Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Heroes 7 - Falcon's Last Flight > Thread: ~ Heroes 7 - Discussion thread ~
Thread: ~ Heroes 7 - Discussion thread ~ This MEGA THREAD is 1634 pages long: 1 200 400 ... 542 543 544 545 546 ... 600 800 1000 1200 1400 1600 1634 · «PREV / NEXT»
Storm-Giant
Storm-Giant


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
On the Other Side!
posted February 19, 2015 05:09 PM

Retcon anybody?

It wouldn't be the first one
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Micutz
Micutz


Hired Hero
posted February 19, 2015 05:12 PM

I like the Reaper but it would have been better if it was more like the Heroes 5 Wraith.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
verriker
verriker


Honorable
Legendary Hero
We don't need another 'eroes
posted February 19, 2015 05:14 PM

LizardWarrior said:
But why vampire? Didn't Kaspar said that no one knows what's behind the hood? If there's something, it added an aura of mystery that was well needed for that creature, it's essence of death and you know, death is unknown.


why, who needs the tantalizing mystery of the unknown when you can have yet another vampire instead? next thing we know it'll turn out that Kha-Beleth is a vampire under that helmet,

maybe even the Ancients and the Creators are secret vampires lol

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
War-overlord
War-overlord


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Presidente of Isla del Tropico
posted February 19, 2015 05:16 PM

LizardWarrior said:
But why vampire? Didn't Kaspar said that no one knows what's behind the hood?

Read that bit again carefully. It never actually said that.
____________
Iron from Ice.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Marzhin
Marzhin

Shaper of Lore
Designer & Writer, Ubisoft
posted February 19, 2015 05:17 PM

You guys are never happy

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
LizardWarrior
LizardWarrior


Honorable
Legendary Hero
Age of erwins is over
posted February 19, 2015 05:20 PM

Welcome to the internet

But didn't the team get a lot of complaints about the Ashan vampires in the last time? Adding another vampire unit when it wasn't necessarily at all ain't a good move.  

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
fuChris
fuChris


Promising
Supreme Hero
Master to the Speed of Light
posted February 19, 2015 05:22 PM

Marzhin said:
You guys are never happy

The question is what they put into the water at Ubi headquarters to keep you this mellow?
____________
"Now I am become Chris, the destroyer of worlds." - Robert Oppenheimer.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted February 19, 2015 05:24 PM
Edited by Galaad at 17:29, 19 Feb 2015.

Marzhin said:
You guys are never happy

Miss the good old days?

2006 Marzhin said:
"By the way I intend to make a campaign which will better than the H5 ones to humiliate Ubi and burn Ashan in flames. MuhuhahahahaHAHAHAHAHA ! "

Too much time spent at Ubi HQ seems to have soften you mate.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
OmegaDestroyer
OmegaDestroyer

Hero of Order
Fox or Chicken?
posted February 19, 2015 05:27 PM

LizardWarrior said:
Ashan Necropolis= Twilight
Ashan Dungeon= Fifty Shades of Grey


Congratulations, Lizard!  You have won the thread!
____________
The giant has awakened
You drink my blood and drown
Wrath and raving I will not stop
You'll never take me down

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Pawek_13
Pawek_13


Supreme Hero
Maths, maths everywhere!
posted February 19, 2015 05:30 PM
Edited by Pawek_13 at 17:33, 19 Feb 2015.

Galaad said:
2006 Marzhin said:
"By the way I intend to make a campaign which will better than the H5 ones to humiliate Ubi and burn Ashan in flames. MuhuhahahahaHAHAHAHAHA ! "

Too much time at Ubi HQ seems to have soften you mate.

I would rather say that being able to see a situation from a different perspective (in this case publisher's one) makes you change your mindset.
PS. As far as I remember Marzhin was at that time in his early twenties, time when there are greatest levels of testosterone in the whole male life. This may also have a significant impact on his demanour from that time.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Dave_Jame
Dave_Jame


Promising
Legendary Hero
I'm Faceless, not Brainless.
posted February 19, 2015 05:34 PM

Pawek_13 said:
Galaad said:
2006 Marzhin said:
"By the way I intend to make a campaign which will better than the H5 ones to humiliate Ubi and burn Ashan in flames. MuhuhahahahaHAHAHAHAHA ! "

Too much time at Ubi HQ seems to have soften you mate.

I would rather say that being able to see a situation from a different perspective (in this case publisher's one) makes you change your mindset.

Or the fact, that he actually can make a campaign that is better than the H5 one (Ok H1 had a better campaign but let's leave that aside :-P )

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
ThatRedSarah
ThatRedSarah


Famous Hero
Adventuring Hero
posted February 19, 2015 05:36 PM

Am i the only one who is worried about the very lowest parts of the horse... As if they were missing a texture or just completely frozen solid all the way from the hooves to the wrists of the horse? :/




 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Marzhin
Marzhin

Shaper of Lore
Designer & Writer, Ubisoft
posted February 19, 2015 05:36 PM

Galaad said:
Marzhin said:
You guys are never happy

Miss the good old days?

2006 Marzhin said:
"By the way I intend to make a campaign which will better than the H5 ones to humiliate Ubi and burn Ashan in flames. MuhuhahahahaHAHAHAHAHA ! "

Too much time spent at Ubi HQ seems to have soften you mate.


I actually see a small difference: I was unhappy and went on to actually create something

I was never the kind to complain just for the sake of complaining

Now I don't think I ever had a problem with Vampires, so I'm still consistent in that regard

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Pawek_13
Pawek_13


Supreme Hero
Maths, maths everywhere!
posted February 19, 2015 05:38 PM

Dave_Jame said:

(Ok H1 had a better campaign but let's leave that aside :-P )

I liled campaign in Heroes V because of its cheesiness. Besides that, the map design was also quite good. I believe that it is better to call something bad than bland and base campaign of Heroes VI was, in my opinion, bland.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
verriker
verriker


Honorable
Legendary Hero
We don't need another 'eroes
posted February 19, 2015 05:43 PM

Marzhin said:
I was never the kind to complain just for the sake of complaining


well Galaad is actually doing a lot of constructive promotion for the series with his music videos and various threads
just because someone's not popular enough to be hired doesn't mean their dedication is any less, or that their thoughts should be brushed away lol

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
RMZ1989
RMZ1989


Supreme Hero
posted February 19, 2015 05:43 PM

Necropolis page updated, nice!

Spectral Dragon abilities are kind of... random? I mean, those are completely new abilities, we had a lot of Bone Dragons and they never had anything close to that. It can be good though, so we will see.

Grim Reaper, I like their first ability but even though second makes the most sense on this unit, I am wondering how will they balance it out because judging by description it will be overpowered as hell lol.
____________
Give a man a mask, and he'll
become his true self.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted February 19, 2015 05:45 PM

verriker said:
Marzhin said:
I was never the kind to complain just for the sake of complaining


well Galaad is actually doing a lot of constructive promotion for the series with his music videos and various threads
just because someone's not popular enough to be hired doesn't mean their dedication is any less, or that their thoughts should be brushed away lol

And Lizard Warrior created a full town for HOMM-III as well as many tutorial topics to help n00bs at modding.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Marzhin
Marzhin

Shaper of Lore
Designer & Writer, Ubisoft
posted February 19, 2015 05:48 PM

verriker said:
Marzhin said:
I was never the kind to complain just for the sake of complaining


well Galaad is actually doing a lot of constructive promotion for the series with his music videos and various threads
just because someone's not popular enough to be hired doesn't mean their dedication is any less, or that their thoughts should be brushed away lol


Funny how you are quick to forget that trolling works both ways

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Pawek_13
Pawek_13


Supreme Hero
Maths, maths everywhere!
posted February 19, 2015 05:50 PM

RMZ1989 said:

Grim Reaper, I like their first ability but even though second makes the most sense on this unit, I am wondering how will they balance it out because judging by description it will be overpowered as hell lol.

I guess that this is their standard ability (25% chance to kill a half of stack), although it sounds like something more powerful. Other possibility is the ability of Pit lords from Heroes V - every attacks kills at least one unit.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
LizardWarrior
LizardWarrior


Honorable
Legendary Hero
Age of erwins is over
posted February 19, 2015 05:53 PM
Edited by LizardWarrior at 17:54, 19 Feb 2015.

Galaad said:

And Lizard Warrior created a full town for HOMM-III as well as many tutorial topics to help n00bs at modding.


Well, I did nothing compared to HotA/WoG/VCMI team or Salamandre, also there are many more modders that deserve spotlight, yet Ubi chooses to ignore them... oh right, they also ignored 2 official expansions, so we can't expect too much

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This MEGA THREAD is 1634 pages long: 1 200 400 ... 542 543 544 545 546 ... 600 800 1000 1200 1400 1600 1634 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.2945 seconds