 27, 2016 06:51 PM
Edited by majaczek at 21:02, 27 Jul 2016.

Redownload please.

lastly there were a few minor versions/changes.

here is priority.

Quote:

WoG
Eng
Czcionki
Yona
WoG Revised
Disable Autosave
WoG PLUS
Knightmare Warchest
Knightmare Heroes
Amethyst Upgrades
Knightmare Difficulty


PS: Amethyst Upgrades adds two towns:  Dragon Peak,  Divine Library

EDIT: it is incompatible with older versions of DP.
a few patches added to WoG Plus
some Knightmare mods were swallowed by Knightmare warchest

EDIT: Fixed typo

EDIT: yes  there are problems with stability, will check

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Famous Hero
posted July 27, 2016 08:49 PM
Edited by Khadras at 21:05, 27 Jul 2016.

Now i downloaded and reinstall the last version of your mods and the same problem: alphaSE.era The game not start because of alphaSE.era. I delete alphaSE.era and i was able to enter the game but when i press the menu button the game crashed again. Nothing i can do in the game.

he Latest Executed ERM Receiver:

FU&y3<>v2:E;
!!VRz1:S^View.wav^;
!!SNz1;
!!VRv8900:S1;
!!OW:C?v22; get current player
!!OW:Av22/

Look at my town: http://www.filedropper.com/town
There is no creatures. But there is creatures dwellings in town.

After i ALT+TAB and re enter in game the error was:

The Latest Executed ERM Receiver:

SN:W^SavedV1^/?v1;


Register Context:

It is nightmare!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 27, 2016 10:14 PM
Edited by majaczek at 16:12, 28 Jul 2016.

there is conflict with obsidian.dll
or maybe not

leave obsidian for later...
it seems that emerald causes the crash on savegame
sadly I have to maintain emerald3, so I have to  fix it  myself  

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Famous Hero
posted July 28, 2016 05:28 PM

majaczek said:
there is conflict with obsidian.dll
or maybe not

leave obsidian for later...
it seems that emerald causes the crash on savegame
sadly I have to maintain emerald3, so I have to  fix it  myself  


So it is working or not?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
majaczek
majaczek


Supreme Hero
Work at Magic Dimmension
posted July 28, 2016 05:49 PM

It doesn't work... I don't know why, but if I disable emerald it seems to work. it crashes on saving...

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Khadras
Khadras


Famous Hero
posted July 28, 2016 08:17 PM

majaczek said:
It doesn't work... I don't know why, but if I disable emerald it seems to work. it crashes on saving...


Hi! It's sad. But i want to ask you: why are you interested so much in plugins? Are them so important for your work? I mean i suggest to focus just on one mod until became perfect, and then step to another. Amethyst upgrade is a piece of jewelry. Finish it until it works perfectly and then start with another. Knightmare Heroes is linked with Knightmare Commander and i think it must be treat together. I like very much Knightmare Heroes and now works very well. I hope you will not be mad on me because saying such sugestions?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This thread is 60 pages long: 1 10 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 40 50 60 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0741 seconds