Heroes of Might and Magic Community
visiting hero! Register | Today's Posts | Games | Search! | FAQ/Rules | AvatarList | MemberList | Profile

<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes

LOGIN:     Username:     Password:         [ Register ]
HOMM1: info forum | HOMM2: info forum | HOMM3: info forum | HOMM4: info forum | HOMM5: info forum | MMH6: wiki forum | MMH7: wiki forum
Heroes Community > Bards Glade Pyre (RPG) > Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG)
Thread: Pokémon - Adventures in Helnith (RPG) [ This thread is 236 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 (144) 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ]
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted April 07, 2011 11:29 PM

Battle:

Stacey frowns as the Luxio charges itself up. It had looked pretty charged before.

"Well, hit it with some poison powder now, Mona."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Town:

Stacey also went for a warm shower when she got in, and her pokemon checked on. Not only was the warmth needed, the rain was hardly a proper way of cleaning oneself. She had skipped over the opportunity in the previous center to do so.

Afterward, she found the same result Mina did. Nowhere to really claim as a place to rest. She too found the kitchen, then a place to sit out the rain. She thought about seeing if that friend she found earlier was still in the ruins.
____________
Time for a signature change, but to what?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted April 08, 2011 02:51 AM

Brona frowns, it looked as if the pokemon could take another night shade. He didn't know how difficult it would be to capture it.

"Alright, give it another night shade. If it wakes up, hypnotise it again!" Brona said. ((great ball, yes))
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted April 08, 2011 04:16 AM

"Of Course, boss!" Christian handed her the copy of the report which was in the envelope "Anything else?" he asked and stood straight up with his hands behind his back.
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jabanoss
Jabanoss


Promising
Legendary Hero
Property of Nightterror™
posted April 08, 2011 08:29 AM
Edited by Jabanoss at 08:31, 08 Apr 2011.

"Nice work! Just a little more and I'll be able to catch him!
...or her if it's a female of course."
Sarah added jokingly and laughed, but when she saw that her Poliwag gave her the look she stopped.

"Okay sorry, no joking during battles."
"Use Bubble!"
She ordered.
____________
"You turn me on Jaba"
- Meroe

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted April 08, 2011 01:41 PM

Stacey (Battle):

Luxio uses Spark! ((Roll = 1!))
Mona is hit for 28 damage!
It’s not very effective…
Mona was Paralyzed!

((Paralysis Roll = 49))
Mona uses Poisonpowder! ((Roll = 58))
Luxio was Poisoned!

Luxio loses 7 HP due to Poison!

Mona: 23/51 (Paralyzed)
Luxio: 53/60 (Special Defense up 1 level, Evasion down 1 level, Poisoned)

----------------

Brona:

Gastly uses Night Shade!
Twiggin is hit for 22 damage!

((Sleep Roll = 5))
Twiggin still sleeps!

You use a Great Ball!

((Roll = 26))

The ball shakes once…

…twice…

…thrice…

DING! Twiggin was caught!

Pokemon: Twiggin
Type: Grass
Ability: Springy Step
Gender: Female
Level: 15
Held Item: None
Stats—
HP: 52
Attack: 21
Def: 21
Sp. Attack: 27
Sp. Def: 27
Speed: 33

Moves:
Splash
Tackle
Growl
Astonish
Quick Attack

Would you like to give a nickname to Twiggin?


Gastly: 55/55
Twiggin: 8/52 (Asleep)

----------------

Christian:

Selene takes the report from you and looks through it briefly. She doesn’t seem to notice anything amiss.

“And was there anything else besides this? A verbal message perhaps?”

----------------

Sarah:

Poliwag uses Bubble! ((Roll = 25))
Hippopotas is hit for 14 damage!
It’s super effective!

((Sleep Roll = 69!))
Hippopotas wakes up!
Hippopotas uses Sand Attack!
Poliwag’s Accuracy falls!

Poliwag is buffeted by the Sandstorm!
Poliwag loses 2 HP!


Poliwag: 15/41 ((Accuracy down 1 level))
Hippopotas: 11/60
____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
OhforfSake
OhforfSake


Promising
Legendary Hero
Initiate
posted April 08, 2011 02:27 PM

Zack goes through the unpleasent rain. By now he's so soaked, that his clothes have reached an absorption equilibrium, so it's that bad anymore though. His body temperature as well is clearly lower. Afraid of catching a cold, Zack hurries up.

He tries to find Brona, to give him a great ball and thank him for lending him one earlier. Then he continues to the plains in the southern parts.

After stumbling upon what looks like a tree with a lot of cocooons, and stuff, Zack thinks for some time on how to actually get anything down.

Then he gets the idea. "Go Staryu, Vigoroth and Mr. Mime!" Zack commands.

"Mr. Mime! Doubleslap the tree!"
"Staryu, can you rapid spin in there and push and cut whatever you hit down here? Otherwise, Vigoroth throw staryu up there, for some rapid spinning!"
"Otherwise, vigoroth, stand ready!"

"Hopefully this will work" Zack thinks to himself.

Suddenly in the middle of the chaos, Zacks remembers that he promised Sarah some friendly battles, or even a little tournament, and gets a bright idea! Zack decides, that after he's done with trying to catch some new friends, he'll go to the pokemon center for healing up his pokemons and hearing about his possibilities to use the cooking facilities and the food stocks of the center.

"Hopefully, this will work alright" Zack things to himself, as Mr. Mime starts slapping up the tree.
____________
Living time backwards

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted April 08, 2011 02:45 PM
Edited by AlkarRahn at 14:46, 08 Apr 2011.

The Battle:

Stacey quickly takes a pokeball from her belt, and calls out its inhabitant. Out pops Raticate. She runs in, picking Mona from the battlefield.

"Okay, Raticate,((almost put Rattata)) quick attack."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Town:

Stacey gets tired of waiting around. She sets the bowl aside, and walks to the door.

"I'm sure you'll be fine with it, Mona, but I'd rather not get soaked again. I'm sure I will though. Either way, let's hurry."

The door is opened, and they both dart out, running for the ruins, to see if Ignis was still there.
____________
Time for a signature change, but to what?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jabanoss
Jabanoss


Promising
Legendary Hero
Property of Nightterror™
posted April 08, 2011 03:59 PM

"Sleeping Pokemons are easier to catch and you are quicker, so use Hypnosis Poliwag!"

After this I should be able to catch it easily, the Kanto trainer hoped.
____________
"You turn me on Jaba"
- Meroe

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted April 11, 2011 12:05 AM

((Since I am now hugely behind time on the group))

First, Misty will go to the Gym..seeing what type of pokemon the Gym has.  Then armed with that knowledge, she will return to Zack..let him know, but regretfully inform him it might be awhile before she is able to compete in the tournament ((since she has slipped into a coma without being aware of it )).  She will look for a bigger poffin maker, but if not she will make her own.  If she finds a bigger poffin maker, she will ask for help.

She will max out phoebe's beauty, train the pokemon for 1 level.  After the evolution, she will then train it two more levels (or how many ever is possible).  Depending on the pokemon type the gym has, she will find out what type of pokemon are in the region and if any have a type advantage to the gym type she will seek those out.  If it is a rock type gym..she will do the tournament with Zack, and provided nothing else happens..keep training her phoebe until it has learned an attack water move.  Resting when needed of course.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted April 11, 2011 03:10 AM
Edited by wog_edn at 10:48, 11 Apr 2011.

((I do not nickname pokemon, I have never done it and will never do ))

Brona reads the pokeball with his pokedex, trying to figure out as much as he can about the newly caught pokemon. Evolutions, preferably. He looks up at Gastly and smiles. "Amazing job, Gastly!" he says. "You're strong as always!"

----------------

By the time Brona stumbled upon the two Shinx he had already met up with Growlithe again, and he scanned the two pokemon with his pokedex. Not really something I'd like for my team, but a great fight nontheless he thought, smiling as he bent down to whisper to Gastly and Growlithe. "Alright guys, I want you two to surprise them if you can. Gastly, I want you to use nightshade at the one to the left, while you use flamewheel on the one to the right Growlithe. Alright? Let's go then!"
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted April 12, 2011 03:22 PM
Edited by Kareeah_Indaga at 15:26, 15 Apr 2011.

Zack:

After nearly an hour of searching you find a tree containing Pineco.
At your direction, your Pokemon begin to pound the tree and its inhabitants. Suddenly there’s a crack and a branch falls, along with three of the Bug type Pokemon, who were clinging to it.

Wild Pineco (x3) appeared!

Pineco 1: 51/51
Pineco 2: 56/56
Pineco 3: 51/51

----------------

Stacey (battle):

You recall Mona!
You send out Raticate!

Luxio’s Intimidate cuts Raticate's Attack! ((Yes I forgot earlier. ))

Luxio uses Leer!
Raticate’s Defense falls!

Luxio loses 7 HP due to Poison!

Raticate uses Quick Attack!
Luxio is hit for 13 damage!

Luxio uses Bite!
Raticate is hit for 19 damage!

Luxio loses 7 HP due to Poison!


Mona: 23/51 (Paralyzed) (Recalled)
Raticate: 39/58 (Intimidated, Defense down 1 level)
Luxio: 24/60 (Special Defense up 1 level, Evasion down 1 level, Poisoned)

----------------

Stacey (Ternai):

You and your Grass type dart out into the rain and over to the ruins. Climbing down inside you see Ignis’ tent is still there, as is the boat you saw last time. A quick search finds Ignis himself in one of the deeper chambers, single-mindedly picking through the debris on the floor and putting bits of it into bags and padded containers. Mona waddles over to see what he’s doing and bumps him enough that he realizes you’re there.

“Hello,” he looks down at the Grass type in startlement, then looks up and recognizes you, brightening immediately. “Hello, I didn’t see you yesterday! I’ve been cataloguing artifact fragments from the chambers you girls unlocked for me, do you want to see?”

----------------

Sarah:

Poliwag uses Hypnosis! ((Roll = 70))
Attack missed!

The Hippopotas manages to avoid the attack, thanks to the sand in Poliwag’s eyes.

Hippopotas uses Tackle! ((Roll = 11))
Poliwag is hit for 11 damage!

Poliwag is buffeted by the Sandstorm!
Poliwag loses 2 HP!


Poliwag: 2/41 ((Accuracy down 1 level))
Hippopotas: 11/60

----------------

Misty:

You go over to the Gym and step inside the familiar confines. The rocky Gym floor appears much as it did during your previous visit, scattered vegetation providing some variety, and the door in the back is ajar; muffled voices echo out of it from the trainers and Starlight Squad members who overflowed here earlier. Pellana in her fighting uniform can be seen trying to organize the chaos, but her underling Jason ((Mr. Yes-master-word-is-law)) is located easily and from him you are able to get the regulations for a Badge battle.

((Since you people are insisting on it, here you go:

Official Gym matches at the Ternai Town Gym are 1-on-1, limit 3 Pokemon each and 3 item uses by the trainers, no time limit. Held items are fine. The Gym Leader is allowed to switch, as covered in Brona’s match.

And this probably goes without saying, but earning a Badge is a test of character as well as skill. Tactics involving attacking the other trainer or using a bunch of hatchlings as cannon fodder will not win you a Badge even if you win the match.

Finally, note that different Gyms will probably have different rules.))

Once you get the information you hunt down Zack, finding him on his way back from the Mart, and fill him in. Afterwards you search the town, but are unsuccessful in finding a Blender—from what you glean from the townsfolk, the kind you’re looking for is usually housed in Contest Halls, and there are no Contest Halls here in Ternai.

----------------

Brona (battle #2):

((Never hurts to ask.

After catching Twiggin: ))

Your Pokedex informs you that Twiggin has an evolved form called Spriggin, which it reaches via exposure to a Leaf Stone.

((Battle with Shinx: ))

Your Pokemon carefully sneak up on the Shinx. Preoccupied, the Electric Pokemon notice nothing. Until…

Gastly uses Night Shade!
Shinx 1 is hit for 22 damage!

Growlithe uses Flame Wheel! ((Roll = 92))
Shinx 2 is hit for 50 damage!
Shinx 2 faints!

The older of the two Electric types goes tumbling off into a patch of grass before it even realizes it is under attack, and does not emerge. The other realizes its danger and ceases digging to growl at you, fur on end.

Shinx 1's Intimidate cuts Gastly's Attack!
Shinx 2's Intimidate cuts Growlithe's Attack!


Gastly: 55/55 (Intimidated)
Growlithe: 67/67 (Intimidated)

Shinx 1: 21/43
Shinx 2: 0/45
____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
gnomes2169
gnomes2169


Honorable
Undefeatable Hero
Duke of the Glade
posted April 12, 2011 03:46 PM
Edited by gnomes2169 at 15:48, 12 Apr 2011.

Zelgius ran in uncertain circles until he was sure that the goons would have been lost behind him, maybe completely and totaly lost, if he had any luck at all. Neither of them had seemed to have very well packed bags...

He ducked behind a random (Well, not that random...) boulder and pulled out the map. He looked up at the sky and, using this to possition where the hell north, south east and west was, decided that, if he was to the (East or West?) of the main road, he should be able to get there by walking in one general direction. After packing his stuf and sending out Marick as well, Zelg moved out to find Ternai town.
____________
"GNOMES GET OUT OF MY BRAIN"
-Adrius

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
mamgaeater
mamgaeater


Legendary Hero
Shroud, Flying, Trample, Haste
posted April 12, 2011 04:06 PM

"lets see what is in the lobby..."

Draloed enters the lobby straight ahead.
____________
Protection From Everything.
dota

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Jabanoss
Jabanoss


Promising
Legendary Hero
Property of Nightterror™
posted April 12, 2011 04:14 PM

"Okay that's enough! if you're so tired you can even hypnotize properly I think it's time to let Trapinch finish."
Sarah called Poliwag back and sent out Trapinch.

"Okay pal just give him an evil stare or something while I try to catch him."
She thrown a Great Ball towards the sand Pokemon.

((can I do two actions at once? ))
____________
"You turn me on Jaba"
- Meroe

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Mytical
Mytical

Hero of Order
Chaos seeking Harmony
posted April 13, 2011 01:45 AM

Misty considers the berries she has and ponders.  Will the berries stop working before the pokemon can be evolved or not.  She is not sure.  She will go to the center, trying to find out if there are any grass types nearby, and where they might be found...AFTER she fills Zack in on what she has learned.
____________
Message received.

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | PP | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted April 13, 2011 11:09 AM

"Finish off the last one, Growlithe use flamewheel and Gastly... well, stand by take it out with nightshade if Growlithe misses." Brona said, this was way too easy.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
Kareeah_Indaga
Kareeah_Indaga


Responsible
Legendary Hero
posted April 14, 2011 08:50 PM

Christian:

Selene apparently takes your silence for a reply. “I see.” She seems oddly disgruntled. But after a moment of heavy silence Selene puts the report copy away and pulls out a wad of PD. She slides it over the desk to you then pulls out more paperwork, saying only:

“You are dismissed; you may take the rest of the day off. I’ll have another assignment for you tomorrow.”

((+2000 PD))

----------------

Zelgius:

((Roll = 75))

You narrowly avoid the Bandra Grunts and their Wispaferyn as you make your way out of the mountains. Storm winds begin to blow from the north and east as you travel and it begins to rain. Eventually you find yourself in familiar territory, just far enough east of the rockslide site to be out of sight and west of where you left the Pokemon Center the previous day.

----------------

Draloed:

You search around the lobby; the human spirits paying you no mind, as usual. You find a Rare Candy swept up against the staircase—a very old one judging by the dust on it.

“Back again are we?” A kindly voices asks from behind you.

It’s the Ternai Town Elder, dressed in a waterproof outer cloak over his blue Elder robes. He smiles at you.

----------------

Sarah:

((Generally no, unless you have more than one Pokemon out. (One action per Pokemon.) If you want to auto an action for multiple rounds (ex: ‘I have Poliwag use Hypnosis until it works’) you can do that though.))


Hippopotas sprays a Sand Attack over your Trapinch as the latter is called out. You pull out a Great Ball and throw; the Ground type is briefly engulfed—

((Roll = 49))

Shake…shake…shake—

DING!

Hippopotas was caught!

Pokemon: Hippopotas
Type: Ground
Ability: Sand Stream
Gender: Male
Level: 19
Held Item: None
Stats—
HP: 60
Attack: 38
Def: 40
Sp. Attack: 25
Sp. Def: 26
Speed: 23

Moves:
Tackle
Sand Attack
Bite
Yawn
Take Down

Would you like to give a nickname to Hippopotas?

----------------

Misty:

You find Zack again and fill him in, then head back to the Pokemon Center.

“Grass types?” The nurse says thoughtfully when asked. “We mostly have Poison types around here, but some of those are Oddish and Bellsprout. I’ve heard there are Shambox around town too, but I’ve never seen a wild one.”

----------------

Brona:

((Shall I have Aidrelas come in and visit? ))

Growlithe uses Flame Wheel!
Shinx 1 is hit for 40 damage!
Shinx 1 faints!

With a single attack, the other Electric type is sent tumbling after its companion.

Examining the spot where the Shinx were digging, you discover something small and shiny.

Found a Heart Scale!

____________
When Cold Harbor calls, Nirn hangs up!

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
wog_edn
wog_edn

Promising

The Nothingness
posted April 15, 2011 03:16 AM

Brona picks up the heart scale and puts it in his backpack. "Well this surely is my day." he murmurs, with a smile starting to appear on his face. "Well done you two, return!"

He set off to catch up with the rest of the group, increasing his speed.
____________

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
AlkarRahn
AlkarRahn


Promising
Legendary Hero
Divine Arcanist
posted April 15, 2011 03:08 PM
Edited by AlkarRahn at 15:08, 15 Apr 2011.

The Battle:
((Shouldn't Luxio have taken another 7 HP hit after it used Leer, at the end of that battle round?))

Stacey recalls Raticate.

"You did great. Just what I wanted. Now, let's show some of our defense! Come out, Snorlax, and use curse!"

Snorlax's pokeball is tossed out.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ternai:

"Hi, yeah, well, we had somewhere to go, and stuff to do. So, we weren't around yesterday. Good to see you again though. Anyway, sure, I'd love to see what you have found."

Stacey wasn't so sure she'd actually love to see the things, actually, but it may prove a little interesting. More so than sitting back at the Center, she figured.
____________
Time for a signature change, but to what?

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
B-E-T-A
B-E-T-A


Promising
Legendary Hero
Watching You
posted April 15, 2011 03:57 PM

a bit confused, Christian nodded "Right boss." and left the room. He then made his way back to his quarters, where he opened the door to find...
____________
There is no good or evil, only madness. The question is "Just how mad are you?"

 Send Instant Message | Send E-Mail | View Profile | Quote Reply | Link
[ This thread is 236 pages long: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 (144) 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ] < Prev Thread . . . Next Thread >
Post New Poll    Post New Topic    Post New Reply

Page compiled in 0.1258 seconds