Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
New Server | HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Summoners Academy > Thread: Creature Quest Discussion Thread
Thread: Creature Quest Discussion Thread This Popular Thread is 143 pages long: 1 20 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 60 80 100 120 140 143 · «PREV / NEXT»
Raenus
Raenus


Famous Hero
Grouchy curmudgeon
posted February 25, 2017 03:23 AM
Edited by Raenus at 03:23, 25 Feb 2017.

Saw an interesting dungeon defense strategy. Someone had his first two waves composed of level one small creatures with wave three being an awakened max level Pheonix. Obviously trying to prevent people from entering the boss fight with ability charges.

Complete failure, without the full dungeon boost the Pheonix fell in one round (including it being revived by the awakening).

Thought I would share the experience.
____________
Creature Quest: HaltWhoGoesThere

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AxeTerio
AxeTerio


Adventuring Hero
posted February 25, 2017 04:01 AM
Edited by AxeTerio at 04:10, 25 Feb 2017.

Raenus said:
Saw an interesting dungeon defense strategy. Someone had his first two waves composed of level one small creatures with wave three being an awakened max level Pheonix. Obviously trying to prevent people from entering the boss fight with ability charges.

Complete failure, without the full dungeon boost the Pheonix fell in one round (including it being revived by the awakening).

Thought I would share the experience.


They were missing creatures too? I've seen it a couple times and wondered why they'd do that

Although, I wonder since I don't have enough built toons for the 5 wave Dungeon...maybe I should go back to 3 waves, cutting down the lvl 10 toons that might be dying to fast and just feeding ppl mana charges?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Raenus
Raenus


Famous Hero
Grouchy curmudgeon
posted February 25, 2017 05:44 AM

AxeTerio said:


They were missing creatures too? I've seen it a couple times and wondered why they'd do that

Although, I wonder since I don't have enough built toons for the 5 wave Dungeon...maybe I should go back to 3 waves, cutting down the lvl 10 toons that might be dying to fast and just feeding ppl mana charges?

Yeah, if you do not have enough max level creatures to fully crew a 5 wave dungeon I would definitely go back to the three wave one.

Some people go with the three wave anyway. I just lost an attack to a level 225 guy with a three wave defense.
____________
Creature Quest: HaltWhoGoesThere

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
blitzburg
blitzburg

Tavern Dweller
posted February 25, 2017 06:22 AM

I'm at level 102 with a prestige of just over 5000.  Let me know if there is room in the guild for me.  I'm also happy to wait until the next challenge if that works better.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted February 25, 2017 11:00 AM

I've made some room for you, please send the request.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
markmasters
markmasters


Famous Hero
Dragon of justice
posted February 25, 2017 11:28 AM

I got smashed by a 3 wave dungeon on wave one while I scouted ahead and though 'this doesn't look so bad'.

I guess all creatures had full totems, a pre is you can have an epic creature in wave one right away, quite strong.

P.s come come Water grand wish, laat one i need

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Stevie
Stevie


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
HC SUPPORTER
posted February 25, 2017 12:29 PM
Edited by Stevie at 13:10, 25 Feb 2017.

Currently on a 13 dungeon defense myself, can't properly fill the 18 one and I don't wanna feed mana. I lack two bosses anyway. I'm about 100 diamonds short from two multi summons and waiting for the "new creature visiting the lands soon" as HungryDragon said, not sure if that implies a summoning event or not but I hope it does. And I sure hope to get a legendary for a change this time around.

I completed a lot of this week's event with the Ogre but I had no 4 dot creature drop. Seems they're quite rare. About 8 ogres with 3 dots and over 50 with 2 dots, but I'm not gonna level those. The Ogre doesn't seem that great anyway. And only had a single 3 dot Gnoll drop, so it appears they're even rarer.
____________
Guide to a Great Heroes Game
"Stevie's spamfest gave Corribus PTSD." - Kipshasz

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted February 25, 2017 02:16 PM
Edited by Galaad at 14:18, 25 Feb 2017.

Could one of you guys who can invite send one to blitzburg?

Quote:
IGN:  blitzburg
Code:  tmhbGeq#h

____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Stevie
Stevie


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
HC SUPPORTER
posted February 25, 2017 02:35 PM

Seems I can't invite him.
____________
Guide to a Great Heroes Game
"Stevie's spamfest gave Corribus PTSD." - Kipshasz

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted February 25, 2017 02:41 PM

There was another guy for similar level with 6k+ prestige in the queue, I took him to fill the gap instead.

Sorry Blitzburg you will have to wait a bit more, but don't worry I'll add you as soon as I can.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
blitzburg
blitzburg

Tavern Dweller
posted February 25, 2017 05:01 PM

Sounds good.  Thanks.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AxeTerio
AxeTerio


Adventuring Hero
posted February 25, 2017 08:46 PM
Edited by AxeTerio at 20:48, 25 Feb 2017.

Stevie said:
Currently on a 13 dungeon defense myself, can't properly fill the 18 one and I don't wanna feed mana. I lack two bosses anyway. I'm about 100 diamonds short from two multi summons and waiting for the "new creature visiting the lands soon" as HungryDragon said, not sure if that implies a summoning event or not but I hope it does. And I sure hope to get a legendary for a change this time around.

I completed a lot of this week's event with the Ogre but I had no 4 dot creature drop. Seems they're quite rare. About 8 ogres with 3 dots and over 50 with 2 dots, but I'm not gonna level those. The Ogre doesn't seem that great anyway. And only had a single 3 dot Gnoll drop, so it appears they're even rarer.


I lost another 500 prestige overnight with the 13spot dungeon which was same as the 18 one so figure I'm on par. I'm just in a tougher ladder this time around. Got my Demon to lvl 74 after 4-5* evolution so I'm happy about that. Spending some gems finally to build up some smalls. Got Otter Skipper to 3* Awaken and he does 200% damage with a team debuff, not bad. Maxed Croaker and Master Shroom. No totems yet, keeping them for my Legendaries.

FYI It took 5 brilliant gems, 386 Large gems, 1000 med gems and about 300 small gems to get Demon 5* to lvl 74 if I recall. Kicked myself for not writing it down as I went.

I'm doing Lord on the event, have 17 2d Gnolls and 3 Ogres. I hope Ogre will be good as I have a couple 3d ones which gives me another reason I wish we could see Awakened info beforehand to help with farming. Still no 3d Gnoll yet




 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
ANcientDRuids
ANcientDRuids


Known Hero
BEware THe DRuids
posted February 25, 2017 08:47 PM

I almost attacked you blitzburg. Then I wondered "where have I seen that name..." and figured it's not the brightest idea to rob you of prestige if you're joining us. Cool Archdemon btw.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted February 25, 2017 09:47 PM

And LordGraa still in top 3 of the guild.
Keep it up mate get those essences!
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
lordgraa
lordgraa


Promising
Famous Hero
The Whisperer
posted February 25, 2017 11:51 PM

Galaad said:
And LordGraa still in top 3 of the guild.
Keep it up mate get those essences!


Well... It is hard to keep up with you Galaad (you must be farming the whole weekend) But I am slowly attacking the 8k meta!

But the feeling when you go to bed with 7k prestige and wake up with -500
____________
World of Heroes (Czech fansite)
Wryn Pendragon: Umbramancer (H7 community project)

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Galaad
Galaad

Hero of Order
Li mort as morz, li vif as vis
posted February 25, 2017 11:57 PM

lordgraa said:
(you must be farming the whole weekend)


Actually no, only used one extra challenge points pack since the start of the event, but my dungeon defense got better.

Also, I'm in a pool full of noobs.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Stevie
Stevie


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
HC SUPPORTER
posted February 26, 2017 12:22 AM
Edited by Stevie at 01:07, 26 Feb 2017.

If I only had more than just one legendary, if only my 5 multi summons returned a good legendary. Not a second rate Chimera from an idol, a good legendary. IF ONLY! If only this game wasn't so against me being good and winning. I would've destroyed my groups. I would've been top 3 every event. Even so, thanks to that based 4 dot treant, I was able to beat top tier players with awakened phoenixes and other ridiculously powerful bosses. But I still can't defend. I can work my way around attacking, but then I can't keep the prestige I acquire. I can't get above top 25 or top 10 at best in my groups. And next month's soon, another legendary to fight for. If I don't get a legendary from the two multi summons I saved 1600 diamonds for, I'll quit the game. I have my limits, I can't take the snow forever. And if that happens, then Creature Quest would have lost one of its most invested players. A player who played day and night, literally.

Sorry, had to vent a bit


Btw, there's an open spot for Blitzburg now, he should send a request now and get into the guild.
____________
Guide to a Great Heroes Game
"Stevie's spamfest gave Corribus PTSD." - Kipshasz

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Raenus
Raenus


Famous Hero
Grouchy curmudgeon
posted February 26, 2017 12:34 AM

markmasters said:


P.s come come Water grand wish, laat one i need

I still need water and fire. Both are going to be rough, my two best creature by far are the Treant and Pheonix. I have absolute crap for water creatures (like literally nothing besides a Kobold) and moderate lightning ones........ Not sure if I can handle them.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
ANcientDRuids
ANcientDRuids


Known Hero
BEware THe DRuids
posted February 26, 2017 01:49 AM

Whole Saturday spent on that tavern quest bore fruit. I have 5 millions, I am rich! I could afford to send my Succubus to college for Succubus Queens!

And after less-than-perfect gem education (stopped at level 87), I went to quest some more and found a 3-dot Gnoll.

Sorry for bragging. This was a good day : >

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Raenus
Raenus


Famous Hero
Grouchy curmudgeon
posted February 26, 2017 03:55 AM
Edited by Raenus at 08:17, 26 Feb 2017.

Stevie said:
If I only had more than just one legendary, if only my 5 multi summons returned a good legendary. Not a second rate Chimera from an idol, a good legendary. IF ONLY! If only this game wasn't so against me being good and winning. I would've destroyed my groups. I would've been top 3 every event. Even so, thanks to that based 4 dot treant, I was able to beat top tier players with awakened phoenixes and other ridiculously powerful bosses. But I still can't defend. I can work my way around attacking, but then I can't keep the prestige I acquire. I can't get above top 25 or top 10 at best in my groups. And next month's soon, another legendary to fight for. If I don't get a legendary from the two multi summons I saved 1600 diamonds for, I'll quit the game. I have my limits, I can't take the snow forever. And if that happens, then Creature Quest would have lost one of its most invested players. A player who played day and night, literally.

Sorry, had to vent a bit


Bear in mind that I did just as many multisummons as you and got even worse luck than you outside of the event. I strongly, strongly recommend waiting for an event to roll around to blow your nest egg. Especially if you are going to approach it in a do or die fashion (which I can't really blame you for).

Edit: Just finished all of the wish quests on king, can confirm that you receive a legendary summon idol. Someone might have already said as much but I missed it if they did. I am going to summon it tomorrow and see what I get (hoping for one of those freakin stego arseholes).

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This Popular Thread is 143 pages long: 1 20 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 60 80 100 120 140 143 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll Post New Topic Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.0580 seconds