Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile


Age of Heroes Headlines:  
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
6 Aug 2016: Troubled Heroes VII Expansion Release - read more
26 Apr 2016: Heroes VII XPack - Trial by Fire - Coming out in June! - read more
17 Apr 2016: Global Alternative Creatures MOD for H7 after 1.8 Patch! - read more
7 Mar 2016: Romero launches a Piano Sonata Album Kickstarter! - read more
19 Feb 2016: Heroes 5.5 RC6, Heroes VII patch 1.7 are out! - read more
13 Jan 2016: Horn of the Abyss 1.4 Available for Download! - read more
17 Dec 2015: Heroes 5.5 update, 1.6 out for H7 - read more
23 Nov 2015: H7 1.4 & 1.5 patches Released - read more
31 Oct 2015: First H7 patches are out, End of DoC development - read more
5 Oct 2016: Heroes VII development comes to an end.. - read more
[X] Remove Ads
LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info mods forum | HOMM4: info CTG forum | HOMM5: info mods forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG)
Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG) This Popular Thread is 329 pages long: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 80 120 160 200 240 280 320 329 · «PREV / NEXT»
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted March 28, 2008 03:15 PM

Feeling refreshed, and ready for the day ahead, I sit up, and look at the others.

"So you all know, there was this man, last night, who goes by the name of Tom, at a red tent, that mentioned some tournament. He had me reserve a Pokemon. He also told me to tell you all as well, so I have. Probably so you all could do the same."

I look toward the door.

"Well, I think I'll go out and explore some more."

I get ready to go, then go. Where to? I don't know. I just pick some direction, and go.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted March 28, 2008 05:40 PM

“I guess we’ll just have to go sign up then, won’t we Pichu?” Mina cheerfully addressed the little Electric type still curled on the bed as the door swung shut. “But first…”

Mina took a minute to change into some clean, non-bloody clothes before grabbing a quick breakfast for herself and her Pokemon. Her pack was given a quick field repair; which is to say, she knotted the broken strap back together and prayed it would hold. Her immediate cares vanquished, she set out of the Pokemon Center.

Her attention was almost immediately taken by four vibrantly colored tents in the center of town.

“Oh, that must be where the Battle Festival is taking place,” Mina remarked aloud for Pichu’s benefit. “Let’s go check it out; I’m sure the Tournament Registration is in one of those tents, and maybe we’ll run into some of the others.”

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted March 28, 2008 11:03 PM

Stacey:

You decide to head out towards the nearby building.
As you get closer, you notice that it is a Day Care Center. The old lady tending the various Pokémon inside of it calls over to you and says:

"Hi! Would you like me to raise one of your Pokémon?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mina:

You go to the Battle Festival.
Immediately, you notice that there is a large group of trainers. As you move closer, you see the registration booth for the Rental Tournament in front of the red tent.

A few minutes later...

You manage to finally reach the booth. A man in a suit looks up at you and asks:

"I assume you're here to participate in the Tournament. Sign here *pointing to a spot in his registration log* and go inside to choose your Pokémon. Hurry now, people are picking their team of three as we speak."

You finish signing up and hurry into the tent.
As you go in, you notice some other trainers already making their picks.

((Same deal as Alkar. Ask for a Pokémon and I'll tell you if its available. Ask for a certain move and I'll tell you if any Pokemon have it. You might want to make a list of preferences though, since you have to pick 3. For that matter, all of the participants should make a list. Anyways, I should be back later. If I'm not, more time for you to think! ))
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted March 28, 2008 11:48 PM

"Yeah. My Sandshrew could use your training, I think. Here you go. Anything I need to do for you, or give your for your services?"

I hand over the ball.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted March 29, 2008 05:36 AM

After signing up for the rental tournament (and picking out the pokemon) Misty finds out when her turn will be.  Then she seeks out the breeder convention.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted March 30, 2008 03:22 AM

((Inside the red tent…))

Mina looked over the tables spread out before her; each was covered in plain, somewhat battered looking Pokeballs. A few trainers—strangers, as far as she could tell—were picking through them. One individual even seemed to be weighing two of them before replacing one and choosing the other.

The competition.

Mina looked over the carpet of Pokeballs. They didn’t seem to be marked by type or in any other fashion; this would, it seemed, be a test of luck as well as skill. She picked out three that caught her eye from a pair of tables; one had a long scratch over the top hemisphere, one was dinged in a few places, and the last had chips in its paint. Other than that they were completely unremarkable.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted April 01, 2008 04:07 AM

Stacey:

The old lady looks at you and replies:

"Well, it costs you 50PD up front and 100PD for each level your Sandshrew gains under my tutelage. You pay the level-up fee when you come pick up your Pokémon."

She recieves the Poké Ball containing the Sandshrew and 50PD.
You then leave towards the registration counter of the Battle Festival and register yourself.

As you enter the red tent, you notice Mina. You immediately make way towards the corner Tom told you about and examine the Poké Balls in the vicinity, careful not to arouse suspicion. You then take the Poké Ball containing the Pokémon you chose.

Afterwards, you look around the room, attempting to find two more Pokémon to make up your rental team. ((Received your PM about your picks; just waiting on you to post something; don't want to auto-pilot you too much. ))
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Misty:

You pick out the three Pokémon that will compose your team and then find out that the turn order will be worked out at the opening ceremony ((aka. one hour from now.)).

You ask around and find out that the breeder convention is being held at the Village Hall.

You enter the Hall.

It is a Breeder's paradise inside of the Hall. Decorations and ornaments are strewn across the spacious hall, as Breeders of all types and colors talk about the best strategies to raise this or that Pokémon. Near the front of the hall, you see the Expert breeder everyone is talking about. Apparently, he notices you too, since he decides to move towards you.

"Hello there!", exclaims the Breeder as he draws close.

You quickly notice that he is about your age and that he has one Poké Ball on his belt. He has black hair and beady brown eyes. It would seem that something about you has piqued his interest. What that could be, however, you do not know.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mina:

You notice that the individual weighing the Poké Balls is saying, quite obsessively:

"Kakuna or Metapod? Metapod or Kakuna?"

A few other trainers have a sweat-drop moment as the young Bug Catcher picks one of the Poké Balls and replaces the other.

One of the trainers, a Fisherman, snickers as he talks to a Pokémon Ranger:

"Maybe he chose a Magikarp unknowingly."

The Ranger can't help but chuckle and looks at his belt, now filled with rentals, nervously, hoping that he didn't pick the nearly useless fish Pokémon.

You then pick out your three rentals and leave the tent, waiting for the tournament's opening ceremony to start.

((I have already received your PM and am saving your picks as I type this. ))
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted April 01, 2008 05:28 AM

Mina glimpsed around a little nervously as she left; surely there was enough time to at least glimpse in some of the other tents before the ceremony started? She surveyed the area long enough to assure herself that nothing was going to be happening soon, then headed off for the blue tent, reminding herself to keep a close eye on the time.

((Yay!!))

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted April 01, 2008 05:49 AM

You decide to walk over to the blue tent. Curiously, there seems to be no activity around this tent.

As you enter the tent, you see a young scientist examining a shard, similar to the ones you found in the Slashpeak Base. However the shard she is examining is green. She turns around to look at you. She then greets you:

"Good day to you!"

She can't seem to take her eyes off of you. Suddenly, she asks:

"Do you know what this *holds up the green-colored shard* is?"

Not even waiting for you to answer the question, she continues:

"Well, these shards are parts of machines of an ancient age. I estimate there are about 100 of each color of Shard ((400 shards total )) in this region. Supposedly, once they're completed, you can control the weather with them."

She grins as she then asks:

"Do you have any Shards?"

As she asks the question, you look to your left and notice a pin-up. It reads:

Rewards for Shards:

5 Shards - One Stone of your Choice (pick between Fire, Water, Thunder, Leaf)

20 Shards - SM 02 - Water Spike

45 Shards - Focus Band

70 Shards - SM 03 - Spore

105 Shards - Ooze Fossil

The list stops there.
She notices you and mentions:

"I don't truly believe that any one person will be able to find over 100 Shards...but I do have special rewards if you manage to find more than...say...150 Shards."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted April 01, 2008 06:19 AM

Mina fidgeted uncomfortably under the scientist’s gaze.

“I’ll keep that in mind,” she replied. “But how do you expect anyone to find so many shards during a three-day festival? Or do you do this every year?”

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted April 01, 2008 06:29 AM

She looks at you and chuckles lightly:

"I live in the region. I just travel with the Battle Festival every year to this village. My house is a long ways to the west ((as in, like, WAY to the west; off the snippet. )). I'm sure you'll reach the town I live in eventually."

Afterwards, she gazes at you intently and remarks:

"Your group is opposing Team Bandra. I think you'll be able to use this better than me..."

She takes out a chip from one of her coat pockets and hands it to you:

You have received HM 06 - Rock Smash!

She grins as she turns back to her examination of the Green Shard.

((Okay! I'm out now! Take care guys! See ya soon! ))
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted April 01, 2008 06:45 AM

Misty sizes up the stranger, and then smiles.  "Hello.  I am wanting to learn how to be a pokemon breeder.  Would you know who I am supposed to talk to?"

She would like to introduce her pokemon, and feels sort of lost without them, but they are still being held by the person for the tournament.  Her confidence when they are with her seems a bit missing without them.  "I'm in the Rental Tournament, so I have to explain to them I will have to go and come back when it's my turn."
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted April 01, 2008 07:23 AM

The man looks at you and grins:

"Well, that would be me then. Spencer's my name. Breeding's my game. One of the best that Helnith has ever made...or at least, that's what the Helnith Daily has said, repeatedly."

He then sizes you up and asks:

"What would you like to know about breeding?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted April 01, 2008 08:08 AM

"Well I plan on specializing on Eevee, though right now that depends on if I can find a Ditto or female Eevee.  I want to know everything I can, especially about pokefood.  I want to take care of my pokemon right.  I wish I could introduce my pokemon, but they are being held by the Rental Tournament people.  I almost feel lost without them.  Right now I don't know even where to start.  I know it would take a long time, but if your patient, whatever you want to teach, I'll learn."
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
Korejora
Korejora

Promising

posted April 01, 2008 11:08 AM

"I wonder if there are any Eevees around here," the nameless girl wondered aloud as she wandered through the village hall. "I mean, this is a big place, right?" She talked to her Pokémon, although it was unclear whether she was actually listening to them or just making up their side of the conversation due to the language barrier.

"Shrew shrew..."

"Oh, I guess it's not that big, like a city," she said, shrugging, "but it's bigger than where I live, in any case."

"Buizel buizel, buizel?"

"Since it's you asking, a girl. We can't have too many guys in the group, right?"

"Buizel..."

"Don't give me that look. Girls don't have cooties. Especially not Eevee girls."

Just then her Zigzagoon dashed off excitedly. She chased after it immediately, her two other Pokémon bounding after her.

"Dangit, I guess this is why Pokéballs were invented," she muttered as she ran. "I should really learn how to use them."
____________
That's the best part.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted April 01, 2008 04:26 PM
Edited by AlkarRahn at 16:28, 01 Apr 2008.

I go around the room, checking things out, and eventually come upon two pokeballs that I'd like to take. I grab them, and set up my entry into this tournament, and turn in my own pokemon.

"Alright. That settles that well enough. Now, let's check out more of this little village."

Having enough with these tents, for now, I wander around, checking out the other buildings in the area. I think to myself that the one next to the Pokemon Center may be of interest, so I start in that area.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted April 02, 2008 12:10 AM

._.._.   _.__   ___   .._   ._.         __.   ._.   ___   .._   .__.         ..   ...         ___   .__.   .__.   ___   ...   ..   _.   __.         _   .   ._   __         _...   ._   _.   _..   ._.   ._   ._._._         ..         _   ....   ..   _.   _._         _.__   ___   .._   .____.   ._..   ._..         _...   .         ._   _...   ._..   .         _   ___         .._   ...   .         _   ....   ..   ...            _...   .   _   _   .   ._.         _   ....   ._   _.         __   .   ._._._   ._._._   ._._._   ._.._.        

__   ..   _.   ._         _   ....   ._   _.   _._   .   _..         _   ....   .         ._..   ._   _..   _.__         ...   _._.   ..   .   _.   _   ..   ...   _   _...._   _   ....   .         ___   _   ....   .   ._.   ...         .__   ___   .._   ._..   _..         _...   .         ..._   .   ._.   _.__         ....   ._   .__.   .__.   _.__         ._   _...   ___   .._   _            _   ....   ..   ...   _._.__   _...._   ._   _.   _..         __   ._   _..   .         ....   .   ._.         .__   ._   _.__         ___   ..._   .   ._.         _   ___         _   ....   .         __.   ___   ._..   _..         _.__.   _.__.   ..__..   ..__..   ..__..   _.__._   _.__._         _   .   _.   _   __..__         ...   _   .   ._   ._..   ..   _.   __.         ._         __.   ._..   ._   _.   _._.   .         ._   _            _   ....   .         ._.   .   _..         _   ___         ...   .   .         ..   .._.         _   ....   .         ___   .__.   .   _.   ..   _.   __.         _._.   .   ._.   .   __   ___   _.   ..   .   ...         ....   ._   _..         _...   .   __.   .._   _.         _.__   .   _   ._._._

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
winterfate
winterfate


Supreme Hero
Water-marked Champion!
posted April 02, 2008 01:06 AM
Edited by winterfate at 02:34, 02 Apr 2008.

Quote:
"Well I plan on specializing on Eevee, though right now that depends on if I can find a Ditto or female Eevee.  I want to know everything I can, especially about pokefood.  I want to take care of my pokemon right.  I wish I could introduce my pokemon, but they are being held by the Rental Tournament people.  I almost feel lost without them.  Right now I don't know even where to start.  I know it would take a long time, but if your patient, whatever you want to teach, I'll learn."


The Breeder seems to lose himself in thought while you talk. As you finish, he says:

"Well, I can teach you about Pokefood. As for the Ditto, I think it's the grand bonus prize if you manage to beat the champion."

He continues:

"You see, you guys are competing for prizes, but after you win the tournament, you still have to face off against the champion, and beat him. If you do, you'll be crowned the new champion and win a bonus prize. Apparently, the Ditto has been the prize ever since Jerry became champ. Of course, there's something about his Pokémon I can't place. I could almost swear he's training them."

He sits in thought as he returns to his initial point:

"Right. Pokéfood. Well, it works like this. Around the world, there are many types of berries. This region has some unique berries, like these."

He hands you three odd-looking berries. You look at them. He motions for you to keep them.

You get 3 Chahal Berries!

He then resumes:

"Those are Chahal Berries. You can have Pokémon hold them to heal themselves in battle. Also, you can plant them to get more."

He mutters something about the poor level of nutrients in the soil in this part of the region before continuing, in a normal tone:

"Of course, Breeders can use Pokéfood to improve a Pokémon's condition. This is reflected in an increase of the natural abilities of a Pokémon. You see, stat boosting medicine can only increase said abilities so much. To maximize your stat gain in a certain area, you must feed it Pokéfood."

((Chart for Condition Boost to be posted in OoC thread))

He then takes out a small machine. It looks like a Blender. He then puts it on a nearby table as he explains the usage of it:

"Basically, you put in a berry like so. Then, you can automate it by pressing a button down here, like so. You can make better Pokéfood if you blend multiple berries together, but you need one person per berry to do that."

He then smiles as he says:

"That's about it for Pokéfood."

He then looks at you intently as he takes out a Blue Poké Ball and holds it out towards you.

"This Poké Ball contains a Feebas. Your interest in Pokéfood makes me believe that you have what it takes to bring out the best in this critter."

You have received a Feebas!

Feebas

Level: 10
Gender: Female
Ability: Swift Swim
HP: 27
Attack: 11
Defense: 12
Sp.Atk: 10+3
Sp.Def: 19+2
Speed: 24
Item Held: Beauty Pin (doubles the effect of Pokéfood for boosting Beauty)

Move List:
Splash

The Breeder grins as he remarks:

"Raising a Feebas is the greatest mark of a Pokémon Breeder. I hope to see the results of your labor one day. You see, I could talk to you all day long about the many aspects of Breeding, but I consider that it is best for you to explore the world and learn for yourself. I'll be here for a few days though, if you have any specific questions."

He makes to move over to another group of Breeders. As he moves away, he stops suddenly, turns around, and walks back to you:

"Silly me! How can you make Pokefood without the Berry Blender? Well, it's possible, but why suffer the grief?"

He smiles as he hands you a Berry Blender.

You have received a Berry Blender!

"Take care now!" is the last thing you hear as he moves over to the other group.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Korejora:

You notice Misty talking to the Breeder as your Zigzagoon runs off.

The Zigzagoon runs towards the Battle Festival. As you and your other Pokémon reach the Festival grounds, you notice the red tent. The man registering everybody for the tournament takes one look at you and asks:

"Would you like to join the tournament?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Stacey:

You walk towards the house.
You reach the house and knock on the door.

There seems to be no answer.
As you make to leave, the door opens, revealing an old lady.

"Well, young lass, how can I help you?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

__   ..   _.   ._   ___...         ._   ...         _.__   ___   .._         ._..   .   ._   ..._   .         _   ....   .         _   .   _.   _   __..__         _.__   ___   .._         _   ._   _._   .         ._         ._..   ___   ___   _._         ._   _         _   ....   .         ._.   .   _..         _   .   _.   _   ._._._         ._.   .   __.   ..   ...   _   ._.   ._   _   ..   ___   _.   __..__         ..   _            .__   ___   .._   ._..   _..         ...   .   .   __   __..__         ..   ...         ...   _   ..   ._..   ._..         .._   _.   _..   .   ._.   .__   ._   _.__   ._._._         _.__   ___   .._         ._.   .   ._   _._.   ....         _   ....   .         __.   ___   ._..   _..         _   .   _.   _         ._   _.   _..         .   _.   _   .   ._.         ..   _   ._._._      ..   _.   ...   ..   _..   .   __..__         _.__   ___   .._         _.   ___   _   ..   _._.   .         _   ....   ._   _         ..   _         ..   ...         ._         _...   ._   __..   ._   ._   ._.         ___   .._.         ...   ___   __   .         ...   ___   ._.   _   ._._._      ...   ___   __   .         _   ._.   ._   ..   _.   .   ._.   ...         ._..   ___   ___   _._         ._   ._.   ___   .._   _.   _..         _   ....   .         ...   _   ._   ._..   ._..   ...   __..__         ..   ._.   ._.   ..   _   ._   _   .   _..         .._.   ___   ._.         ...   ___   __   .         ._.   .   ._   ...   ___   _.   ._._._         ._         __   ._   _.         _._.   ._   ._..   ._..   ...         ___   .._   _         _   ___         _.__   ___   .._   ___...         ._.._.   .__.   ...   ...   _   ._._._   ._._._   ._._._   _._.   ___   __   .         ___   ..._   .   ._.         ....   .   ._.   .   _._.__         ..         ....   ._   ..._   .         ._   _.         ..   ._.   ___   _.         .._.   ___   ._.         ...   ._   ._..   .   ._._._         ..         .__   ..   ._..   ._..         .__.   ._   ._.   _         .__   ..   _   ....         ..   _         .._.   ___   ._.            ...._   ____.   _____   _____   _____   .__.   _..   ._._._   ._.._.         ....   .         ._..   ___   ___   _._   ...         ...   .   ._.   ..   ___   .._   ...   ._._._   ._._._   ._._._   _...   .._   _         _   ....   .   _.         ._   __.   ._   ..   _.   __..__         .__   ....   ___         _...   .._   _.__   ...         _   ....   ..   _.   __.   ...         ._   _         ..   _.   ..   _   ..   ._   ._..         ..._   ._   ._..   .._   .         ..   _.         ._            _...   ._   __..   ._   ._   ._.   ..__..               ._   ...         _.__   ___   .._         .__.   ___   _.   _..   .   ._.         _   ....   ..   ...         ___   .._   _   ._.   ._   __.   .   ___   .._   ...         _._.   ___   ...   _   __..__         ._   _.   ___   _   ....   .   ._.         __   ._   _.         _._.   ._   ._..   ._..   ...         ___   .._   _         _   ___         _.__   ___   .._   ___...         ._.._.   ..   __.   _.   ___   ._.   .         ....   ..   __   _._.__         ..         ....   ._   ..._   .         ._         ._.   ._   ._.   .         _._.   ._   _.   _..   _.__         ....   .   ._.   .         .._.   ___   ._.         __...   _____   _____   _____   _____   .__.   _..   ._._._         __._   .._   ..   _   .         _   ....   .         _...   ._   ._.   __.   ._   ..   _.   _._.__   ._.._.      
____________
If you supposedly care about someone, then don't push them out of your life. Acting like you're not doing it doesn't exempt you from what I just said. - Winterfate

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Undefeatable Hero
posted April 02, 2008 02:58 AM

__   ..   _.   ._         ...   _.   ..   .._.   .._.   .   _..         _..   ..   ...   _..   ._   ..   _.   .._.   .._   ._..   ._..   _.__   ._._._         _.   ___         .__   ___   _.   _..   .   ._.         _   ....   .         _   .   _.   _         .__   ._   ...         __.   ___   ._..   _..   __..__         ._   _         _   ....   ___   ...   .         .__.   ._.   ..   _._.   .   ...   _._.__            .   ..._   .   _.         ..   .._.         ...   ....   .         _._.   ___   .._   ._..   _..         ._   .._.   .._.   ___   ._.   _..         _   ....   .         .._.   ._   _.   _._.   _.__         .__.   ..   ._..   ._..   ...   __..__         ...   ....   .   ._._._   _..         ...   ._   ..._   .         ....   .   ._.         __   ___   _.   .   _.__         .___   .._   ...   _         ___   _.            .__.   ._.   ..   _.   _._.   ..   .__.   ._..   .   ._._._            


.__   ....   ._   _         __.   ___   ___   _..         ..   ...         _...   .   ._   _   ..   _.   __.         ___   .._.   .._.         _   .   ._   __         _...   ._   _.   _..   ._.   ._         ..   .._.         .__   .         ....   ._   ..._   .         _   ___         ...   .._   .._.   .._.   .   ._.         _   ....   ._.   ___   .._   __.   ....         .__.   ._.   ..   _._.   .            __.   ___   .._   __.   ..   _.   __.         ._..   ..   _._   .         _   ....   ..   ...   ..__..           ...   ....   .         .__   ___   _.   _..   .   ._.   .   _..         ..   ._.   ._.   ..   _   ._   _...   ._..   _.__   ._._._         ___   .._   _         ._..   ___   .._   _..         ...   ....   .         ._.   .   .__.   ._..   ..   .   _..   __..__         ._._._   ..         _..   ___   _.   ._._._   _         _   ....   ..   _.   _._         ...   ___   __..__         _...   ___   _.__   ...   ._._._   ._._._            ._   _.   _..         .__   ._   ._..   _._   .   _..         ._.   ..   __.   ....   _         _...   ._   _._.   _._         ___   .._   _         ___   .._.         _   ....   .         _   .   _.   _   ._._._      


._..   .   ._   ..._   ..   _.   __.         _   ....   .         _._.   ___   _.   _...._   __   .   _.         _...   .   ....   ..   _.   _..   __..__         _.__.   ._   _.   _..         _._.   ....   .   _._.   _._   ..   _.   __.         ....   .   ._.         .__.   ___   ...   ...   .   ...   ...   ..   ___   _.   ...         _   ___         __   ._   _._   .         ...   .._   ._.   .         ...   ....   .            ....   ._   _..   _.   .____.   _         _...   .   .   _.             ._.   ___   _...   _...   .   _..            ..   _.         _   ....   .         .__.   ._.   ___   _._.   .   ...   ...   _.__._         ...   ....   .         _..   .   _._.   ..   _..   .   _..         _   ___         _._.   ....   .   _._.   _._         ___   .._   _         _   ....   .         ._..   ._   ...   _         _   .   _.   _   __..__         ...   _   ..   ._..   ._..         __   .._   _   _   .   ._.   ..   _.   __.            _   ___         ....   .   ._.   ...   .   ._..   .._.         __   .   _.   _   ._   ._..   ._..   _.__   ._._._      

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mamgaeater
mamgaeater


Legendary Hero
Shroud, Flying, Trample, Haste
posted April 02, 2008 03:06 AM
Edited by mamgaeater at 03:07, 02 Apr 2008.

Draloed opens and eye and falls facefirst onto the ground...
he decides he shouldn't have chosen the top bunk and gets up and ambles outside. He locates a couple of brightly colored tents and with festivals food can be found often. meanwhile sting and sentret are fighting for the right to sleep on his head. After he has eaten his fill he wanders through the convention festival area and wonders what to do while here.
((morsecode=))
____________
Protection From Everything.
dota

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jump To: « Prev Thread . . . Next Thread » This Popular Thread is 329 pages long: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 80 120 160 200 240 280 320 329 · «PREV / NEXT»
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.5328 seconds