Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile

<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes

LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG)
Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG) [ This thread is 236 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 (142) 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ]
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted March 29, 2011 03:10 AM

"Fighting, ground/psychic, rock, annoying birds...Bah! Ohh well, if I find anything interesting I'll probably capture them...wait...Baltoy is part psychic! Nice. And doesn't he become one of those large cool cyclopthingies? Hmm..." Christian said before something struck him "How long did I sleep?" he checks his watch to find out how much time has passed.
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted March 29, 2011 08:39 PM

“That’s probably for the best…” Mina remarked aloud. “In that case, I’ll just go let Elren know we’re back.” And maybe go help keep a lookout for Bandra afterwards, she decided privately. Having something to keep her occupied would help her stay awake for the...Mina suppressed a groan at the thought of just how much further they still had to go.

----------------

Zelgius:

((Roll = 20))

Kalah considers the question absently before trundling off towards the left.

----------------

Christian:

You check your watch. The device informs you it’s about 5:30AM.
____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted March 30, 2011 05:00 AM

"Right, that should be enough time. Time to go find some Brandra. Hmmm, yes." Christian started walking through the terrain in such a way that he could circle the pokémon center and approach from the side he originally came from when he first found it.

((Visualisation:
-------------- Christian's current location
|
|
|
|                         Pokémon
|                         Center
|
|
|
|
|
|
-------------------------------Now approach the center.))
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted March 30, 2011 01:00 PM

Christian:

((Roll = 66))

You make your roundabout way to the Pokemon Center—or what’s left of it, in any case. The building is blackened and gutted, the surroundings reduced to ash. A single Bandra ‘copter is sitting outside the wreckage, and swirls in the ash indicate the absence of two more. A double-handful of Bandra Grunts are patrolling the area, perched on the upthrust rock formations to the north and south of the Center and guarding the helicopter. Sheer luck allows you to spot them before they spot you.
____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
OhforfSake
OhforfSake


Promising
Legendary Hero
Initiate
posted March 30, 2011 01:06 PM

While travelling with the main group, Zack decides this is as good a time as any.

Afraid of the, to him, unknown Bandra technology, he decides to be on the safe side and calls out Master Mime and Vigoroth at a rock formation that shelters the light from the pokeball.

As they continue the travel, Zack asks Master Mime if he's able to telepathically read and transfer Zacks thought to Vigoroth.

Zack tells master mime, the procedure will be quite simple, as for now. He thinks a pokemon name, followed by an action and then master mime is to transfer it to said pokemon.

After having explained this and seen the result ((if I could get to know what actually happens, it'd be great)), Zack says:
"Ah don't sweat it, maybe you can train it? Try some more, maybe one day you'll master it!" Zack says, showing Master Mime a lot of confidence.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted March 30, 2011 01:27 PM

Christian raises his eyebrow in question when he sees the smoked out center, but he quickly puts it down again as he sees the Brandra grunts and raises his hand "Howdy there fellas! Care to tell me who is in charge around here?"
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted March 31, 2011 04:00 PM

Mina sought out Elren to give him her report.

She was a little concerned when she found him surrounded by Starlight Squad members—she wasn’t sure this was the sort of thing the entirety of the Squad needed to hear. But she could understand their reasoning as far as his safety was concerned, and couldn’t think of a concrete reason to ask for privacy, so she held her tongue.

“Welcome back,” Elren greeted. “Brona told us you got your mission completed successfully.”

“We got the road blocked all right,” Mina agreed. “And I think you know about Christian leaving already; he said to tell you he’d stay in touch.” She arched a questioning eyebrow at Elren, who nodded and motioned for her to continue. “But one of the trainers from the Center—said his name was Zelgius Lorend, I don’t know if that means anything to you—took off after Christian and never came back. I think Mr. Lorend might have been a Bandra spy.”

The Elder nodded but didn’t look worried. “We’ll be sure to keep our eyes open, but I think you’re worrying about nothing. We noticed smoke behind us, what happened?”

The Elder asked her a few more questions about the mission before the Johto trainer found herself politely dismissed. Mina left to go help scout, feeling vaguely dissatisfied.


((Last call for anything you want to do before we set off!))

----------------

Zack:

Mr. Master Mime appears to concentrate very hard for a moment, then sags and shakes his head no.

----------------

Christian:

The nearest Grunt opens his mouth for a retort and shuts it again when he sees your Officer’s uniform. Wordlessly he motions to a figure pacing around the ruined site—

—a man you recognize from Bandra’s assault on the Battle Festival; the Breeder Tom, now dressed in a Bandra uniform. ((Remember the guy with the Rhyperior? That guy.))
____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jabanoss
Jabanoss


Promising
Legendary Hero
Property of Nightterror™
posted April 03, 2011 09:42 AM

Sarah was a bit disappointed by the fact that there hadn't been any real excitement over at the rockslide. She felt like battling with her pokemons, both herself and her small companions needed to do something.

Sarah decided to walk of a bit from the main group to see if she could find any interesting Pokemons to fight nearby.

((Does this fall under "training"?))
____________
"You turn me on Jaba"
- Meroe

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
OhforfSake
OhforfSake


Promising
Legendary Hero
Initiate
posted April 03, 2011 10:30 AM

Zack notices that Sarah walks away from the group. Worried, he follows her, trying to get her attention, thoug having a bit of trouble catching up with her.

When he finally catches up, and she notice him, he realises they're standing all alone, away from the rest of the group.

Zack blushes and can't help, but just staring at Sarah.
____________
Living time backwards

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jabanoss
Jabanoss


Promising
Legendary Hero
Property of Nightterror™
posted April 03, 2011 11:37 AM
Edited by Jabanoss at 11:44, 03 Apr 2011.

Sarah was surprised to see that she had been followed, but less so when she saw that it was the Dark skinned boy that had followed her.
"Hey I never got your name." She asked him with a clear voice.

She also noticed that he seemed to be blushing or something, or maybe he really was sick...
____________
"You turn me on Jaba"
- Meroe

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
OhforfSake
OhforfSake


Promising
Legendary Hero
Initiate
posted April 03, 2011 11:51 AM

Zack could feel the pearls of sweat forming on his forehead as the girl began talking to him.

"Hey I never got your name."
"It's Zalg..." Zack swallowed, he had so hard pronouncing his own name that it almost sounded like Zelgius. He then tried again, more clearly "It's Zack. But you can all me Zack!" He says, must to fast, before he realises he made another mistake.

Blushing in stead of correcting his stupidity he manage the courage to ask her: "Why did you go away from the group? Is there something wrong?"

Zack looked her straight in the eyes. The sight of wonder was to much for him, so he slightly lowered his view. It was much more comfortable to look on her neck, though he didn't consider it might look like he's looking straigth at her breasts.
____________
Living time backwards

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jabanoss
Jabanoss


Promising
Legendary Hero
Property of Nightterror™
posted April 03, 2011 12:10 PM
Edited by Jabanoss at 12:11, 03 Apr 2011.

"Why did you go away from the group? Is there something wrong?"
"No nothing is wrong, I just wanted to see if I could train some of my Pokemons, or just catch something nice."

"So Zack is it huh, I wonder, are you feeling alright? You seem awfully stressed..."
Sarah asked the boy.
____________
"You turn me on Jaba"
- Meroe

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
OhforfSake
OhforfSake


Promising
Legendary Hero
Initiate
posted April 03, 2011 12:20 PM

"No nothing is wrong, I just wanted to see if I could train some of my Pokemons, or just catch something nice."

This response calmed Zack down quite a bit. He felt much more comfortable around this wonderful girl now. After all, he could see something of himself in her. For he as well was longing for the opportunity to train his pokemons, without the stress that has been around them. He as well had pokemons he wanted to catch.

"Tell you what" Zack says, "What do you say about we getting the heck out of Bandra territory for now. Then, when we come to the next town, we take a friendly pokemon battle? Just you, me, and everyone else who're up for it. Heck maybe if there's time, we could have us a friendly tournament? I am sure many of the others in the group would like that" Zack says, feeling proud that he can finally speak with this girl.

"So Zack is it huh, I wonder, are you feeling alright? You seem awfully stressed..."

Oh no! Could she see? Was his movements, his gestures, betraying him? Where they riping up his heart for everyone to see his emotions? Zack wanted to tell Sarah how he felt about her, but this was not the time. After all, the girl barely knew him, what a silly boy he must look like to her.

The earlier comfort had gone. Zack turned his back and started walking back towards the group. The more he thought about it, the worse he fell. Why must feelings be this hard?
____________
Living time backwards

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jabanoss
Jabanoss


Promising
Legendary Hero
Property of Nightterror™
posted April 03, 2011 04:16 PM

Sarah really like the sound of a future battle with this guy. However she doubted that he would start some kind of tournament, but of course if he did she'd be more the willing to participate.

Just as she asked him how he was feeling, Zack just turned around and walked away.
"What is wrong with this guy?". Was all Sarah could think of as the man made his sudden moves.

"Never mind, lets of to find Pokemons!" Sarah said to herself while raising  her right hand high towards the sky.
____________
"You turn me on Jaba"
- Meroe

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
OhforfSake
OhforfSake


Promising
Legendary Hero
Initiate
posted April 03, 2011 04:30 PM

As Zack returned to the group, he realised Sarah had not followed him.
"How stupid of me. Why am I such a coward!? Afraid to look back, afraid to look at her" Zack thought to himself.

"I sure hope she'll manage. The last thing we need is loosing more members, or more pokemons getting hurt. What's up with these new people anyway? Why do they have to go on solo adventures in these dangerous areas!?"

Zack decided it'd be best to inform the rest that Sarah had left the group for now. As he certainly could not find the courage to look this girl in the eyes again. Though what was he going to say, if they asked him to go for her? He just hoped they wouldn't.

As Zack travelled to the front of the group, he learned that Brona, Mina and Stacey were out scouting. With Christian and Zelgious gone, this left only Misty to inform.

Zack felt bad in his stomach, it wasn't pleasent to think about starting a conversation with Misty. It wasn't pleasent to think about it, if he didn't tell someone that Sarah had gone. What if something happened to her. It wasn't pleasent to think about going back to Sarah. "Argh no matter what I, it feels bad!" Zack thought to himself.

He decided cowardly to wait until either Brona, Mina or Stacey were to return from scouting and then telling them. Trying desperately to convince himself, via his thoughts, that nothing would happen to Sarah. That it didn't matter if he told someone right away, or if he waited for one of the scouts to return.

Yet as the time passed, he could feel how he felt more and more uncomfortable with the situation. He walked unrestful, almost shaking at times. Like someone who hadn't been peeing for days, and really needed to. "Oh why won't they return soon" Zack though to himself, almost with tears in his eyes.
____________
Living time backwards

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gnomes2169
gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted April 03, 2011 06:04 PM
Edited by gnomes2169 at 18:05, 03 Apr 2011.

Zelgius followed the path for another four hours before deciding that this chase had been pointless. "Damn, wasted almost and entire day on it too..." Kalah watched slightly confusedly when Zelgius chucked a fist sized rock at a few of the boulders. He noticed her bemused staring and smiled. "Just need something to relieve my stress and frustration..." He thought about it for a few minutes, and sent out all the rest of his pokemon as well ((Are they healed by this point since I rested, or are they all still beat up?)).

"Sorry for keeping you guys locked up for so long." He apologized "Here." He took a (partially eaten) bag of trail mix out. "Since you wanted this so much Marick, you can have some now." He gave the Aaron a generous handful. He held out a handful to his Larvitar. "You want some?"
____________
"GNOMES GET OUT OF MY BRAIN"
-Adrius

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted April 03, 2011 07:14 PM

Main group:

The Starlight Squad brass have finally decided on a course of action: in the interests of putting as much distance between them and Bandra as quickly as possible, the assembled force will travel down the road until they reach the intersection, then cut across country to Ternai Town in case Bandra tries to prepare an ambush for them on the road.

((PLEASE NOTE: For time’s sake any wild encounters are going to be handled concurrently with what happens after we’re done traveling. Just indicate which part of your post is for the battle and which is for the end sequence.))

----------------

Stacey:

You search ahead of the Starlight Squad’s travel route, keeping an eye out for danger. You reach the intersection without running into trouble. However, no sooner have the assembled forces stepped off the road than you stumble across a wild Luxio on its own.

Wild Luxio appeared!

Luxio: 60/60

----------------

Brona:

Just shy of reaching the intersection, you startle something small and green out of the underbrush during one of your scouting forays. It immediately tries to flee.

Wild Twiggin appeared!

Twiggin: 52/52

Perhaps an hour later, you encounter a pair of Shinx digging at something in the ground.

Wild Shinx appeared!

((We’ll finish the first encounter before we start on the second one so you don’t have to split your attention three ways. ))

----------------

Mina:

Mina trails behind on rear guard, Houndour at her heels. She sees nothing while the Starlight Squad travels down the road. However, about half an hour after leaving it she sees her first sign of a Pokemon: a bit of movement before a long neck arcs out of the grass.

Wild Girafarig appeared!

Girafarig: 58/58

----------------

Sarah:

((No, this falls under ‘searching for Pokemon.’ If I allowed training while traveling, craziness would ensue.))

You wander around for some time without seeing anything; like much of Helnith, Pokemon are scarce here. However after what feels like a couple of miles, you wander across a sand wallow.  The Pokemon residing in the wallow, startled by your appearance, sends up a whirl of stinging sand.

Wild Hippopotas appeared!
A Sandstorm brewed!

Hippopotas: 60/60

----------------

Zelgius:

((Oh no you don’t.))

You’re just out of sight of the three-way fork when you run straight into a pair of Bandra Grunts. A trick of the terrain makes their idle chatter inaudible until you’re in clear sight of them, and by then it’s too late. One swears, the other shouts “Hold it right there!” and both send out Pokemon:

Bandra Grunt 1 sends out Machop!

Bandra Grunt 2 sends out Wispaferyn!

“Hand over your Pokemon and surrender!”

“Yeah, what he said!”

Wispaferyn: 75/75
Machop: 77/77
???: ??/??
???: ??/??

((You really think you can just waltz into enemy territory and have them all vanish? On the bright side, yes your Pokemon ARE healed after the night’s rest.))

----------------

Main group:

The Starlight Squad and those accompanying them travel through the night. They manage to elude Bandra, but in the early morning ((6:00 AM)) another problem arises: a storm is boiling out of the north with worrying speed—the first sign of precipitation or even significant cloud cover since the group’s arrival in Helnith.

The Starlight Squad brass have a hasty conference and decide to press on in spite of this—they don’t have the supplies to shelter everyone and there isn’t sufficient natural cover out here in the grasslands to wait out the rain in. Instead they pick up the pace, with the people who can’t keep up put on Pokemon and the worst of the wounded covered in jackets and Pokemon protections to spare them from the rain.

The wind strengthens, the increasing daylight is gradually filtered away, and at last a wall of rain comes rushing towards and then over the party. Within mere moments most of the assembled force is soaked, and attempts to battle the rain meet with very limited success. After a few lightning strikes dangerously nearby Mina even hunts down the nearest of the Starlight Squad brass to inquire if it would be safe enough to try Teleporting the rest of the way, only to be shot down by Natu. Extremely sodden and nearly as tired, the assembled forces reach Ternai Town about 8:30AM.
____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted April 03, 2011 07:23 PM

Brona lets Gastly take care of the Twiggin, as he is afraid his Growlithe might knock it out in one hit due to the fire typing. "Gastly, use hypnosis on that pokemon!" he says, making sure not to say it too loud in case of close-by enemies. Targeting Twiggin, just in case you wondered. As it is the one appearing first.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gnomes2169
gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted April 03, 2011 07:25 PM
Edited by gnomes2169 at 22:55, 05 Apr 2011.

"Tch, typical. Avotre, quick attack on the machop! Marick, metal claw it as well. Jessia, bite the bug. Kalah, use rock slide on both pokemon and one of these idiots, I don't care witch." Zelgius ordered as he threw a fist sized rock at one of the grunts.
____________
"GNOMES GET OUT OF MY BRAIN"
-Adrius

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted April 04, 2011 02:41 AM

"Good day." Christian nodded to Breeder Tom and stretched out his hand for a hand-shake "Care to tell me what happened here? And more importantly, could you spare a vehicle for me to get back to HQ?"
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
[ This thread is 236 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 (142) 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ] < Prev Thread . . . Next Thread >
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.3614 seconds